rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cosplay THOTS/Women In The Military: The Left's New Way Of Promoting Female Dominance

Cosplay THOTS/Women In The Military: The Left's New Way Of Promoting Female Dominance

In response to the following 2 threads, I have created my own thread to discuss the sinister, hidden, left-wing agenda behind these feminist trends.

Putin Pussy on the Pedestal: The Miniskirt Army

Cosplay THOT Belle Delphine Makes 154k per Month Just From Patreon

The left is full of irrational ideas. They promote social equality by having women in the military and they promote sexual liberation by encouraging women to be sluttish with the latest trend being cosplay prostitution. They do this to feminize men by encouraging them to masturbate or have sex excessively which causes their testosterone levels to decrease. And this, in addition to hurting the finances of men, also hurts them by making them dumb and weak. It is not a coincidence that attractive women are whoring themselves out by wearing fetishistic cosplay outfits which suspiciously always have the BDSM theme of female dominance since this is being intentionally done by leftists to feminize and cuck men while simultaneously empowering women. The women in anime and even western media are always strong, bitchy, invincible superheroes who despite being skinny and weighing only 50kg can take on multiple 200kg, muscular gangsters armed with sub-machine guns while the men in the shows are always submissive, weak, and cucked. This trend started in the 1990's with the Simpsons created by Matt Groening and Buffy the Vampire Slayer created by Joss Whedon. The males in these shows are always cucked and subservient to the strong women, and after these 2 male feminist cucks created these irrational pieces of feminist propaganda, the virus of feminist programming soon spread all over the world and the Japanese copied this trend in their anime. This trend started by the media coincides with the inclusion of females in fire departments, police and military by the governments of various countries even though they fail the qualification exams for those government services. This is a stupid, outrageous and dangerous exercise in gender equality that will incapacitate these 3 crucial government services and get people killed. Let us not allow this trend to continue by refusing to watch the feminist propaganda being shoved down our throats by the Libtard LGBT media. Take a look at the following characters from live action adaptations of anime, the women are always a combination of being physically attractive while simultaneously being dominant, invincible superheroes/soldiers:

Valkyria Chronicles:

In this Japanese fantasy war series, a war is fought in Europe between the fictional countries of the Atlantic Federation and the Europan Empire, with a smaller less powerful country named Gallia caught in between. In an obvious display of feminist masturbation fantasies, the lead female Alicia Melchiott, a Sargent of the Gallian kingdom, becomes a superhuman called a Valkyria and almost single-handedly defeats the Europan Empire.

Alicia Melchiott:

[Image: 2598128.jpg]

Guilty Crown:

In this live action Japanese television series, a group of terrorists called Funeral Parlor fight against the Apocalypse Virus that is slowly wiping out humanity, the United Nations organization called GHQ that is imposing totalitarian rule all over the world in an attempt to contain the outbreak, and the Voids, weaponized physical manifestations of people's psyches. Predictably, the main character Shu Ouma is completely passive while another member of Funeral Parlor, the sexy femme fatale Inori, wielding her red magical spear, and wearing a shredded short skirt that completely reveals her thighs, does most of the fighting and is shown to be an unstoppable killing machine and messiah that saves the world. How utterly ridiculous and impossible considering that all decorated war veterans and freedom fighters are men.

Inori:

[Image: 20841019_1849114338436220_35668747275407...e=5CB5398B]

Saga Of Tanya The Evil:

In this live action Japanese television series, a sexy, young, blonde, blue-eyed, seductive, supermodel of a teenage girl named Tanya Degurechaff is a brilliant general in the military of a fictional country from a parallel Earth, absurd, implausible, improbable, if not, completely impossible.

Tanya Degurechaff:

[Image: 28575994_1429812817127096_88723334181734...e=5C618C7E]

Lunar 2:

Although this is a video game and not a live action series or anime, it still represents the feminists relentless push to shove their delusion down the throats of people and this time in video games instead of television. In this game, Major Lucia Fallonia of the Azurian Airforce, successfully leads a series of missions to defeat the invading Keplerian Empire and she is shown taking charge and making all the major decisions while the male characters such as Airmen Hiro Sumner and Ronfar Daculi are portrayed as inept clowns.

