rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beta Male Husband Awarded 8.8mil from Alpha Male Banging His Wife

This story is pure RVF gold. Shitty wife cheats on her balding and aging husband, who seems like a typical beta provider type, with a younger Latino man. Beta husband gets to work, collects evidence and invokes an obscure "alienation of affection" law and is awarded 8.8 million from the other man.

TLDR Version:

[Image: 0e9.jpg]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

The main problem is from the woman.

Seems like a lawsuit would be less satisfying than shooting the guy in the crotch with a shotgun.

Seems staged to get the last remaining states with this law on the books to change it.

Joke on the guy banging that chating skank, that's quite an expensive fuck.

[Image: 2pda7g.jpg]

Sad. The woman's a whore and her man has to pay her husband. The real loser here, the daughter.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Quote: (12-19-2018 02:31 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

The real loser here, the daughter.

The real winner here is Atlanta Man, who will not doubt be "assisting" this broken girl in the not so distant future.

[Image: 24wdg1w.jpg]

[Image: v8g30y.jpg]

I think there's worse news for him...

What a disgusting slut though.

I don't get it. Her boyfriend is holding the husband back at the door. Does that mean the wife was filming it?

Quote: (12-19-2018 03:13 PM)Horus Wrote:  

I don't get it. Her boyfriend is holding the husband back at the door. Does that mean the wife was filming it?

Like I said in my post above.
This story smells fake & staged.

Damn... 8 million to bang such an ugly hag. I was just contemplating if it was moral to bang a girl that has a boyfriend, now I know to avoid married ones.

He won't collect that amount, far from it. As if that latino has 8.8 million $.

He'll get whatever assets that guy has, if any, and garnish his wages. Additionally, the latino can always declare bankruptcy to protect himself.

The wife filmed it thinking it would help in her divorce, unaware that her husband was building a case. If they were in any other state aside from Virginia (or any of the other 6 states with this law) this video would be evidence of how unreasonable, "emotionaly abusive" and volatile her husband was.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Surprised it’s taken this long to call dupe:

thread-69401.html

Quote: (12-19-2018 06:18 PM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

Surprised it’s taken this long to call dupe:

thread-69401.html

Damnit!

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (12-19-2018 03:28 PM)Flux Wrote:  

Damn... 8 million to bang such an ugly hag. I was just contemplating if it was moral to bang a girl that has a boyfriend, now I know to avoid married ones.

Normal guys marry ugly women, reasoning they'll be more faithful than beautiful ones. Nope. Hypergamy doesn't care.

Well, regardless of dupe, no doubt this law was made before the true nature of women was widely-dissected. In most cases this targets the wrong individual... the wife should of course be paying out the ass here. Good on the husband to utilize the law to the fullest extent, though. I can only hope he gets full custody of the daughter and the only thing the wife gets is her "alpha" lover's dick.