rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your lay count? I’m embarrassed about mine.

I apologise if this thread has been done before and mods please don’t hesitate to remove it if it has.

I’m in my mid 40’s and am in a LTR, but that hasn’t always been the case. I must admit I am now embarrassed about my lay count, so was wondering what normal is for someone who has been Red Pilled. I took the Red Pill before it was even a thing. If anyone is interested and doesn’t live in my city, and is under 40, I’d be happy to share a couple of pretty solid techniques in a QandA format. PM me.

LAY COUNT: I got to 170 before I stopped remembering names and every now and then a new name that I’d forgotten pops up. But I’ll say 170 confirmed. I’m now thinking this is too high because I’ve frankly banged a lot of women in a fairly small Australian City. So now when I’m out with my LTR, I’m always nervous I’ll bump into a former client. A tip for younger guys, get into the habit of referring to previous bangs as clients... I’d be interested to know what your lay count is. Be honest.

Cheers boys.

I'm 27 and my lay count is somewhere in the range of 250-300. Nothing to be embarrassed about. I'm proud of myself.

Fellas, how big is your dick?

Mine is small and I'm embarrassed. It's only 8 inches!

How big is yours? Be honest.

Bigger risk is the damage you do to your pair bonding ability and physiology around relationships.

So much damage, observations, baggage and trivialization of intimacy can hamper your best efforts for an authentic LTR and pair bond in the future.

Quote: (12-14-2018 08:43 PM)Jozi Wrote:  

I'm 27 and my lay count is somewhere in the range of 250-300.

So you are saying you have consistently banged about 30 girls a year, every year, over the last 10 years?

Quote: (12-14-2018 09:08 PM)corsega Wrote:  

Haha reminds me of this:

[Image: 20080414.gif]

Quote: (12-14-2018 11:20 PM)Sgt Donger Wrote:  

So you are saying you have consistently banged about 30 girls a year, every year, over the last 10 years?
Getting 1-2 new women every week isn't hard. I have a friend who worked security with me, who had a new girl every night. (weekend)

Quote: (12-14-2018 08:37 PM)MMPerth Wrote:  

So now when I’m out with my LTR, I’m always nervous I’ll bump into a former client. A tip for younger guys, get into the habit of referring to previous bangs as clients...

Why?

You mean if your current LTR asks who that was?

I apologise if this thread has been done before and mods please don’t hesitate to remove it if it has.

I’m in my mid 40’s and am in a LTR, but that hasn’t always been the case. I must admit I am now embarrassed about my lay count, so was wondering what normal is for someone who has been Red Pilled. I took the Red Pill before it was even a thing. If anyone is interested and doesn’t live in my city, and is under 40, I’d be happy to share a couple of pretty solid techniques in a QandA format. PM me.

LAY COUNT: I got to 170 before I stopped remembering names and every now and then a new name that I’d forgotten pops up. But I’ll say 170 confirmed. I’m now thinking this is too high because I’ve frankly banged a lot of women in a fairly small Australian City. So now when I’m out with my LTR, I’m always nervous I’ll bump into a former client. A tip for younger guys, get into the habit of referring to previous bangs as clients... I’d be interested to know what your lay count is. Be honest.

Cheers boys.

170 is a bit on the lower side of what you'll encounter on this forum, I'm afraid.

An alpha, deeply red-pilled masculine man around these parts has commanded the sexual banging of no fewer than 275 Clients. Also, we don't get nervous about running into them while out with LTRs. That would be quite beta.

The top, top cats around are in 4-figure territory when it comes to their client count.

I'm sure you could PM them, and they'd be happy to devulge their wisdom with regards to the securing of Clients in very high volumes in a Q-and-A style format.

Cheers!

Who I am is just the habit of what I always was, and who I'll be is the result

I knew a dude who worked his arse in the 90s pre internet to get 100 in 12 months in Sydney..But that was anything that moved.

