rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

For women, which do you prefer: 1st Rounders or 2nd Rounders with something to prove?

For women, which do you prefer: 1st Rounders or 2nd Rounders with something to prove?

Let's here arguments and does your answer change when considering for LTRs?

What is a first rounder or a second rounder?

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Quote: (11-30-2018 05:02 PM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

This would depend on where you are on the SMV scale of 1 to 10. But let's say you are a 7. I would say a woman who is anywhere from 5 to 7 is a second rounder and 8,9 or 10 would be a first rounder. But if you were a 5, it would scale a little bit differently where a 6, 7 or 8 might be a first rounder for you and so on.

The point is 1st rounders are women that are highly sought after by you and they know or think they have a higher SMV than you. In consequence, they tend to act more entitled and demanding and would be theoretically less willing to do as many thing as a 2nd rounder with something to prove. A second rounder would be a woman who has a SMV lower than you but will try to make up the slack in other ways to you.

It is a variation of the question of whether to get a trophy wife or an ugly wife. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EqFVWzOfN8

Huh?

There's only one rounder: someone who gets me hard, cooks, cleans, and is a delight to be around.

2/10 slang, would not use again.

You mean a Reacher or Settler?

I take a Reacher any day.

Quote: (11-30-2018 06:07 PM)Montrose Wrote:  

You mean a Reacher or Settler?

I take a Reacher any day.

These are the correct terms for it. I tend to go for reacher girls. I have no patience for girls that act entitled. The key with these as is well discussed on the forum is raising your value to the point where the reacher girls could still be settlers for a lot of other men.

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet

If you game a woman properly, she will fuck you like she has something to prove. even 8s and 9s.

A pretty woman makes her husband look small,
and very often causes his downfall.
As soon as he marries her then she'll start
to do the things that will break his heart.
But if you make an ugly woman your wife,
you'll be happy for the rest of your life.
An ugly woman makes meals on time,
she'll always give you peace of mind.

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life,
never make a pretty woman your wife.
So, from my personal point of view,
get an ugly girl to marry you.

I never gave much direct thought to the question until I hit 30. In my 20s it was basically assortative mating in a string of LTRs. Then in my 30s I was more of an "all-rounder" until I was 40 when I looked at first rounders with a view to an LTR.

A trophy wife" seems like more trouble than they are worth. I

I supposee my suggestion is to use your abilities, skills and natural talents to aim one point higher on the SMV scale than you otherwise would for an LTR and two points higher for an STR.

I would rather be banging an 8 for 3 months solid rather than a dozen ONS's with a bunch of 5's.

[Image: 81N12TdcRfL._SX679_.jpg]

Who I am is just the habit of what I always was, and who I'll be is the result

Quote: (11-30-2018 06:43 PM)Thot Leader Wrote:  

A pretty woman makes her husband look small,
and very often causes his downfall.
As soon as he marries her then she'll start
to do the things that will break his heart.
But if you make an ugly woman your wife,
you'll be happy for the rest of your life.
An ugly woman makes meals on time,
she'll always give you peace of mind.

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life,
never make a pretty woman your wife.
So, from my personal point of view,
get an ugly girl to marry you.

And cheat a lot.

Quote: (11-30-2018 05:02 PM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

Thank you for asking. I had no fucking idea what he was talking about, either...

Listen up young pups:

After you have played with the hot pretty young things, and tired of their bullshit.....

Do not marry a trophy wife.

Settle for a good old honest same SMV woman as you,

Because now the funs over and you have to actually hang out with this wife, you are going to want someone who isn't a whiney, entitled, flaky self absorbed bitch.

I've seen many a mate come undone with the trophy wife.

Or just stay single like good old Uncle Rattie.