rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cousin hitting on ex. What to do?

My first cousin, who is supposed to some big fucking player, has been messaging my ex for a few months now, ever since I broke things off with her. She's been cold and cynical in the conversations but it didn't throw him off. When he asked to see a movie with her she said no. She told me about this today.

She's 17 soon, and he's like 25 (which is perfectly legal here, age of consent is 16). Meanwhile he hasn't replied to any of my texts in that time. He doesn't know that I know at the moment.

The question is, what the fuck should I do? How do you handle being dogged by one of your closest bros?

Who cares? Let the two of them sort it out. You're not banging her, her problems are not yours.

If I'm done with a chick, I encourage my friends to have at her.

Quote: (10-06-2011 01:12 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

My first cousin, who is supposed to some big fucking player, has been messaging my ex for a few months now, ever since I broke things off with her. She's been cold and cynical in the conversations but it didn't throw him off. When he asked to see a movie with her she said no. She told me about this today.

She's 17 soon, and he's like 25 (which is perfectly legal here, age of consent is 16). Meanwhile he hasn't replied to any of my texts in that time. He doesn't know that I know at the moment.

The question is, what the fuck should I do? How do you handle being dogged by one of your closest bros?

Why do you care? Are you a teenage girl seeking drama?

So many guys come to a game site, talk like alpha males, and then act as if any given girl is a princess to be cherished.

Which is it?

Quote: (10-06-2011 01:34 AM)MikeCF Wrote:  

So many guys come to a game site, talk like alpha males, and then act as if any given girl is a princess to be cherished.

Which is it?

No.1: She's no fucking princess, completely emotionally unstable and I DO NOT want her back. I dumped her because I was sick of her crap.

No. 2: He started this right after we broke up, and he hid it from me, not like he asked permission or anything. That's not right.

Quote: (10-06-2011 01:38 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

No.1: She's no fucking princess, completely emotionally unstable and I DO NOT want her back. I dumped her because I was sick of her crap.

No. 2: He started this right after we broke up, and he hid it from me, not like he asked permission or anything. That's not right.

If you don't want her back, you should be happy your cousin is trying to occupy her.

Seems you still want her or care about her on some level, otherwise you wouldn't care. Or you expect her to be loyal to you even after you've broken up with her.

If you believe there are tons of better bitches out there, then you wouldn't be thinking about her.

Sounds like you're more pissed at your cousin. You should call him and let him know if she swallows or not then be happy for them [Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (10-06-2011 01:34 AM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Which is it?

You should get over it. Pussy is pussy. The sooner you get over her the better, listen to Mike. It's not like he started this before you broke up, in which case I might beat my own cousin's ass for principle.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (10-06-2011 03:17 AM)Imthattypeofguy Wrote:  

Sounds like you're more pissed at your cousin. You should call him and let him know if she swallows or not then be happy for them [Image: banana.gif]

She's rejected him a few times but keeps going, so there's nothing to be happy about.

and Gmac, I don't care about her dating other guys, she's been with others since the break up and it hasn't bothered me. It just pisses me off because its my cousin and he went behind my back. Isn't not hitting on ex's an unwritten rule among guys?

Quote: (10-06-2011 05:40 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Isn't not hitting on ex's an unwritten rule among guys?

Because most guys get dumped, are still attached, and haven't gotten any good strange since.

Treat it like a job. You left your old job for a new, better one. If your friend gets your old job, great. It's probably an improvement for him, and you can be happy for him.

She's rejected him a few times but keeps going, so there's nothing to be happy about.

and Gmac, I don't care about her dating other guys, she's been with others since the break up and it hasn't bothered me. It just pisses me off because its my cousin and he went behind my back. Isn't not hitting on ex's an unwritten rule among guys?

Brothers and friends, maybe. Cousins? Nah. If Rookie or VK wanted my leftovers, it wouldn't bother me. You say he went behind your back, but did he lie to you about it?

call your cousin up and give him some pointers [Image: lol.gif]

** I've had this shit happen to me before; my cousin, friends and even uncles attack my left-overs as soon as I am done....my uncle even married one of my ex's - yeah, how weird is that every Thanksgiving?

