rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

21 year old Jamal Murray is dating a 26 year old Instagram Thot
1 year old Jamal Murray is dating a 26 year old Instagram Thot
21 year old Jamal Murray who will probably be a future NBA all-star is dating a IG Thot.

Dude is already a multi-millionaire, has fame and could be banging 18-21 year old pussy on a regular basis. Another example of professional athletes with no game.
IG Thot: https://www.instagram.com/bundleofbrittany/?hl=en

She is wearing Denver Nuggets gear in these 2 IG posts:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrIrzShBlA8/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrfyVYLhyLQ/
Im sure he is banging 18 year olds on a regular basis. Hes also banging this groupie. Now if he wifes her up or impregnates her , thats a different story.
I don't get it. What's wrong with banging a hot 26 year old?
Quote: (12-24-2018 09:01 PM)Day Game Bang Wrote:  

21 year old Jamal Murray who will probably be a future NBA all-star is dating a IG Thot.

Dude is already a multi-millionaire, has fame and could be banging 18-21 year old pussy on a regular basis. Another example of professional athletes with no game.

We would all be shaming him if he settled down and wifed up someone at his age.

Let him date all the insta thots he wants while he's young dumb and full of . . . cash.
I know Brittany personally. Used to be an extremely lame high school soccer player. She blew up big time after she got what my friends and I say are implants. She's actually a cool person but a big time thot.
This is silly. He is 21. I don't think it is bad in any case to bang hot women who are in their best years, regardless if they are 18 or 28.
Yeah I'm not seeing the "bad" part of this story either. Pro athlete banging still-prime, solid-9 IG "model" who just happens to be a few years older than him? While he is also likely banging various groupies who ARE younger but still of legal age on a regular basis? And none of them have gotten knocked up (or wifed up) (yet?) ? Sounds like a good deal to me, what with being paid millions to jog up and down an approx. 95 ft.-long court while bouncing and shooting a ball into a hoop and all.
I saw a video of this chick (during #thotaudit watched a bunch of this thot shit) and she bragged about the variety of alpha dick she had taken (look up "brittany renner body count" but WARNING waste of time. I watched a bunch of that shit looking into the world of thottery last month)

WB, obviously, if he knocks her up/commits he is mentally retarded.
Man that Booty Ain't Real no Way... but of course WB mercilessly!
She doesn't seem to be the most mentally stable person.

Beat the brakes off her pussy but dont allow yourself to think she's gonna be at your death bed in 60yrs.
Her ass is terrible, it's like the ass version of when someone gets fake tits 5x too big for them.

I love a tight ass but I just don't get this ass culture where something like that is remotely desireable and whether it's real or fake doesn't even matter here, fake makes it worse obviously from the mental health aspect, but it just doesn't look good.
In before the pointy elbow crowd gets stuck into this broad. Oh wait, too late.

He's not marrying her and will be fine as long as he wraps it up.

I really don't understand the 'Only date virgin women 18-21 or you have no game' guys.
OPs hate game is showing. Lay off the haterade brahsef!

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.
Didn't read the comments, just looking at that buttass.
Quote: (12-25-2018 07:16 AM)JimBobsCooters Wrote:  

Her ass is terrible, it's like the ass version of when someone gets fake tits 5x too big for them.

[Image: laugh3.gif]
I don't think that him being 21 and dating a 26 year old is necessarily bad. But the brotha needs to be careful because she is 26 and and doesn't appear to have much going on besides instagram or appears to be mentally stable. He is a multi-millionaire but she may be looking at him as an exit plan to at the very least get pregnant and receive 216 monthly consecutive payments of mid 5-6 figures.
Had to check out Brittany Renner's IG. After skimming through her pictures, she's a fitness fanatic. But her ass doesn't look right. Did she get some butt implants or what? Also, her small body doesn't look proportional to match her gigantic ass.

[Image: 19050473_1966467026920875_38637151230718...tagram.com]

[Image: 17267653_1659096544110673_57884429250797...tagram.com]

WB then tell her to stop injecting whatever stuff she puts into her butt.
Yeah that ass is fraudulent, still WB though.

I wouldn't criticize the guy over this unless he was dumb enough to marry/impregnate her. I was banging a 25 year old when I was 19.

If I was him though, I wouldn't trust her not to "forget" her pill. She's at the age where girls start getting forgetful.
I think its common for professional athletes in North America to date/bang both thots and strippers
Whats wrong with dating a 26 y/o Thot you say? The fact THOTs of that age love you to go raw and cum deep inside without BC, thats whats up.
Any professional athlete that doesn't wrap it up while banging thots is an idiot. Actually that goes for banging any girls. The honey pot pregnancy cashgrab is so common its a joke.
Quote: (12-25-2018 12:44 PM)Speculation Wrote:  

Any professional athlete that doesn't wrap it up while banging thots is an idiot. Actually that goes for banging any girls. The honey pot pregnancy cashgrab is so common its a joke.

Yep, that's the problem in this day and age for professional athlete who bangs hot thots, without a doubt. Some of the chicks can be cunning, calculating and deceptive in wanting to get pregnant for a lifetime of alimony.

Quote:Quote:

Woman Brags On Twitter About How She Gets Pregnant From Pro Athletes Then Uses The Child Support To Buy Gucci and Jewelry
by Kmarko 8/14/2018 1:03 PM

BSO (Black Sports Online) - Sometimes on social media, it is hard to tell and frankly, but it isn’t far-fetched that there are women like this in the world. The backstory on this is pretty simple. A Twitter user posts tweets about spending her child support money on expensive gifts.

The particular tweet that went viral was her alleged conversation with an NFL player who was wondering where his child support money was going to and why she couldn’t afford to get a baby seat, for the new car he just brought her.

I’m with my guy Robert Littal here – hard to tell what’s real and fake these days. Anybody can change the name of someone in their phone and stage a little stunt to go viral. Then again, it’s perfectly reasonable that there are real life women out there sleeping with pro athletes to collect on child support and go buck wild in the mall. I mean if it happens in Ray Donovan it’s gotta be true. Girls out here hiding plastic cups in their purses and collecting some millionaire sperm to get them set for life. So if the Toxic Therapist up here is real and this whole situation is legit, it’s just as believable as it is possible this is all just set up for retweets.

Feel like there’s an argument here about shady unethical behavior vs. female empowerment or something. All I know is that I wish there was a way I could have sex with someone for 10 minutes and go on an unlimited shopping spree for the rest of my life. Those Ugg slippers don’t buy themselves.

[Image: b73fdbd0d15588b1-822x617.png]

[Image: Screenshot_2018-08-13-I-give-toxic-thera...13x737.png]

[Image: Screen-Shot-2018-08-14-at-11.19.40-AM.png]

[Image: Screen-Shot-2018-08-14-at-11.19.45-AM.png]

[Image: Screen-Shot-2018-08-14-at-11.19.51-AM.png]
These guys make a lot of stupid money anyway. I am cool with some thots getting a piece of the cake. Another reason for people to stop giving importance and sponsoring big money pro sports like NBA, NFL, European soccer...etc
And THAT'S what they chose to knock up? A dayshift airport strip club dancer?

Choices, my brothers...choices...