Lucia Fallonia:

[Image: art-lucia1.jpg]

The stupidest part about this is the how the Left contradicts itself. They claim that they want to save the environment but they promote women slutting themselves up in fetishistic costumes with the addition of makeup and accessories which is a waste of natural resources only to take the money of gullible men and then waste that money buying all sorts of other expensive junk that serves no purpose like designer clothes, designer shoes, jewelry and cosmetics, perpetuating the vicious cycle of consumerism and resource depletion. The left does not realize that it is sabotaging its own efforts at saving the environment by promoting the consumerist and addictive lifestyles of feminized men, women and the LGBT considering that they comprise 99% of all the spending and consumption. This is why people truly committed to environmentalism have broken away from the left and created their own movement called the Green Party.

I see no women here, nor military.
What is this gay anime shit?
So "the left" controls faggy cartoons? Wholdathunkit?

Get this weeb shit out of here.

Quote: (01-18-2019 03:10 PM)RWIsrael Wrote:  

I see no women here, nor military.
What is this gay anime shit?
So "the left" controls faggy cartoons? Wholdathunkit?

The women are in the pictures I posted of the shows I mentioned. The pictures of the women in the military are in the thread:

Putin Pussy on the Pedestal: The Miniskirt Army

And yes, the left does control anime and all of the other media all over the world. The left's control of the anime industry is discussed in the returnofkings.com article:

How Anime Is Programming Men To Be Weak And Submissive

Quote: (01-18-2019 03:17 PM)monsquid Wrote:  

Get this weeb shit out of here.

I am not trying to promote weeb shit, but just like the thread:

Cosplay THOT Belle Delphine Makes 154k per Month Just From Patreon

I am criticizing the feminist propaganda in anime.

Anime is for soy boy faggots.

[Image: 0d1f0f2289e4ad08ad655c833c2b68fb60bfacf1...a5791c.jpg]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (01-18-2019 03:24 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Damn right. But just about every other form of entertainment has been taken over by Libtards and is now only suitable for soy boys.

Quote: (01-18-2019 03:28 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

[Image: 0d1f0f2289e4ad08ad655c833c2b68fb60bfacf1...a5791c.jpg]

No, the ones who watch anime are the faggots, just like what was discussed in the thread about cosplay THOT Belle Delphine. Do not worry about me, I am not one of them.

Can't deny I love some anime, I'm pretty sure all the men on this thread can appreciate shows like, Cowboy bebop, Samurai Champloo, Dragon Ball Z, Lupin The third, Avatar the last airbender, and trigun. Now alot of anime (roughly 80%) are the stereotypical weird bullshit.

However, A LOT of people my age grew up playing dating sims.

Quote: (01-18-2019 03:40 PM)Donfitz007 Wrote:  

Can't deny I love some anime, I'm pretty sure all the men on this thread can appreciate shows like, Cowboy bebop, Samurai Champloo, Dragon Ball Z, Lupin The third, Avatar the last airbender, and trigun. Now alot of anime (roughly 80%) are the stereotypical weird bullshit.

However, A LOT of people my age grew up playing dating sims.

Those anime are from the 1980's-Early 2000's a time when leftism/feminism had not yet fully taken over the anime industry although feminist anime such as Sailor Moon, Magic Knight Rayearth, You're Under Arrest, and Slayers were starting to gain popularity. Those anime are red-pilled testosterone driven shows about self-improvement through physical/combat training and the male leads are tough and badass as opposed the newer anime that are increasingly filled with feminist propaganda portraying the male leads as pussies. Here is a much more badass anime:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-Punch_Man

In this anime, the male lead is a bald, muscular, badass superhero and there are no strong female characters. This show is 100% redpill and it has no feminist bullshit.

I was a front line combat medic way back when. There were female medics who went through initial training with us and they were all fit and in the 5-7.9 range. Good times in training. Good memories still swirl around from time to time. Out in the field they were at battalion assisting nurses and docs when we were out securing or moving the front forward and sending the boys back for further treatment.

As for anime, there is only one: Berserk. The original. Not any of the gay spin offs or new day CGI updates or remakes.

I don’t think that it is fair to blame “the left” for what Japan does.

I thought that this article was going to be about the “sexy women soldiers,” photographs that JIDF and others post all over the internet to drum up support for Israel and wars for Israel.

Tonight was not the first time I googled Israeli soldiers.

[Image: d.jpg]

Would impregnate.

Both.

Quote: (01-18-2019 05:46 PM)Cation Wrote:  

Tonight was not the first time I googled Israeli soldiers.

[Image: d.jpg]

Would impregnate.

Both.

Is military service mandatory there in Israel for both genders ?

Ultimately, we should care more about being effective than simply nobly intentioned. It is not enough to dream well: the true measure is what we achieve.

As far as I understand, they don't have to do it.

However...

[Image: Untitled.jpg]

Surprised no one is thinking how to make some money out of this shit ....

