rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The shorter a girl is the higher the her number of partners

Report From the Field:

I am fucking these hoes in South Beach and I have noticed a trend- Short bitches are on 6-7 inch heels (5'3 becomes 5'9) and are the easiest to pull in the nightclubs. No bullshit, multiple chicks get striped down in the crib and lose 5 inches. These hoes also have insane RECENT body counts- I am talking 5-7 new dudes a month, minimum.

On the flip side , the tall bitches who remain 5'8-5'9 after stripping, have abysmal body counts in comparison and are quick to relationship up. Just something of note- I am tall, my approaches at night clubs kept yielding me these tiny bitches until I noticed a trend . The game is so ruthless down here, no love for the other side.

No black pill, but these bitches are arrogant like they are tall-but are the first to give it up on first sight/date. Fun Fact- I prefer short women for sex, I literally target them. These bitches on stilts need to tone it down.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

My reason for not asking how many guys a girl has been with has changed as I have gotten more experience.

First it was because I didn't want to know.

Then after I started getting sex regularly it was because I didn't care to know.

Now it's because I've learned that you can never really be sure if she's telling the truth.

It's just probability, more men that are taller than short girls than men who are taller than tall girls.

Women want their partners to usually be taller if not same height.

Maths checks out.

As for the qualitative aspects, I am sure you can flesh out some conclusions.

I'm 5'8". Many years ago, I was attracted to short girls and thought that the cute little 5'0" ones would be a good match for me. Wrong, wrong. They were all banging the 6'3" guys. Tall wins for relationship material. (Asians excepted).

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Aside from numbers and probability being in the short girls' favour, I've seen some short girls really fetishising tall guys. So when tall guys approach them, they put out way more easily. On the other hand, average height and tall girls aren't really fetishising anyone, they just want someone taller than them.

RawGod, do you still prefer 5’ girls or do you prefer girls around your own height? I can imagine that nature wants to ‘compensate’ your height by not selecting too short of a girl.

Quote: (01-01-2019 02:49 AM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

No black pill, but these bitches are arrogant like they are tall-but are the first to give it up on first sight/date. Fun Fact- I prefer short women for sex, I literally target them. These bitches on stilts need to tone it down.

Interesting report. How does the topic of other sexual partners come up?

Also... anything else bind these girls together? Are they predominantly Latina? Asian?

I noticed that shorter girls like to feel small and protected when they are with a man. Taller women don't bring this subject up with me much, but that's perhaps because I'm only 5'11" so I don't qualify as really tall.

The topic of sexual partners comes up very easily with most women I sleep with because they have sex with me as soon as they meet me- any pretence about her being chaste are out of the door. Most women really want to talk, especially when they feel they will never see you again and I already had sex with them- many of them are dying to spill the beans.

These "women on stilts " are primarily Latina, white , and black- in that order. Strangely Russian woman do not wear ridiculously high heels as often, they do it- Just not as often.

Quote: (01-02-2019 05:52 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

The topic of sexual partners comes up very easily with most women I sleep with because they have sex with me as soon as they meet me- any pretence about her being chaste are out of the door. Most women really want to talk, especially when they feel they will never see you again and I already had sex with them- many of them are dying to spill the beans.
These "women on stilts " are primarily Latina, white , and black- in that order. Strangely Russian woman do not wear ridiculously high heels as often, they do it- Just not as often.

I am also going to bet you come at them with a very non-judgmental energy.

Hmm... the next time you get into a discussion like this... would it be possible to just ask the girl if she feels like her notch count is high or low? That could be a very telling data point!

It's really hard to get women to be honest. Most of the time they just tell you what they think you want to hear.

Short girls on stilts have deep seated self esteem issues and are very self conscious about it. Oh they try to hide it behind their sassy "tude" facade but daddy PT knows whats up. Chickie on stilts is one 15 min convo and a couple of carefully selected negs away from crying as she begs to suck on daddy's papaya stem

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (01-01-2019 02:49 AM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Report From the Field:

I am fucking these hoes in South Beach and I have noticed a trend- Short bitches are on 6-7 inch heels (5'3 becomes 5'9) and are the easiest to pull in the nightclubs. No bullshit, multiple chicks get striped down in the crib and lose 5 inches. These hoes also have insane RECENT body counts- I am talking 5-7 new dudes a month, minimum.

On the flip side , the tall bitches who remain 5'8-5'9 after stripping, have abysmal body counts in comparison and are quick to relationship up. Just something of note- I am tall, my approaches at night clubs kept yielding me these tiny bitches until I noticed a trend . The game is so ruthless down here, no love for the other side.

lol I agree for me its always short little Asians girls. I still have no clue why.

I am 6'2 230lb bodybuilder.

Can support with anecdotal evidence.
Short ones are cute and easy to handle in bed, but that's about it.
Statistically they are the girls most hit on by the widest range of guys (taller than them), so it is expected that they rack up numbers.
Compare it to a girl >6ft1, she has experienced a lot less approaches in her life.

The most self conscious girls are the really tall ones.
In general... as long as you can project an ego taller than theirs, they usually don't shit test about it.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Short chicks are the most militant about the 6'+ guys because they are trying to make up for their short genes. If a chick is 5'2 and under she will goggle 6'+ talk guy cock until she finally hooks one.

^ Yes

I used to think why the hell would a 5'2 girl turn her nose up at a 5'7 guy? She should be happy he's interested in her.

The reason - It's her genes screaming to her: "You're short so you need a tall guy to offset your shortness so you'll at least have 'normal height' kids"

If a 5'2 girl has a 6'4 guys baby, it's going to help offset her 'shortness';

On the flip side, a tall girl's genes are telling her she's already 'tall enough' so, it's okay for her to date a guy about her height or even about the same ( albeit it's harder to find guys in the general population who are much taller than a tall girl anyway). So, tall girls are more indifferent about a height difference.

I'm tall and my experience seems to bear this out

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Am I the only guy banging all sorts of ranges? I am 5"7 btw... But true that for relationship material, the most tender and caring I have gotten where taller or the same as me.

Quote: (01-02-2019 06:00 PM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

I am also going to bet you come at them with a very non-judgmental energy.

Hmm... the next time you get into a discussion like this... would it be possible to just ask the girl if she feels like her notch count is high or low? That could be a very telling data point!

It's really hard to get women to be honest. Most of the time they just tell you what they think you want to hear.
I am extremely nonjudgmental- Post sex I hit them with the line" we are both adults here, and since we had sex you are officially my friend......" or " I can see we are both degenerates, what are you into? lets see how far this goes..." or "Have you ever been with a girl before?" or "We are never going to see each other again so lets have a real conversation...". These will all loosen her up, plus give her a few of your own wild stories-let her know it is ok- If she gives you a "high"number pretend you are so amazed it is so low-she will divulge more info to "impress you" or "one up you".

You have to be nonjudgmental and keep the mood safe and open, like a therapists office-and no matter what do not show disgust or revulsion no matter what she says.

This weekend I am looking at girls shoes before I approach, if I see the ridiculous heels my approach will be " hello short stuff, you are a cute little thing- my name is Atlanta Man.". I will post the results after trying it Friday and Saturday at 3 different venues. I want to see if I can have sex with at least one girl this weekend with this approach- I will be with a 6'1 friend and we will both be using some version of this approach. I will not mack on any girl over 5'6 unless it looks like a same night lay- I am going right at short women and their self esteem, wish me luck.....

^^^Bonus points if you call her short stacks instead of short stuff

This is exactly why I turned down some short 5'0" light skin mixed black girl. She was a low-class freak, very curvy though, and just as you mentioned she wore very high-heels (looked like a stripper). Gave me a poor taste after seeing some of the pictures she texted me. Besides that I'm generally not attracted to black women.

I do think there is some truth in your theory, mainly because women who are 6'0" and over are 1) less common and 2) less likely to be approached by men and/or have less opportunities with men. Tall height is naturally viewed as a masculine trait.

Quote: (01-03-2019 02:17 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

This weekend I am looking at girls shoes before I approach, if I see the ridiculous heels my approach will be " hello short stuff, you are a cute little thing- my name is Atlanta Man.". I will post the results after trying it Friday and Saturday at 3 different venues. I want to see if I can have sex with at least one girl this weekend with this approach- I will be with a 6'1 friend and we will both be using some version of this approach. I will not mack on any girl over 5'6 unless it looks like a same night lay- I am going right at short women and their self esteem, wish me luck.....

Try "Hey there little poodle*...how does it feel to be such a cliche'?"...My favorite opener when going with the self esteem vulnerability approach. Allows for any number of observational digs.

*The "little poodle" is just a "pattern interrupt" that makes them stop and listen because they cant be sure they heard you right, its so far out of the norm. Plus it sounds like a term of endearment and an insult simultaneously. Its my own favorite but feel free to use your own

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

It's hard for me to be non judgmental to a woman who just swallowed my kids, and then tells me some b.s post sex like "I don't usually do this" or "I've only been with 5 guys"
*recent post sex pillow talk lol

Quote: (01-03-2019 06:19 PM)lunchmoney Wrote:  

It's hard for me to be non judgmental to a woman who just swallowed my kids, and then tells me some b.s post sex like "I don't usually do this" or "I've only been with 5 guys"
*recent post sex pillow talk lol
I had a chick I banged on the first date tell me only 5 guys and I was number 5. She was tall but I still don't believe her. Strangely, it was also the first black girl I have had sex with in more than a decade. Strange times indeed.....

Not sure you can draw conclusions based on that factor alone. You'd need other things. Short, tattoo'd up and some other shit? Yeah she's getting run through daily. Haha.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Last night was dead in South Beach, I assume a hangover from New Years. The club was empty except for girls that came with promoters-I came with a promoter too. Multiple venues were closed , or plain empty. I will go out tonight and try the approach again, I gotta see if it works.....

Fellas, this entire weekend was a wash. I had more luck at my pool than at the clubs. Nothing was going on ,even restaurants were closed. If I had a girlfriend I would have been with her all weekend. Only sports bars had anything going on. I will go out again next weekend, this approach must be tried in the field!