rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Depressed, had my warts removed 3 weeks ago and skin pigment is different. (HPV)

Depressed, had my warts removed 3 weeks ago and skin pigment is different. (HPV)

So about 2.5 weeks ago i had warts removed from my dick with Electrocautery. The area now is still pink and the skin is taking a long time to regrow... kind of worried that a third world country doctor may have scar'ed me. I have two areas about the size of a quarter that has pink skin tone and one area has a tiny blister on it. To make things worse more warts came and iv been putting the cream(pidofilox) on.

very depressing because i do nothing all day and cant have sex with any girl right now . not going to cock tease myself by meeting them . Even if the lights were off my dick skin is still healing.. but with lights on my skin is pink/redish... very depressing because its so noticable.

having trouble finding answers online , im just looking to know how long it takes for the skin tone to blend in with the other skin on my dick so i can start having sex again and not not need to fuck with the lights off. very worried i may have had scars. but still its only been 2.5 weeks... but the shades of my skin are different.

what also sucks is i cant even go out, because i cant drink at the moment since it lowers the immune system.

going to buy some outfits and travel to countries for good pics so i dont cock block myself. soon.

wouldnt wish this on my worse enemy. nothing scares me more than having a discolored dick for the rest of my life.

i was seeing 2 other girls before i saw the warts on me and had to ghost them. the were hot as well [Image: sad.gif]

trying my best not to get a scar . not sure if anyone else had Electrocautery done to remove warts and how long it took for the skin to return to normal...

I have two warts that I'm treating with podofilox, I've only used it one week but it seems to be working, the warts crusted up and they are supposed to fall off after a few more treatments. Cautery seems way too invasive man. And I understand how embarrassing it could be, I had one of the hottest girls I've gotten freak out when she noticed my warts and straight up left the bedroom, i was so embarrassed and it cost me a real nice lay. That's an ass i ain't never gonna get back.

Quote: (12-18-2018 01:41 AM)Axel99 Wrote:  

I have two warts that I'm treating with podofilox, I've only used it one week but it seems to be working, the warts crusted up and they are supposed to fall off after a few more treatments. Cautery seems way too invasive man. And I understand how embarrassing it could be, I had one of the hottest girls I've gotten freak out when she noticed my warts and straight up left the bedroom, i was so embarrassed and it cost me a real nice lay. That's an ass i ain't never gonna get back.

yea i know. Cautery was overkill. The Third world country doctor is an idiot. He told me the cream would take 3 months for it to work and the surgery removes them instantly. complete bullshit. really tempting to go to his office and give him a scar so he can get a taste of his own medicine. its crazy the intelligence a lot of these third world country doctors have.

The warts i had were small to. I put the Podofilox on my new warts and its been only 3 days and they are already crusting up and almost gone. i wish i done that earlier than i would have never been in this mess im in now.

HPV warts heal with apple cider vinegar super fast you should have tried that first.

As for the pigmentation.. try melanotan II a lot of people (including me) swear by it.

It’s pretty safe plus got other health benefits too

“Our great danger is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” ― Rollo Tomassi

You're complaining about the quality of a turd world doctor when you've been raw dogging turd world skanks? You really think you're going to get John Hopkins level of treatment in that shit hole?

Maybe both of you newbies should wrap it up when you start banging pros raw. But awe that would be the responsible thing to do, can't have that now!

Just tell girls you had a mole removed on your dick that was bothering you, hence the discoloration or get self tanner and see if you can stain it.

Quote: (12-18-2018 11:20 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

You're complaining about the quality of a turd world doctor when you've been raw dogging turd world skanks? You really think you're going to get John Hopkins level of treatment in that shit hole?

Maybe both of you newbies should wrap it up when you start banging pros raw. But awe that would be the responsible thing to do, can't have that now!

Just tell girls you had a mole removed on your dick that was bothering you, hence the discoloration or get self tanner and see if you can stain it.
Funny part is the first wart appeared on the base of my dick where the condom does not protect.. and then spreaded upwards. even with a condom, there are parts of that area that will get infected.

but thats a good suggestion to pretend like i got a mole removed on my dick. and self tanner. thank you

You're crying because you have some spots on your dick that looks different? Gtfo. I had a penile fracture once and my dick shrunk by 30%. I also have scarring on several spots and problems with erections. Broken veins and blood spots/stains as well. I still fuck chicks just like before and none of them are complaining.

Quote: (12-18-2018 03:45 PM)27YearOldAverageGame Wrote:  

Quote: (12-18-2018 11:20 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Funny part is the first wart appeared on the base of my dick where the condom does not protect.. and then spreaded upwards. even with a condom, there are parts of that area that will get infected.

but thats a good suggestion to pretend like i got a mole removed on my dick. and self tanner. thank you

10/10 reply, took the tough love like a champ. Glad to help.

