rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Did you ever hit a Pussy Paradise and when?

I do not think there are pussy paradises anymore, at least not how they were in the past. Roosh traveled at the right time and hit many of the right spots. And I am sure he also missed out on a few that were legendary.
My travelling began a bit after Roosh, but I did hit a few pussy paradises like
1. Manaus, Brazil
2. Davao, Phils
3. Medellin, Colombia
4. Bangkok, Thailand

Have gone back to these places, but no way they are at the same level.
Would like to hear from you guys.... where and when you hit a pussy paradise.
Will try Venezuela in a few weeks to see if there is still one left for me.

How long was it since you were in Davao? And how would you consider it now? Im thinking of going there in a few months.

Quote: (01-17-2019 12:40 PM)KingKrule Wrote:  

How long was it since you were in Davao? And how would you consider it now? Im thinking of going there in a few months.
2 years ago. Before, it was getting laid every day and now it is 1 or 2 girls a week and with lower quality.

I agree that pretty much no former "paradise" is what it was 4 or 5 years ago. It doesn't mean they still aren't worth visiting but they aren't what they were in their heyday.

Quote: (01-17-2019 12:40 PM)KingKrule Wrote:  

I went spent 3 months there in 2012 and it was glorious and I would only see about one or two other white folks in a week. I went back in 2015 an there was honkies EVERYWHERE... still had a good time doe

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Prague, Czech Republic.

September - December 2013.

-> Jakarta, Manila, HCMC, and Bangkok. Those are the only places I know where you can get a daily stream of cum-dumpsters knock at your door.

- 2nd-tier SEA cities don't deserve the pussy paradise label, the stream will quickly dry up after a few weeks + quality will be lower, while in capitals the stream of pussy will go on forever. Maybe a few years ago it was paradise, but in my experience it's much better in capital cities.

- Colombia I wouldn't add to the list neither. If I fucked daily girls in Colombia they would be skanks and I'd have to pay for their taxi. No thanks!

I don't know any other pussy paradise except Jakarta, Manila, HCMC, and Bangkok. What's yours? PS : nobody gives a shit of your former pussy paradises that don't exist anymore.

Quote: (01-17-2019 01:21 PM)Dreams of Sniffing~~~ Wrote:  

What's yours? PS : nobody gives a shit of your former pussy paradises that don't exist anymore.

The title of this thread is : Did you ever hit a Pussy Paradise and when?

Are you the OP? No

So if you don't want to hear the answers, leave, and start your own thread.

*Night Game era**

2001 - El Paso, TX
2003-2005 Nashville
2005-2007 Panama City Beach, FL
2011 - Miami Beach

**Night game Stalls**
** Tinder Begins**

2012- Rio De Janeiro
2013-2104 Medellin, Bogota, and Cali
2015 -2016 Jakarta/Bali

*Tinder stalls**
**Nightgame begins again**

2017- current - Denver/Boulder Colorado

The 2017/2018 Nightlife era is completely opposite than what worked in the 2001 era.

During 2001-2005 nightgame era, the man who could make a woman laugh and start a conversation would be the one taking a woman home. In 2017- current, the most jacked, masculine man, with a strong jaw and a good set of teeth, in the club is the one taking women home and the goofballs, comedians, and conversation starters who are still running game from 2005 are going home alone.

This has a lot to do with men changing. In 2001, a masculine man who is self-reliant and patriotic was easy to find. Women could find real men very easily. In 2019, masculine men no longer exist without searching far and wide and when a woman finds him, she's going to latch on before she loses him and is left to settle with a millennial soyboy, which she biologically doesn't want.

To stay relevant, you have to adapt.

Ukraine Pre-Orange Revolution before 2005....No smartphones, no social media, no airbnb, no budget airlines, needed a Visa and before 2002(even after depending on the Visa) needed registration with the Visa......3-4:1 club ratios and decent nightlife.....I laugh when I see posts like "oh 2008, 2012" etc.

Quote: (01-17-2019 02:16 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

What's yours? PS : nobody gives a shit of your former pussy paradises that don't exist anymore.

The title of this thread is : Did you ever hit a Pussy Paradise and when?

Are you the OP? No

So if you don't want to hear the answers, leave, and start your own thread.

Can't create my own thread thanks to the admin.

I wanted to create a thread to ask if Germany was a pussy paradise during WW2. Because most soldiers were outside the country doing warfare, the lucky ones who stayed must have enjoyed an incredible amount of attention.

England was a paradise. All the Yanks were based there and laid 2X what the Brits got for some reason. The locals had a saying, overpaid over sexed and over here. The retort was that the Brits were underpaid, undersexed and under Eisenhower lol

Tallahassee 88-90. Little sister rush was not to be missed.

Atlanta Buckhead Village 96-00. Ray Lewis didn't just kill a man, he killed Buckhead Village.

Quote: (01-17-2019 03:06 PM)Hypno Wrote:  

Tallahassee 88-90. Little sister rush was not to be missed.

Atlanta Buckhead Village 96-00. Ray Lewis didn't just kill a man, he killed Buckhead Village.
Fuck Ray Lewis till this day. He also killed the 24 hour clubs in Atlanta-Literally the best party scene in North America was ruined by that fucking idiot-RIP:Atlanta Nightlife 96-03

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Playa del Carmen around 2010-2014, today the place is in fair decadence. A guy who arrived there in the late 1990s once told me that the place was just crazy from period from 1990-1995, when people was moving in masse from Cancun.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Colombia and Thailand was pussy paradise for me... Would love to go back. But I want to check out other countries before i make my decision on which country i want to settle down in...