Guys with niche game like DJ, bouncers etc can get that number in a year.Or goodlooking Tinder dude that's a joy of sex guy.

If you are red pilled then you know your wfe would be happy she is with a dude other women want to fuck.
But being chosen does not denote game or red pill awareness.

Maybe some chick had to fuck you cause so and so fucked you ,that's how Aussie chicks role..They want the dude all the other birds are fucking..

I don't understand why you are worried unless you were pig rooting and these chicks are embarrassing beauty wise

Cheers boys.

Any guy who's slept with far less than "170 confirmed clients" knows that a man's high notch count is a plus (social proof)...not a reason for concern as a negative

In other words

[Image: giphy.gif]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Bloody hell. Now I’m actually embarrassed. My lay count is actually pretty low it seems!

Quote: (12-14-2018 09:08 PM)corsega Wrote:  

Let's not derail this thread, keep that topic in the appropriate thread:

thread-71648.html

Seriously, fuck off.

I've only managed about 30-40 in my 60+ years (I was married and faithful for 30 years), most of them were when I was aged 50-60.
But my new misses claims 2,000-3000 (and she's half my age).

And this you're bragging about, John Dodds? That you married, in late life, a prostitute?

Senior citizen or not, wifing up loose women is not an achievement but a life failure, just as it ever was.

Truly a "Top that, motherfuckers" moment.

Quote: (12-15-2018 09:49 AM)Col. Tigh Wrote:  

And this you're bragging about, John Dodds? That you married, in late life, a prostitute?

Senior citizen or not, wifing up loose women is not an achievement but a life failure, just as it ever was.

Truly a "Top that, motherfuckers" moment.
I don't think he's bragging. Ease off a little, I kinda feel sorry for him.

I'm 29 and my lay count is 16

prostitutes that is

#bluepilled20s
#mightaswellforgetit

Quote: (12-14-2018 11:20 PM)Sgt Donger Wrote:  

No most of them happened within a 3 year period. I was at 33 chicks when I was 23 (at the time I was still blue pilled). Then from 23-24.5 I knocked that number up to 140. Then I had sex with maybe 3-5 girls in an 18 month period (up until 26). And now in the last year and a half - 2 years I've done 100-150. I'll be 28 next month.

Quote: (12-15-2018 03:39 PM)Jozi Wrote:  

No most of them happened within a 3 year period. I was at 33 chicks when I was 23 (at the time I was still blue pilled). Then from 23-24.5 I knocked that number up to 140. Then I had sex with maybe 3-5 girls in an 18 month period (up until 26). And now in the last year and a half - 2 years I've done 100-150. I'll be 28 next month.

So you banged 107 girls (from 33 girls to 140) in one year and a half (from age 23 to 24.5)?

That would be a new girl every 5th day...

[Image: laugh7.gif]

So much humble bragging lately, you'd think you were reading reddit.

'I've only fucked 170 girls'

'my worst first date ended up with us fucking'

'in high school i didn't bang a chick that i could've banged'

What gives?

As far as the topic...I stopped counting around 30...that was 12 years ago. I also stopped giving a shit about trite things like what my notch count was. This was when I was 20. I find it hard to believe that guys can keep track of hundreds of bangs because at that point, haven't you realized there's better things to keep track of?

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Quote: (12-15-2018 03:57 PM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote:  

So you banged 107 girls (from 33 girls to 140) in one year and a half (from age 23 to 24.5)?

That would be a new girl every 5th day...

Life's good when you're a "Chad" [Image: whip.gif].

Quote: (12-15-2018 04:55 PM)Jozi Wrote:  

You're trying too hard.

Quote: (12-15-2018 05:08 PM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote:  

Quote: (12-15-2018 04:55 PM)Jozi Wrote:  

You're trying too hard.

I'm being sarcastic, cause your post didn't warrant a serious reply.

I lost count is always a good answer.

Counting has never been a strength of mine anyway.

Only three ways to do something: "The right way. The wrong way. Or my way. Obviously my way is best."