Quote: (12-18-2018 01:32 AM)27YearOldAverageGame Wrote:  

So about 2.5 weeks ago i had warts removed from my dick with Electrocautery. The area now is still pink and the skin is taking a long time to regrow... kind of worried that a third world country doctor may have scar'ed me. I have two areas about the size of a quarter that has pink skin tone and one area has a tiny blister on it. To make things worse more warts came and iv been putting the cream(pidofilox) on.

very depressing because i do nothing all day and cant have sex with any girl right now . not going to cock tease myself by meeting them . Even if the lights were off my dick skin is still healing.. but with lights on my skin is pink/redish... very depressing because its so noticable.

having trouble finding answers online , im just looking to know how long it takes for the skin tone to blend in with the other skin on my dick so i can start having sex again and not not need to fuck with the lights off. very worried i may have had scars. but still its only been 2.5 weeks... but the shades of my skin are different.

what also sucks is i cant even go out, because i cant drink at the moment since it lowers the immune system.

going to buy some outfits and travel to countries for good pics so i dont cock block myself. soon.

wouldnt wish this on my worse enemy. nothing scares me more than having a discolored dick for the rest of my life.

i was seeing 2 other girls before i saw the warts on me and had to ghost them. the were hot as well [Image: sad.gif]

trying my best not to get a scar . not sure if anyone else had Electrocautery done to remove warts and how long it took for the skin to return to normal...

HPV is often hard to get rid of. It`s able to establish latency and hide from the immune system. Possibly indefinitely?

However there are many topical supplements that could be very helpful (locally) here. I`ve had success with topical curcumin for some other condition before. (Not virus related) There are many studies on curcumin in fact, both oral and topical, demonstrating it`s anti-inflammatory, immune boosting, anti-fibrotic (scarring) anti-carcinogenic effects. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3532873/

It`s all really downstream effects of the reduced oxidative stress promoted by the carotenoid antioxidant molecules in turmeric.

This is the one I used, but there`s tons of other potential things you could apply that are well studied also. https://www.amazon.com/Neurobiologix-Cur...B00TVCR9K2
Remember that it`s not about using as much as possible. To much of any antioxidant can have the opposite effect. If you experience redness etc. that`s a clear sign that you`ve overdone it. But otherwise I really think this could help solve your problem.

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

Easy solution bro, get your cock tatted, bitches love that shit.

It's only 2.5 weeks, I think you have to give it a few months before you know what it's going to look like healed and settled in.

You may need to retire for 3-4 months and see how it goes.

Chalk it down to raw doggers dilema.

I've treated guys who did this exact same thing... (That "third world" treatment used to be very common, especially in the military--lots of docs did that--those pink scars never fade or go away, but I've never seen one the size of a quarter, that's absurd).

Condoms don't protect from this, so it's not a "raw-dogger's" problem only. The warts can be in your pelvis or your balls... Any place that has contact with vaginal juices, so...

Too late now, but there are some really good "mild" acidic treatments that are effective. Salicylic acid that's at a lower concentration and needs to be applied many times, but with time in between for the skin around the wart to heal. Takes a long time, but you don't get scarred.

I've heard of dudes in your condition tell chicks they cut themselves while manscaping, to explain a small scar. Not sure if that works for you in your case, but it's a start.

**Forgot to mention, if you have kids, there's a vaccine for this now, so get them zapped ASAP. No such luck for my generation...

The seriousness of the problem depends on the size of your wang(we don't need to know) If it's big then the warts will seem insignificant, if on the smaller side then your fears are well founded.

You can always wrap up then it becomes a non issue, or just make sure she the girl doesn't see it before the act.

If she gives you head then maybe best doing it in the dark

Quote: (12-18-2018 04:24 PM)Jozi Wrote:  

You're crying because you have some spots on your dick that looks different? Gtfo. I had a penile fracture once and my dick shrunk by 30%. I also have scarring on several spots and problems with erections. Broken veins and blood spots/stains as well. I still fuck chicks just like before and none of them are complaining.

How did these things happen to you?

Quote: (12-19-2018 12:00 PM)the-dream Wrote:  

Quote: (12-18-2018 04:24 PM)Jozi Wrote:  

How did these things happen to you?

Probably somewhere on the way to his 250 to 300 claimed bangs:

Quote: (12-14-2018 08:43 PM)Jozi Wrote:  

I'm 27 and my lay count is somewhere in the range of 250-300. Nothing to be embarrassed about. I'm proud of myself.

OP, you can turn the situation to your advantage. You can approach girls in clubs and say "have you ever heard about the legend of Scarcock?"