rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Swedish women-only music festival found guilty of discrimination

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2018/d...rimination

What do you think about this, guys?

Feminist chocks like to pretend ALL men want to rape them.
This is a case of excluding people that never liked you in the first place.
Let them do shit like this.
Half the point of music festival is for girls to meet guys (other half is music), once you take the meeting of opposite sex away alot of the pretty young girls wont be interested.

[Image: i-am-jacks-complete-lack-of-surprise.jpg]

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

The first image associated with this article is frightening. I don't know why any men would want to be seen in close proximity to these freaks. If this is indicative of what the streets of Scandinavia are like, it's a cryin' shame.

Quote: (12-20-2018 10:51 AM)questor70 Wrote:  

The first image associated with this article is frightening. I don't know why any men would want to be seen in close proximity to these freaks. If this is indicative of what the streets of Scandinavia are like, it's a cryin' shame.

[Image: 5472.jpg?width=1920&quality=85&auto=form...13fadececb]

The blonde one looks like a fresh recruit who hasn't yet completely butchered her face.

øye bleåch:

[Image: swedish-girls.jpg]

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

They're all fucking retarded... but if its a private event they should be allowed to do so. Just like normal men should have male only venues where they can hang out together. Europe is fucking retarded.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (12-20-2018 01:13 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

They're all fucking retarded... but if its a private event they should be allowed to do so. Just like normal men should have male only venues where they can hang out together. Europe is fucking retarded.

Of course you're right, but it's great to see the cultural marxists hoisted with their own petard.
Satanist Saul Alinsky's rule #4 comes back and bites them in their fat tattooed ass:

Quote:Quote:

Alinsky’s 13 Rules for the Left:

1. Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.

2. Never go outside the experience of your people.

3. Whenever possible, go outside of the experience of the enemy.

4. Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules.

5. Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.

6. A good tactic is one that your people enjoy.

7. A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.

8. Keep the pressure on with different tactics and actions,
and utilize all events of the period for your purpose.

9. The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.

10. The major premise for tactics is the development of operations
that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.

11. If you push a negative hard and deep enough, it will break through into its counterside.

12. The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.

13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

I'm all for women having their own music festivals. Women can have their own anything so long as men can have their 'mens' only spaces too. If there is a market for it and it's legal, nobody should be able to 'ban' it. The only thing you would be missing out on at a woman's only music festival are the overweight dykes and terrible music.

Ok, but who's gonna do the heavy lifting in a no man allowed concert? If they studied engineering at least they would know a few things about levers to manage all the heavy equipment by themselves.

There's nothing wrong with discrimination, the lack of it lead to blue haired hairy low IQ fat cunts teaching our kids that man = bad!
Most heterosexual women that like cock won't be forking out the big bucks for a feminist love-in with groping lesbians so let em at it, you tame a woman with cock, not a pussy

I secured video footage from five minutes into the first women-only festival:

This is what would almost always happen, they'd be that bored.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky