rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to be more 'normal'?

How to be more 'normal'?

How to be "normal"?

I am in my thirties. Not a young kid fresh out of school anymore. But in a sense I still am. The way I grew up is entirely unfamiliar to most and I am sure very few can relate. Although I am not an orphan I basically grew up like one and it was not a nice expierence. After becoming an adult I became addicted to drugs and lived life without any social interaction for years.

When it comes to girls I have limited expierence. Mostly bad. None of it can be described as remotely "normal". For one I have never had a girlfriend. At least not for long. My "relations" have always been short and things go wrong the moment girls figure out how fucked up I truly am. My record stands at about 3 weeks.

I only know cold approach pickup

My social skills and understanding of social interaction is poor. And I am trying to say this in a positive way. It is safe to say that I have never had any social contact that can be categorized as "normal".

A lot of this can be attributed to the way I grew up and to the events in my younger years as an adult. Writing down this history can easy take a whole book and I do not fancy myself a writer.

Learning about Game and cold approach pickup gave me a manual of some sort. The problem is that cold approach pickup and Game is far away from anything that resembles the things "normal average people" do. To put it in different words: Normal average people do not cold approach.

It is incredible hard to relate to people, especially when it comes to "normal social interactions". For me, the way to initiate interaction is to use cold approach skills. I walk upto people and "run Game". It is literally the only thing I know.

When I observe people in their "natural habitat" it becomes clear that they do not "run Game". I have no idea what it is people do, but game is not it. When people talk they are not running scripts, are not cold reading, are not eliciting values, or qualifying or disqualifying. They are "just talking".

When other people, for example, invite someone for a drink, it seems like it is just "for fun". An "enjoyable activity". A "normal social activity". Something people "just do". For me however something like this is part of strategy. I do not invite people for drinks for fun or for it being enjoyable. I have a goal and inviting people is part of the strategy to get close to this goal.

I cannot even imagine how to have fun at a bar. To me a bar is a place to meet girls. And I do not enjoy the process. It is all about the goal. The idea of going to a bar to have fun and laugh is entirely alien to me. I just do not "get it".

This is not only the case when I am talking about a bar. It is true for any activity that involves people. I would never join a sporting team for fun. Only reason I can imagine myself joining up is in order to "be more social" which in itself is just a tactic in order to get close to reaching a pre set goal.

I do not want to sound like a total bummer. Sometimes I can enjoy an activity or a social interaction. But this is always on accident and never by design. And most of time it is just result of me trying to manipulate my own emotional state.

It is likely that I am sounding strange right now. Like a weirdo. And that is precisely how I feel about "normal social interaction". It is weird, strange and alien to me. Game and cold approach is the only thing I know. It is what got me outside the door in the first place.

When it comes to girls the difference is even more clear. For me meeting a girl is a battle. I better "run Game" at my best and hope to not make many mistakes or else I won't see her again. Sometimes it can be enjoyable or fun, but most of time it is not. Even sex can be reduced to a "task". It it a battle as well.

When I look at other guys and the ways they interact with girls I see a clear difference. Where I am worrying, strategizing, watching body language, planning my next move, remembering responses to common shit tests, etc. I see others "just having a good time", something I cannot do because I do not understand it.

The worst about this is that I get laid less while doing considerable amount more effort.

Social Circles

Social circles are a puzzle to me. I can not even locate them. Many times I see people in a group and it is clear that they are part of some sort of social circle. They all know eachother. I have nothing that even looks like it. At best I know a bunch of different individuals. But no groups or people who know other people.

I grew up in environments where I automatically got fully functional social circles from day one. Being part of a group was the default and no possibility of not being in one. But once I became an adult and was no longer in these groups I never had anything else. And no idea or expierence with "normal" groupings.

To me social circles are to be "located and infiltrated" and sadly I have been unsuccesful at both. How do I find social circles? How do I get into one? What do normal average people do?

What is value?

A concept within Game and the whole community that is mentioned a lot is "value". It is being said that you have to "bring value" or "give value" or "have value". However nobody seems to be defining what this "value" precisely is. As if everybody naturally understand what is value and what it is not.

Problem is that I have no idea what value is. I understand that money or a skill can be valuable. But outside that my brain hits a blank.

How do you "have", "bring" or "give" value? What is it?

How to not be a loner or lonewolf?

I have always been alone. This can mean many things. It can mean I just feel alone. Or that I only connect with a few people. Or that I am actually alone. There are many variations of being alone or feeling alone and most people be alone at one time or another.

The big question is; how to not be alone? How to not be a loner or lonewolf?

First there is the feeling of being alone. For me a big factor of my loneliness is that I cannot afford to be honest. I cannot tell people too many truths about myself or expose any "deeper" of my feelings.

Inside of me their is so much anger, frustration, distrust, bad expierence, insecurity, lack of self confidence, hate and fear that the moment I open my mouth people be scared away. For example I cannot talk about family or childhood without visible getting angry and shaking from the adrenaline rush. Like a soldier having flashbacks.

My expierence with people in general has been a negative one. For me it has always been difficult to "connect", espeically in any personal way. This again is amplified when it comes to girls. There is nothing to "show" or "give" to a girl besides negatives. Nothing to "connect" about at a personal level. Almost everything I show is fake.

How does one become a more "normal" person?

Last words:

It took me 3 days to construct this post and I am still not happy. As I said earlier; I am a seriously fucked up guy trying to survive on this piece of shit rock called a planet. I feel like an alien from another planet trying to make sense of these strange beings called "humans". I am looking for any useful advice on how to be a little bit more normal and less fucked up.

Only three ways to do something: "The right way. The wrong way. Or my way. Obviously my way is best."

How to be more 'normal'?

Just lay off the dark triad, that's the biggest thing. Krauser calls it a "manosphere fairy tale"

How to be more 'normal'?

Honestly, you might be on the autism spectrum and that could be influencing your behavior, you may want to see a doctor about that.

If that isn't the case, then this is how I see this whiny self-important post.

Quote: (12-13-2018 12:18 PM)BadBoyGamer Wrote:  

When it comes to girls I have limited expierence. Mostly bad. None of it can be described as remotely "normal". For one I have never had a girlfriend. At least not for long. My "relations" have always been short and things go wrong the moment girls figure out how fucked up I truly am. My record stands at about 3 weeks.

Have you ever considered it's because you aren't fun to be around?

No one wants to be around someone as negative and robotic as you.

It is incredible hard to relate to people, especially when it comes to "normal social interactions". For me, the way to initiate interaction is to use cold approach skills. I walk upto people and "run Game". It is literally the only thing I know.

When I observe people in their "natural habitat" it becomes clear that they do not "run Game". I have no idea what it is people do, but game is not it. When people talk they are not running scripts, are not cold reading, are not eliciting values, or qualifying or disqualifying. They are "just talking".

Normal people do not ignore their emotions while telling themselves that they are "far from average". They pursue what feels good to them, make friends with people they enjoy and avoid what they find uncomfortable and negative.

They speak about things they want to instead of following scripts. The girls you talk to are most likely weirded out by the feeling that you are following some predetermined unnatural path in your conversations.

When other people, for example, invite someone for a drink, it seems like it is just "for fun". An "enjoyable activity". A "normal social activity". Something people "just do". For me however something like this is part of strategy. I do not invite people for drinks for fun or for it being enjoyable. I have a goal and inviting people is part of the strategy to get close to this goal.

I cannot even imagine how to have fun at a bar. To me a bar is a place to meet girls. And I do not enjoy the process. It is all about the goal. The idea of going to a bar to have fun and laugh is entirely alien to me. I just do not "get it".

This is not only the case when I am talking about a bar. It is true for any activity that involves people. I would never join a sporting team for fun. Only reason I can imagine myself joining up is in order to "be more social" which in itself is just a tactic in order to get close to reaching a pre set goal.

So you don't do anything for yourself, only for your own set goals?

I call bullshit.

I think that you are acting like you are a master manipulator of your life and those around you. People with low confidence and social skills like to act like they are in control so when they fail they can act like it was part of their "perfect plan".

Stop being scared to live life and go out and take the hits life gives you on the chin. Stop being scared of being who you are and worrying about how other people are going to judge you.

I do not want to sound like a total bummer. Sometimes I can enjoy an activity or a social interaction. But this is always on accident and never by design. And most of time it is just result of me trying to manipulate my own emotional state.

Stop being a weirdo. You don't accidentally enjoy something, you are just being a control freak. You aren't "trying to manipulate your emotional state" all the time like some robot monitoring its status.

For me meeting a girl is a battle. I better "run Game" at my best and hope to not make many mistakes or else I won't see her again. Sometimes it can be enjoyable or fun, but most of time it is not. Even sex can be reduced to a "task". It it a battle as well.

When I look at other guys and the ways they interact with girls I see a clear difference. Where I am worrying, strategizing, watching body language, planning my next move, remembering responses to common shit tests, etc. I see others "just having a good time", something I cannot do because I do not understand it.

The worst about this is that I get laid less while doing considerable amount more effort.

Huh, I wonder why you wouldn't enjoy going out?

You think that you are some cold approach genius with predetermined scripts that you use on girls with no social skills and run into bad results.

You go home and rationalize that you are some "broken & fucked up individual" and that you need to work on having immaculate game so you can "battle" girls into giving you sex.

Sounds like a great frame of mind to be in. [Image: rolleyes.gif]

I grew up in environments where I automatically got fully functional social circles from day one. Being part of a group was the default and no possibility of not being in one. But once I became an adult and was no longer in these groups I never had anything else. And no idea or expierence with "normal" groupings.

To me social circles are to be "located and infiltrated" and sadly I have been unsuccesful at both. How do I find social circles? How do I get into one? What do normal average people do?

I really don't think you were ever successful in social circles with how I've seen you talk on here, especially with claiming to be a lone wolf and the other edgy things in your post.

You don't infiltrate a social circle like some spy breaking in to try and bang the female members of some foreign organization.

You make friends like ANYONE ELSE WOULD through COMMON INTERESTS and being a pleasant person to be around.

Not some weird ass scripts to run through in an unnatural conversation.

First there is the feeling of being alone. For me a big factor of my loneliness is that I cannot afford to be honest. I cannot tell people too many truths about myself or expose any "deeper" of my feelings.

Inside of me their is so much anger, frustration, distrust, bad expierence, insecurity, lack of self confidence, hate and fear that the moment I open my mouth people be scared away. For example I cannot talk about family or childhood without visible getting angry and shaking from the adrenaline rush. Like a soldier having flashbacks.

My expierence with people in general has been a negative one. For me it has always been difficult to "connect", espeically in any personal way. This again is amplified when it comes to girls. There is nothing to "show" or "give" to a girl besides negatives. Nothing to "connect" about at a personal level. Almost everything I show is fake.

In conclusion, get out of your head and stop being so edgy and whiny.

You need to be told the truth,

No one cares about all of your edgy talk about how fucked up you are.

The past is the past.

You need to become comfortable with who you are and get over all of your negative self-pitying behavior because it definitely bleeds into your interactions with other people.

How to be more 'normal'?

Man... this post sure does strike a chord since I grew up in a similar fashion! I'm far from being where I want to be in life, but I'm constantly trying to turn my knowledge into wisdom & actual results. One thing's for sure: your quest to be more 'normal' is simply striving to be more happy! I still got a minuscule pit in my stomach when thinking about "happiness" since it's a concept I have a hard time clearly telling myself what it is... but I know I'm not! I, and nobody, else can tell you the path to fallow, but where ever it

is... your anger will hold you back from achieving this destination! Like you, I've Daygamed in busy Downtown streets doing the Yad stop in front of 20
people, been on dates with ridiculously good looking women, got laid with relative ease thanks to Game... but this angst & anger kept me broke for 32 years! I've always wanted to be wealthy & good @ Game! I've invested so much in both by buying books, going to the library, Daygaming for up to 12Hours per Day, worked 80Hours / Week & made 6k / month... and it doesn't mean $hit my friend!

What I use to refer as this "Happiness Bull$hit" is so paramount to success aka your premise of 'normal' it's unbelievable! This Anger kept me broke... and the same applies to you not being the 'normal' you want to be! Dr Paul Dobranski refers to Well Being as the "Cooling Fan" of your psyche! Anger "short-circuits" your Well Being... and will eventually burn you out!

Slowly chip away at it by doing non destructive things that make you happier! Speaking from 6 years of up & down... a good gage for doing non destructive things is Money aka energy! Do you have the ability to feel good & not burn through money? If you have an excruciating time in doing so: you're being impulsive with your Anger in an attempt to feel good right now! Not Good & not attractive! Unfortunately, due to the way you grew up... it's almost as if it's built in... but it's not. I'm in the same boat! If you want to keep Gaming it's fine... but just be genuine about it to these women! However in order to form these connections, you'll have to open up & learn how to transform your Anger into positive energy first! I used to loathe @ all this self-love $shit... and now I just want to punch myself in the face for thinking that way!

The very good news is when you'll significantly reduce your anger... the world will be at your fingertips! I mean you already cold approach women stone cold sober during the day! Nuff Said! I'm currently broke as a joke... but simply having practiced & mastered the concept of Game + increasingly positive energy have people noticing me, even with 2015 tracksuit clothes on!

Not Angry = 'normal' for short!

Anyhow! I strongly recommend you read this free book from the aforementioned Dr Paul here! I grew up as a very violent person... and now peeps who know me think that I'm a monk thanks to this book! He's friend with David Deangelo, and it was recommended by him! I'm giving you the free link since It's not available to buy [Image: smile.gif]

This $hit is simple! Simple & easy however are 2 different things! Easy is tying your shoelaces!

Bonus! : I'm a former Pro-Wrestling addict(which is a common trait for peeps who grew up like us) so anything scripted with good looking chicks & I'm in! There used to be a show called "The Hills" on MTV in the Us & Canada. Available on Itunes. Yeah it's a TV show & some of the drama is fake... but it's unscripted fakeness which means the personalities are real! I legit got laid & went on many many dates just by recognizing the personality pattern from this show

& by knowing how chicks converse. If you buy the whole 6 seasons then great, but if not, I strongly suggest that you buy season 3 if this shit doesn't make you obnoxious! If you do buy it: pay attention to Spencer Pratt! The intelligence of this man is amazing! However his anger literally makes his life a living nightmare! Yeah some of it is manufactured... but you still can't make a masterpiece out of $hit! The intelligence & anger of this man are real... and they brought him millions & a near bankruptcy

I also recommend you delve into NLP & check it out! The main premise of NLP is that You are not the problem... the frame is. So you're not fucked up... your beliefs systems & how you were thought to think... or not think is! Yeah I know you probably let out a Huhh to this nonsense! No worries I might have punched my computer screen in 2011 after reading what I just wrote [Image: smile.gif]
If you want to check it out, this book Mind-Lines from Michael Hall is fantastic! Once again recommended by David D.

Damn that post is longer than I thought it would be... and could be even wayyyy longer! Simply wanted to help a fellow DayGamer reaching out for guidance! DayGame 4 Life Baby

Good Luck!

How to be more 'normal'?

Right, let me just say that "The Golden God" sounds like a bit of an idiot, it's easy to speak down to people in our situation when you're life is full of female interaction and sex.

I totally relate to you're post. Like you, I only do day game approaching. I also feel very unnatural approaching these women from a place of complete inexperience. I have got into trouble with mall security several times from approaching and also been told off by the women I've approached.

I also lack a social circle and tend to take a more combative attitude towards social situations, that's just due to my (and you're) experiences in life. It's nothing to let people like the guy above (Golden God) make you feel ashamed of.

I think women feel shocked when I approach them because I just don't look like the right sort of guy to approach women, or my vibe isn't right because of years spent in isolation.

