rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I lied about my age and now in trouble

We're at a friends 18 year old party. Got introduced to this girl that has just turned 18 years old a couple of weeks ago. Sweet and innocent. We hit it off, she was one of those rare super into you girls straight off the bat. She loved my vibe, i loved her looks and body. We flirted for around 30 min, danced, talked etc.

Then she had to go home early as her friend got too drunk and she had to take care of her, i go for a hug and instead, she kisses me. She tells me to message her and that i seem very nice. We say goodbye. Next day i message her, we go out on a cafe date, kiss. Some days later see each other again, go on 2nd date, work out at the gym together. 3rd date she comes over to my place, we watch a movie, kiss and finally have sex.

At the party i told her i was 19 and on a gap year, when in reality im 22 and in university right now. 4 years is a big difference, almost 5 as i will be 23 in a few months. Things go so well for us she wants to introduce me to her parents and her friends etc. I found out one of her friends is a mutual friend of mine and that she wants us to meet. Im scared to shit that her friend will ask questions and be questionable why im with an 18 year old girl when im 4-5 years older. So i've been trying to make excuses to not meet her. That friend knows me well.

Im afraid that she will want to stop seeing me, not only because of the age difference, i know a lot of girls like to date older guys. But mostly because i've been lying to her the whole time. Only lied about my age and school but that shit can catch up quick. She said she's been lied to previously in her past relationship and it hurt her a lot, i just thought to myself "fuck me...what have i started". I like this girl, a lot. I see her as a potential LTR for a long ass time. Don't want things to go to waste because of a lie that started small.

So what should i do? Ride the wave and hope she never finds out about my age, just hope that no one busts me about it. Or should i be honest and take the consequences?

Tell her "I have a confession to make". She'll get worried. Then tell her "I'm not really 19. I'm 20."

She'll think it's stupid and/or funny and not care.

Next day, say "I have a confession to make. I'm not really 20....

And so on and so forth. Keep going until 11 days later you get to 30 (or she's dumped you).

In ten years time when you're 35 and she's 31 (or whatever) and you have 3 kids it'll be a funny story.

p.s. I logged back in to say this. No offence but I can smell the disgusting stink of your one-itis from the other side of the planet. The very first thing you need to do is to absorb the fact that if this broad dumps you then there will be other hotter chicks down the line. If you attempt to right the ship when you're dripping with this kind of desperation then she's going to dump you because of the desperation, not the lie about your age.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Girls would rather fuck someone older than younger. I always have the opposite problem of pretending to be older (nearly all the damn time) and not once has that backfired yet so the other way round should be no problem. Don't worry about it and play it off cool.

Change your screename to Matt1999 - problem solved

When I saw the title I thought it was going to be something like you told her you were 20 but you are really like 40.

No one is going to care that you are 22 and told her you are 19. I wouldn't even bother to tell her and just let it come out over time.

Of course, the way things last nowadays, you may be broken up long before it ever comes out.

You are also going to seem needy if you let this issue occupy your time and she will pick up on that and start taking you for granted. You might want to start lining up the next girlfriend now before this relationship busts up.

Quote:Quote:

At the party i told her i was 19 and on a gap year, when in reality im 22 and in university right now. 4 years is a big difference, almost 5 as i will be 23 in a few months. Things go so well for us she wants to introduce me to her parents and her friends etc.

Pure nonsense, 5 year age difference doesn't mean shit. She fucked you, she's attracted, the fact that you are 22 means nothing to her, and it was silly of you to lie about it.

Also, why the hell is she already trying to introduce you to parents? That's some childish shit in my opinion, you've fucked one time and she wants to meet the parents?

I think you can do a better job managing the pace and intensity of the relationship, she's steering the ship right now if she's mentioning meeting her family and you're passively going along.

Yeah the age thing should be the least of your worries.

Son, you need to live life a bit more and get some real things to worry about.

Just own it. Cripes, I was dating teenagers well into my 40s. It's her call to keep dating you and whether she gets weird about you meeting her parents.

How many times did you tell her that? Once, twice?

"Did I really say that..? Ha ha ha. Too funny [Image: smile.gif] " should be your only response.

