rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Florida: Zoo Employee Killed While Raping an Alligator

WTF!

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/florida...-alligator

Quote:Quote:

According to Captain Henri White, spokesman of the Naples Police Department, 24-year old Jimmy Olsen was engaged in full sexual intercourse with one of the younger reptiles, when he was surprised by one of the larger animals which attacked from behind.

The young man was caught by the throat by the alligator who dragged him underwater and drowned him.

Jimmy Olsen’s death took place around 6:00 AM this morning, but his disappearance was noticed only an hour later by other employees.

They finally discovered his dismembered body floating in the pool of the alligator enclosure around 8:30.

“The images captured by the security cameras show that Mr. Olsen had clearly placed himself in a very vulnerable position,” Captain White told reporters.

“He had his pants around his knees and was lying down on top of one the animals, with his back to the others. The poor guy didn’t stand a chance! We can see him being dragged into the water, then he disappears from sight. He was probably dead within thirty seconds of the attack.”

The rapist:
[Image: miamizoo.jpg]

[Image: miamizoo2.jpg]

Every "news" article on that site is fake as fuck. But I almost believed this because Florida.

There`s some desperate incels out there as we all know, but putting your dick in an alligators mouth and hoping for a nice blowjob...not to smart. Makes the goat fuckers look like geniuses.

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

Welp

Way to get fooled by fake news OP.

Fake news site.

That is a joke news website but I almost believed it. You can also find other gems on that site like:

YOGA TEACHER HOSPITALIZED AFTER PERFORMING BLOWJOB ON HIMSELF

MAN GETS PLASTIC SURGERY AND NAME CHANGE TO DATE HIS EX-GIRLFRIEND AFTER SHE OBTAINS RESTRAINING ORDER

DEATH ROW INMATE DEMANDS TO BE SERVED A LIVE CAT AS HIS LAST MEAL

Sorry for not checking the veracity of the story. It's just that looking at the face of the guy...

What a croc.

It may be fake news, but it's true in the larger sense.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5144814]

This takes the cake for a Darwin Award.

Quote: (12-24-2018 06:16 PM)joost Wrote:  

Sorry for not checking the veracity of the story. It's just that looking at the face of the guy...

Hey man, I'm starting to think trading BTC on margin might not be a great idea for you.

Fake news.

Don't debate me.

Quote: (12-27-2018 10:46 PM)booshala Wrote:  

Quote: (12-24-2018 06:16 PM)joost Wrote:  

Hey man, I'm starting to think trading BTC on margin might not be a great idea for you.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

I was wondering why the Lizard of Oz hadn't posted in a while.....

Wrong reptile dude, a lizard not a croc

See you later

alligator.