I, too, have always been a lone wolf. My most regular human interaction is when I go out on weekends looking for day gaming targets in my local town.

I know this is not a normal lifestyle and the targets can sense that, in some ways I guess I have a "predatory" vibe, because I am going to go up and give them a compliment whether they like it or not.

I am 100% determined to take the battle to the enemy. But the enemy is not the girls, it's my inhibitions.

I've already lost my teens and 20s, I've got to maximise my 30s for female interaction.

How to be more 'normal'?

Look into this. It might shed some light on your situation:

Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Narcissistic Supply

Understanding Narcissism
The punch line is that we are people who are/were starved for approval and it manifests itself in a twisted world view wherein we see malice and deceit from those around us, although none may exist. We require external support of our carefully constructed persona such that we begin to resent those that do not supplicate to us. We are not really capable of forming real bonds because of this.

I've been diagnosed as a narcissist (and with antisocial personality disorder by one therapist) and I have many of the same thoughts and feelings. I still don't see the fun in a gathering without some set goal. "Hanging out" is just what people that are afraid of being alone do. Learn to enjoy the solitude; be alone, but not lonely.

I'm still of half a mind that there is some elusive quality of love/acceptance/whatever that I can achieve and everything will click into place, but I'm skeptical. I think a good idea is to figure out what you are actually looking for. In my short time here I've realized that my desire to learn game is more from a desire to attract people to me for my own ego than anything else.

I went through a period where I was absolutely despondent at the thought of how much of an outcast I was, but I actually realized that I'm not particularly happier at those times when I do get invited to the groups. The reality may be that you are unhappy with yourself and you determine that something that you do not have or cannot yet achieve is the secret to attaining that happiness.

How to be more 'normal'?

You remind me my best friend a lot. I am not going to list all the things you have in common, but I would say your view on life is very similar. And particulary I have the same.
I noticed one thing about him. He is addicted to this attitude. We are often talking about this topics and I am not totally normal too, so I share some of his points. But I see myself as a person, who try to abandon it, while he just needs to be seen like this. I can see, that he loves being the renegade, who hate society and society hate him. On the other hand, he is very clever and is able to use the society for reaching his goals. But at the end, he is always bitter and hate everything the same.

And thats the point I see in this. Use this to reach the goals. The most of the people live in box, which is made from their flat, workplace, pub and mall. And they just live pre-scripted life. You are actually lucky, that you are able to see deeper, than do everything based on your emotions.
I heard, that the most successful people are actually psychopaths. Because they are not driven by basic algorythms as normal people, but see everything deeper. Be this person. Use it as your advantage for reaching the goals.

Maybe using "fake it till you make it" could help when it comes to relationships. Just repeat what other do. Doesn´t matter how you feel while doing that. You think you have a problem and this is the only thing you can do to do something with it.

I guess you are currently searching for some inner calmness. Jordan Peterson has good point on life and struggle. It will never come. Life´s a fight.

About the lone-wolf. Few months ago I posted something about loneliness, that hit me really hard after break-up. But now, few months later it´s much better. Even though that last weeks are worse due to christmas and lack of sunshine. But I started to see loneliness as something not necessarilly bad. I have never been lone-wolf, but I have probably become one. I started to go out, go for walk, sport, travel, have a fun and do everything alone. And it feels good.
But on the other hand, we would be just machines, if we didn´t share emotions with other people, so the feeling of loneliness is totally normal thing, that forces us to seek emotional connections. It definitely isn´t healthy to be lonely all the time.

You didn´t share any information about what you do in your free time. That probably could be answer to some points.

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."

How to be more 'normal'?

Quote: (12-13-2018 04:03 PM)TheLegendofBentCock Wrote:  

Right, let me just say that "The Golden God" sounds like a bit of an idiot, it's easy to speak down to people in our situation when you're life is full of female interaction and sex.

How so? Because I don't engage in the self-pity circle jerk that low confidence, socially inept men love to get into on the internet?

Guess I'm the idiot and you're the failure. I can deal with that.

I totally relate to you're post. Like you, I only do day game approaching. I also feel very unnatural approaching these women from a place of complete inexperience. I have got into trouble with mall security several times from approaching and also been told off by the women I've approached.

Simple, if you don't have your shit together then DON'T DO DIRECT DAY GAME APPROACHES.

If you're a basement dweller with little experience with human interaction, you're not gonna emerge as Casanova at your local shopping mall after reading a few guides on the internet.

I also lack a social circle and tend to take a more combative attitude towards social situations, that's just due to my (and you're) experiences in life. It's nothing to let people like the guy above (Golden God) make you feel ashamed of.

I am not advocating being ashamed of anything, I am advocating moving on from an abysmally unsuccessful past to focus on the future.

Combativeness is not good, it is desperate and insecure.

Think primates.

Successful alpha gorilla = unreactive, calm & collected. Confident in his abilities to control the situation and take what he wants.

Scrawny gorilla at bottom of social hierarchy = always alert, off-putting because of tense nature, more likely to fail because of insecurity & inexperience winning.

When you learn to be confident in your abilities and comfortable you will be far more successful than going through things with a chip on your shoulder.

I think women feel shocked when I approach them because I just don't look like the right sort of guy to approach women, or my vibe isn't right because of years spent in isolation.

No, they're shocked because you're creeping them out.

Mall security and being cursed out should have indicated that to you, but let me remind you.

I, too, have always been a lone wolf. My most regular human interaction is when I go out on weekends looking for day gaming targets in my local town.

I know this is not a normal lifestyle and the targets can sense that, in some ways I guess I have a "predatory" vibe, because I am going to go up and give them a compliment whether they like it or not.

Proving my point again, it's not your past circumstances.

It's your lack of social skills and being CREEPY bro.

I've already lost my teens and 20s, I've got to maximise my 30s for female interaction.

Well let me help you out to get your life on track.

Realize that if you have bad social skills and you're a negative person...

PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO BE AROUND YOU

Your social awkwardness and lack of confidence bleed into your writing.

Guys, seriously. If you can't even make friends with other men, do you really think girls are going to be lining up to go on dates with you?

If you can't understand having a good time with friends, do you really think you're going to be giving off the vibe that you're a fun, cool guy when you're hanging out with girls?

Let's stop being delusional.

How to be more 'normal'?

You really do sound autistic. And I don't mean that as an insult, but rather as a tool to help you move forward. There are some excellent YouTube channels belonging to folks on the Autism/Asperger's spectrum, I recommend you spend time going through some of them. As always, I recommend joining Toastmasters to improve your speaking and presentation skills. It can be tough, but well worth it.to the gym and getting more physically attractive is a good idea, even if it only makes a small improvement.

Some people recommend doing improv. Maybe it would help.

I always suggest learning to juggle, it's kind of a cool skill. Jugglers can be a fun group.

The dating world today is really tough, I won't beat you down for having a hard time. Just keep trying.

How to be more 'normal'?

You're not some kind of snowflake that's getting fucked up by society in one way or another, we're all. It sounds like you're trying to rationalize that you're not having success with socializing because of your past. But at least you do realize what's wrong with you, that's a first step. Now the question remains if you're willing to change that, or will you keep blaming and hating every person, society and the world until the day you die? This is literally what they call NPD (Narcisistic Personality Disorder).

- You think you're more special than everyone else.
- You see yourself as superior to everyone else.
- You struggle to recognize the emotions and needs of other people.
- You believe you're great at manipulating people.
- You live in your thoughts and fantasies more than in real life.

Sounds familiar? Yeah. Also, i appreciate the honesty and you saying your longest relationship lasted 3 weeks. Honestly, to me it sounds like you're one of the guys thinking that you can purely rely on game to acquire girls. The thing is, you might get over step one with game, but getting to keep a girl around when you have nothing else to offer her than a script of game is not gonna work out for you. If there's no personality, humor, if you're just a robot trying to execute a plan to perfection. You say you don't do things for fun but rather to get closer to a pre set goal. You need to figure out what you're looking for in life. Do you do game for the sake of feeding your own ego or do you do it to find a girl that cares about you and that you can share intimate moments with? Do you think that random sex with sluts can help you gravitate towards happiness from the 'depressive' place you're coming from? How can people be happy around you and with you if you're not happy with yourself? Successful seduction is a byproduct of being your best self. You can do better than that.

Quote: (12-13-2018 11:39 AM)TheLegendofBentCock Wrote:  

I am 29 and I have never been with an 18 year old girl. Or any woman for that matter.

The youngest prostitute I have fucked was 35. The oldest in her 50s.

I can't live with missing out on a human female in her prime.

I've got to get that sweet young pussy somehow...Banana

@LegendofBentCock, don't want to sound rude, but your post on this thread reeks incel to me. Golden God is serving you cold hard truths. Are you willing to listen? You guys seem to be skipping over the very basics of socialization. How are you going to get girls if you can't even get guy friends? How are you going to give value to a group if you don't even have any to begin with? How do you want to attract hot girls if you're running around the mall looking creepy? I saw your post earlier saying you've only had sex with prostitutes and it made me realize everything Golden God is using against you is most likely correct. This is not one of those incel circlejerk forums where you come to stroke each other's dicks and share your failure stories to feel good you're not alone out there. The guy is giving you constructive critique. I would definitely take notes if i were you.

How to be more 'normal'?

In terms to your views on Game and interacting with others, I've experienced similar feelings that I am going to war with people. Approaches and dates become nothing more than statistics. You become concerned where your next approach or lay will come from before you've even texted the girl who's number you've got earlier in the day. Your entire self-worth and quality of life revolves around creating a sex sales funnel, converting leads, hitting numbers, having meaningless orgasms just so you can tally them.

The first thing I would recommend is that you STOP approaching immediately and instead focus on identifying things, humor, people you enjoy. Consciously take yourself out of robot approach mode.

The second things I would recommend is that you stop caring about getting laid. You admit that sex and the seduction process are often not even fun for you - why the fuck are you FORCING yourself to do something as inconsequential dating if you don't even like it? In real life, no one cares about whether you have sex with 100 girls or 1 girl. Or a bunch of dudes. Or if you just beat off all day. YOUR WORTH IS NOT DEFINED BY HOW FREQUENTLY OTHER PEOPLE SMACK YOUR DICK AROUND. It literally doesn't matter at all. A little temporary celibacy does not make you a loser.

After you learn a bit about yourself and what you like, you may be ready to create and pursue goals again. Before you commit to a goal, ask yourself why it is important to you. If you can come up with a decent reason, go for it. If not, you may get back into this negative cycle where you don't enjoy the process at all.

