rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miss Spain to make history as first transgender contestant on Miss Universe

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/miss-spa...09250.html

And to think Franco was still alive when I was in high school...

At least he didn't advance to the top 20, it is very obvious that this is a man, even after a few drinks you wouldn't be fooled, that's without even hearing its voice. It's a fucking disgusting creature let's face it.

The good news is that I talked to a couple chicks about this, most of them agree that trannies shouldn't be allowed in the competition although it seems Colombia didn't advance to the top 20 due to saying that it should be a contest for people that were born as a woman.

Vietnam is fucking ugly and I have no idea how that thing made the top 5.

[Image: giphy.gif]

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet

Quote:Quote:

She also addressed the controversy with Victoria’s Secret, in which an executive publicly stated that he wouldn’t cast transgender models in the brand’s main show. “I’d say that if trans women can’t walk in Victoria’s Secret shows, then they should put a sign on all their storefronts saying: No trans women,” Ponce told Time. “If they don’t want us to model for them, they shouldn’t want us to buy their products. That implies I’m just a man dressed as a woman.

Uhhh...yeah...thats correct

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

How far left is Yahoo? The comments were basically 100% against the article.

My wife was following Miss Universe. She was happy with the outcome given that she is Filipina. She hadn't heard the news and started flipping out when Miss Spain introduced herself. "She sounds like a man!", my wife said.

That a not particularly passable tranny could make it to the Miss Universe pagent just confirms what I thought about beauty pagents for the last 30 years. They aren't about beauty or brains so much as politics, both at large and the internal politics of the particular pagent and the industry.

When my sister was sixteen I convinced her to enter the Miss Teen Toronto Pagent. She was a 5'9" slim blonde and whip smart. She made the top 100 cut but not the top 30 cut which would have put her in the actual pagent. The ones that ended up high in the rankings were neither as good looking nor as intelligent but it seemed that all of them had parents who were heavily involved in the pagent scene and I think they volunteered a lot or were sponsors or something.

Quote: (12-17-2018 12:53 AM)wi30 Wrote:  

I think Yahoo's editorial and "journalism" staff and writers are left wing (same department media division as Huffington Post under Verizon)

Yahoo's userbase though = average suburban/rural white American above the age of 40 and Boomers, who have the site as their homepage and use Yahoo mail.

@66Scorpio just PM me your sis's number....for research purposes related to beauty pageant stuff.

Quote: (12-17-2018 12:53 AM)wi30 Wrote:  

Comments will mysteriously be closed because of "technical difficulties" soon.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

What a time to be alive.

Sooner or later, a tranny will win a major beauty contest, and I can't wait for that to happen. Its already funny enough to see the disgruntled looks of second and third place winners when a dude takes out first place in women's sports competitions. I'm looking forward to seeing Miss Venezuela in second place trying to appear gracious when they place the tiara on a man's head.

News Flash: Modern Western women are so bad at being women that even men are better than them at it.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FLcnY...lt.jpg&f=1]

Quote: (12-17-2018 03:37 AM)66Scorpio Wrote:  

onto Pagent. She was a 5'9" slim blonde and whip smart. She made the top 100 cut but not the top 30 cut which would have put her in the actual pagent. The ones that ended up high in the rankings were neither as good looking nor as intelligent but it seemed that all of them had parents who were heavily involved in the pagent scene and I think they volunteered a lot or were sponsors or something.

Probably a blessing in disguise for your sister, really.

I got my Magnum condoms, I got my wad of hundreds, I'm ready to plow!

It seems that most of you guys are not seeing the forest for all the trees. One commenter to the Yahoo article gets it:

20 million women in Spain and they pick a guy to represent them

And about the same number of Spanish men laughing their asses off about all this. Frankly I have yet to meet a Spaniard who has a positive opinion about the women here.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Just clickbait. Gets people to talk about the contest. I would bang almost all of them but since kid I knew they weren't the prettiest around (for their respective countries). Politics influence the selection. I guess they all go thru a casting couch to reach the top.

