rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hidden Signs of High Quality Women

I've noticed a bit of negativity and whining around the "manosphere". I don't like negativity, it creates more negativity.

So for something more positive, I'm thinking we should start a list and discuss hidden signs of HIGH quality women...

To get the ball rolling, I highly rate women who are helpful when it comes to little things like getting the door if you're lugging heavy items, or making calls and organizing tickets/reservations for you while you're driving. Making lunch or fixing you a drink while you mow the lawn... Generally noticing that if you're tied up with a task, a little effort from her will be appreciated, especially when the task benefits both people.

Being pleasant and positive is also a high quality trait. It takes effort and will-power to stay positive. Whenever I spend time with a girl who is optimistic, it rubs off on me and I see the world in a better light. This sort of positivity enhances your experience of the world and makes you more effective as a man...

Great thread Jackin.

I love those little observations that give you a clue that a woman isn't selfish and self focused.

Getting you a drink after mowing her lawn, pointing the fan at you when it's hot, a massage if you spent the day moving her stuff, a blowjob when shes got her period..

All signs she is head and shoulders above the rest of the women.

Good relationship with father.
No social media (or willingness to close/delete accounts to be with you)
Low phone usage in general.
Willingness to learn/be taught from you.

Every girl I've met who had a retarded or disabled sibling was genuinely nice. It humbles them like being a single mom or something, they're more real in my experience.

Also having a shit, low-wage job as a teenager makes them more rounded people.

Women who enjoy the simple small things in life: a nice walk in the park, eating fresh in-season fruits, dancing to live street music etc.

Women who are into minimalism and avoid consumerism.

Women whom little children and pets are drawn to.

Women who are very generous in giving to you, although they have very little resources or money.

Women who respect your time and knowledge that you spend with them.

Women who are coachable/teachable.

Women who feel great joy when they get to nurture you: cooking, cleaning, folding clothes, massaging etc.

Number one tell for me... She has an interest in something.

Anything.

Just something. Something that isn't social circle attention and mindless entertainment.

Music, art, gardening, French Renaissance literature, sport, whatever, she can build her own supercharger kits for Harley Davidsons if she likes.

Any girl who has some kind of genuine interest in something and is not overweight or otherwise disfigured, is above average.

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

Politely stands up for herself.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

It's all about the little things. Entitled girls don't go above and beyond to please their man, but high quality women do.

-Fixes you a coffee in the morning, remembers how you like it

-Makes your bed unprompted

-Gives you a massage and doesn't ask for one in return

A frugal woman is always a good sign. If she can dress well without flashing expensive brand name clothing, that's a sign she could be a keeper.

Gents, please don’t let exposure to a high quality women lull you into a false sense of security.

Those thoughtful acts of kindness and even overt displays of affection (spending money on you etc), can be flipped on their head for no apparent rhyme or reason (well, maybe hypergamy).

What I’m saying is, don’t get too softened up (make no bones about it, everything is a test of sorts),or you’ll end up losing frame that will inevitably weaken and potentially ruin an otherwise great relationship.

- Open to different viewpoints than her own.

Might sound like an obvious one, but I guess I don't have that many expectations of women.
I've noticed most women will just get emotional or upset and tell you what PC opinion you should have if they don't agree with you.

I told this girl I am seeing that I don't think women should be allowed to vote and that men are practically better than women at everything.
Obviously, she came with the obligatory argument they always use "but I know this ONE girl who actually was great at X, therefore you can't say men are better at X" but the thing is that she didn't rub it in my face or became emotional, I actually have to ask her first what her opinion was.

She just asked me a lot of questions and tried to figure out what my point was and at the end she laughed and said she liked it that I can be rude sometimes and not afraid to tell my opinion and how she didn't like guys who were pushovers.

