rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Norwegian Warship struck an oil tanker

This is a funny story. A warhsip equipped with state of the art navigation struck an oil tanker and sank. It hasn't been confirmed but there are rumors that this was achieved by some girls:

https://www.theweek.in/news/world/2018/1...ed-fo.html

Ship they failed to spot:

[Image: 2712609.jpg]

Nato warship afterwards the collision:

[Image: 5949838.jpg]

The talk before the incident:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYqGxbKF0AI

This seems hard to accomplish.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Dubbing a ship "unsinkable" is bad juju.

Quote:Quote:

The uninsured frigate has cost the Norwegian Navy its entire annual budget, but the country also lost millions of dollars with several oil and gas fields being temporarily shut down due to the accident.

Someone, quick! Accuse the Norwegian government of eco terrorism and push numbers about how much of the habitat they destroyed. It will take 1000000 years for the Norwegians to repair the damage they did. Now no matter what, Norway cannot portray themselves as a clean energy nation.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Fair odds...

"Tanker Sola TS, adjust your course immediately."

"Negative, Helge Ingstad. Suggest you adjust your course."

"Tanker Sola TS, this is the Finnish navy. Adjust your course immediately!"

"Negative, Helge Ingstad. We have a 3 mile turning circle and a 2 mile stoppi..."

"Tanker Sola TS, you will respect my authority! Adjust your course imme *crunch*"

*sirens begin to wail*

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

I wonder what those 2 incidents with the US NAvy and this ship have in common.

[Image: hmmm-emoji-59d277c23b44e.png]

This comment made my day:

[Image: warship.png]

Norway is fucking pussified it's not even funny anymore.

Norwegian Warship (This Ship Has Sunk)

I once had a girl
or should I say
she once had me
She told me she's hip
Because she steered
A Norwegian warship

She asked me to stay
so I went right ahead and climbed on
I wondered why all the equipment she had
looked all wrong

I sat on the deck
biding my time
the sea was so fine
We talked until two
and then she said
"Looks like we're screwed"

She told me a tanker of oil
was now headed to crash
I guess she was hired
not for her brains
but for her ass

And when I awoke
I thought I was drunk
but this ship had sunk
so, I screamed for help
isn't it hip?
a Norwegian warship

^That is not even funny, it's more of a chilling coincidence or should I say synchronicity.

Q: Why does the Norwegian navy have bar codes on the side of their ships?

A: So when they come back to port they can Scandinavian!

I`ve followed this story in the Norwegian media this week, and it`s been a study in how to do controlled opposition basically.

They let a few "bad white men" in with shorter articles. One questioned the female presence in the military, and specifically the effect it has on the (up until now) male culture and general readiness of the armed forces. It hinted that men will adapt to women entering the military and be less efficient in a combat situation, since their priority now will be to protect the female soldiers rather than actually fight the enemy. This was not surprisingly met with a series of long stories and front pages, all basically emotional responses of the sort; we need more women since we are different, and that`s a strength..etc. Why it`s a strength remains a mystery, no need to explain that apparently.

Although we will probably never be privy to the info on who was on the bridge at the moment of the crash and who made the mistakes, it`s a simple fact that women have poorer spatial recognition than men for reasons realting to evolution/biology, and hence are not as well suited as men to pilot an army vessel. I`m sure the Russians live in fear of the Norwegian navy at the moment!

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

^ the fact that debate is even taking place, even if it's controlled opposition, would be unthinkable in the US today.

Дед Барадед
5 days ago
being under water, it is easier to look for Russian "elusive" submarines?...

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Did some digging right now, and found this story in a Norwegian navy magazine from a few months back. The headline reads; 4 out of 5 navigators on the frigate KNM Helge Ingstad (the ship that sank) are women.

[Image: attachment.jpg40712]   

^^^^^^

[Image: laugh3.gif]

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

Better archive that before they pull it ^

Female navigators aside, you are on a military ship with state of the art systems and you can also use those eyes of yours. Just how do you fuck that kind of thing up so much?

This reminds me of the grounding of HMS Nottihgham in 2002 off a chartered rock near Lord Howe Island.

The captain went ashore for some dinner event and left the ship under the command of his second...who managed to ground the ship and almost sink her.

Talk about a bad day at the office!

They must have gone together for a powder room break and left the cruise control on.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

I have it on good second-hand knowledge that the tanker the Norwegian frigate ran into was anchored - not moving at all.

HSLD

Here's a good breakdown of the incident in this blog post.

https://medium.com/@cargun/radar-images-...1e3f516b54

Youtube videos showing the radio communications

and the AIS display of the incident.

If you can't be bothered to read the article

Tanker heading northbound spots target on radar

Calls Vessel Traffic Service (VTS), they don't have a clue whats going on.

Navy ship seems to have some stealth navigation turned on, they're hard to spot on radar and have no Automatic Identificaton System Turned on.

Only when ship is around 1.2 km away does the VTS suggest it may be a navy ship
Tanker still doesn't know that it is a navy ship

Tanker calls the navy ship on the radio they make contact and the tanker requests that the navy ship alter course to starboard(right)

As it looks like a head on situation in a normal situation both ships should alter course to starboard(right) and pass on the port side (left) of each other

But it looks like there is a ship on the tankers starboard side so they can't alter

Author suggests that if the navy ship could easily have altered course 5-7 degrees

The navy ship still doing nothing tanker is screaming over the radio for them to alter course

Collision Occurs

The tanker calls the VTS saying they hit something and say 'it could be a warship'

The VTS communicates with both ships

The Navy ship contacts VTS saying they hit something (4.5 minutes after the collision)

The author then said it could be possible the navy ship turned to port instead of starboard as the damage to the navy ship is on its starboard side

Conclusion - Based on this it looks pretty bad for the navy ship, not turning on AIS (during the incident) and possibly putting on some stealth navigation thing (hadn't they finished the exercise), not reporting to VTS, then not taking effective action when there was a risk of collision.

Also it how many people would have been on the bridge of the navy ship, on the tanker there could have only been 2 people maybe an officer and an AB, but the captain would of probably been called at some point

"We hit something"

"A what?"

[Image: Godzilla-water-02.jpg]

Edit to my post above - obviously my info is incorrect. What happened, apparently, was that the frigate’s starboard side was ripped open by the tanker’s anchor.

HSLD

Have no worries America, we have the external schengen border locked down tight under our supervision.
Aside from our unsinkable war ships controlling the ocean, there is about 250 soldiers, straight out of high school doing their obligatory military service, armed with rifles patrolling the 196 km long borderline, ready to eliminate any russian threat, not limited to their 20000 marines and tank batallion which both resides closeby, from invading our western world sovereignty.
I remain supremely confident we wont be forced to learn russian anytime soon for at least the next few weeks, maybe even months.

^^ Too much Fox News? Why would Russia invade Norway(or Sweden or Finnland for that matter)?

@tylerdurder 1993

I cannot open youtube where I am at, is the voice from the navy frigate female? Also last time I was in that part of Norway, the voice from the VTS ( traffic control) was also female. The dude from that link is most likely correct, the navy vessel altered to port since they didn't want to risk hitting the rocks on their starboard.

What probably happened is that they failed to see on time that they had incoming traffic on the opposite side plus they were moving too fast plus the hesitation to take action when they realized in which situation they are. There was plenty of room on port side to avoid all incoming traffic if they took action earlier.

There was no stealth tech involved, the frigate is clearly seen on radar. AIS (vessel indetifier) is usually not switched on by the navy vessels.

All in all epic fail from the navy vessel and fail from the traffic control also which didn't realize a dangerous situation is arising until the pilot from the tanker advised them( the only dude who was aware of what was going on). Norway is a leader in all things maritime but this makes their navy look amateur.

Quote: (11-26-2018 10:09 PM)NikNik Wrote:  

^^ Too much Fox News? Why would Russia invade Norway(or Sweden or Finnland for that matter)?

@tylerdurder 1993

I cannot open youtube where I am at, is the voice from the navy frigate female? Also last time I was in that part of Norway, the voice from the VTS ( traffic control) was also female. The dude from that link is most likely correct, the navy vessel altered to port since they didn't want to risk hitting the rocks on their starboard.

What probably happened is that they failed to see on time that they had incoming traffic on the opposite side plus they were moving too fast plus the hesitation to take action when they realized in which situation they are. There was plenty of room on port side to avoid all incoming traffic if they took action earlier.

There was no stealth tech involved, the frigate is clearly seen on radar. AIS (vessel indetifier) is usually not switched on by the navy vessels.

All in all epic fail from the navy vessel and fail from the traffic control also which didn't realize a dangerous situation is arising until the pilot from the tanker advised them( the only dude who was aware of what was going on). Norway is a leader in all things maritime but this makes their navy look amateur.

The voice on the navy frigate is male. Possibly the captain of the navy frigate?

Too many war machines moving in the world when there is peace. There will be accidents.