rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asian MMA fighter refuses to take picture with ring girl after harassment claim

A ring girl accused the fighter of sexual harassment after this exchange (starts at 0:35):

It appears that he pulled her in close, but I don't see him grabbing on her breasts or genitals. He did bow to her at the end.

In the next fight, he refused to get close to the ring girl (starts at 0:07):

These rape and harassment witch hunts are working exactly as designed. Both sexes fear each other, and the divide between them continues to grow.

That ring girl should be fired......

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

*comment no longer relevant*

Quote: (12-18-2018 03:57 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

That ring girl should be fired......

Not really, we just need to stop subsidizing women's education.

Besides. maybe she feels insulted that she didn't get an ass or tit grabbed? How is a woman suppose to know if she is hot if men aren't trying to grope them?

This video is from South Korea.
For those that don't know the #metoo themed bullshit is being pushed very hard in the Korean media for a few years now. Lots of men getting pulled into court cases over the usual stupid charges without proof. Most of it has been made very public. Some men have even comiitted suicide.

In Japan and China I haven't seen/heard about it at all, but somehow Korea seems to be a prime victim of this nonsense at the moment. Somebody somewhere has decided up top that South Korea is now a target for destroying traditional gender relations.

This "incident" could very well be staged by the 2 of them, just as a way to keep this topic at the top of the Korean news cycle.

Watched the videos. His behavior seems normal in the first one, and she's the one acting weird. In the second one, he avoids her like she is a leper. She chases him around the ring trying to get him to stand next to her, but he's having none of it. This is how men will be with women in the work place more and more going forward.

I think her future as a ring girl will be limited!

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

I wonder if men in North Korea are as terrified of women? If Kim Jong-un is smart, he will keep his nuclear weapons.

Rico... Sauve....

I mean, he's just gonna have to grab another chick's ass an hour later.

I got my Magnum condoms, I got my wad of hundreds, I'm ready to plow!

Refusing to take a picture with her is attention oppression rape (AOR).

Denying her of her IG likes... like denial violence ( LDV )

#StopAORnow

#EndLDVtoday

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

I used to think that Asia's insularity, refreshing xenophobia, strong family values, extreme differentness from Western countries, and their unapologetic attitude about it all made it immune to SJW cultural pathogenesis.

But I was wrong.

Maybe the process is slower with such an unusual host organism but rest assured, the nihilist globalists won't let a little thing like that stand in the way of their evil death wish.

Even in my 6 short years in Thailand I've seen a negative shift in attitude and behavior that is spurned on primarily by technology, the influence of imported culture from countries that Thais emulate (#1 on the list being Korea...), and farcical "media" outlets like Coconuts, which is little more than a delivery mechanism for ideological rat lungworm.

When Asia succumbs to SJWism, it's game over folks. There will be no place left to go.

In the first vid he grabs his arm and pulls him close, without his consent, for the opposite side pic.

How the fuck can she land a complaint for that interaction?

Quote: (12-18-2018 04:25 PM)Caduceus Wrote:  

In Japan and China I haven't seen/heard about it at all, but somehow Korea seems to be a prime victim of this nonsense at the moment. Somebody somewhere has decided up top that South Korea is now a target for destroying traditional gender relations.

Quote: (12-18-2018 10:44 PM)VincentVinturi Wrote:  

I used to think that Asia's insularity, refreshing xenophobia, strong family values, extreme differentness from Western countries, and their unapologetic attitude about it all made it immune to SJW cultural pathogenesis.

About 25% of South Koreans are Christians, mostly Protestants (Presbyterians, Baptists and Methodists).

That's how subversion got a foot in the door.

I guess Rampage is guilty of rape-rape.

Quote: (12-18-2018 10:44 PM)VincentVinturi Wrote:  

When Asia succumbs to SJWism, it's game over folks. There will be no place left to go.

We need to start making a list of the refuge countries that will still be left after that.

Where we'll make our last stand when the SJW deluge engulfs the world.

Like Noah's Ark...

But with hot, feminine women we brought with us from every corner of the earth...

I like that guy a lot. He made that bitch look like a fool, and I'm sure she'll think twice next time she opens her mouth. God created those tits for a very specific purpose, and she should focus her energy on these divinely bestowed talents.

And another thing.

That stupid bitch, and the general population at large, have no idea what a beast you have to be to whoop someone's ass at this level. And after whooping said ass, what a huge surge of testosterone and feel good chemicals you get. You are literally on top of the world beating your chest like a gorilla and all you want to do is go eat a steak, wreck some pussy, and sleep for the next few days.

I see standard dominant behavior.

If I had to take a guess, I'd guess she was embarrassed that she got taken by surprise, kind of tripped like a dumb shit in those heels, and regained her composure nicely but not before millions of people saw her being a goofball and probably had a chuckle over it.

Then she stewed with the touchy pride of any entitled brat who thinks the whole world is their own personal movie, got salty that she looked foolish, and decided to push the magic harassment button.

Asian homie should have gone for round two and given her a spank after the second fight. Showing fear and contrition does you no favors in this game, as we all know. And she's a fucking girl ring girl for Christs sake. She sucked a whole hierarchy of cocks to even be in that ring in the first place and she's only NOW realizing she's little else than a pretty face with fake tits?

Bitch please.

If ring girls cannot be used for waist hugging and photos then they are useless and should be banned.

It's unfair that half naked women are used to advertise everything, their pictures are everywhere, but if you touch you get labeled as a criminal.

There needs to be consistency - either women are allowed to walk and be pictured half naked and their touching is nothing to be afraid of like it was in west a decade ago or they need to disappear from public, dress very modestly and their touching should be banned like it is in Muslim societies. I obviously would prefer former then the latter, but the hypocritical PC-feminist model is the worst.

Definitely not sexual harassment, but pulling her in like that when she was clearly resisting is still off-key.

I’m not seeing how it’s sexual harassment when it’s part of the ring girl job description to pose with the winner of the fight.

If they worked in a corporate office and he did that or if he had touched her sexual parts then ok. But here, he wrapped his arm around her waist. Since that is common after the end of the fight and there’s no way she did know that in advance, she shouldn’t have taken the job. It makes as much as a boxer suing another boxer for battery and assault after a fight.

Quote: (12-19-2018 07:28 AM)Kieran Wrote:  

Definitely not sexual harassment, but pulling her in like that when she was clearly resisting is still off-key.

Wouldn't say its off key. The guy just smashed someones face in, in a cage, in front of thousands of people. He's got such a big high from the surge of hormones that he's clearly not thinking about her but of himself, which is what the whole thing should be about. He was the winner, and she's just the side show but instead she's being a fucking loser and trying to steal the show.

I was reading the back story of the incident. The fighter actually was investigated by the police for sexual harassment which he was cleared of. The ring girl specifically said she didn't want the guy to get in trouble but a third party who had nothing to do with the situation reported the fighter.

This is the equivalent of a cheerleader suing the company because they wanted her to wear a sexy outfit.

You had one job, lady. No excuses.

Have a link?

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Suddenly I feel scared about that time a decade ago when I took a photo with a group of Meter Maids in Gold Coast, Australia...

[Image: gallery-meter-maids.jpg]
https://www.goldcoastaustralia.com/pt-su...maids.html

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I rather like his style.