rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Promiscuity and low iq

Promiscuity and low iq

Is low iq in women associated with promiscuity? If so, then a prostitute would be extremely low iq, and so on.

I would also suppose that high iq women might be promiscuous, but as a very voluntary choice, and they can probably "switch it off" when they like, so I am asking about the range of women from low to normal iq.

So as a reproductive strategy, keeping into account the regression to the mean, one would do best to avoid prostitutes and promiscuous women, lest his children meet the same fate (if female).

I am just supposing here, that one of the traits of low iq in women is promiscuity.

Has somebody read anything to prove or disprove this?

Promiscuity and low iq

I know a lot of prostitutes. Always felt a connection with them. The dirt somehow attracts me.

Some of these girls are very smart. Highly intelligent in fact. And some have figured out they can make a lot of cash by using the power of sexuality "the right" way.

The ones that are the smartest and make the most cash are dominatrixes.

Only three ways to do something: "The right way. The wrong way. Or my way. Obviously my way is best."

Promiscuity and low iq

Quote: (11-30-2018 08:34 AM)BadBoyGamer Wrote:  

I know a lot of prostitutes. Always felt a connection with them. The dirt somehow attracts me.

Some of these girls are very smart. Highly intelligent in fact. And some have figured out they can make a lot of cash by using the power of sexuality "the right" way.

One prostitute friend is not my type so I don't go out of my way to shore her.
One man's trash is another man's treasure.

She may seem calculating and intelligent but at the end of the day the mammalian side of her brain makes her vulnerable to addictions to vices such as video games or the reptilian part of her brain causes her to make brash and most distinctively, impulsive decisions.

Meanwhile she makes a reasonable income from prostitution and complains that the men she services are smelly, have no idea how to handle women and other lame excuses who essentially have negative 'game'.

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

Promiscuity and low iq

Well, one thing that would disprove your statement about them being very smart is that in generale, they end up destitute and single.

I do agree that the dominatrixes are smarter, but in my opinion, only by a small margin, since they also end up destitute and single.

Promiscuity and low iq

Prostitutes? Smart?

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Promiscuity and low iq

Quote: (11-30-2018 09:47 AM)JekyllAndHyde Wrote:  

Where the fuck have you guys been hanging out at to be buddy buddy with prostitutes?

Promiscuity and low iq

Quote: (11-30-2018 10:10 AM)The Golden God Wrote:  

Quote: (11-30-2018 09:47 AM)JekyllAndHyde Wrote:  

Where the fuck have you guys been hanging out at to be buddy buddy with prostitutes?

[Image: ohshit.gif]

Pick your sport carefully. It has now become an equipment/gear trade.
I'm sure there's plenty of dudes who've taken an interest to bartending, cooking and salsa classes.

Promiscuity and low iq

Quote:Quote:

Where the fuck have you guys been hanging out at to be buddy buddy with prostitutes

I build websites and run advertising platform. Making me one of few that actually get payed by prostitutes.

Only three ways to do something: "The right way. The wrong way. Or my way. Obviously my way is best."

Promiscuity and low iq

Quote: (11-30-2018 08:07 AM)petermcsage Wrote:  

I am just supposing here, that one of the traits of low iq in women is promiscuity.

Some of the most intelligent women I've known were the biggest sluts in the room, and, in fact, in any room.

I think this can go to either extreme: really stupid women who have no idea what they're doing and nothing to lose, and really smart women that have some "girl game" who probably suspect they've seen through the Matrix like red pilled men and realize there are essentially no repercussions for doing whatever they want anymore.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Promiscuity and low iq

I don't know, but dumb women who are not promiscuous are useless to me.

Promiscuity and low iq

I think any girl that sleeps with me, in a promiscuous manner or otherwise, is really smart, but I think I might be biased because they're sucking my dick and I just have really good thoughts about girls that do that.

I suppose you could say I give them an A+, or at the very least an A for effort.

Promiscuity and low iq

Quote: (11-30-2018 10:46 AM)Akwesi Wrote:  

I don't know, but dumb women who are not promiscuous are useless to me.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Post of the year right there

Promiscuity and low iq

Is low iq in women associated with promiscuity? If so, then a prostitute would be extremely low iq, and so on.

