rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bali

Was thinking of passing by Bali to try out the tourist selection they got going on over there.

How are the clubs? I know one club i'll be avoiding: Skygarden. Heard too many negative things.

Any clubs big enough for isolation that you can recommend? Aiming for a above 25 crowd.

Is entrance free? Which clubs got entrance fees? And yeah, what's a good spot for night street pickup.

What about Ubud, is it a good place for day game (not theoretically... but rather practically. Meaning: have "you" or anyone you know done it? How is it like?)

I'm very interested in local talent but I don't want to be weeding through pros, as I've heard most of them to be in Bali's club scene. And honestly, unless she looks like a stereotypical pro, I won't be able to tell the difference, especially if she's being discreet. I understand i could approach and find out, but that'll be weeding through, which in turn means wasting my time, which I'm not too fond of doing. I also don't want to be the only guy there looking like I'm trying to pick up pros.
Another thing is that i'm not sure how receptive they are to ONSs, which is all I'm interested in. When I say local I mean Indonesian girls and not Balinese specifically.

Any advice from anyone who has been there and done that would be greatly appreciated!

Bali

I was in bali in november. I spent few nights in seminyak and nusa dua. Skip nusa dua it’s more suited for families although i managed to bang a russian flight attendant/insta whore wanna be model but i would say i was at the right time with a wingman and no competition at all it made it easy
Seminyak on the other hand competition is tough, there a lot of jacked good looking Australian guys. You’re best bet is doing day game in the beach because there are a lot of good sets of 2 but u will need a wingman.
Nightlife concerned, you have to be able to weed out hookers who are almost in everyclub. I recommend the mirror club, very stylish, a bit expensive though but a lot of girls from jakarta come to party there on the weekends. Skip la favella i think it’s very overrated, bad music, crowded, too many hookers and australians.
If you have some money to spend i absolutely recommend you spend a day at omnia, amazing pool dayclub near uluwatu. A lot of top tier talent, no Australians, not much competition.
Skygarden i still think it’s good on weekends some nights they bring some top DJs.
I don’t recommend online game unless you look like a model.
I did a daytrip to ubud, girls wise i won’t recommend. A lot of ugly girls and girls with boyfriends. I jus don’t see it being a good spot for gaming unless you’re into the backpacking crowd.

Bali

Thanks Transmission! I'm into any crowd that's attractive and down.
How's the entrance like at the clubs you mentioned? Ticketed? Free? And which beach...Kuta?

I don't have a wingman and if I cant find a good one while there, I'm going for the lone girl. Sets is too much work for SNL.
You say if I have money to spend. What will my money be spent on? Entrance? I don't drink much and I couldn't care less about the music honestly. I'm not trying to dance, just swoop in and out.

Bali

Canggu

There's a couple clubs / bars close to each other in Canggu (Batu Bolong area) that have a party going every night: Old Man's, The Lawn, La Brisa come to mind. High energy club game works best here, crowd is mostly Western but plenty of Indonesians also. You can always check out Finn's Beach Club or La Laguna as well, but they won't be walking distance from the other 3 mentioned.

Rolling solo in Canggu can be fun but as I said, you need to bring high energy game, be very sociable and be willing to put up with degeneracy, hipsters and SJWs.

Seminyak

Lots of clubs, bars, beach clubs etc. in any price class. Mirror club was mentioned, I can second that one, and La Favela indeed has many pros but plenty of normal Indonesian girls and Western girls too. For me La Favela is a bit of a hit or miss, I've picked up there but also had completely wasted nights. Just avoid the pro's, you'll recognize them easily enough.

For daygame, check out the beach and day clubs. Off the top of my head: Potato Head, La Plancha, Mrs. Sippy, La Tropicola, Woobar, Ku De Ta etc. Most of these should be reachable on foot, if beach game is your thing you can just stroll along the beach all day and pop your head in to the beach clubs to see if there's anything going on.

It's a big misconception that Bali, and Seminyak, doesn't have normal Indonesian girls. There's lot's of them, but your competition is also very high.

On sunday's, a pretty large crowd gathers at 707 Beachberm and the surrounding bars at Petitenget beach. Lots of Indonesians too. Make sure to arrive around 4PM and stay until 7PM (after sunset). Most bars play either reggae or EDM.

Kuta

I'd say avoid not just Sky Garden, but all of Kuta. All you'll find there is scammers, pros and drunk bogans.

Ubud

Ubud doesn't have any nightlife to speak of, the only venue that stays open late is called CP Lounge. I've gotten laid from CP Lounge but you really need to be lucky to see a bit of a crowd show up. Sometimes it's completely dead, sometimes it's suddenly popping. Don't count on it though.