Try something new if it is not working for you. You have to feel it out, even if the act of feeling is difficult for you. Learning how to feel and enjoy life sounds like it could be a far more worthwhile pursuit than cold approaching girls at the mall. And I say that in a totally respectful and honest way.

Feel free to PM me if you like.

How to be more 'normal'?

Quote: (12-13-2018 05:21 PM)firat113 Wrote:  

This is literally what they call NPD (Narcisistic Personality Disorder).

- You think you're more special than everyone else.
- You see yourself as superior to everyone else.
- You struggle to recognize the emotions and needs of other people.
- You believe you're great at manipulating people.
- You live in your thoughts and fantasies more than in real life.

Thank god we finally got someone else in this thread who sees through this shit.

Right on with my thoughts when reading through his post.

Also, i appreciate the honesty and you saying your longest relationship lasted 3 weeks. Honestly, to me it sounds like you're one of the guys thinking that you can purely rely on game to acquire girls. The thing is, you might get over step one with game, but getting to keep a girl around when you have nothing else to offer her than a script of game is not gonna work out for you. If there's no personality, humor, if you're just a robot trying to execute a plan to perfection. You say you don't do things for fun but rather to get closer to a pre set goal. You need to figure out what you're looking for in life.

He has expressed sentiments in line with the "game trumps everything" style of thinking plenty of times on here.

It's really puzzling to me how it seems like the types who are very off socially are the ones who jump on the notion that you can put on a mask with these scripted techniques and be successful with women.

It simply does not work like that and they can't see the forest through the trees.

Just like when a girl is hitting on you as part of her job, you sense that there is some in-authenticity in her approach. The same is happening with these girls but on a deeper level.

Women are biologically built to filter through weak men and they can see through your mirage like a hot knife cuts through butter. They see a man with low-self esteem trying to come off as something more than he is.

You can't talk the talk, without walking the walk.

@LegendofBentCock, don't want to sound rude, but your post on this thread reeks incel to me. Golden God is serving you cold hard truths. Are you willing to listen? You guys seem to be skipping over the very basics of socialization. How are you going to get girls if you can't even get guy friends? How are you going to give value to a group if you don't even have any to begin with? How do you want to attract hot girls if you're running around the mall looking creepy? I saw your post earlier saying you've only had sex with prostitutes and it made me realize everything Golden God is using against you is most likely correct.

I went through his 9 posts and they are all about not being able to approach girls without scaring them.

Who would have figured?

This is not one of those incel circlejerk forums where you come to stroke each other's dicks and share your failure stories to feel good you're not alone out there. The guy is giving you constructive critique. I would definitely take notes if i were you.

I would re-read what was said before as well as Firat's advice for the guys who can relate to the topic of this thread. Stop feeling bad for yourself and looking for a self-pity circle jerk.

Go out and try socializing and living like a normal, functioning human being.

How to be more 'normal'?

@The Golden God

I find your vehement response to this thread a bit questionable. So far your contribution has been "just go out and be social" as advice for someone that has trouble being social.

Does telling us that people don't want to be around us and that we're just creepy make you feel like you're part of the in group here? Can you not tell the difference between honest advice that come out harsh and just being a complete douchebag to someone asking for help?

All I'm seeing here from you is some asshole trying to act smug and superior, then getting pissed off when your derision isn't meekly accepted.

How to be more 'normal'?

What a fucking troll in other threads your lecturing other people about game but as expected based on your fantasy rat thread, you are borderline autistic and dont understand basic human interactions.

How to be more 'normal'?

People aren’t just bad at socializing. They have internal issues that hinder their naturally social nature.

Humans are absolutely social creatures, even the most introverted person lights up the moment they connect with another person, usually over a common interest.

You guys seem to think that your past and everything under the sun except YOU is the problem.

You know, I had a time when I thought of myself sort of like OP mentioned. I thought that I was distant emotionally, that I was a cold & calculating person.

In reality, it’s a coping mechanism that weak people cling to to avoid taking ownership of who they are.

You have to LIVE. That means experiencing emotions. That means pursuing things that YOU enjoy.

Stop chasing hedonistic things that will bring you no happiness (girls, material things etc) as a way to imrove your life. Stop manipulating and putting on acts.

The only way for you to improve is to simply SOCIALIZE BY DOING THINGS YOU ENJOY.

Enjoy nature? Go join a hiking group.

Enjoy running? Go join a running club.

Enjoy cooking? Go take cooking classes.

@Professor When

Weak, butthurt, childish reply man.

Go look for your self pity circle jerk somewhere else.

We’re trying to improve here.

How to be more 'normal'?

@The Golden God

You are creating your own narrative to satisfy your own ego.

Quote:Quote:

I think that you are acting like you are a master manipulator of your life and those around you.
You think that you are some cold approach genius with predetermined scripts that you use on girls with no social skills and run into bad results.
You go home and rationalize that you are some "broken & fucked up individual" and that you need to work on having immaculate game so you can "battle" girls into giving you sex.

Not at all. Just some poor schmuck trying to make a living for myself. And one of things I try to do is talk to girls. Something that has been incredible difficult for me. Something I never even considered doing before discovering Game. Cold approaching is a way for me to learn how to talk to them. Learn how to interact. Learn how to be a better person.

