rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man who cheated on his wife gets HUGE tattoo to get her back

I have a feeling this won't work...

Quote:Quote:

Rebuilding trust in a relationship after a partner has been unfaithful can be extremely difficult.

In many cases, the betrayed party can never get over the cheating behaviour and things never get back to normal.

But Jose Torres went to extreme lengths to get his wife to trust him again after he was unfaithful, by getting a very embarrassing tattoo across his chest - and it's absolutely huge.

The message, which includes his full name and the date, includes an embarrassing list of the things which have hurt her during their marriage.

However his design, which still looks very red and sore, contains two rather embarrassing spelling mistakes.

The tattoo covers most of his chest, and sits just above an existing tattoo he has of his name just about his belly button.

The photo was shared on social media with the caption: "Nothing like some nice lettering to start the year. (just to clarify i didn't know the tattoo was mispelled until they started talking about it)"

It has attracted a lot of attention, and people have been quick to share their views.

One wrote: "Just get a divorce that‘s pretty f***** up."

Another commented: "Lol disrespectul and deciever hahahahahhaha poor man."

Others have also pointed out the spelling mistakes in the design, which include 'disrespectual' instead of disrespectful.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news...t-13816463

[Image: attachment.jpg41029]   

[Image: tTkJvpr.gif]

He forgot :
- Idiot

Where are they now ?... Scotty P episode

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5447006]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

"Disrespectul" and "Deciever"?

[Image: aixp1fy.gif]

"I before E something something... ah, whatever."

"Intellectuals are naturally attracted by the idea of a planned society, in the belief that they will be in charge of it" -Roger Scruton

I saw this lady in the line at subway once and she had "Ron's Bitch" in nice gang calligraphy on her neck.

I said "Ron's a lucky guy" and she got all crabby.

Point is, things like this are a bad idea. Just get the mud flap stripper tattooed on you and go home.

Aloha!

Is the stuff around his belly button so he doesn't forget his first name?

There is stupid, and.......Their iz nukclear levels uf stoopid.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

I'm sure his wife will really respect him now.

He forgot "beta cuck"

I think this is the difference between men and women.

Can anyone see a cheating woman who would be willing to do that or take responsibility for her own actions?

I can’t. Women don’t respect or are attracted to or cares that much about the guy anyway if she’s cheating on him. And instead they usually just try to hurt the guy even more by blaming him for not giving her enough attention and shit.

Meanwhile a man can actually love one woman but have a few orgasms with another one and the mistress will mean nothing to him because that’s the way nature created men - to have a higher sex drive and spread the seed. But he will still love his girlfriend or wife.

And in a desperate attempt to have her back because of a stupid mistake he did, he makes a foolish decision to get a tattoo like this. Men will do stupid shit like this in desperation because they love women more than they do to us.

Seems in character for the kind of guy who gets his own name tattooed in an arch above his belly button. Those spelling errors though: "disrespectul" and "deciever." Geez. Also, if she did take him back, would the huge self-insulting tattoo covering most of his torso not make their sex life and every family trip to the beach very uncomfortable? I suspect that this decision was made impulsively and in haste without much consideration for the long-term future.

Then again, what's the point of being stupid if you can't instantly broadcast it to everyone you meet for the rest of your natural life?

[Image: %3Fu%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252F1.bp.blogspot....pg%26f%3D1]

I wonder how the conversation went with the artist before they started this tattoo.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

I find that the tattoo typeface's similarity to the Comic Sans font to be most fitting.

The tattoo guy that consented to putting that shit on him should go to jail.

He should have called the mental health hotline for that bro

Quote: (01-08-2019 08:54 PM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote:  

I think this is the difference between men and women.

Can anyone see a cheating woman who would be willing to do that or take responsibility for her own actions?

I can’t. Women don’t respect or are attracted to or cares that much about the guy anyway if she’s cheating on him. And instead they usually just try to hurt the guy even more by blaming him for not giving her enough attention and shit.

Meanwhile a man can actually love one woman but have a few orgasms with another one and the mistress will mean nothing to him because that’s the way nature created men - to have a higher sex drive and spread the seed. But he will still love his girlfriend or wife.

And in a desperate attempt to have her back because of a stupid mistake he did, he makes a foolish decision to get a tattoo like this. Men will do stupid shit like this in desperation because they love women more than they do to us.

I know a guy who made a girl who cheated on him to tattoo a tear under both of her eyes. Plus other crazy stuff that he did to her and she accepted voluntarily, that I can not detail here for the most part, but ended up also abandoning her just with her clothes in a place where recently two Scandinavian girls where beheaded...and still she returned.

Crazy stuff... should have been easier and less of a mental drain to just let her go after the cheating episode.

Thay she has this many complaints with a man who would do this for her tells me why he cheated in the first place.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

That's a whole new level of stupid. Will it work? Probably not.
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: jordan.gif] Something tells me his wife is probably a 5/10 and wears juicy sweatpants with pink sneakers.

Ultimately, we should care more about being effective than simply nobly intentioned. It is not enough to dream well: the true measure is what we achieve.

I was thinking of tattooing my dick as a space shuttle and my balls as launch exhaust. Haven't done it yet though.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

She did it to humiliate him before she leaves.

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/

"So Joanne, why did you divorce Jose?"

Joanne shows one particular photo.
All present nod sagely...

Quote: (01-09-2019 09:06 AM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

"So Joanne, why did you divorce Jose?"

Joanne shows one particular photo.
All present nod sagely...

[Image: agree2.gif]

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

That tattoo artist was smart though.

The whole thing starts with a consent statement that cannot be lost or misplaced.

The guy cannot even pretend it was a mistake.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung