rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Male dating/social profile critiques

Male dating/social profile critiques

This thread is to seriously critique male profiles on either social networks (Instagram, Facebook) or major online dating sites. Profile need not be your own. Try to pick profiles where you have something of value to say (positive or negative), versus just picking junk profiles to make jokes.

I'll start with this profile of the soccer (football) player Raphaƫl Varane, which shows up as recommended to me by Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/raphaelvarane/

I'm going to omit IMO (in my opinion) below, since obviously these are all my opinions.

Clearly married, but let's ignore that and the kid and suppose he were single. Photos of him with pretty woman (his wife) adds enormously to his attractiveness to other women.

11.6 million followers, following 52 himself. Most of those 52 appear to be other football players or related to football. In other words, other Instagram users need him a lot more than he needs them.

Tall, lean, athletic body is quite attractive, especially in fitted clothes. A lot more attractive than typical juiced up gym rat in torn muscle shirt with Gold's Gym logo. Not trying to diss bodybuilding, but it's a niche product. Some women love the look but MANY DON'T and would prefer something closer to the lean soccer football player, tennis player, surfer, etc. If you want to bulk up, with or without juice (including TRT), go ahead, but don't let yourself be pushed into that because internet echo chamber accepted wisdom tells you that's the only way to have a body that women find sexually attractive.

Obviously has active life, focused around football, though also has other interests. Didn't just create Instagram profile as afterthought and desperate attempt to get laid.

Profile probably congruent: if you met him in person, he'd be about what you expect from profile.

Profile points to personal website: http://www.raphael-varane.net/. As I've previously pointed out, a simple personal website only costs about $15/year for domain name and $15/year for static web hosting. Having your own site means you don't disappear completely if Zuckerberg decides to evict you from his digital empire for whatever reason. Your own domain also looks a lot more impressive, to me at least, than being a mere subsidiary to Zuckerberg, though maybe girls are unable to notice this. Make sure your personal site, of any, is mobile friendly. Personally, I recommend designing primarily for mobile and then making the regular website have very wide black margins so it looks almost like the mobile version.

http://www.raphael-varane.net/ causes ad-blocker to blow up on firefox. Try to avoid bloatware like this. In addition to mobile friendly, keep things simple and clean.