rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

20-30% of dads in UK are finding out that they are NOT the father
0-30% of dads in UK are finding out that they are NOT the father
Some shocking (well not really) results out of UK:

Quote:Quote:

Sales of ‘secret’ paternity tests are surging, according to suppliers of DIY home kits.

The DNA tests, which can be carried out with simple cheek swabs, are leading to growing numbers of men discovering they are not the biological father of children they had been led to believe were theirs.

AlphaBiolabs, the leading British home test supplier, says up to 30,000 paternity tests are being performed in this country every year – and that the figures are rising by ten per cent per year.

‘Of these, around 20 per cent of men will learn they are not the father of the child they are testing,’ says the company’s director, David Thomas. He added that in some regions the figure is higher, including the North East, where it is 30 per cent.

The explosion in demand for the tests has been fuelled by the ease with which definitive DNA paternity results can now be obtained. For about £99, testing kits which promise 100 per cent accurate next-day results can be bought online.

Instead of requiring the physical presence at a clinic of both parties being tested, they involve only swabs taken from the inside cheeks of father and child, which are then packaged up and posted to the company.

As long as the man is named on the child’s birth certificate, or has parental responsibility, no permission is required from either the mother or child, meaning the tests can be carried out in total secrecy.

Some websites suggest DNA can be taken from children while they are asleep, to avoid awkward questions, particularly if the children are older.

In some US states, concern over this has led to a recent ban on DIY home DNA testing, with all tests now having to be ordered by a doctor or court official and conducted under their supervision. In Britain, there is no such legislation currently being considered.

Experts warn that the shock of learning a child is not biologically theirs can lead to severe emotional distress for some men, for which they may not be prepared. Laura House, a genetic genealogist, said that the boom in simple and quick DNA testing has overwhelmed the small number of trained genetic counsellors in the UK.

[Image: 45Se.gif]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...-soar.html

"Official" studies by "scientists" who of course didn't use paternity testing say that cuckolding is low, between 1-4%. I'm surprised it's not 50%. On one hand we have to account for the fact that fathers testing for paternity have some doubt, leading to a higher cuckold percentage, but then again there are even more blue pill men who think their wives would "never" cheat on them and barely know what a paternity test even is.

France already bans paternity testing. The rest of the West will have to follow suit to keep up with the anti-male agenda, or just make the non-biological father pay up anyway.
I think part of the reason the US banned DIY home kits is because many fathers would know they are not the father and file to end child support OR divorce without having the pay child support...leaving the state one less cuck to transfer/drain cash from.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.
Quote: (01-14-2019 03:37 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

France already bans paternity testing. The rest of the West will have to follow suit to keep up with the anti-male agenda, or just make the non-biological father pay up anyway.

Insane.
The fact that french men have accepted this law without protest is proof of how cucked that country's males truly are.
There used to be consequences for this sort of shit.

[Image: scarlet.jpg]
20-30% of those getting a paternity test, not of all fathers.

That means 70% who suspect cuckolding have actually not been cuckolded.
France is irredeemable in my eyes. Dead to me.

After reading it says 20%-30% of the men getting tested find out they are getting cucked but these are men that already suspect their women to be whores which skews the result to having a high number. It would be interesting to know what the real statistics on cuckoldry is. Like Roosh points out, you can't just believe whatever the scientists say, that was a mistake I made throughout my 20s being a naive STEM graduate.
Degeneration in the west and especially in England, which is considered even more degenerated than other parts of the " west" is insane.

30% of the children born do not correspond to the supposed father... it is just filthy.

At least if the children are mixed race than no one needs DNA tests... since there are ore than 2 millon mixed race children in UK If not more.

For the very same DNA testing was banned in France, because the results would be equally shocking.

However IMO not allowing DNA tests , just escalates more this phenomena.

At least if these tests would be allowed , than the sluts would be more careful to not cuck their husbands.
I'm a little surprised it's that low.
Tricking a man into raising children which are not genetically his is several magnitudes worse than rape.
A lot of parts of the U.K resemble a sub saharan African village in terms to dynamics between the sexes and the way in which the family is structured, it is no surprise.
DNA tests are not really banned in France, but they are illegal if they are not ordered by a judge. If you order a DNA test online from a French address you could theoretically be prosecuted (assuming border controls check your parcel), but nobody has ever been convicted for that. Obviously, illegal DNA test results are not accepted in French court.
In Australia no "father" can test his child without consent of the mother.
Food for thought:

I had a son this year outside of the United States. It wasn't until filling out the U.S. citizenship documents that I had to sign a guarantee that I'll financially support him until he turns 18. Financial support is of course no question because I know he's biologically mine, but it just goes to show that once you sign that birth certificate in the U.S. and the UK, your wife and the courts have you by the balls. Most of the world does not operate this way.
My High School science teacher once mentioned that in the past they'd done tests for blood type (in Biology class?) but that this was quickly discontinued when a significant number of students discovered that their blood type didn't match their fathers.

In retrospect, I suspect this was apocryphal - who was drawing the blood? - but the mythology of cuckoldry was there, even back in the 90s.
My grandfather had a beautiful hobby: Genealogy. In theory it is very rewarding to know the history of your ancestors, the interesting anecdotes that can be found in the archives and relate those to your own blood. But he knew, and and learnt that, a family tree is a futile faith exercise towards a (unproven = non-existing) female integrity and honorability.
People all up here trashing France for banning paternity tests, yet ya all niggas forgot that's just a means to an end.

So you know the kid is not yours, then what? Would the judge in your Anglo Saxon countries disavow you of all the responsibilities and child support just because?
Chances are you take it to the court and the fancy hat boys will tell you to fuck off.