In Ubud (and Canggu to an extent) it's all about social circle, there's a very large expat scene with loads of private villa parties going on. The crowd is also very SJW though so you need to be willing to put up with that.

There's definitely hot girls in Ubud but you're not gonna find them out partying late. Instead they'll be doing yoga all day and drinking lattes. In terms of day game, check out the yoga places and just go from cafe to cafe, you'll find them. It's not ideal though as the whole place just isn't very walkable to begin with. Rent a motorbike instead.

Bali

I just got back from being in Bali for 6 weeks, I usually go once a year to be a basic bitch since life is easy there..

While I have never been to Kuta, I heard it's where all the young and cheap Aussies go to party especially at Skygarden and the richer ones goes stay in Semiyak.. Semiyak is nice a place with two main clubs and loads of restaurants..More upscale vibe and people though.. Overall a solid place to hangout for of days..

I stayed mainly in Canggu and adventure out from there but it was my base .Canggu is where all the backpackers, expats , surfers and random groups of people stay at..Loads of party but everything seems to end up at old man's and sandbar after midnight..If you don't have a wingman which isn't necessary just walk around..Super easy to pick up girls..Lay day hostel is a fun place to meet a wing or group of people to party with since everyone one there is a traveler and overall way less stuck up..The expats living in Canggu can be very stuck up and closed off so I'll recommend just meeting travelers.. Never seen a place in my life with so much hot pussy walking around but on the flip side the competition is extremely tough..Loads of alphas at night but you have decent game, you should be alright..Be careful though, I got into trouble because of Canggu is a small town with three main roads..If you like to play around with multiple girls at once, it's extremely hard so more likely the others will find out.. Overall Canggu like a reality TV show, everyone is fucking everyone..

Ubud..Some people love , some people hate it..It's a place that people go into a yoga retreat and come out a week later wearing elephant pants and vegab.. Overall the night life sucked but to each their own..

Gilly T is fun place to fucking and partying..Stay at Gilly mansion or castle .

My advice..Go to a social hostel, meet some cool people and start traveling and doing random adventures throughout the island..Pussy is everywhere.. I'm an American Asian and my problem was I was getting to many to deal with..Take a Joss shot and enjoy! Good luck!

Bali

“Overall Canggu like a reality TV show, everyone is fucking everyone”

Wow, this is very different to the previous reports on here, where people complained of eat pray love stuck up girl.

Bali

Well being there for 6 weeks, you start seeing everyone over and over but they are constantly with different people..Everyone goes to mainly the same place everyday.. Monday- Lugis, Tuesday- Pretty Posion, Wednesday- Old man's, Thursday- Pretty Posion, Friday- Old man's- Saturday- La brisa Sunday- Deus.. Definitely a tough place for Tinder game too..Girls are busy with the constant supply of dudes..

Bali

Quote: (01-04-2019 11:18 AM)dannyboy318 Wrote:  

Well being there for 6 weeks, you start seeing everyone over and over but they are constantly with different people..Everyone goes to mainly the same place everyday.. Monday- Lugis, Tuesday- Pretty Posion, Wednesday- Old man's, Thursday- Pretty Posion, Friday- Old man's- Saturday- La brisa Sunday- Deus.. Definitely a tough place for Tinder game too..Girls are busy with the constant supply of dudes..

This is true, something I forgot to mention. Canggu has this "rotation" of bars the crowd goes to on every day of the week. Though in high season it's busy in most of those venues pretty much every night (except Pretty Poison which seems to only open on the days you mentioned).

Another one I forgot to mention is Jungle on fridays, absolutely jam packed and I believe techno / EDM music. Dead on every other night.

Bali

Thanks for the info guys! Much appreciated!

What I really want to know right now is... Is there cover charge for these clubs?

Bali

Why are you avoiding Skygarden? Skygarden is large enough for isolation. I haven't been to Bali in about 3 years, but I pulled a ONS with this super hot, light skinned Indonesian girl from that place. The place was about 99% drunk Aussies and she was the only Indo girl there. One of the better looking broads I've ever piped. That club gets some good DJ's too.

Bali

I spent a few weeks there in April it’s a good time semniyak and Kira is where I spent most of my time I enjoyed the island a lot but as far as clubbing things close early which for me kinda sucked. I like Thailand where alot of places are open until tomorrow.

"I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story." Nas

Bali

I just gathered it'd be a waste of time, from what I've been reading. Also, there is a cover charge....well, that should be the main reason. That's why I'm trying to figure out of it's the norm in Bali - cover charges.

Bali

Some places have cover charges, most of them are just a drink purchase on entry though. Varies from night to night even by venue.

Bali

What's a good after party joint other than Piramid?

Bali

Quote: (01-04-2019 09:11 AM)Winston Wolfe Wrote:  

Just avoid the pro's, you'll recognize them easily enough.