I used to tell girls I was a dolphin trainer. Guys say all kinds of crap to women. No one cares. My last date was a 19 year old. I'm 43.

TL[Image: biggrin.gif]R no-one gives a shit and you can play it off easily.
Advice about her steering the relationship is more important to follow.

Christ, I though I was about to read that you were an adult.. pretending to be a minor... to get access to this school.. that has this one really hot janitor.. but now you gonna be sweeping floors in prison etc. etc.

Thanks for the good replies and also the troll comments, made me laugh.

Quote: (12-08-2018 03:22 PM)KeepMovingForward Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

At the party i told her i was 19 and on a gap year, when in reality im 22 and in university right now. 4 years is a big difference, almost 5 as i will be 23 in a few months. Things go so well for us she wants to introduce me to her parents and her friends etc.

Pure nonsense, 5 year age difference doesn't mean shit. She fucked you, she's attracted, the fact that you are 22 means nothing to her, and it was silly of you to lie about it.

Also, why the hell is she already trying to introduce you to parents? That's some childish shit in my opinion, you've fucked one time and she wants to meet the parents?

I think you can do a better job managing the pace and intensity of the relationship, she's steering the ship right now if she's mentioning meeting her family and you're passively going along.

We have had sex a few times now, not only once, i just tried to put the important details only. She comes from a traditional family and she's family oriented, told her parents she met someone nice and they want to meet me. She only suggested the idea, didn't force it on me.

Quote: (12-08-2018 08:58 PM)Bienvenuto Wrote:  

How many times did you tell her that? Once, twice?

"Did I really say that..? Ha ha ha. Too funny [Image: smile.gif] " should be your only response.

I used to tell girls I was a dolphin trainer. Guys say all kinds of crap to women. No one cares. My last date was a 19 year old. I'm 43.

TL[Image: biggrin.gif]R no-one gives a shit and you can play it off easily.
Advice about her steering the relationship is more important to follow.

Christ, I though I was about to read that you were an adult.. pretending to be a minor... to get access to this school.. that has this one really hot janitor.. but now you gonna be sweeping floors in prison etc. etc.

This is good to hear! I've only mentioned it once or twice. Good to know, thanks.

Here's another hilarious way to break the news.

Sit her down and tell her that you have something very serious you need to tell her.

Look her in the eyes.

"Baby, I just got some results back from the STI clinic and...

...I'm actually 24 years old, not 19."

[Image: banana.gif]

Record her reaction and put it on Youtube for us.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Hadn't you already been drinking when you told her your age?
Just play it off like you assumed she knew you were messing with her when you said it and were sure she had already confirmed many details about you, including your age, via social media/other friends/whatever.

LDN's assessment of your oneitis is dead on. No matter what happens when/if it comes up, if you flinch and become apologetic or supplicate, good luck to ya

two scoops
two genders
two terms

I did this once and it worked out well for me. But I made it seem like I was going to tell her something way worse, like I was some convicted rapist or such or that I would break up.

Text her in the morning something like:

"Becky? We must meet up and talk tonight, I have something extremely important I need to tell you". Nothing more.

And she will be sending you a few texts back wondering what the hell, which you'll wait several hours to respond to, to make her hamster go on turbo speed.
Then in the evening, several hours later, you meet up with her with a look on your face, like you've just murdered a whole family and went to say goodbye cause you're leaving the country. Then you tell her:
EEEHH...UUuuhm... I dont know how I can put this to you... but EEH.. you know how I said I was 19? Yes, I was actually born 36 months earlier than that.

The girl I did this to hugged me and then started crying because she felt relieved that it wasn't something worse. She told me how she couldn't eat and concentrate at school because she had been so worried and thought I was going to break it up with her and said she didn't care at all about a few years here or there.

And when her friends heard the story they all started to like me and thought it was cute. Dude, you don't need to be a Hollywood actor to fool an 18-year-old.

Very tragic "first-world" problem here. Pretty sure if this is the biggest problem you have, you're gonna be just fine.