-A tendency to protect the weak and take care of them, for instance grandmother/father, a stray dog, someone with a disability etc.
-Loves children and animals in general
-Wakes up early and does not procrastinate on her tasks
-Cherishes every gift you give her, no matter how small it is
-Good relationship with her family, especially with male members
-Does not mind walking to places or using public transport
-Willingness to learn from you and general curiosity
-After fights, is the one that takes initiative to be good again
-Is not focused on brand names
-Does not watch novelas/soaps, but instead documentaries and the news
-Talks to people of all stands and is social in normal day situations
-Respects your need for alone time and has her own hobbies
-Keeps her room clean and organized
-Is the cook in the family
-Does not accept gifts or favors from guys that are not family or boyfriend
-Reads books

Two big ones for me, which are two sides of the same coin:

- Does not complain when things get uncomfortable or something unfortunate / bad luck happens.
- Does not let herself get bothered by things she cannot influence.

A good way to test these things is low budget travel together.

How does she react to an uncomfortable 10 hour ride in a crowded bus?

What does she do if the water stops running right when she's taking a shower?

Power outage? Flight delayed? No good food available?

You get the idea.

If she starts whinging and complaining at the slightest discomfort, guess what's going to happen when your relationship hits a roadblock or there's an actual problematic situation you need to deal with.

Bonus points if she follows your lead / does not question your decisions on how to deal with these situations.

Quote: (12-15-2018 05:32 AM)Tex Cruise Wrote:  

Number one tell for me... She has an interest in something.

Anything.

Just something. Something that isn't social circle attention and mindless entertainment.

Wow. Misogyny much? I know plenty of women with unique interests in things like yoga, food, fashion and traveling....one day.....to maybe like Asia or something.

None of the signs mentioned so far are really hidden, and none of them offer certainty that the girl is high quality. But they're a good indicator. Beware if the girl is at her epiphany phase (late 20s/30s), as these signs may all be part of her running girl game on you to lock you down.

The best one is having a good masculine father she adores.

Also, check behind her right ear and if it says '24k' you're good to go, '12k' plate her, '9k' pump and dump.

Tells which can be apparent as early as first date:

Nice to waiters and employees in restaurants and bars
Doesn’t complain about the food or noise or things
Doesn’t help herself with alcohol, asks you (admittedly old fashioned)
Doesn’t check her phone on date with you; apologizes if she must
Spontaneously offers to pay the check
Cleans up your place or makes the bed in the morning
Sends ´thank you’ message
Doesn’t use swearwords

A good quality female will reject nicely, and be humble when rejected.

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/

Quote: (12-15-2018 08:09 AM)Montrose Wrote:  

Soon men will think any girl who ever used the word "thanks" is a keeper.

Quote: (12-15-2018 08:41 AM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote:  

Quote: (12-15-2018 08:09 AM)Montrose Wrote:  

Soon men will think any girl who ever used the word "thanks" is a keeper.

I put a huge emphasis on appreciation.

When I see a woman acting gracious or appreciative of things I do, no matter how big or small, it always puts a smile on my face.

Makes me feel like what I do is recognized and not always expected.

Unfortunately, in the area I reside, women are so impolite and/or never show gratitude for anything.

Seeing this has really demotivated me from wanting to do anything nice for women.

However, there is usually a diamond in the rough that has good qualities for which I'll reward her properly. They don't come along too often but when they do, it's always a pleasure.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

I've never met one but I imagine I'd be 90% of the way to marrying a girl if she was able to read a map and give directions. Further to this, a girl who makes sure there is conversation when you're driving, this is particularly for the really long drives that can get really difficult if she just sits playing on her phone or sleeps or whatever instead of making sure that you're attended to.

Saying thank you is certainly one, even to little things. It's amazing how much better your own little gestures feel when they're appreciated and it just makes the entire relationship better.

Disliking feminism is another or at least not agreeing with it's general direction.