I tried meditation. It did not work. Did not make me better at talking to girls. Also went to the gym. It did not improve my word choices. Als tried painting. Did not make me suddenly smoother at talking to girls.

Talking to girls made me better at talking to girls. What a suprise! Who could have thought? A fucking miracle!

In conclusion, get out of your head and stop being so edgy and whiny.

No one cares about all of your edgy talk about how fucked up you are.
especially with claiming to be a lone wolf and the other edgy things in your post.

You sure like the word "edgy". You must really think you are "hip hup hop" now.

Stop being scared to live life and go out and take the hits life gives you on the chin. Stop being scared of being who you are and worrying about how other people are going to judge you.

Funny! Approaching girls has been by far the most scary thing I ever did. Makes me feel alive more than anything. And how these girls perceive and judge me is kinda the point of the whole excersise.

Simple, if you don't have your shit together then DON'T DO DIRECT DAY GAME APPROACHES.
If you're a basement dweller with little experience with human interaction, you're not gonna emerge as Casanova at your local shopping mall after reading a few guides on the internet.

And how is a basement dweller with little expeierence with human interaction going to learn how to interact with girls? Meditation? Painting? Maths? None of these things! Only way is to interact with girls. And how does a basement dweller give himself the oppurtunity to practice talking to girls? By approaching girls and talking to them. Duh!

When you learn to be confident in your abilities and comfortable you will be far more successful than going through things with a chip on your shoulder.
It's your lack of social skills and being CREEPY bro.

And how do you think one becomes confident? Meditation? Painting? Eating protein? None of these things.

He has expressed sentiments in line with the "game trumps everything" style of thinking plenty of times on here.

I have not. Quote me!

It's really puzzling to me how it seems like the types who are very off socially are the ones who jump on the notion that you can put on a mask with these scripted techniques and be successful with women.

It simply does not work like that and they can't see the forest through the trees.

It is puzzling to me that you cannot understand something really basic. Some people have problems even saying "hi" to a girl. Just a two letter word. So, if you think saying "hi" is a scripted technique then you just do not get it. It took me more than 100 approaches to be comfortable getting these two letters out of my damned mouth. Let alone a whole fucking sentence.

And then some joker like you comes around thinking you know it all. Your ignorance is not amusing me.

You can't talk the talk, without walking the walk.

Before one is able to walk one needs to crawl. And before one can crawl one needs to roll.

Only three ways to do something: "The right way. The wrong way. Or my way. Obviously my way is best."

How to be more 'normal'?

Quote: (12-13-2018 10:26 PM)Repo Wrote:  

What a fucking troll in other threads your lecturing other people about game but as expected based on your fantasy rat thread, you are borderline autistic and dont understand basic human interactions.

Bam, with the gut punch.

If professor when got upset cause he thought I was being a meanie, I can’t wait to see his butthurt post aimed at you.

I also found it funny that he gave advice to so many people to “just man up & approach” then we see a thread like this.

How to be more 'normal'?

@Badboygamer

I think you need to focus on overcoming the apparent autism/aspergers before getting into this big focus on talking to girls.

You created this thread to learn to be normal, did you not?

Sure, you can go talk to girls.

But they’re still gonna give you the same responses until you start living the life of a normal human Mr. Roboto.

Like Roosh says, you can run routines as much as you want but nothing is going to make up for the lack of an interesting life.

You can robotically cold approach girls as much as you want, but until you start building relationships with people and living like regular people do, people are going to sense that something is off.

How to be more 'normal'?

Quote:Repo Wrote:

And yet another personal attack. How many guys been calling me autistic? How many been calling me narcisistic? I guess kicking people when they show some weakness is what makes you feel strong and mighty. It is a common way to get social status. Guess you are perfectly "normal".

It is interesting how many times I got attacked personally posting on this forum. While there is plenty of room to engage in argument and discussion.

Learning Game got me laid multiple times. Something I did not even think possible. Proof that Game works. And proof that I am making progress.

You guys seem to think that your past and everything under the sun except YOU is the problem.

Again you are creating your own narrative to feed your own ego.

I am not rationalizing anything away. I am taking responsibility for myself. I know my problems and am actively trying to solve them. One way to solve those problems is to approach girls and to learn from it.

Stop chasing hedonistic things that will bring you no happiness (girls...

What??? Stop going after girls? Become an incel? Go MGTOW? Is that your recommended course of action? Or what? Go meditate until confidence and social skills magically appear out of thin air?

Stop manipulating and putting on acts.

Funny how you seem to call everything manipulation and acting.

I think you need to focus on overcoming the apparent autism/aspergers before getting into this big focus on talking to girls.

You created this thread to learn to be normal, did you not?

Sure, you can go talk to girls.

But they’re still gonna give you the same responses until you start living the life of a normal human Mr. Roboto.
You can robotically cold approach girls as much as you want, but until you start building relationships with people and living like regular people do, people are going to sense that something is off.

And that is the whole point of this topic. What the hell is it that "normal" people do?

Calling me robotic aint helping. You have no idea whether or not I am robotic or not. No idea whether or not I am following scripts or not. No idea what precisely I am saying to girls. You are just assuming that I am some autistic robot because it fits your narrative.

How to be more 'normal'?

