rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone ever fuck women that just got out of jail?

So, I was up to my usualy hobby of looking weird shit up online and I stumbled upon something that intruiged me: prison penpal websites.

I looked up a couple and they were actually real. They post prisoner's pictures, inmate numbers and addresses to write them in jail.

So, I found a woman that got arrested for making meth. I looked up her name and it was actually legit. I found her on facebook too.

This slutty little bitch got me curious. So, I wrote her a letter.

I can imagine all of the trouble and problems you could get into. But has anyone ever fucked women that were in prison or jail for longer periods of time?

This sounds really fucked up, I am sure. But it peaked my curiousity.

I am interested in seeing how far down the rabbit hole I can go with this.

Comments and opinions are welcome on this subject matter.

Why the fuck would you do this. The only thing between you and achieving your goals is sticking your dick in crazy.

No but gonna bump this thread as I'd be interested to hear some stories...

Most of these women I am seeing are in for heroin distriuition and meth. I am not putting these women on pedestals. But some are good looking. There was a 20 year old that is not elidgeable for parole until 2038. She was convicted of armed robbery and false imprisonment.

[Image: wMV4EWR.png]

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (12-09-2018 01:10 AM)BlackFriar Wrote:  

So, I found a woman that got arrested for making meth. I looked up her name and it was actually legit. I found her on facebook too.

I am interested in seeing how far down the rabbit hole my hole I my eventual large black inmates can go with this.

Fixed it for you.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I'm all for interesting hobbies, but I think this a more realistic way of looking at this plan of yours:

You are going to write letters to methhead inmate women, who you've never met, inevitably becoming their supreme emotional tampon and beta orbiter, in the hopes that a few years from now (sooner for good behavior) you'll get to fuck one them - maybe - before she ultimately goes back to billybob after a week.

Americans are dreamers too

Delete

Anything would be a more productive use of your time

Quote: (12-09-2018 01:10 AM)BlackFriar Wrote:  

So, I was up to my usualy hobby of looking weird shit up online and I stumbled upon something that intruiged me: prison penpal websites.

I looked up a couple and they were actually real. They post prisoner's pictures, inmate numbers and addresses to write them in jail.

I can imagine all of the trouble and problems you could get into. But has anyone ever fucked women that were in prison or jail for longer periods of time?

This sounds really fucked up, I am sure. But it peaked my curiousity.

I am interested in seeing how far down the rabbit hole I can go with this.

Comments and opinions are welcome on this subject matter.

Keep me posted, bruv! The way society is, a lot of these lizards are off their rockers anyway. I've been with some who have fought a lot and perhaps the only reason they didn't get tossed in the slammer is that they knew how to bring on the waterworks at the right moment or they only fought with others who were even lower down on the pole than they were!

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

And with this thread, rvf has officially turned into the east st louis of the internet.

Did she write you back?

Did you send her a pack of smokes?

Quote: (12-11-2018 01:28 PM)LowerCaseG Wrote:  

Did she write you back?

Did you send her a pack of smokes?

Prison game 101: Don't give her a pack of smokes she hasn't earned

Don't want to come off as a beta provider type.

Bang: Prison Edition

Tip 112: Don't put money into her commissary account

This topic has already been covered by the father of all players:

Not one that's just gotten out... but right before.

The first ever MILF I fucked apparently went to jail for aggravated assault a month or so after I banged her. Or so I heard.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

OP, do you look for the violent offenders or are you more of a bank fraud type of guy?

When I found a couple of these websites. I was suspicious at first. I am not hoping to wait 4 years to fuck some cracked out methhead. I just saw a couple of people that peaked my interests. I wrote two. I am waiting to hear back from them. I researched them and this one slutty bitch I found her mugshots, facebook, instagram and youtube account.

This is a really good way to probably catch the bubonic plague, get a stalker or worse... But I am not doing it to be an emotional tampon, send them money or wait ten years to fuck an ex con. I just have a curiousity. These are real people too. So I am also not doing this as a joke. It is just something fucked up...and I decided to do it and see what happens.

I would post a picture or two of the main one that I wrote. But that would probably get me a strike on my forum account.

I can't say I have, but my standards used to be "6+ who doesn't shoot drugs (but she can suck my dick, maybe")

It's really not worth it to fuck complete trash, especially with the rise of false rape accusations.

And what do you mean, "just got out of jail?" They are IN jail bro

My buddy used to do this. He worked as a jail guard in a woman's jail. He 's a good looking dude, they'd flash him and worse when he'd walk the halls. He'd hook up with them they got out. One taught him to lick pussy like an inmate. Career goals, OP. Just saying.

Expectation:

[Image: 743aa949028aa557.jpg]

Reality:

[Image: BIG-2-2-alieen-wuornos.jpg]

Black Friar, I don't know if you have ever fucked crazy, but most guys who have will tell you 2 things. It was the best pussy vthey ever had and it wasn't worth it.

I spent about three or four years banging drug addicts, jailbirds, crazy, in and out of jail girls, all met off of seeking arrangement or via social circle from other SA girls, mostly rawdogging, getting STDs (no HIV or Herpes, got lucky). One time I went through a group of three women, all friends (if you can call them that), as they all slept with me behind each others backs. They were all oxycodone users.

With that said, the worst of the bunch were the strippers. I actually learned to stay away from the ones that were or had-been strippers. Those women are largely predators.

It was the worst thing I could have done for my soul, my game, my health. But part of me was just nihilistic and suicidal. I started carrying a gun. Had some of these bitches steal my shit. I would buy them drugs to party as I am sober. Being sober among these people was like having super-human intelligence or a super-power. But clearly this was what I did to replace alcohol.

It was like DeliciousTacos and Bukowski rolled into one with more drugs and sex.

I might write a book about it...I have been putting some notes together. Really nothing to be proud of here. At the end of it I basically collapsed into staying at home and eating Taco Bell for four months and gained a bunch of weight. When I started it I was back in my high school jean size and wanted to be a player or something. It was like playing a game.

So, I'm not going to say do it or not do it. But just understand what you are doing to yourself. You will not come away unscathed.

I have this saying that I tell all these bitches, "You can't go back to church". What it means is that once they get addicted to the stimulation of the hustler lifestyle, they can't go back to having a normal job and boyfriend. It just never happens.

OP seems to think that the jailbirds are lonely and just want a man when they come out.

He doesn't realize that these jailbird chicks all have baby-daddys, drug dealers, and suitcase pimps on the outside. The competition is much fiercer than OP realizes [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote: (12-11-2018 09:05 AM)Off The Reservation Wrote:  

And with this thread, rvf has officially turned into the east st louis of the internet.

East Saint Louis is more coke/crack and the women live in the projects with just the men going to prison. The small Illinois city you are thinking of is Granite City.