MIxx

Same shit here and I'm talking about last week. His ex girlfriend and the girls cousin have an epic fucking coming from me.

Give it back to him! The sad part is us guys who TRY have so many haters around who can only get to know girls through those means.

And stop hanging out with him.

Ill never understand why guys care about who goes after their ex.

Quote: (10-06-2011 11:13 AM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Ill never understand why guys care about who goes after their ex.
Because you know they are trying to game your bitches while you are with them.
The easiest girls to fuck are your friends and reletives women.

Its like cutting a field with a push mower and sharing the money with someone who shows up when the jobs finnished.

Edit: I just texted my cousins ex and my ex's cousin this.
"Next time I see you there's an epic fucking coming your way"

Edit 2: They both responded. One was "..." whatever that means. And the other was "Where did that come from"

A true player hooks his boys up with his exes.

If his boys don't reciprocate, simple: Find better friends.

Quote: (10-06-2011 01:48 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

We have instincts that make us want to own all the pussy.

Quote: (10-06-2011 02:00 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (10-06-2011 01:48 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

We have instincts that make us want to own all the pussy.

If you own it, sell it.

Or give it to your boys, to generate good will.

Getting a guy laid will lead to more business opportunities than a Harvard MBA.

Think on the higher level.

Quote: (10-06-2011 02:51 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Getting a guy laid will lead to more business opportunities than a Harvard MBA.

Very true. I've done it a few times; you get a LOT of goodwill.

Do you guys have experience with this? How do you go about it?

I've done this with a girl I know well but am not banging. She tells me when she's looking for a guy. She trusts my judgement so I bring her along for drinks with the friend I want to get laid. I make sure the interaction goes smoothly and push the guy to make his moves if he's holding back. I tell him that she's very interested and he should make his move; I essentially act as a translator. Works like a charm. She's even given me a pimp name. I should start getting paid.

The only time it's failed was when the guy was too direct from the beginning, acting like the bang was happening soon without building comfort. That made her feel too much like a slut so she didn't go for it.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

I wouldn't care, if she's bad news I'd be more worried about my cousin getting dragged into a shitstorm then him fucking my ex.

He probably kept it a secret because MOST guys wouldn't be cool with it, but we're all here because we aren't (or dont want to be) most guys.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Quote: (10-06-2011 10:09 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Brothers and friends, maybe. Cousins? Nah. If Rookie or VK wanted my leftovers, it wouldn't bother me. You say he went behind your back, but did he lie to you about it?

In my culture, extended family are very important. He used to live with me for a few years and since I have no siblings he was kind of like a brother figure, but that's besides the point here. I haven't confronted him yet, but he tactfully avoided mentioning it the many times I've spoken to him.

@Chad, you're right. That's a good thing about this forum, plus anywhere else most people would have called him a pedo or some shit for chasing a 16 year old.

Quote: (10-06-2011 11:21 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Howdy El-Mechanico : ^^^^^^ This seems like an Interesting concept, kindly shed more light...... Am I thinking right it's the same as social circle game or there is more to it ?

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

There are small fish in the ocean that lives off the pieces that gets stuck on the sharks teeth after they've eaten. The shark allows the fish to eat his leavings because it keeps the putrifying remains from infecting it.

Are you going to be the shark or the fish?

Quote: (10-07-2011 07:51 AM)Lothario Wrote:  

Quote: (10-06-2011 11:21 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Howdy El-Mechanico : ^^^^^^ This seems like an Interesting concept, kindly shed more light...... Am I thinking right it's the same as social circle game or there is more to it ?

It's a gene pool / comfort / familiarity thing.

Gmac and Vicious nailed it. The thing that pisses me off is that I can see it forming a mile away. Girls have a habit of collect phone numbers of people that are close to you to either find you when you disappear (banging some slut) or just talk shit in general. They also like to collect numbers of your friends and cousins girlfriends even if they don't like them.

He started this AFTER you already broke up, but you feel that he should have asked your PERMISSION to hit on her??? Not into morality debate, but something is not right with your expectations, and you may want to rethink this situation.

And considering your reaction here I'm not surprised at all he hid it from you.