rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Friends or not?

Friends or not?

Great site!

Ok...I met this girl in another part of our building, and hit it up with here one day. We jormally dont see each other on a daily basis, but email back and forth frequently.

The emails get very explicit, for example, we were emailing about being a baby, and I told her I needed a diaper change, and she said she would make sure she blew me to make sure I didnt get diaper rash. There are a lot of insuations.
LIke I said it gets pretty explicit, but then she just shuts off, and tells me I am not going to any of that from her. So I dont reply and she goes tight back to it. So I know she is looking for the attention, and I called her a cock tease, and she said she does that very well that when the explosion happens it will be big.

She just broke up with a guy that she said she really was into and found out he was married, and in between all this sexual tension, I became a sort of Dear Abby type person to her. She tells me (through emails), about how they did it, and well, you know again quite explicit.

So I finally she picked me up for lunch and when I got into the car I had her kiss me on the cheek (I said I wasnt closing the door), and it worked...lol At lunch, we talked about what kind of toys (sex) she liked and how her ex didnt like them....blah, blah.
I went to get a to go box for our food, and she said she would get it because she knew I wanted to look at her ass with no panty lines (she said she wasnt wearing undies).We get into her car and she was about to frop me off,and questioned her on the pany lines I seen. Well, I got up pretty high on her leg to feel, but got to the point where she said thats high enough, and as far as I got she wasnt wearing any. I went to kiss her and she backed away big time, and I told her I didnt want to kiss I wanted another kiss on the cheek (playing it off). She then wiped off the lipstick from my cheek.

So I go back to work, and I get an email from her saying thanks for spending time with her (almost in a insecure way), and that I was really cool and awesome friend, and was really glad she met me.

We emailed back and forth that afternoon, and she started back on her ex, and I told her that I needed to shove my cock down her throat to clean any reminancs of him out of her...her response, was that does swallow. The next email she wrote said I dont know her that way and never will.

I told he upfront I was not looking for a relationship and just wanted a sex buddy, an she was cool with it (well, she said its pretty morden),as I am in just getting over a relationship and just want to play without commitment.

I know I am just a listening post for her problems, but the way she turns on and off, I almost think the angel and the devil on her shoulder keeps on talking to her.

I am having lunch with her this week, and my plan is not to talk sex with her at all, and to make sure she has to pull it out of me...but not sure if I shuld even be wasting my time, because I might have went over to the friend said that likes to listen to her sexual escapades...

Sorry for being so long winded, but want to put it into context...

Thanks in advance for any advice!!

Boog

Friends or not?

She is a horrible girl that gets the ultimate personal satisfaction purely out of being desired.

Don't play her games, she will never sleep with you. Stop talking to her, find a new one.

Unless you really need a friend.

Friends or not?

Quote: (05-17-2009 12:56 AM)maleboog Wrote:  

Great site!

Ok...I met this girl in another part of our building, and hit it up with here one day. We jormally dont see each other on a daily basis, but email back and forth frequently.

The emails get very explicit, for example, we were emailing about being a baby, and I told her I needed a diaper change, and she said she would make sure she blew me to make sure I didnt get diaper rash. There are a lot of insuations.
LIke I said it gets pretty explicit, but then she just shuts off, and tells me I am not going to any of that from her. So I dont reply and she goes tight back to it. So I know she is looking for the attention, and I called her a cock tease, and she said she does that very well that when the explosion happens it will be big.

She just broke up with a guy that she said she really was into and found out he was married, and in between all this sexual tension, I became a sort of Dear Abby type person to her. She tells me (through emails), about how they did it, and well, you know again quite explicit.

So I finally she picked me up for lunch and when I got into the car I had her kiss me on the cheek (I said I wasnt closing the door), and it worked...lol At lunch, we talked about what kind of toys (sex) she liked and how her ex didnt like them....blah, blah.
I went to get a to go box for our food, and she said she would get it because she knew I wanted to look at her ass with no panty lines (she said she wasnt wearing undies).We get into her car and she was about to frop me off,and questioned her on the pany lines I seen. Well, I got up pretty high on her leg to feel, but got to the point where she said thats high enough, and as far as I got she wasnt wearing any. I went to kiss her and she backed away big time, and I told her I didnt want to kiss I wanted another kiss on the cheek (playing it off). She then wiped off the lipstick from my cheek.

So I go back to work, and I get an email from her saying thanks for spending time with her (almost in a insecure way), and that I was really cool and awesome friend, and was really glad she met me.

We emailed back and forth that afternoon, and she started back on her ex, and I told her that I needed to shove my cock down her throat to clean any reminancs of him out of her...her response, was that does swallow. The next email she wrote said I dont know her that way and never will.

I told he upfront I was not looking for a relationship and just wanted a sex buddy, an she was cool with it (well, she said its pretty morden),as I am in just getting over a relationship and just want to play without commitment.

I know I am just a listening post for her problems, but the way she turns on and off, I almost think the angel and the devil on her shoulder keeps on talking to her.

I am having lunch with her this week, and my plan is not to talk sex with her at all, and to make sure she has to pull it out of me...but not sure if I shuld even be wasting my time, because I might have went over to the friend said that likes to listen to her sexual escapades...

Sorry for being so long winded, but want to put it into context...

Thanks in advance for any advice!!

Boog

Dude she is not interested in you. She is just interested in the attention that you give her. Kick her to the curb because she isn't worth it.

Friends or not?

I remember when I was in high school I used to replay messages left on my VM from girls who I liked to try to figure out if they liked me or not. As soon as I stopped doing that, my success with girls got better.

Rule #1 - Never sit there and try to figure out if the girl is interested in you or not. Never analyze what she said or she acted. That means you're liking her too much prob more than she likes you and it won't work out. Just go on with your life.

Friends or not?

Quote: (05-18-2009 11:42 AM)EricDisco Wrote:  

Stop listening to her problems. You aren't her girlfriend.

The "nicer" you are to a girl, the more you talk about her problems with her, the less likely she is to sleep with you. Do not try to help her with her problems. Do not buy her lunch/dinner. You are killing all the sexy.

This girl really is into you. But she is a headcase and will only give as much as she needs to. It is 100% possible to sleep with her but you need to play things right.

You cannot fuck this girl at lunch. Do not continue to go out to lunch with her. It may be a good idea to withhold both flirting and conversation to make sure you go out for drinks instead of lunch. Simply refuse to have lunch with her. And don't flirt or talk with her until she agrees to see you in person.

Once you are out at night with her, start to escalate physically during your interactions. If she holds back, you hold back too. It's not that hard. She's already given you a lot to work with. You just need to be willing to escalate hard and maintain the sexual tension without turning into her therapist-girlfriend problem-solver.

Eric

Thanks guys...I needed another unbiased opinion.

I havent emailed her in like 2 days and I got an email from her saying if I could help her find a "Any "nice" " "smart" "funny" guy that I can get kinky with? I just bought this, isn't it cute? :O . She sent me a picture of a little maids uniform

So she is looking for attention, but dang, I am sure she would look great in that maids uniform...battle of the heads...lol