How do you recognize them? What should I be looking out for when they aren't being very obvious by dressing up very provocatively?

Bali

Quote: (01-05-2019 09:27 AM)818 Wrote:  

Just avoid the pro's, you'll recognize them easily enough.

How do you recognize them? What should I be looking out for when they aren't being very obvious by dressing up very provocatively?

Hmm I wrote that from the perspective of having lived in Bali and all over the place in South East Asia in general for years. At some point you just start recognizing them more easily.

A good way to go about it is to gauge how she responds to you compared to regular girls. You'll quickly notice a baseline on how you are perceived by the local girls, essentially telling you something about your SMV relative to theirs.

If a girl is WAY more friendly and flirty to me than other girls in the venue / city / country I'm in, that's a red flag for me (although it could just be that I just happen to be her type). I'll engage her but I'll be keeping an eye out for other pro tells.

Other indicators of her being a pro, especially in Asia:
- She gives you massive eye contact (not breaking it)
- She approaches you first
- She initiates kino and is touching you everywhere really soon after opening
- She has no sense of shame and kisses you in public and in front of everyone (public displays of affection are generally frowned upon over there).

If she displays these behaviours she's either a massive bule (foreigner) hunter / slut, or a pro. Normal girls in Asia don't approach or take the initiative. They'll give you IOIs but they're more subtle, like brief eye contact or hovering around you. As a man you need to make the approach.

In the end, if you find yourself thinking "this is too easy" or "this is too good to be true", it usually is.

Bali

Those points are not valid if you hit the nightlife in jakarta haha. She might tick all the boxes and still be a normal girl. In fact it happened to me on my first ever night out there.
I would add that pros most of the time have no problem being alone in the venue. Normal girls rarely do that especially in asia.

Bali

Quote: (01-06-2019 07:18 AM)Trancemission Wrote:  

Those points are not valid if you hit the nightlife in jakarta haha. She might tick all the boxes and still be a normal girl. In fact it happened to me on my first ever night out there.

Hehe fair enough. She'd still fall into the "massive bule hunter / slut" category though. [Image: icon_biggrin.gif]

And yeah good point on her being alone.

Bali

My reply from the old thread still holds.

Bali

Looking things up, I'm seeing only La Favela and Skygarden that are big venues. Any other clubs that are of the same caliber/size? And which places are best during weekdays.

Also, what's a good spot for street game. Like a nice spot to catch girls walking about, either to or from clubs...?

Bali

Bali thread is too lively given the best season starts much later. Right now it is rain season.

Bali

Kuta

I'd say avoid not just Sky Garden, but all of Kuta. All you'll find there is scammers, pros and drunk bogans.

Skygarden is not all that bad actually. I went there on a Friday night last September and I found that the main dance floor mostly consisted of Asian tourists, as well as local Balinese and other Indonesians. The top floor is where all the White folks and the pros go. Lots of pros also hang out by the stairs on the main floor.

If you want to party on a Monday to Wednesday then Skygarden is probably your best bet.

Bali

I didnt find a thread specifically about Gili Trawangan, Indonesia.

Anybody have information about chances of notches in gili trawangan. I would be hitting up bali and gili during chinese new year(indonesian name i.e imlek). Hope jakarta holiday girls will visit bali for hoilday. I heard there is a jiggi boat party on wednesdays. So planning for 6th February boat party which costs 26usd for a guy and 19usd for a girl.
I have a average game level.

please share your experiences

Bali

Quote: (01-14-2019 11:55 PM)achillesamz Wrote:  

I didnt find a thread specifically about Gili Trawangan, Indonesia.

Anybody have information about chances of notches in gili trawangan. I would be hitting up bali and gili during chinese new year(indonesian name i.e imlek). Hope jakarta holiday girls will visit bali for hoilday. I heard there is a jiggi boat party on wednesdays. So planning for 6th February boat party which costs 26usd for a guy and 19usd for a girl.
I have a average game level.

please share your experiences

Gili Trawangan is basically one big, continuous, debaucherous party filled with booze and drugs. 90% of girls there will be western backpackers and travelers. Same type of game you'd use in other SEA party destinations such as the Thai party islands. If this is your type of game, you can clean up there. Pretty high competition though and the place tends to turn into a sausage fest so strike early.

I've been to that boat party you mentioned. It's fun, but it was also a huge sausage fest when I went. It can be a hit or miss though, try to find out how many girls signed up for the particular day you want to go.

Jakarta girls definitely visit Bali for holidays, but you'll find less of them on Gili T, although they do go there sometimes. They generally consider it too far away if they're just visiting Bali for the weekend, for example.

Bali

Thanks for the info Winston. I will then stick to the bars and clubs in seminyak or ubud recommended by members, as I am not 20+ to enjoy in crowded kuta.