rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Japan is probably what the west would be without open borders immigration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SiPGP_BDS4

I came across this clip.

Real estate outside of Tokyo is extremely cheap given the local wages & lifestyle. Even an (autistic) YouTuber I watch called "Hiding in my Room" (Daniel) supposedly rents his apartment in suburb Japan for $600 a month. I've seen a lot of clips of US military men scoring similar cheap deals on Okinawa and other postings.

http://www.housingokinawa.com/prop/brows...atherID=42

Granted a bulletin site usually has inflated prices but a lot of 2 bedroom apartments on there for under $1,000 USD and Okinawa is kind like a Hawaii in climate.

Japan gets a lot of globalist hate because of the lack of immigration and aging population. This a nation that deported ethnic Japanese brazillians because they deemed them not japanese enough.

Despite the gloom and doom about their economy and the birthrates, Japan is doing quite well. The deflation has increased the average jap's spending power, and the value of their savings. They're not really hurt by the aging population as they never had a bloated welfare state to begin with. And the ethnic homogeneity maintains one of the lowest crime rates & stable societies on earth.

I don't get why any european would want to emulate Japan. Yes, they still have a homogenous population and everything that goes with it. But they are a cesspool of mental illness, social isolation, slave mentality. It seems the fact that their society is so peaceful has resulted in complete social apathy and atomization. Men and women don't want to fuck, much less create families.

Not a healthy society at all.

Quote: (01-10-2019 06:37 AM)ilostabet Wrote:  

I don't get why any european would want to emulate Japan. Yes, they still have a homogenous population and everything that goes with it. But they are a cesspool of mental illness, social isolation, slave mentality. It seems the fact that their society is so peaceful has resulted in complete social apathy and atomization. Men and women don't want to fuck, much less create families.

The social malaise of rich societies with declining population but abundant wealth and technology is a new problem that pertains to both East and West. No-one has got a solution for the the birthrate or psychological/spiritual aspects of it yet.
Japan will get through it eventually and still be Japan. The West may not, because of immigration and the the differential birthrate of the new outgroups. That is the issue.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Men and women don't want to fuck, much less create families.

A population of 126 million Japanese on such a small island isn't enough couples fucking for you ?

According to this data, Japan's birth rate is actually rebounding, while the US's is still declining.

Fertility rate, total (births per woman)

[Image: attachment.jpg41049]   

I see kids and babies everywhere, every day.

Quote: (01-10-2019 06:11 AM)Trumpian Wrote:  

Japan gets a lot of globalist hate because of the lack of immigration and aging population. This a nation that deported ethnic Japanese brazillians because they deemed them not japanese enough.

Despite the gloom and doom about their economy and the birthrates, Japan is doing quite well. The deflation has increased the average jap's spending power, and the value of their savings. They're not really hurt by the aging population as they never had a bloated welfare state to begin with. And the ethnic homogeneity maintains one of the lowest crime rates & stable societies on earth.

Given the current economic beliefs about deflation the Bank of Japan will do whatever it takes to stop that.

Quote:Quote:

Bank of Japan Governor Haruhiko Kuroda said on Friday that it was necessary to move forward towards beating deflation by whatever it took, and that the central bank wanted to work with the government to achieve this goal.

Kuroda, in a speech to mark the new year at the Japanese Bankers Association, also said recent financial market moves were somewhat rough, affected by unexpected developments overseas.
https://www.reuters.com/article/amp/idINKCN1OY071

Japan's aging population is mostly a rural phenomenon. Go walk around central Tokyo (largest city in the world) and note all the women with kids, and the various amenities that facilitate them, such as school children taking the subway without parents.

Then go walk around NYC (largest city of the west) -- lots of singles and childless couples but few actual families.

The more I think about it, the more I suspect the western media (much of it based in places like NYC) highlights Japan's problems to draw attention from the social problems festering in their own cities.

Japan is probably what the west would be without open borders immigration aliens that look like westerners subverting the west.

Cut to the point.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (01-10-2019 06:48 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

The social malaise of rich societies with declining population but abundant wealth and technology is a new problem that pertains to both East and West. No-one has got a solution for the the birthrate or psychological/spiritual aspects of it yet.
Japan will get through it eventually and still be Japan. The West may not, because of immigration and the the differential birthrate of the new outgroups. That is the issue.

Well, Ted Kaczynski had an idea of how to solve it... [Image: icon_biggrin.gif]

Having that in mind, I'd say the presence of undesirables in western societies might actually contribute to us waking the fuck up much faster, especially as things get worse. Believe me that when shit hits the fan, feminist thots will suddenly crave the patriarchy and gender queers will quickly resolve their identity crisis. Whereas with no stress, no barbarians to remind you of basic realities of life, it's much easier to die in the stillwater of technological comfort. From what I know of Japan, there are simply no external stressors to wake them up.

Like the frog who gets boiled slowly by turning up the heat progressively vs. the frog who gets dropped in boiling water.

^ China is already waking them up. Japan recently had a resurgence of very nationalistic government candidates, didn't they? I suspect that has a lot to do with China.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (01-10-2019 08:09 AM)infowarrior1 Wrote:  

Given the current economic beliefs about deflation the Bank of Japan will do whatever it takes to stop that.

Bank of Japan Governor Haruhiko Kuroda said on Friday that it was necessary to move forward towards beating deflation by whatever it took, and that the central bank wanted to work with the government to achieve this goal.

Kuroda, in a speech to mark the new year at the Japanese Bankers Association, also said recent financial market moves were somewhat rough, affected by unexpected developments overseas.

Well they've been failing since the 80s then. As Japan has hovering in a deflationary "malaise" for decades.

That birth rate is still really low (don't you need close to 2.5 for replacement?).

The rebound is modest.

Looks like they're still losing population. The reality is, a wealthy and safe society is not conducive to breeding.

I still wish we had their immigration policy (no immigration).

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Great point about closed borders or as the liberal church ladies of our times would call it "xenophobic". I've read a blogger that lives in Japan who probably takes advantage of the low rents and higher spending. Makes me contemplate moving to Japan.

Only problem is rise of China. China will take over the Pacific and quite possibly the world one day. The million dollar question is when.

Quote: (09-21-2018 09:31 AM)kosko Wrote:  
For the folks who stay ignorant and hating and not improving their situation during these Trump years, it will be bleak and cold once the good times stop.

Quote: (01-10-2019 09:07 AM)BlueMark Wrote:  

The more I think about it, the more I suspect the western media (much of it based in places like NYC) highlights Japan's problems to draw attention from the social problems festering in their own cities.

Completely agree, it is a phenomenon I see a lot. You will also notice a lot of beta weeboo reddit types calling anyone who likes Japan and its stoic, anti sjw, anti immigration policies alt-right.

On population, Japan never had 126 million people I think it was historically around 70 million. The world saw a huge population boom since the 1950s with cheap oil/energy and technology. They should go back to a more sustainable population. As it is they import a lot of food/energy.

I agree with other posters, I see lots of babies and moms when I am in the larger cities. Western governments and banks want to flood their countries with 3rd worlders so they can load them up with debt since the locals are tapped out and the government wants new tax slaves.

They always cry about the economy...fuck the economy, the economy works for us, we do not work for the economy.

I have traveled to a fair number of places in Japan, like driving all the way around Shikoku and stopping in the big cities and tiny places. There is decay and depopulation happening there but same thing is happening in small towns all over the U.S. And I would say Japan is going about it far more gracefully than we are.

Mega cities in Japan are clean and safe for the most part. People are dressed nice and the atmosphere is civil. As I drove around LA the other day near Gardena I saw broken down RV's everywhere on the street with people living in them, trash everywhere, graffiti....FUCKING RAZOR WIRE on every freeway sign and roads that would not be out of place in Mogadishu. It is a SHITHOLE!!