I didn't say Game doesn't work. Its like you don't even have basic reading comprehension. Look, either

1)you are someone struggling with being normal and understanding human interaction (which is ok) and thereby not qualified to lecture people about game and how to interact with people in general

or

2) you are qualified to lecture people about game and how to interact with people as you have deep understanding of the many nuances of human interaction (which you do not)

You are clearly in the 1st category. So as tough love, shut the fuck up and listen and learn more, and stop trying to act as some kind of authority figure or know it all about game.

How to be more 'normal'?

Quote: (12-13-2018 10:33 PM)The Golden God Wrote:  

@Professor When

Weak, butthurt, childish reply man.

Go look for your self pity circle jerk somewhere else.

We’re trying to improve here.

Yeah, as soon as you start using buzzwords like "butthurt" when people call you out for being an asshole, I can only assume you're here to flame-bait. The fact that you think I'd have any issue with what Repo said tells me you have absolutely zero self-awareness here. I was pretty sure the thread about "rat" was bullshit and I've said as much.

You're coming off like the kind of guy that would beat a puppy for shitting in the house. Get yourself under control and either be helpful or shut up.

Quote: (12-13-2018 11:14 PM)BadBoyGamer Wrote:  

And yet another personal attack. How many guys been calling me autistic? How many been calling me narcisistic? I guess kicking people when they show some weakness is what makes you feel strong and mighty. It is a common way to get social status. Guess you are perfectly "normal".

I did not mean the narcissist comment as a personal attack. Give those pages that I linked a read through. You might actually find they help you figure out where you are, if you are a narcissist, and if you're ready to try and change.

I'm not sure if the feelings you describe every really go away, but I do manage to find some enjoyment in normal social interactions in small doses. What I'm starting to realize is that the boredom that I feel when there is no goal, activity, etc is not shared by more normal individuals. I'd use that to your advantage, just spend time with people existing in the same space. It couldn't hurt.

How to be more 'normal'?

Just don't normal is boring as fuck...

And get out of your head, nobody cares (nor probably notices) that you're not normal!

Good luck

How to be more 'normal'?

----------------------------------------------------------
First of all, sTOP gAMING!! Get away from that video BS crap.

Do you have any talents? can you develop any?
------------------------------------------------------
wherein we see malice and deceit from those around us, although none may exist. ''

Ok, that can be totally BS. Low level scum-morons don't like me, and I have to avoid people with mental issues (as in room mates) because we aint gonna get along.

Also, jealousy of talent is something I have to deal with, being an achiever or trying, little things piss guys off and make things uncomphortable.
---------------------------------------------------------
But finding yourself can include trying to overcome your genetics also.

Drop Video games, practice social skills, record yourself, painful but it may work.

Try doing comedy and recording yourself. Listen, correct, then apply to to a social situation.
--------------------------------------------------------
''Guys, seriously. If you can't even make friends with other men, do you really think girls are going to be lining up to go on dates with you?''

he tried in another thread for game practice, that guy turned him down.

How to be more 'normal'?

I for instance was and probably never will be 'normal'. Since a very young age, people looked at me with that 'face' and now I just don't care. I know what I like, what I want in life and I go for it. I don't care for others. I can go on and on without any human contact for days and probably it won't affect me very much, because I can always keep myself busy with something. Very often I just get tired interacting with people and prefer to write stuff, work on my projects or something. It's lost time sometimes and nobody else will do these projects for me and nobody else will achieve these goals for me.
I think that's something that a only child can understand. And I also perfectly understand this idea of doing something with someone because of a set goal. I talk to women, because I want to get laid. If I talk to some guys , it's probably because they share some of my interests or because they have more knowledge than me in a specific area which I am interested in. As for relations, I could keep them for a long time. I have actually no issues whatsoever if she doesn't work. I love having my meal done when I am home, my clothes ironed and the place clean. That's why I enter a LTR, because it is convenient for me. But everyone eventually told me 'I am selfish', 'I just care for myself' all the same stuff even my parents sometimes think that, but that's another topic + I get easily bored with normal people and thus forget them very quickly. Sure my ex friends all told me at the same moment I shouldn't come anymore on Friday (as we did every week) but they actually were anyways virgins and had no jobs. So in a way it was good for me.
Nowadays, I am in many aspects different and not normal. The thing is you should embrace it, not being normal. I love it when people give me that 'face' and laugh in their face. I love telling them my honest opinion and seeing them getting offended and the best is when they get offended I just call them weak. I love wearing clothes which I love and not clothes which are now in the fashion. Sure for some people I look funny or weird and me? I am happy. I am interested in a lot of 'nerd' stuff, like flags, maps, etc sure I don't obsess over it, but I like sharing one or two anecdotes when the time is right. To appear 'normal' try making it about the other person. Ask them what they like, what they do etc, because everyone loves talking about themselves, don't we all?
Sometimes I am angry about specific things, we all are, but with a purpose in my life, with my passions that I have and even simple food or drinks that I like I can be happy. Hell, I even felt so great just lifting a few weights some days ago, because it just triggered something in me.
Did you ever take any therapy concerning your drug usage?

How to be more 'normal'?

I think you have at the convergence of several traits, some of which are healthy and other less so.

But we need more information about you.

- do you like people ? (´Liking people´means feeling positive emotions when in the company of people). What kind of people do you like?
- do you feel any emotions at all? What about guilt, shame...?
- do you understand what drives people and what people like? (Again, what people like is what makes them feel positive emotions)
- can you identify what emotions people feel most of the time?