rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Possible ally: autistic women

-would benefit from game/real gender education
-recognizes gender differences (i.e girls arent into science /math as much as guys are)
-has been negatively impacted by not recognizing these gender differences
-less likely to suceed at things like waitressing,realestate,or being an ethot due to the social complexities involved.

Maybe the right needs to lead the charge in addressing this group of opressed peoples issues.

WB Kirsten, the others are gross.

Women are never allies, they'll turn on you like a dime to stab you in the back when things get rough.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

WB Kristen as well. As far as allies? Bang them(if they are high functioning and pass your boner test) but don't count on them for much else.

Kirsten is hot as fuck. The face and great hips! Also seemed charming in a nerdy way. She's definitely a freak! [Image: wink.gif]

This thread reminds me of the It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia episode

"Sweet Dee's Dating a Retarded Person"

[Image: 2e382c07074bbfd94420fcab81481443.png]

You don't think you'd notice the retard come out every once and awhile and get weirded out?

I'd have to do some real mental gymnastics to justify dating a retarded person to myself.

As long as you give the goofy bastards enough room to dig and shit theyre ok

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Hang on, being a high functioning autist is very different from being mentally retarded.

Banging a girl who is on the autism spectrum that can still function at her job and get by day to day in the world is very different than going to a home for the mentally disabled and trying to bang the girls there.

Haha damn I can't believe I forgot about that storyline in Arrested Development. ^ Remember when they show her before plastic surgery?

Pretty accurate to how I would see it working out with how it goes down in that show.

I still would not be able to justify dating an autist to myself, no matter where they might fall on the spectrum.

Most of them are total slobs so it's a non issue. Kristen in that first video is a total would bang.

But honestly, I don't know if I could do it either(date a girl on the autism spectrum), as I don't really like dating shy girls that it's more work to get them to kiss and to fuck.

Quote: (11-30-2018 02:47 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

Most of them are total slobs so it's a non issue. Kristen in that first video is a total would bang.

But honestly, I don't know if I could do it either(date a girl on the autism spectrum), as I don't really like dating shy girls that it's more work to get them to kiss and to fuck.

Yeah she has a decent face and body but you can tell something is up by the way she is sitting in the video... I didn't watch more than clicking through it with the audio off since I'm at work.

Having a shy girl also sucks when you want to go do stuff or when you bring her around friends and she can't start conversations on her own and needs to be looked after the whole time.

I imagine with a girl on the autistic spectrum would be a nightmare to deal with outside of just pump-and-dumping.

Possible solution for the socially retarded incels who "just want a girl to love" though. Since it would basically just be a caretaker relationship.

This has come up before. Autism usually means they're also really uncomfortable with physical touch. Frankly I don't know how they have sex at all if that's the case. So at best you're probably going to wind up with an awkward starfish in the sack.

Quote: (11-30-2018 02:38 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

Hang on, being a high functioning autist is very different from being mentally retarded.

Banging a girl who is on the autism spectrum that can still function at her job and get by day to day in the world is very different than going to a home for the mentally disabled and trying to bang the girls there.

True...retards do things like eat pizza while jumping on mommy's bed. So theyre more fun

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell