rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vaping in Thailand

Vaping in Thailand

I need serious first-hand experience if you can vape in Thailand or not. It is a mjor factor for me to be able to bring and enjoy my e-cigarette. I read all over the internet but still not sure how bad or not bad it is. I am talking people with personal experience, not the legal status or whatever. Thanks a lot.

Vaping in Thailand

No vapers here? Cant believe it. To my shock the situation is similar in most SEA Asian countries, even frickin Cambodia. But I read about big black markets and experiences where apparently nothing happens.. neither on airports when bringing it in or on the street when vaping.

Vaping in Thailand

i'd like to know - i vape - sounds like a crazy law considering what goes down in thailand - i went before i vaped so dont know

Vaping in Thailand

How do you guys deal with the potential for bubbles forming on your lungs? Not to mention secret angry people behind you while your walking and vaping.

Its not as bad as 2nd hand cig smoke but both need to be addressed asap

Vaping in Thailand

Quote: (12-16-2018 07:04 AM)I_luh_durian Wrote:  

How do you guys deal with the potential for bubbles forming on your lungs? Not to mention secret angry people behind you while your walking and vaping.

Its not as bad as 2nd hand cig smoke but both need to be addressed asap

The vape smoke protects them from throat infections while performing cunnylingus on isaan girls.

Vaping in Thailand

[img][Image: 2saxx61.jpg][/img]

You vape bros should rent a private island in Thailand to get away from the pesky non vapers so you can vape and jerk each other off to your hearts content, fags.

Vaping in Thailand

^ lols at that meme

Why would you start an entire thread on this question? Maybe you should reconsider your habits if such an insignificant thing determines if you visit a foreign country or not

Vaping in Thailand

Quote: (12-16-2018 09:45 AM)travolta Wrote:  

^ lols at that meme

Why would you start an entire thread on this question? Maybe you should reconsider your habits if such an insignificant thing determines if you visit a foreign country or not

Its a travel thread, and as such, a valid question. Cant just post it in a Bangkok thread or something. And to all those spammers: Maybe you should take a hard look at yourselves. Ridiculous.

Vaping in Thailand

Hey guys just wondering if coffee is legal in Thailand? I'm not sure on the legal status of it but I would really like to meet up with other people that like to drink coffee once in a while.

Vaping in Thailand

Dupe
We already have a thread where we post vaping memes and make fun of gay vapers
The pussy stick thread

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Vaping in Thailand

Its illegal, but they are looking into making it legal.

As it stands, taking the gear in would be risky - they often go through the bags looking for shit at the 5 checkpoints each Thai airport seems to have.

If you can get it in, then using it on the sly would probably be ok, but around tourist areas you are just putting a target on your back for drama, fines and issues.

I would not attempt it at this stage.

Vaping in Thailand

Quote: (12-16-2018 11:15 AM)bigbadpua Wrote:  

^ lols at that meme

Its a travel thread, and as such, a valid question. Cant just post it in a Bangkok thread or something. And to all those spammers: Maybe you should take a hard look at yourselves. Ridiculous.

Why couldn’t you just post it in a Bangkok thread? That’s exactly what I would’ve done.

Vaping in Thailand

Quote: (12-16-2018 08:00 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Quote: (12-16-2018 11:15 AM)bigbadpua Wrote:  

^ lols at that meme

Why couldn’t you just post it in a Bangkok thread? That’s exactly what I would’ve done.

Honestly, I thought the topic would find a lot of interest, as I did not know that a lot of Asian countries have these silly rules. After all, the e-cig was invented in China. People need to know this. I really would not be happy getting my stuff taken or worse. But going back to cigarettes is also stupid, but the last option.

On a side note, commenting this stuff "Why didnt you post there etc.." is not helpful, actually, it at least bumps the thread.