I would call them "the prettiest girls willing to prostitute themselves".

Inb4 someone outs themselves with a WB

He has a better waist to hip ratio than many of the actual women competitors.

He she wanna be
body and soul just don't agree
there's an answer
got to go for a Tijuana tuck n'roll

He she done got....a zipper job.

delete

Quote: (12-17-2018 10:28 AM)redpillage Wrote:  

It seems that most of you guys are not seeing the forest for all the trees. One commenter to the Yahoo article gets it:

And about the same number of Spanish men laughing their asses off about all this. Frankly I have yet to meet a Spaniard who has a positive opinion about the women here.

Outside of Italy, Spain probably has the worst women in all of Europe. The Mediterranean in general isn't a good place to look for women in terms of aesthetics and personality. Almost every single woman I have met from that part of the world had a princess complex that was unrivaled and made Anglo women look humble, hear it is hardcore narcissism.

I think it kind of makes sense though, men from Spain and Italy are known for being the most aggressive when going after tourist women. My thoughts are anytime men are that thirsty, there is clearly something lacking in the local women, you don't see Scandinavian and Slavic men doing this nearly as much.

Disagree, there is a decent amount of quality in Italy, classy cultured women, especially in northern cities. In Spain, you have to go outside the big cities, and in both countries, it's more about social circles, you're going to have a hard time getting through as a visitor.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Coastal cities are key ^^^

Quote: (12-17-2018 04:46 PM)a beer is enough Wrote:  

Outside of Italy, Spain probably has the worst women in all of Europe. The Mediterranean in general isn't a good place to look for women in terms of aesthetics and personality. Almost every single woman I have met from that part of the world had a princess complex that was unrivaled and made Anglo women look humble, hear it is hardcore narcissism.

I think it kind of makes sense though, men from Spain and Italy are known for being the most aggressive when going after tourist women. My thoughts are anytime men are that thirsty, there is clearly something lacking in the local women, you don't see Scandinavian and Slavic men doing this nearly as much.

Slavics approach much more than Spaniards or Italians, and with more killer instinct. Many Italians are machines of seduction, but the vast majority approaches just to approach, they know that in the end they have no chance.

Spaniards in general just hang out between their own social circles.

As for women, what you wrote is actually false. Spain has some of the best looking women in the world, specially in Andalucia, go to Sevilla or Cordoba and you will understand what I write here. Italy also has stunning looking women. Now, easy they are not, specially for certain type of guys, for others they are not that hard.

Quote: (12-17-2018 07:09 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

Quote: (12-17-2018 04:46 PM)a beer is enough Wrote:  

Slavics approach much more than Spaniards or Italians, and with more killer instinct. Many Italians are machines of seduction, but the vast majority approaches just to approach, they know that in the end they have no chance.

Spaniards in general just hang out between their own social circles.

As for women, what you wrote is actually false. Spain has some of the best looking women in the world, specially in Andalucia, go to Sevilla or Cordoba and you will understand what I write here.

[Image: latest?cb=20150320192210]

Quote: (12-17-2018 07:09 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

Italy also has stunning looking women. Now, easy they are not, specially for certain type of guys, for others they are not that hard.

...such as annoying negative nellys

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

This degeneracy of sexual diversity and social engineering needs to be fully exposed for the kind of horse shit it really is
Let the men who think they're women immerse themselves in women's competitions and out compete them in every sphere possible, beauty contests, wrestling, MMA, Track and Field, tennis, Footy....everything
Ram this leftwing social experiment down their throats until common sense prevails. It's the only thing that will return our society back to the patriarchy
If it was possible to pass on a message to the Spanish bloke it's this. You're ugly and obviously a man, take up track and field you fuckhead, you don't have to be pretty to win at that....look at Serena FFS, that bitch hit every fuckin branch of the ugly tree she fell out of!