rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your dick size? I’m embarrassed about mine.

I apologize if this thread has been done before and mods please don’t hesitate to remove it if it has.

I’m in my mid 30’s and am not in an LTR, but that hasn’t always been the case. I must admit I am now embarrassed about my dick size, so was wondering what's normal for someone who has been Red Pilled. I took the Red Pill before it was even a thing. If anyone is interested and doesn’t live in my city, and is under 40, I’d be happy to share a couple of pretty solid pics. PM me.

DICK SIZE: I got to 17 inches before I stopped counting and every now and then I look down and count another inch. But I’ll say 17 confirmed. I’m now thinking this is too big because I’ve frankly got a lot of dick. So now when I’m out walking around, I’m always nervous I’ll bump into people with my really big dick...I’d be interested to know what your dick size is. Be honest.

Cheers boys.

Nothing to be ashamed of mate. I'm 18 inches but frankly its not even necessary to be that big. Go get 'em tiger.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Not sure my throwaway joke really needed its own thread

Big gulp here

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Quote: (12-15-2018 02:39 AM)corsega Wrote:  

You stole my joke and started your own thread?

You own "My dick is too big" jokes?

Show me the patent or...

[Image: gtfo.gif]

Corsegas ego gettin yuge

Please remember that the official RVF unit of linear dimension is the Gulp Scale.
Metric or Imperial measurements will not be accepted.

[Image: gulp-scale.jpg?w=330&h=216]

Me...

[Image: Biggest-Gulp.jpg]

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

A tip for the younger lads: get into the habit of referring to your dick as your "todger". I did this even before I was Red Pilled.

Cheers boys.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

[Image: 711biggulp.jpg]

Talk to me when you get at least tanker gulp size. Once you're at Tower Gulp like me it's impossible to hide.

I came across this Gulp "thing" before on this forum and it seems it was something way before my time. Could somebody point me in right direction so I can learn the meaning behind it?

#halfserious

I remember about 10 years ago (in my early 20's), guys used to have dick measuring contests to shit test each other and find out who is a closet homo

Smart phones and social media ruined these type of male bonding games

Edit: never measured the size of my erect penis but happy with the size of my cock [Image: banana.gif]

Mine is tiny but I have a MASSIVE urethra, which I know chicks dig.

My dick is rather small at 12 Inches, i am ashamed

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Only 3.5.

Yards.

I browse Reddit maybe once a year, but saw this on the front page:

"There needs to be a small dick acceptance movement before I even begin to give a shit about Fat acceptance for women."

https://www.reddit.com/r/unpopularopinio...cceptance/

Quote: (12-15-2018 02:43 AM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

Show me the patent or...

Let's see if I can break this down:

You saw my joke, liked the post, then decided it was so funny you needed to post your own thread thread where you made the same joke with the words changed around.

I really don't care all that much, which is why I edited my post, but wouldn't you agree it's kind of a bizarre thing to do?

It might not be very big, but it brings me a lot of pleasure ;-)

Quote: (12-15-2018 04:52 PM)corsega Wrote:  

Show me the patent or...

You saw my joke, liked the post, then decided it was so funny you needed to post your own thread thread where you made the same joke with the words changed around.

I really don't care all that much, which is why I edited my post, but wouldn't you agree it's kind of a bizarre thing to do?

This post says you do care.

u ok hun?

LOL...

PS: I do not know what is funnier. The dick's joke or the claim of ownership of the joke [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Your best joke? Im embarrased about mine. It's a dick joke.

Show me the patent or...

I'm laughing my ass off here, but I'll humor you, Corsega. This was your "copyrighted" joke:

Quote: (12-14-2018 09:08 PM)corsega Wrote:  

Fellas, how big is your dick?

Mine is small and I'm embarrassed. It's only 8 inches!

How big is yours? Be honest.

Versus my parody post above.

Now, if anyone has a claim to being copied, it's not you, it's MMPerth, with this post:

Quote: (12-14-2018 08:37 PM)MMPerth Wrote:  

I apologise if this thread has been done before and mods please don’t hesitate to remove it if it has.

I’m in my mid 40’s and am in a LTR, but that hasn’t always been the case. I must admit I am now embarrassed about my lay count, so was wondering what normal is for someone who has been Red Pilled. I took the Red Pill before it was even a thing. If anyone is interested and doesn’t live in my city, and is under 40, I’d be happy to share a couple of pretty solid techniques in a QandA format. PM me.

LAY COUNT: I got to 170 before I stopped remembering names and every now and then a new name that I’d forgotten pops up. But I’ll say 170 confirmed. I’m now thinking this is too high because I’ve frankly banged a lot of women in a fairly small Australian City. So now when I’m out with my LTR, I’m always nervous I’ll bump into a former client. A tip for younger guys, get into the habit of referring to previous bangs as clients... I’d be interested to know what your lay count is. Be honest.

Cheers boys.

But then, parodies are exempt from "copyright" claims.

So let's break it down further...

[Image: 235niv.png]

I kid, I kid, the needle's probably not that far to the right.

Quote: (12-15-2018 01:42 PM)sterling_archer Wrote:  

I came across this Gulp "thing" before on this forum and it seems it was something way before my time. Could somebody point me in right direction so I can learn the meaning behind it?

#halfserious

The Man, The Myth, The Legend...Boricua King.

thread-55467.html

Quote: (12-15-2018 08:46 PM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

#halfserious

thread-55467.html

From what I deduced, guy posted pic of his dick with Gulp so others can know it's size. Finally, I know the truth.

Quote: (12-16-2018 02:06 AM)sterling_archer Wrote:  

Quote: (12-15-2018 08:46 PM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

#halfserious

thread-55467.html

From what I deduced, guy posted pic of his dick with Gulp so others can know it's size. Finally, I know the truth.

It's rumored that some members still keep digital copies of said...member.

Quote: (12-15-2018 08:39 PM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

Show me the patent or...

I'm laughing my ass off here, but I'll humor you, Corsega. This was your "copyrighted" joke:

Quote: (12-14-2018 09:08 PM)corsega Wrote:  

Fellas, how big is your dick?

Mine is small and I'm embarrassed. It's only 8 inches!

How big is yours? Be honest.

Versus my parody post above.

Now, if anyone has a claim to being copied, it's not you, it's MMPerth, with this post:

Quote: (12-14-2018 08:37 PM)MMPerth Wrote:  

I apologise if this thread has been done before and mods please don’t hesitate to remove it if it has.

I’m in my mid 40’s and am in a LTR, but that hasn’t always been the case. I must admit I am now embarrassed about my lay count, so was wondering what normal is for someone who has been Red Pilled. I took the Red Pill before it was even a thing. If anyone is interested and doesn’t live in my city, and is under 40, I’d be happy to share a couple of pretty solid techniques in a QandA format. PM me.

LAY COUNT: I got to 170 before I stopped remembering names and every now and then a new name that I’d forgotten pops up. But I’ll say 170 confirmed. I’m now thinking this is too high because I’ve frankly banged a lot of women in a fairly small Australian City. So now when I’m out with my LTR, I’m always nervous I’ll bump into a former client. A tip for younger guys, get into the habit of referring to previous bangs as clients... I’d be interested to know what your lay count is. Be honest.

Cheers boys.

But then, parodies are exempt from "copyright" claims.

So let's break it down further...

[Image: 235niv.png]

I kid, I kid, the needle's probably not that far to the right.

nice to know you're the kid in high school who hears someone else's joke and repeats it as his own