Quote: (01-18-2019 07:03 PM)hedonist Wrote:  

Surprised no one is thinking how to make some money out of this shit ....

See that cosplay THOT thread a few posts down. Some people are rolling in money.

Quote: (01-18-2019 03:24 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

With respect to Kaotic, who is a cool guy, this kind of mentality is how we got in the mess we're in today. The right's been claiming that it's "too cool" for popular culture, and then abandoning it to the left, for the past 30 years or so.

"Anime is for soy boy faggots."
"Video games are for dorky losers."
"Comic books? What kind of gay asshole reads comic books? Go talk to a girl."
"Only idiots care what's on the boob tube. Go outside, faggot."
"Hollywood movies are trash for the lowest common denominator. Read a book, moron."

"Hey, how come the left runs the entire culture now? How come people are supporting all these stupid anti-male laws? Why does everybody think women can beat up men? etc. etc."

Well, 'cause you let the left determine every single thing people saw for three straight decades. Entertainment is persuasion. A single line of dialogue in a movie like "Star Wars" is worth more than a thousand political advertisements or essays.

If you wanna watch anime, OP, fine. It's cool. Nobody here cares what your hobbies are. You don't need to come up with some elaborate justification to prove your manliness to a bunch of guys on the internet. If you're that insecure about your hobby, go lift weights. By the time you're benching your body weight I guarantee you that you will no longer give the slightest shit about what anyone thinks of your viewing habits.

Quote: (01-18-2019 03:23 PM)---- Wrote:  

I am criticizing the feminist propaganda in anime.

Let them propagandize anime. That's preaching to the choir.

Quote: (01-18-2019 05:52 PM)SaintLaurentJake Wrote:  

Yes.

It's a shame I washed my username change. I should have switched it to:

8===D ((()))

[Image: 14jcjz4.jpg] Im with you
[Image: wb2.gif]

Ultimately, we should care more about being effective than simply nobly intentioned. It is not enough to dream well: the true measure is what we achieve.

Quote: (01-18-2019 09:57 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-18-2019 05:52 PM)SaintLaurentJake Wrote:  

Yes.

It's a shame I washed my username change. I should have switched it to:

8===D ((()))

Are you ejaculating jewish people?

It only spreads because there’s enough people that crave it. And more that tolerate it. Many males lap up those charicatures and the females use them to fulfill surrogate dreams. It’s as if it is some primordial cry for the return of the Divine Feminine, twisted to a shriek by blind materialism. Who can blame them? True Motherhood is our birthright as babes, be it to recieve it or become it, and such is rather rare in our culture of broken homes and career-shrews. It may even bleed from those that peddle all of this nonsense. To dive too deep, to tie briefly to the idea of Satanic Inversion, whatever Elite pushes this agenda must be starving for that Divine Mother’s love - if even half of the rumors surrounding Satanic families are true.

Being personally sick of all of this, the propoganda, the petty narratives, I finally understand that it comes down to the individual to build within themseves the spirit that they need. That’s what the spirit of self-improvement is all about. That’s all you can do to start, stop buying the Spirit of the Times (to reference Jung) and bring up the Spirit of the Depths.

As an aside, there are some of those Japanese anime that just fire me up. As many that prove POZed there’s enough that tap into that childish power-fantasy to well up the subsequent wealth of childish wonder. There’s something to be said about which Saiyan a dude digs.

Quote: (01-18-2019 05:39 PM)Rotten Wrote:  

I thought that this article was going to be about the “sexy women soldiers,” photographs that JIDF and others post all over the internet to drum up support for Israel and wars for Israel.

I did post pictures of sexy female soldiers in the original post though they are fictional characters from live action Japanese TV shows.

Quote: (01-18-2019 07:46 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

If you wanna watch anime, OP, fine. It's cool. Nobody here cares what your hobbies are. You don't need to come up with some elaborate justification to prove your manliness to a bunch of guys on the internet. If you're that insecure about your hobby, go lift weights. By the time you're benching your body weight I guarantee you that you will no longer give the slightest shit about what anyone thinks of your viewing habits.

I do not really watch anime and other forms of media because it is just so overtly left-wing. I just created this thread because I stumbled upon other threads in rooshvforum.network and returnofkings.com criticizing the feminist/leftist propaganda in media. That's precisely how the leftist media brainwashes men. You watch a show only to see a hot bitch shooting and kicking ass, and then you start to tolerate women in real life doing things they are not designed nor supposed to do. I also wanted the opportunity to post pictures of attractive women, and though I do not support women in the police or military, the pictures of these women that I posted look hot. How would the other members of the forum rate their hotness?