Or they may tell you that you are free, which is exactly the same in France. It's just that you would need a judge's order to get the test first. Which, if you are divorcing, would be part of the procedure anyway.

At least lots of French guys dont fall for the marriage trap and a lot of the typical slut makers are smart enough not to sign the dotted line when the child is born. In France you have the right to reject a child if you dont believe you are the father. If the mother wants to she must get a judge to get a paternity test, and if it's negative you go free.

Honestly though if you are that jaded just dont get married or sire children in the West in the first place. Or take the wife on a vacation and give birth in a foreign country, then get the test done there. Be creative

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie
Quote: (01-14-2019 05:29 AM)Horus Wrote:  

Tricking a man into raising children which are not genetically his is several magnitudes worse than rape.

Women can do no wrong. It is somehow the men's fault I am sure.

Deus vult!
Quote: (01-14-2019 04:00 AM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

20-30% of those getting a paternity test, not of all fathers.

That means 70% who suspect cuckolding have actually not been cuckolded.

Certainly selection bias needs to be taken in to account here. People who suspect are obviously far more likely to get a test.

You can get them on ebay........
The article would seem, at first glance to be incorrect about the legality in the US:

“In the United States, paternity testing is fully legal, and fathers may test their children without the consent or knowledge of the mother. Paternity testing take-home kits are readily available for purchase, though their results are not admissible in court, and are for personal knowledge only. Only a court-ordered paternity test may be used as evidence in court proceedings. If parental testing is being submitted for legal purposes in the U.S., including immigration, testing must be ordered through a lab that has AABB accreditation for Relationship DNA testing. All accredited labs are listed on the AABB's website.[14]”

Source: Wikipedia
I have been calling the UK "Cuck Island" for months now due to the absolute state of their politics/culture. Immigrant loving, BBC brainwashing, Remoaning, tolerating grooming, etc. I guess it's no surprise that rhetorical cucks turn out to be actual cucks. Is it possible to sink an entire island? Better to look into it. Don't want any of that spreading any further.
The number is higher, these numbers only represent the men who actually checked. Imagine if every man checked upon birth what the numbers would show.....

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....
Quote:Quote:

Chances are you take it to the court and the fancy hat boys will tell you to fuck off.

Correct. In the US, the length of time a "father"/victim has to contest paternity depends on the state. If a mother names you as father, if you sign a birth certificate, or if you merely act as a child's father (legal term 'in loco parentis') then you are assigned financial responsibility for the child for at least 18 years unless you lawyer up and demand a paternity test before the deadline.

Many states trick men with the POP form (Paternity Opportunity Program).

http://www.childsup.ca.gov/resources/est...rnity.aspx

If you are not married but accompany a woman to the hospital to give birth, they will try to get you to sign the POP form. The state wants a man -- ANY man -- on the hook for the kid, and the easiest man to hook is the guy standing there. Naive guys in this emotionally-charged environment are apt to sign anything put in front of them. Don't sign anything!

If it is later determined that you are not the child's father, too bad. You're still on the hook for child support.

Another way women pick and choose the deepest pockets for child support is by naming a well-off guy of their choice as the father, knowing that he isn't. The state serves papers at any address for the "father" that she provides. Even if the "father" receives the notice, he just disregards it because "I've never had sex with this bitch, no way the kid's mine -- I can ignore this." Nope, 30 days later his wages start getting garnished and his window of opportunity to contest paternity has slammed shut.

Paternity fraud is devastating for several parties. 1) The man who thinks he has a child and has dedicated years of his life to raising and bonding with him, only to learn it's not his. He's not just emotionally harmed, but he's also on the hook for 18+ years of child support for a kid who is not even his. 2) The biological father who is out there going through life unaware he has child. 3) And then there's the child -- presumably the party whose "best interests" this entire apparatus exists to protect -- who grows up thinking one man is his father, only to learn later he isn't.

There is no penalty for women who commit paternity fraud. The only reason for all this is to place men's rights in women's hands and to transfer men's cash into women's pockets. It's the only kind of fraud where we put the burden of detecting the fraud on the party who does not have the information necessary (the man), while absolving of any responsibility the only person who DOES have the information about the fraud -- the mother.

Mothers have rights, "fathers" have responsibilities.
Banning these test in the US, what is the logic behind this??? WTF, I guess the system is fine with women lying about whom the dad is while these poor guys are loosing their money and time raising the mailman’s kids...

"I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story." Nas
Quote: (01-14-2019 10:31 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

People all up here trashing France for banning paternity tests, yet ya all niggas forgot that's just a means to an end.

So you know the kid is not yours, then what? Would the judge in your Anglo Saxon countries disavow you of all the responsibilities and child support just because?

Or they may tell you that you are free, which is exactly the same in France. It's just that you would need a judge's order to get the test first. Which, if you are divorcing, would be part of the procedure anyway.

At least lots of French guys dont fall for the marriage trap and a lot of the typical slut makers are smart enough not to sign the dotted line when the child is born. In France you have the right to reject a child if you dont believe you are the father. If the mother wants to she must get a judge to get a paternity test, and if it's negative you go free.

Honestly though if you are that jaded just dont get married or sire children in the West in the first place. Or take the wife on a vacation and give birth in a foreign country, then get the test done there. Be creative

It's indefensible. If you are married to a woman they automatically assume the child born is the husband's. Paternity testing yourself is against the law and has a 15k fine and possibly 1 year in prison for you. You have to make a fuss with your wife and go to court for "permission" from a judge to check paternity. In what cucked world does any self respecting man think this is okay? You can't bullshit your way out of it - it's degenerate garbage you are complicit in. You defending it out of some misplaced patriotism isn't going to convince anyone here.
They restrict it because they know the social repercussions of thousands of men knowing the children they thought were theirs are not. Violence inevitably follows such cases.