I would also suppose that high iq women might be promiscuous, but as a very voluntary choice, and they can probably "switch it off" when they like, so I am asking about the range of women from low to normal iq.

So as a reproductive strategy, keeping into account the regression to the mean, one would do best to avoid prostitutes and promiscuous women, lest his children meet the same fate (if female).

I've read studies that show the opposite. Someone with higher IQ is able to rationalize it because of contraception etc. whereas a dumb girl is more likely to get ASD.

two of my plates have 131 iq and 126 iq respectively. I made them do the IQ test on queendom. I try to get every plate to do this + a dark triad test.

My IQ scores have ranged from 117 to 131.

Promiscuity and low iq

Quote: (11-30-2018 10:39 AM)BadBoyGamer Wrote:  

Where the fuck have you guys been hanging out at to be buddy buddy with prostitutes

I build websites and run advertising platform. Making me one of few that actually get payed by prostitutes.

You, the pimp, and now, Uncle Sam.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Promiscuity and low iq

Quote: (11-30-2018 11:07 AM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote:  

Don't forget the pharma companies that sell drugs for STDs!

Promiscuity and low iq

I'd say the two are not really correlated. Low IQ girls are easier to "trick" into bed but in terms of being positively promiscuous, high IQ girls are just as bad if not worse.

Promiscuity and low iq

I think this is just an easy rationalization for guys not getting the results they want. 'I don't want to have easy alpha fucks sex because it's only low quality women that fall for it'.

Meanwhile some of the hottest and smartest girls get plowed on vacation by like 3 cocks at the same time for their bucketlist.

Promiscuity and low iq

Quote: (11-30-2018 11:04 AM)jacknap Wrote:  

I've read studies that show the opposite. Someone with higher IQ is able to rationalize it because of contraception etc. whereas a dumb girl is more likely to get ASD.

two of my plates have 131 iq and 126 iq respectively. I made them do the IQ test on queendom. I try to get every plate to do this + a dark triad test.

Damn where are you pulling those plates from.

I test between 145 and 150, I think I was 147 on the actual paper test they gave us in high school when I was told I could apply to mensa.

I think most of the girls I've dated have been in the range of 105-115 at the most, with a few that were obviously under 100.

Some of my plates at my college have definitely been up there (120+) but I don't think it affects their behavior too much.

Don't wanna talk about my dark triad scores... if I shared those results with a girl I'd have to sandbag with some nice guy responses.

I don't think I've noticed the intelligent ones being more promiscuous, they definitely can be but I don't think they have as much of a potential for short-sighted hedonistic pursuit as lower IQ girls.

Definitely not a hard & fast rule though.

Promiscuity and low iq

Quote: (11-30-2018 11:09 AM)The Golden God Wrote:  

Quote: (11-30-2018 11:07 AM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote:  

Don't forget the pharma companies that sell drugs for STDs!

I would guess, among promiscuous women, prostitutes have LESS stds.

They aren't doing it for pleasure, no reason for them to get raw dogged.

Promiscuity and low iq

Im one of the most promiscuous people I know and have tested between 170 and 140 on iq tests as a child. From what I have seen from girls iq not correlated to promiscuity but is correlated to understanding of stds, contraceptives and the ability to avoid unwanted pregnancy. As you approach 140+ both genders have more social handicaps that can make getting laid more difficult

Promiscuity and low iq

Quote: (11-30-2018 11:24 AM)The Golden God Wrote:  

Quote: (11-30-2018 11:04 AM)jacknap Wrote:  

Damn where are you pulling those plates from.

I test between 145 and 150, I think I was 147 on the actual paper test they gave us in high school when I was told I could apply to mensa.

I think most of the girls I've dated have been in the range of 105-115 at the most, with a few that were obviously under 100.

Some of my plates at my college have definitely been up there (120+) but I don't think it affects their behavior too much.

Don't wanna talk about my dark triad scores... if I shared those results with a girl I'd have to sandbag with some nice guy responses.

I don't think I've noticed the intelligent ones being more promiscuous, they definitely can be but I don't think they have as much of a potential for short-sighted hedonistic pursuit as lower IQ girls.

Definitely not a hard & fast rule though.

