rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

British intelligence ran elaborate catfish operation on popular Swedish dissident

British intelligence ran elaborate catfish operation on popular Swedish dissident

This is a doozy of a story that I've been following the last couple of days. Here's what I understand:

> There is a popular Swedish dissident named Peter Sweden. He shares information about migrant/Muslim crime in Sweden. I did have a chat with him on a live stream a year ago.
> Him and his family have faced police harassment in the UK, where they all live.
> He was recently approached by "Laura Cat", a writer for conservative news site Voice Of Europe. She portrayed herself as in her mid 20's.
> Laura professed to share all of Peter's opinions in an attempt to establish romantic interest.
> Peter and Laura reportedly became engaged even though they haven't met. Laura has urged Peter to isolate himself from his family.
> Peter's fans have noticed him acting weird towards the end of 2018, such as disappearing for a month.
> Laura is actually a 40-something year old soccer mom who works for British intelligence.
> British intelligent has completely infiltrated the Voice For Europe web site to honeypot various dissidents.

You can begin to unravel the story on this Twitter thread:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/1080309180077166593][/url]

How she wants people to think she looks like:

[Image: Dv4K4ssX0AIXto1.jpg]

How she really looks like:

[Image: Dv4JuH-X4AAffGr.jpg]

People may be "famous" online but lonely in real life. This type of person would be quite easy to catfish.

Can see why the guy's vulnerable to being catfished. Being gloomy on the internet doesn't get you laid. (Ask me how I know!)

Sounds like you need to give this kid some game tips, Roosh.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

So British intelligence is spending time and money in setting honey traps for conservative youtubers and bloggers ??

I thought they usually just deplatformed and censored you online.

Whats the purpose here ?

Quote: (01-03-2019 05:01 AM)Caduceus Wrote:  

So British intelligence is spending time and money in setting honey traps for conservative youtubers and bloggers ??

I thought they usually just deplatformed and censored you online.

Whats the purpose here ?

infiltrate, infiltrate, infiltrate until you are able to subvert the group

It is a running joke that 90% of any nazi group is composed by infiltrators/"intelligence"

Where's the honeytrap here? The guy's just a fucking idiot, getting engaged to a woman who he's never met, spoken to over the phone or seen more than 1 picture of.

Cold War honeytraps were real honeytraps. This reflects the pathetic state of many Western men and the pathetic state of many 'Conservative' media figures.

If British intelligence is reading this forum and wishes to successfully infiltrate us, please refer to the following thread for examples of women you should use for your operations:
What do you guys consider a ten

If you want to guarantee a successful operation against me specifically, I suggest you refer to the following thread. I'll happily take any one of the women depicted on this thread. Thanks guys.
What does an Asian 10 look like?

Our tax dollars (sterlings) hard at work.

Thanks British Gov for saving us from thought criminals such as Roosh and Peter Sweden.

It certainly justifies the manpower and budgets.

I used to watch this young man about a year ago...only fuck he sure seemed more intelligent than this.

Quote: (01-03-2019 05:55 AM)britchard Wrote:  

Where's the honeytrap here? The guy's just a fucking idiot, getting engaged to a woman who he's never met, spoken to over the phone or seen more than 1 picture of.

Cold War honeytraps were real honeytraps. This reflects the pathetic state of many Western men and the pathetic state of many 'Conservative' media figures.

Yea this is so stupid I really hope it isn't true. Peter is fairly milquetoast anyway, shouldnt they be focused on the thousands of actual muslim extremists in their midst.

Quote: (01-03-2019 06:46 AM)Horus Wrote:  

If British intelligence is reading this forum and wishes to successfully infiltrate us, please refer to the following thread for examples of women you should use for your operations:

If you want to guarantee a successful operation against me specifically, I suggest you refer to the following thread. I'll happily take any one of the women depicted on this thread. Thanks guys.