Just take a look at this other Japanese TV show about cops, the two female leads both look hot:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6vnjbhw1dZhQRa3SqDsQ...mUbla_D3be]

This is not surprising since the actresses that they hire, just like the ones in the US, all started with being either models or pop idols.

Quote: (01-18-2019 03:05 PM)---- Wrote:  

the main character Shu Ouma is completely passive
---
In this live action Japanese television series, a sexy, young, blonde, blue-eyed, seductive, supermodel of a teenage girl named Tanya Degurechaff is a brilliant general in the military of a fictional country from a parallel Earth, absurd, implausible, improbable, if not, completely impossible.

Wrong. Inori is meant to be the damsel in distress, whose strength is only to show off how weak Shu is at first. He eventually overcomes his beta nature and becomes strong enough to be Inori's protector.

Also wrong. Tanya is a little girl, not a supermodel teenage girl. She is also the reincarnation of a middle-aged salaryman, not an actual little girl. Thus, her strength comes her having the mind and soul of a man.

Also, while most anime nowadays are female power-fantasies like you said, a ton of them aren't. Even if the main male character is weak at first, the point of the strong-willed female characters is so that he may dominate them later. Most main characters are red pilled as the show goes on and become alpha near the end. This is why anime is so engaging for a Japanese audience, where the men are basically born blue pill or beta. Every guy watching it knows what's wrong with both himself and the main character and desires to change. This wish is generally fulfilled by the end of the anime. However, as you said, the odds that the men watching it will mimic the show is highly unlikely.

Futhermore, One-Punch Man was mentioned. I regret to inform you that such 'fighting' shows featuring predominately male casts made after the year 2000 or so are made primarily so the female watchers can imagine them in homosexual relations with each other. If you actually enjoy watching half-naked pretty boys getting uncomfortably close, well...

Please check facts before talking crap about anime. I'm not happy about the recent developments in anime either, but if my alternative is comic books or netflix which have been completely and utterly infected by SJW bullshit, then I'm sticking with anime.

You don't watch anime because it's too left wing, but you watch obscure 15 year old dramas about ass-kicking female cops. Right-o, buddy.

Those two actresses look completely unremarkable for Japanese girls when you take into account the makeup and lighting (Notice how strong the light is on their face to hide any blemishes.) They're attractive, you'd be proud to date them or sleep with them or show them off to your friends. But they are not nearly hot enough to be lusting over a tiny-ass thumbnail.

I've personally banged hotter and I'm not even remotely a player.

Quote: (01-19-2019 12:58 AM)Azuma Wrote:  

Please check facts before talking crap about anime. I'm not happy about the recent developments in anime either, but if my alternative is comic books or netflix which have been completely and utterly infected by SJW bullshit, then I'm sticking with anime.

From what I have seen, there are no alternatives, all media is infected with SJW bullshit. Japan is no exception since, being occupied by the US after World War 2 for a few years has become one of the most highly Americanized countries in the world, so as soon as the SJW movement was launched in the US, Japan followed slavishly. And no, the male leads never stop being pussies in both actions and appearance, although they participate in the battles against antagonists, the strong female leads usually do most of the work in defeating the bad guys and the guys are usually relegated to the sidelines as supporting characters. Another thing, Japanese manga, anime and video games are already infected with LGBT propaganda in the form of yaoi and yuri which are themes found in plenty of Japanese entertainment.

Quote: (01-19-2019 01:00 AM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

You don't watch anime because it's too left wing, but you watch obscure 15 year old dramas about ass-kicking female cops. Right-o, buddy. Those two actresses look completely unremarkable for Japanese girls when you take into account the makeup and lighting (Notice how strong the light is on their face to hide any blemishes.) They're attractive, you'd be proud to date them or sleep with them or show them off to your friends. But they are not nearly hot enough to be lusting over a tiny-ass thumbnail. I've personally banged hotter and I'm not even remotely a player.

Now if you can come up with better examples of hot actresses playing cops/soldiers/superheroes I would like to see it.

I have not seen that show either and I only cited that example because I was browsing through the internet googling images of hot female cops and soldiers to add to the thread. I had no idea it was that old and have not seen a single episode of the show. For that matter, I have not seen any of the shows I mentioned, I was only researching for examples to use in the thread. Here is another example of feminist bullshit I found in the media, it is from the following returnofkings.com article:

Women Have Taken Over Science Fiction – Return Of Kings

In that article, it shows how women are taking over as the action heroes and scientists in science fiction shows and movies.