And now our new governor says the entire state will be a sanctuary. Good luck with that.

Japan ain't perfect but it is about as nice as I have found. Let's hope they can keep it that way when the entire world is trying to drag them down a few notches.

Quote: (01-10-2019 12:21 PM)RVF400 Wrote:  

...Western governments and banks want to flood their countries with 3rd worlders so they can load them up with debt since the locals are tapped out and the government wants new tax slaves.

They always cry about the economy...fuck the economy, the economy works for us, we do not work for the economy.

[Image: clap.gif]

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Quote: (01-10-2019 09:44 AM)heavy Wrote:  

That birth rate is still really low (don't you need close to 2.5 for replacement?).

The rebound is modest.

Looks like they're still losing population. The reality is, a wealthy and safe society is not conducive to breeding.

Who says the population is better at 125 million than at say, 80 million?
Particularly if they've got heavy automation to pick up the slack?

Quote: (01-10-2019 12:51 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

Quote: (01-10-2019 09:44 AM)heavy Wrote:  

The rebound is modest.

Who says the population is better at 125 million than at say, 80 million?
Particularly if they've got heavy automation to pick up the slack?

Not me.

I was simply making the observation.

WWII and its legacies were very costly to Japan.

The current low birth rates, lack of economic growth (due to the aging population), and the feminist-like developments in Japan are all consequences of WW2. Developments like the post war baby boom (to otherwise beta fathers) happened in Japan as they did in the West.

But, in one Generatiion, Japan will sort out this mess. Meanwhile, the USA and a Western Europe will have to govern different peoples with nothing in common warring each other. And this all happens because Neocons feel more comfortable this way.

Quote: (01-10-2019 09:08 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Japan is probably what the west would be without open borders immigration aliens that look like westerners subverting the west.

Cut to the point.

Still plays a part. The ones you are referring to do not look like Japanese so can't pass. The Japanese even know and notice, and dislike, the differences between themselves and other Asians let alone said group.

That said I don't think America could ever be that. For starters it was founded by people who have some rather "interesting" secret and not so secret society connections (e.g. Masons, Royal Institute that Darwin was also a part of). Second it's always had underlying racial divisions that those in power have exploited even before the country ever became an independent nation. Japan has neither of those factors present.

Quote: (01-10-2019 03:47 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  

Quote: (01-10-2019 09:08 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Cut to the point.

Still plays a part. The ones you are referring to do not look like Japanese so can't pass. The Japanese even know and notice, and dislike, the differences between themselves and other Asians let alone said group.

I think that deep down, the Japanese are more worried about the Koreans and Chinese who look the most similar to them, than they are of any other kind of foreigner. If not guarded against, the mainland NE Asians could covertly infiltrate, subvert, and dissolve their culture in a way that would be wholly impossible for people of other races. Kind of like how British people don't like to think of themselves as European, but even more extreme.

This fear is probably ancient and thus deeply ingrained: 2,000 years ago, the Japanese had a pretty distinct ethnic and religious tradition, the Jomon. Pretty much all that's left of this culture are some aesthetic traces and shadows, since the arrival of mainland settlers from China and Korea (the Yayoi period) basically sinicized Japan. Any more sinicization and there might not be a "Japan" left.

Here's an overly stylized and fun history of Japan for anyone interested. I have no idea how accurate it is, but I presume the basic facts and dates are correct:

Quote: (01-10-2019 09:35 AM)Trumpian Wrote:  

Quote: (01-10-2019 08:09 AM)infowarrior1 Wrote:  

Well they've been failing since the 80s then. As Japan has hovering in a deflationary "malaise" for decades.

Agreed. However I given their low inflation rather than deflation. I'd say the BOJ with their monetary manipulation succeeded to a certain extent in keeping Japan from improving further along than it could.