Okay boys, news time. I invited her out to a dinner and we scheduled for Tuesday. I just messaged her to follow up on tomorrow and she said she has to cancel. I could sense something was wrong. She seemed weird in her texts. I asked what's wrong and she told me she had asked some friends and said that they knew me etc and i wasn't who i said i was. I told her, true, i lied about my age and school and wanted to tell her on Tuesday, what started as a joke dragged on for too long and i didn't know how to tell her. She said it's okay but we probably need to take a break.

Oh well lesson learned, i guess i won't be lying about even small stuff ever again. RIP.

You fucked her when she was 18 and at the highest value she will ever be.

You won

Next

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

PapayaTapper But i really liked her more than just the sex. She had some good qualities. Im so stupid man...

Matt this is what a shit test looks like.

Only reply "ok" to her saying she needs a break, and then do not contact her (go chase other girls)

If you grovel, crawl and apologise and beat yourself up she will lose attraction.

There is a good chance she will chase you, the older guy who can take of leave her. Higher value.

If you chase and apologise you are the creepy old lyier guy desperate chasing younger girls.

There is a chance that she is done for real as well. Either way no contact and chase other girls is the correct response.

Good luck either way, I know this is hard when you are young and catch feels.

Fuck I wish I had men like Pappa to coach me when I was a young lad.

I don't think it's the age she was worried or told about - her friends might of put some stupid shit in her head.

You were honest, you already fucked her, and she was into you.

I sense she'll come around.

AS LONG AS YOU DON'T REACH OUT TO HER - like others have stated.

How about you just don't mention it again and when you have your birthday party next just announce your real age.

If she gets confused or asks questions just gaslight her and say that you told her your true age and she must have forgot.

Pay close attention

"That's why you gotta forget about her. It's your feelings for her that are killing your game"

Your "lie" is trivial at most.

But if you chase her she will lose attraction for you...100% guaranteed

Rat and kaotic are dead on. Dont contact her and she'll be after you in the next 3 days (at the most).

Trust us

Edit:

Bonus here's good way to proactively "ignore" girl and flip shit test around on a girl if she's drifting. It works well on girls youve aleady fucked because they think they have the power since they gave you access to their magical pussy (they all think theirs is the shiznit)

Enjoy

Quote: (07-09-2018 10:58 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

This was a shit test. She was looking for a man's response and you gave her a boy's. Beyond Borders is right. You could have just diffused the situation with a lighter, less analytical and logical response.

I came up with the following "dread text" a few years ago and have used it several times when shit tests come via text. It's not going to work in this case but maybe next time she or another girl starts to fade (or test) via text

Girl-"Hey I'm really not sure I want to do this anymore...blaha blah"

PT- "Message 401: The ATT subscriber you are trying to reach has changed his settings and is no longer receiving your messages"

Girl "Haha"

(I had cut and pasted the above so it was instant response)

PT- "Message 401: The ATT subscriber you are trying to reach has changed his settings and is no longer receiving your messages"

Girl- "seriously?"

[i]Two days later after radio silence

Girl-"PT are you still blocking me?"

PT- "Message 401: The ATT subscriber you are trying to reach has changed his settings and is no longer receiving your drama"

Girl- "Im sorry, I was having a bad day"

PT- "Come over here and prove it"

Game on...

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

If your SMV is high, she will stay with you. If not, next.

I am damn near 30 and only just getting into game. I've never had sex with an 18 year old girl, or any women who wasn't a prostitute, so 18 year olds will be a high priority target for me.

This is a situation I will avoid by simply stating my age at the time or not bringing it up if it doesn't come up.

Quote: (12-10-2018 01:40 PM)matt1996 Wrote:  

PapayaTapper But i really liked her more than just the sex. She had some good qualities. Im so stupid man...

Shine on you crazy diamond.

Who'd have thought that at such an early age in life and in spite of a lack of large scale sexual interactions with lots of women that you actually found one of the few special girls.

What are the odds?

Or is it more likely that your neuro-chemistry was railroading you into believing that she was funny when really she was banal, that she was stunning when really she was plain, that she was committal when really she was flighty and that she was genuine when really she was insincere?

Young love. It's like a baseball bat wrapped in heroin applied with gusto to the back of your skull.