I Still need to check out ukraine kyiv, argentina cabo, vietnam saigon, before i decide which country i want to settle down in for a few years... but so far colombia and thailand are the best ones i have visited out of a few countries.

Medellin 2004-2009. First time I experienced it was in 2006 during high school. Back then every local guy no matter how lame, nerdy or fatass he was had his own share of decent pussy. I was a rockstar in high school, then everything went to hell when I had to go back to Bogota lol. Medellin still has the everlasting quality but the difficulty has gone up a lot. You may call it a pussy paradise.

-> Jakarta, Manila, HCMC, and Bangkok. Those are the only places I know where you can get a daily stream of cum-dumpsters knock at your door.

- 2nd-tier SEA cities don't deserve the pussy paradise label, the stream will quickly dry up after a few weeks + quality will be lower, while in capitals the stream of pussy will go on forever. Maybe a few years ago it was paradise, but in my experience it's much better in capital cities.

- Colombia I wouldn't add to the list neither. If I fucked daily girls in Colombia they would be skanks and I'd have to pay for their taxi. No thanks!

I don't know any other pussy paradise except Jakarta, Manila, HCMC, and Bangkok. What's yours? PS : nobody gives a shit of your former pussy paradises that don't exist anymore.

What's wrong with paying for a Colombian girl's taxi? You want here to take the overcrowded buses to meet you after she spent an hour getting ready?

As for the original question, I think Cebu City in the Philippines several years back was very good for online game, nowadays I don't know since I haven't been in years. I think online game has been on a major decline and the results are nowhere near what they once were.

I'm from a German 600 soul village. Trust me, the concept of scarcity vs abundance has a total different meaning there.

So for me, a pussy paradise is a place where I get a fair output for the work I put in, which is basically everywhere. If by "pussy paradise" you mean a place where girls actively pursued to get fucked, then these are the pussy paradises I visited:

Bogota - 2016: Decent girls from Tinder came directly over to bang. They even paid for the taxi.

Nightlife
Osaka - 2014: In various night clubs, hot girls came over saying "we love you Gaijin", followed by rubbing the tits against my body.

Daygame
Medellin - 2016: Girls actively tried to make contact to me. For example while having dinner on la 70, two decent girls came over to my table and opened me. Also guys more than once wanted to introduce me to their cousins or sisters.

Quote: (01-17-2019 12:34 PM)lennon2791 Wrote:  

I do not think there are pussy paradises anymore, at least not how they were in the past. Roosh traveled at the right time and hit many of the right spots. And I am sure he also missed out on a few that were legendary.
My travelling began a bit after Roosh, but I did hit a few pussy paradises like
1. Manaus, Brazil
2. Davao, Phils
3. Medellin, Colombia
4. Bangkok, Thailand

Have gone back to these places, but no way they are at the same level.
Would like to hear from you guys.... where and when you hit a pussy paradise.
Will try Venezuela in a few weeks to see if there is still one left for me.

I can't imagine anywhere in the world easier to bang chicks than the Amazon forest cities in Brazil (Manaus, Belem, Boa Vista, etc). You get embarassed with so much eye fucking and girls literally open you randomly in the streets, with great chances of pulling her straight to the hotel and banging her in the first few minutes of interaction. Night game also as easy as it could be, seems there's an unwritten rule that the girl HAS to fuck ASAP after meeting you. Online game is totally unnecessary.

DR, not as easy as 2010 but still pretty easy
if you understand how local women think.

Quote: (01-18-2019 02:09 AM)pitt Wrote:  

DR, not as easy as 2010 but still pretty easy
if you understand how local women think.

How do local women think?

The ones I've been to?

2001: Syracuse, NY (yes, believe it)
2002-2014: none
2015: Philippines
2016: Jakarta

Mexico Summer 2k18, especially Mexico City (for online) and Puerto Escondido (nightgame - university vacation time)

Mexico is the only place in the world I have been where girls literally jumped on me, I had random girls kissing me on the street just cos I was exotic and they liked my vibe. Online game in Mexico City is also like an unlimited sea of pussy with diamonds scattered throughout

I think Pussy Paradises expire with the pass of time and the arrivial of smarphones accelerated the process a lot.
I was lucky enough to be in some places just as the iphone 4 came out ( I think is around the time we crossed the line forever).

2012: Zagreb, Croatia
2012: Belgrade, Serbia
2013: Bratislava, Slovakia
2013: Vilnus, Lithuania
2013: Tallinn, Estonia
2014: Thessaloniki, Greece

I think in the majority of this placesm still it pays easily but not as much as it used to be

My blog: Wolfsout

DR in 2004.

I got off a plane and checked into a hostel in Santo Domingo and was banging a slim thicc local there in under 2 hours. Bangs without trying, girls opening me during the daytime. Walking into internet cafes and girls drooling over me once they heard my foreign accent. Getting driven around the city by a young female lawyer who I met through a cool local dude. This was before they passed the nightlfie law in 2006 or so. Before that the clubs stayed open until 6am basically every night, it was an insane party scene.

Other than a few old Germans and French I didnt run into any other male tourists. I'm sure they were in resorts somewhere but you didnt see them out and about. North Americans were still generally scared shitless of Latin America back then. This was pre-Google Translate in your pocket era. No young guys in their 20s for sure, the entire plane was Dominican families coming down from N.Y.

Many girls didn't even know what Myspace was yet, forget FB, IG, Tinder and smartphones.

DR is still a good spot but it no longer deserves the poosy paradise title.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"