I don't specifically seek them out, it just somehow happened. There was also two previous that were 150 and 140. One aerospace and the other something to do with physics. They would visibly get intellectually bored with me. I was essentially the dumb hot chick in the relationship lol. Funny stuff.

Promiscuity and low iq

Quote: (11-30-2018 11:54 AM)Prince Charming Wrote:  

Im one of the most promiscuous people I know and have tested between 170 and 140 on iq tests as a child. From what I have seen from girls iq not correlated to promiscuity but is correlated to understanding of stds, contraceptives and the ability to avoid unwanted pregnancy. As you approach 140+ both genders have more social handicaps that can make getting laid more difficult

that's insane. What do you test at now and what do you do? Did you get really good at game fast or was it more of a hindrance? I've heard that my iq is sweet spot according to heartiste 115-130 because it's slightly higher than everyone so a beat ahead but not so much that I can't be related too. I have some high IQ friends and yeah their mind is their own worst enemy with women at times. I think it's mostly because they overvalue their thinking compared to raw experience.

Promiscuity and low iq

Quote: (11-30-2018 11:44 AM)godfather dust Wrote:  

OT: Prostitutes get tested every time. Hoes in bars, i think, nop.

I know several low IQ girls that behave slutty due to it is the only valued thing they can offer. Mainly, from my experience, in school and institute, intelligent girls used to be less promiscuous (I am not refereing girls that got high numbers by blowing dicks).

IMO, low IQ girls may be more malleable or vulnerable, and it can mean more promiscuous but not necessarily.

I second Jetset. Low IQ girls that just offer their bodies and very smart girls that know how powerful a pussy is.

Promiscuity and low iq

Quote: (11-30-2018 12:10 PM)Zoso Wrote:  

Quote: (11-30-2018 11:44 AM)godfather dust Wrote:  

OT: Prostitutes get tested every time. Hoes in bars, i think, nop.

I know several low IQ girls that behave slutty due to it is the only valued thing they can offer. Mainly, from my experience, in school and institute, intelligent girls used to be less promiscuous (I am not refereing girls that got high numbers by blowing dicks).

IMO, low IQ girls may be more malleable or vulnerable, and it can mean more promiscuous but not necessarily.

I second Jetset. Low IQ girls that just offer their bodies and very smart girls that know how powerful a pussy is.

the girls who have the most STI's are 18-22 I read it in a book about sexual statistics. They're hornier, and also more shy to get tested.

Promiscuity and low iq

This question presupposes (incorrectly) that IQ and promiscuity can somehow be plotted on an X-Y axis grid. While this can and has been done, it hardly tells a story worth telling.

Almost all studies that I have seen do show a correlation between IQ scores in women and promiscuity. There is a general trend for women to drop off in promiscuity as they increase in to the higher range of (female) IQs. So, on average, women who have 130 IQs will report fewer lifetime sexual partners than those in the 90-120 range. There is also a slight dip in promiscuity in women who are just slightly below average in IQ.

But, you have to look at the other variables in the equation. In the upper bounds of IQ, you are dealing with people (women) who often have concomitant psychological disorders (mood disorders, high-functioning autism, etc.). That can lead to social issues like anxiety and avoidance. Hence, lower sexual partner count.

You also have to factor in religion and metaphysical belief. There tends to be a "valley effect" in this variable when compared to IQ. People (both men and women) tend to be more religious (and more devoutly so) as you approach the margins. Lower IQ individuals tend to be more religious than the moderately intelligent. But, in a seeming contradiction, high IQ individuals are also more religious than moderately intelligent people. Religiosity does affect promiscuity (more so in men than women, but still).

There are a number of other factors that can play in here - political views, education, ethnicity, so on and so forth.

It's not A->B->C on this one. But, I would generally employ the heuristic that girls of middling IQ are going to be the easiest.

As to prostitutes, you are going to have to deal with that on a case-by-case basis. Keep in mind, there are prostitutes who do not have sex outside of work. There are prostitutes who go on vacation to party spots and don't have sex (not even once) while they are there. There are prostitutes who retire and enter a female monk mode. So, they might be practically promiscuous but it is not their personal nature to be so. And, pros run the IQ spectrum from literally retarded to genius, so, again, hard to reach a conclusion.

Currently out of office.