I've meaning to say this for quite some time to the forum but me and Built to Fade are in a long term relationship though we've never meet, then I realized he's been two-timing with all of ye as well, the whore.

I then also realized I had taken part in a self fufilling prophecy, I had becomed Syberpunked.

The name looked familiar, then I realised that I follow the guy on Twitter.

His tweets don't really seem worthy of any special attention. I'm guessing that him having 117k followers has attracted the spotlight. The fact that my taxes are wasted on shit like this is deeply depressing.

‘After you’ve got two eye-witness accounts, following an automobile accident, you begin
To worry about history’ – Tim Allen

Note to British Intelligence: YMMV.

There is a low key civil war taking place on the forum between...

those who like supermodels, dancer,/ ballerina physiques, women with the svelte and toned figures of lingerie models and athletes and...

those who like 'thicc' girrrrls ie: women who have 4 foot wide asses and thighs like hippos..

Be very careful which member you try to turn with which girl/ gurll as sending the wrong agent into the wrong camp may result in widespread barfing.

As a word of advice, given the state of British woman you are probably better off using your alabaster-thighed jiggly-fleshed agents to approach and 'turn' the Thicc/Baby-Got-Back/Aquarium-based-Otter crowd than spending forever combing HR files trying to find a woman with the face and figure of a young Jennifer Connelly / Ariana Grande..

Quote: (01-03-2019 09:27 AM)Bienvenuto Wrote:  

those who like supermodels, dancer,/ ballerina physiques, women with the svelte and toned figures of lingerie models and athletes and...

those who like 'thicc' girrrrls ie: women who have 4 foot wide asses and thighs like hippos..

Be very careful which member you try to turn with which girl/ gurll as sending the wrong agent into the wrong camp may result in widespread barfing.

As a word of advice, given the state of British woman you are probably better off using your alabaster-thighed jiggly-fleshed agents to approach and 'turn' the Thicc/Baby-Got-Back/Aquarium-based-Otter crowd than spending forever combing HR files trying to find a woman with the face and figure of a young Jennifer Connelly / Ariana Grande..

Hahahaha!

In that case I am happy to report that I would be a waste of her majesty’s resources.

Great post.

Quote: (01-03-2019 09:40 AM)durangotang Wrote:  

Quote: (01-03-2019 09:27 AM)Bienvenuto Wrote:  

Hahahaha!

In that case I am happy to report that I would be a waste of her majesty’s resources.

Great post.

I know it's a lot to ask but can I get some petite Thai / LBFM body type honeypot rather than some ice-cold London giraffe?

I'm sure those can be found somewhere around the empire.

Let them infiltrate a non violent group. Pointless.

Let's infiltrate the catholic mothers group at a local parish. Waste of manpower. Sorry,,, people power. (I live in Canada)

If the truth is punishable and bringing out to the open what the mainstream news isn't going is a crime or taboo, then you know your country is doomed if that continues.

How is it physically possible to be that thirsty?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

All groups are instantly infiltrated. That is what the globalists were doing already a long time ago.

Then they try to change or take it over - sometimes even making the program more extreme and to lure in dissidents.

Peter Sweden was in danger of being arrested in Sweden, so he moved to the UK which was frankly a bad choice. He should have moved to Eastern Europe.

Also - he is obviously Game-less in the Blue Pill state, so easy pickings for a dumbed-down catfish operation. At least for the Alpha chad the girl has to be hot and having had to invest plenty of sweaty sex-sessions to even remotely make him start to trust her.

That is why the guys leading the groups have to control the reigns fully and not let other blokes suddenly start to speak for themselves. The Alt-Right in the US was suddenly led by strange individuals before Charleston with idiotic marches which were highly dangerous as the elite wanted hurt or dead people in order to shut down the movement.

It is what it is - this is the world we live in. The current globalist bunch attained power by creating secret organizations and working in the shadows - they are very acute at any counter-group forming that would use the same tactics - be it openly or in the shadows.

What is more interesting now is what happened to Peter Sweden? He is probably tortured in some MI5 bunker. Times are getting darker - the bloke wasn't extreme in the least. He was mainly just reporting on things.

Anybody follow Anonymous Conservative? He speculates that massive (effectively unlimited) funds are being dedicated to domestic surveillance; that a giant machine has been built up since 9/11, where civilians are awarded cash prizes for spying on their neighbours.

This is why billions of dollars keep disappearing from the budget (remember how the group investigating one of these disappearances just happened to be located in the wing of the pentagon that got hit?).

This is why 'gangstalking' has appeared - the idea being that some of these surveillance teams, when they don't have a terrorist, start monitoring people at random - it's just enough to flip some people over into paranoia, and to spread the meme of it to other paranoid people.

The fact that they're (presumably) paying a woman to catfish lends credence to this theory.

Quote: (01-03-2019 07:18 AM)Syberpunk Wrote:  

I used to watch this young man about a year ago...only fuck he sure seemed more intelligent than this.

I never trust any guy, intelligent or not, who is not redpilled on women.

Countless of times I have seen cucks who act tough with their male peers yet are pussy whipped to death.
That's not a man who deserves respect if he can't respect himself more than a woman.

I am a threat to society, I have dangerous ideas about gender roles.

British intelligence needs to send a mixed race (Asian, black, Latina, white mix) woman to have sex with me and deceive me so she gain useful counter intelligence.. I must be stopped, it is imperative- make sure she has an Instagram butt , for national security.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Quote: (01-03-2019 12:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

I am a threat to society, I have dangerous ideas about gender roles.

British intelligence needs to send a mixed race (Asian, black, Latina, white mix) woman to have sex with me and deceive me so she gain useful counter intelligence.. I must be stopped, it is imperative- make sure she has an Instagram butt , for national security.

More likely to send a diversity quota M-F tranny.

Quote: (01-03-2019 08:16 AM)Richard Turpin Wrote:  

His tweets don't really seem worthy of any special attention. I'm guessing that him having 117k followers has attracted the spotlight. The fact that my taxes are wasted on shit like this is deeply depressing.

Dude it's insane here (London). The Met no longer investigates burglaries or minor assaults, or even some serious crimes if they have to review more than 20 minutes of CCTV (police UK subreddit is cucked but useful to see things from their side). Meanwhile I have a black (tinder) friend who was called a "dirty African" by another black guy outside her council estate (she's not from Africa). She called the police and they sent around 3 officers within half an hour, hate crime investigation.

Quote: (01-03-2019 01:53 PM)Muffuguh Wrote:  

Quote: (01-03-2019 08:16 AM)Richard Turpin Wrote:  

Dude it's insane here (London). The Met no longer investigates burglaries or minor assaults, or even some serious crimes if they have to review more than 20 minutes of CCTV (police UK subreddit is cucked but useful to see things from their side). Meanwhile I have a black (tinder) friend who was called a "dirty African" by another black guy outside her council estate (she's not from Africa). She called the police and they sent around 3 officers within half an hour, hate crime investigation.

"Hate crime" is a serious issue. Car theft, burglary, stabbing - that's just part and parcel of living in a big city. The diversity-loving Muslim mayor makes sure that the priorities are correct. He in fact reduced the police force in the essential areas while expanding all manner of "hate-speech" policing.

Recently Sadiq Khan said that they have to eliminate all racial police files completely since many inner city gangs were either black or Muslim - thus the stats of those gangs are racist.

Meanwhile guys who call this out get disappeared. Peter Sweden likely was a thorn in the side of Swedish authorities which pressured the British to "do something about him".

Europe is indeed hilarious. You go to report a crime against property and they just ask you "do you know who did it"? If not, you can basically see them tossing your report in the trash, they are just letting you file it for insurance purposes. 'Hate' crimes, on the other hand: all units report!