rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women's March shrinking

Women's March shrinking

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/19/us/wo...-2019.html

Quote:Quote:

Whether it was stormy weather, reports of controversy or the simple waning of interest over time, the third annual Women’s March events on Saturday attracted much smaller crowds than in years past.

In Washington, in a frigid marble plaza only blocks from the White House, early attendees at first seemed to be outnumbered by barkers hawking T-shirts and buttons.

Women's March shrinking

Maybe some of them got jobs in the booming economy.

Women's March shrinking

On Friday I was out with a meet up group. This one girl had just arrived asked bunch a couple the girls (and maybe me?) that I was with if they were going to the Woman's March the next morning. The girls had no intrest in going or any enthusiasm about the Women's March. I had keep myself from laughing. This was one of the smaller Marches in a red state mind you.

Women's March shrinking

Women tend to do what's new/cool/hip/trendy. Two years ago, this was new, cool thing to do. Now its yesterday's news. Women often are less interested in the issues per se, and more interested in the buzz around a certain issue. Like that girl you know who has never been a sports fan, but when a local team (ANY team, ANY sport - basketball, football, baseball) makes a run at a championship, they get all "OH MY GOD - I AM SOOOOOO INTO THIS TEAM!!!" I also have seen women act that way over the Olympics. You call them up and it's "OH MY GOD I CAN'T TALK NOW!!! THE OLYMPICS ARE ON!!". A month later, they have little recollection of who won or why, and zero knowledge or interest in which athletes show promise for the next Olympics.

In short, for women, if its not plastered all over the TV or internet...it doesn't exist.

Women's March shrinking

Some dumb pussy hat wearing chick (privileged white girl) on my Facebook posted a pic from the womens march of a sign that said "I'm tired of old white men" with the caption "best sign of the day!" The first thing that went through my mind was..... Your father must be so proud

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Women's March shrinking

Women like to be the center of attention, once they realize what they do or engage in is not popular anymore they move on. Unfortunately, the number 1 tool to garner attention is still well and thriving: social media.

Ultimately, we should care more about being effective than simply nobly intentioned. It is not enough to dream well: the true measure is what we achieve.

Women's March shrinking

In an Orwellian / Animal Farm type context.

Seems some forms of anti-semitism are more 'kosher' than others...

Women's March shrinking

Quote: (01-22-2019 04:49 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Some dumb pussy hat wearing chick (privileged white girl) on my Facebook posted a pic from the womens march of a sign that said "I'm tired of old white men" with the caption "best sign of the day!" The first thing that went through my mind was..... Your father must be so proud

I am pretty sure the father was not available for comment tho.

Deus vult!

Women's March shrinking

I've always wondered why or how somebody can have such hatred towards their own kind. Is it re-directed contempt for their father because he wasn't strict enough to help her emotionally develop normally? I suspect that is the case.

Women's March shrinking

Quote: (01-23-2019 04:32 AM)Robert High Hawk Wrote:  

I've always wondered why or how somebody can have such hatred towards their own kind. Is it re-directed contempt for their father because he wasn't strict enough to help her emotionally develop normally? I suspect that is the case.

It reminds me of a girl, who was a strong Bernie suporter, telling me she was sad when Trump won, because she was sick of old white men in power.

[Image: tenor.gif]

Women's March shrinking

Excellent write-up of the event:

Quote:Quote:

March Defends Women’s Right To Choose Conformity With Only One Political Viewpoint

[Image: article-715.jpg]

WASHINGTON, DC—Thousands of women gathered in Washington Saturday, marching to support a woman’s right to choose total submission to the organizers’ exclusive political agenda.

Sources confirm the Women’s March on Washington, co-sponsored by Planned Parenthood and NARAL Pro-Choice America, invites women from all walks of life to join together and express their views, except for those who disagree with the event’s official platform, which includes uncompromising support for open access to legalized abortion.

“I strongly defend every woman’s right to choose to fully agree with me on unlimited and unhindered access to abortion for any reason,” said Cecile Richards, CEO of Planned Parenthood and featured speaker at the march. “Women of all cultures, political affiliations, and backgrounds must be free to choose to align themselves with our exact political stance on this issue. We reject those who would rob women of their right to dutifully express total compliance with what we tell them to think about abortion. This march is all about unity.”

Members of the New Wave Feminists, a pro-life women’s advocacy group blocked by organizers from attending the event because of their pro-life stance, were nonetheless encouraged to know that women were marching in Washington, defending their right to fall in line with the narrow political viewpoint tolerated by the march’s wealthy and powerful organizers.

https://babylonbee.com/news/march-defend...KvANiI-J7s