All the above listed are great. The big one for me is “consistency,” in that she is (for the most part) consistent as a person, and in her actions and beliefs. Being sweet and kind are a huge plus. Most chicks are such big whiners and downers these days (despite being women and having society slanted in their favor) that it’s straight-up soul sucking to spend time outside of intercourse with them

This is a slightly different perspective on things in this thread (But Coincident Purpose) perhaps we are seeing quite a bit of below-freezing temps in Live Free or Die Country lately and I have visions of Tropical Cocktails rather than sugar plum babes dancing in my head... even though it is not quite the Night before Christmas and...

How she behaves when you take her on an upscale cruise - Best way to suss out a potential LTR - Why - you have to fly somewhere for a week or so - luggage may not arrive when you do - you are cooped up in a small cabin - bouncing around on the ocean with daily activities pre-scheduled - you have to leave the room on scheduled times for the cabin staff and activities conciege staff to arrange nearly everything for you - you have 3 meals plus midnight buffets plus unique eating experiences (Wine Tastings Etc) served every day - high end Euro-Style SPA treatments - semi-decent entertainment and clubs to dance and get her moist and ready for the main event back in your cabin or wherever the spirit takes you on the ship - A Lifeboat or a hidden stairwell up against the wall...

Wait... D2 sounds like you have not had a vacation in a while what are you ranting on about get to the phocking point already...

Point is she does not have to lift a finger outside of putting on her own makeup and wiping her own arse.... her every care for the week including an excursion ashore or two are catered too and they constantly ask you to fill out forms to rate the service and experience - if people do not enjoy the experience the provider is nexted... the entire experience is designed to be as stress free as humanly possible for her to enhance tingles (for you). As I normally pay for my Vacations at sea all the above characteristics of positivity should shine through - is she kind to the service people, wait staff, clerks, cabin attendants, is she appreciative of you providing this upscale experience and adventure, is she appropriately social and gracious to people you meet but politely cuts off excessive flirting from other men - Bartenders and rando cruise hosts or other men looking to get some strange on the side away from their wives or GFs - does she cut that shite in the bud with polite style and grace or does she encourage it to make you jealous or uncomfortable - or just does not give a flying phock how it makes you feel.

I have learned to book the Cheaper inside Cabin as I spend so much time exploring the ship and on shore excursions that I do not need an expensive high deck luxe stateroom with a private balcony as the entire ship is a luxe set of decks you can walk around with endless 360 views of each port - So does she bitch about the lower grade indoor cabin or does she appreciate the subtle frugality which freed up some $$$ for a longer cruise with better ports of Call versus the typical cruise line private island beaches with no culture or history (the Real Pirates of the Caribe or Mediterranean Ruins) - Does she enjoy the experience and upscale adventure or does she bitch about everything and not show appreciation.

Bottom line is can you stand each other in close quarters where she does not have to lift a finger for any menial duties and is she gracious to both you and the other live breathing humans catering to your needs for the week - and does she enthusiastically show her appreciation to you for providing the wonderful experience in and out of the cabin bed?

It is said among Men a round or two of Golf will tell you all you need to know about a potential Business client or associate - do they cheat at every turn of the course or are they on the straight and level?.

A week or two at sea on a Nice Modern Cruise ship will tell you all you need to know about a prospective LTR and if she is, in fact, worthy of consideration as potential wife material. Does she make you feel proud that she is your woman - binary choice really - Yes or No.

If she gives a coin to a homeless person that's a good sign. It means her nurturing instincts far outweigh her selfish instincts.

These will all involve contributing something to your life without being asked. But if I had to pick one, I'd say can make meals from scratch

Quote: (12-15-2018 08:50 AM)Remington Wrote:  

I put a huge emphasis on appreciation.

When I see a woman acting gracious or appreciative of things I do, no matter how big or small, it always puts a smile on my face.

Makes me feel like what I do is recognized and not always expected.

Unfortunately, in the area I reside, women are so impolite and/or never show gratitude for anything.

This has been my experience with the bitch western women Aus/UK as well.

Ingratitude, entitlement, complaints that your gifts or acts aren't' good enough has gotten all my LTRS nexted before it got very serious.

Feminine appreciation and gratitude are extinct in the west, that's for sure.