rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Male Middle School Gym Teacher Refuses to Watch Girl Change - Gets Punished

Today's daily dose of liberal cancer:

http://thefederalist.com/2018/11/14/flor...aked-sons/

Quote:Quote:

A Florida school district allowed a self-described transgender female student regular access to the boys’ locker room, with no advance warning to the boys or their parents. The first time she walked in, she caught “boys (literally) with their pants down, causing them embarrassment and concern by the fact that they had been observed changing by an obvious girl,” says a complaint letter to Pasco County School District from Liberty Counsel, a pro-bono constitutional law firm.

With a “gag order,” school administrators forbade teachers from talking about the change, and ordered a male P.E. teacher to supervise the potentially undressed girl in the Chasco Middle School locker room, the letter says. When he refused to “knowingly place himself in a position to observe a minor female in the nude or otherwise in a state of undress,” administrators told him “he will be transferred to another school as discipline for ‘not doing your job in the locker room.'”

prolly scared he'd pop wood.

In an email, an administrator initially threatened to put the male coach on administrative leave, telling him that refusing to supervise a potentially naked female student would “not be tolerated,”said Liberty Counsel attorney Richard Mast. The school’s other P.E. teacher, who is female, also objected and was ignored."

Hold up, this guy is named Dick Mast? Oh man.

[Image: talkingpoints1-768x410.jpg]
[Image: talkingpoints2-768x280.jpg]

Grooming kids is just becoming more and more normal these days. What kind of shit is this where a policy is implemented, staff are placed on a gag order regarding it, and then staff are given an approved list of "talking points" (sanctioned opinions) for when they are confronted about it?

Quote: (11-15-2018 04:24 PM)kurtybro Wrote:  

He probably thinks the rules will be changed yet again. Right now he's in trouble for refusing to pretend that this "transgender" creature is a boy, but if he followed orders, then later on down the road, possibly years or decades later, someone could turn around and say it was a girl, and his seeing her partially naked was a form of rape. The fact that he is currently ordered to do so under threat of losing his job will not protect him when they change the rules.

He's smart to refuse this order, even if it costs him his current job.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Oh, literal RoastBeefCurtains4Me!

Quote: (11-15-2018 04:17 PM)The Golden God Wrote:  

When he refused to “knowingly place himself in a position to observe a minor female in the nude or otherwise in a state of undress,” administrators told him “he will be transferred to another school as discipline'”

[Image: fdb.gif]

The school’s other P.E. teacher, who is female, also objected and was ignored.

Must...dump...liability...on...someone....

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

He can watch the tranny, I'll keep an eye on the real girls. All bases covered. Everyone's a winner.

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/

Since when was watching boys change clothes a job requirement? Let alone 'trans boys'.

Quote: (11-15-2018 06:30 PM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

Quote: (11-15-2018 04:24 PM)kurtybro Wrote:  

He probably thinks the rules will be changed yet again. Right now he's in trouble for refusing to pretend that this "transgender" creature is a boy, but if he followed orders, then later on down the road, possibly years or decades later, someone could turn around and say it was a girl, and his seeing her partially naked was a form of rape. The fact that he is currently ordered to do so under threat of losing his job will not protect him when they change the rules.

He's smart to refuse this order, even if it costs him his current job.

Exactly! Had he been watching she could easily sue him for sexual harassment 30 years later. When her fluid sexuality has changed again and especially when and if he becomes more famous or rich and has more to lose then crappy teaching job.

In these damned if you do, damned if you don't situations modern men are put into - always act accordingly to your conscience and natural law. You will never satisfy the irrational and unstable crowd of NPC perverts even if you bend and twist in nine loops and knots, but you can remain in piece with yourself and with the Truth.

Quote: (11-16-2018 10:30 AM)Aurini Wrote:  

Since when was watching boys change clothes a job requirement? Let alone 'trans boys'.

P.E. is a joke in schools now anyway, they don't even have to work out anymore or do anything physical. You can pretty much opt out of everything in the class if you decide you don't want to participate. The only thing you do in P.E. is change clothes from your regular outfit into your school gym outift, and then sit in the bleachers for an hour. Watching kids change clothes is literally the only thing P.E. teachers do anymore, supervise the locker rooms so there's no "horse play", call roll, then tell the kids fuck off and sit around in the stands or in the shade for an hour.

Quote: (11-16-2018 11:01 AM)DamienCasanova Wrote:  

P.E. is a joke in schools now anyway, they don't even have to work out anymore or do anything physical. You can pretty much opt out of everything in the class if you decide you don't want to participate. The only thing you do in P.E. is change clothes from your regular outfit into your school gym outift, and then sit in the bleachers for an hour. Watching kids change clothes is literally the only thing P.E. teachers do anymore, supervise the locker rooms so there's no "horse play", call roll, then tell the kids fuck off and sit around in the stands or in the shade for an hour.

Pretty much what it was when I was in middle school. I remember the gym teachers office had a door that connected to the locker room so he could go in there and make sure we weren't relentlessly bullying someone in the locker room, but that was it.

If you want to have a school with mixed gender locker rooms, a book full of genders the kids can pick and choose from and LGBT pride days go for it... but it better be a private school so my fucking tax dollars are not involved in this fag indoctrination.

Quote: (11-16-2018 11:01 AM)DamienCasanova Wrote:  

Wait, in USA teachers watch students in locker rooms?

I seems very weird and creepy to me even if the teachers are from the same sex.

Please be aware that this is not the norm worldwide.

having an observer in a locker room - even of your own sex - a grooming in acceptance of invading your privacy.

The only people in locker rooms should be people who themselves do some clothes changing and everyone's status is equal.

Sometimes teachers do not know how to leverage the parents to help with political matters. He could have very likely called each student's mom and got them to pile on and report that principal to the school district and the state. Call the local news too.

Sure they would likely lay him off in revenge on the next budget cuts, but he'd keep his job and get that principal fired for fucking with him. Probably would have a case if he called a lawyer to threaten them a retaliation lawsuit.

Don't get mad, get even.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (11-16-2018 11:15 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Don't get mad, get even.

I'll have to remember this one for life.

Never be the one to hit first, if not needed, or get emotional when hit but always to remember who made the hit and get even down the road, in due time, in such way that they'll remember and never try again.

Romans 8:31 - 'What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?'

My notes.

Mike Cernovich Compilation 2015 | 2016

The Gold from Bold

Bet he could sue the school and win.

This is absolutely sickening.

This guy needs a good lawyer who can get him through the procedural hurdles of bringing a case and get to a jury trial. He is up on the stand and testifies that the school used force and compulsion for him to supervise an underage student with a vagina undressing. He has been trained at the right moment to burst into tears and shout out "I am a good man. I wouldn't do it."

$$$

Who cares if the Defense counsel is shouting objections, the damage has been done. This guy gets paid.

Sometimes teachers do not know how to leverage the parents to help with political matters. He could have very likely called each student's mom and got them to pile on and report that principal to the school district and the state. Call the local news too.

Always leverage the moms.

Once sufficiently furious, they become a force of nature, and there's no counter measures except sitting it out.
Everything else is political suicide.

Quote: (11-16-2018 12:20 PM)Belgrano Wrote:  

Always leverage the moms.

Once sufficiently furious, they become a force of nature, and there's no counter measures except sitting it out.
Everything else is political suicide.

Exactly. Another woman's worse enemy is always another woman, never a man. When it comes to women, often times numbers always wins regardless of titles and positions.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (11-16-2018 11:58 AM)eljeffster Wrote:  

This guy needs a good lawyer who can get him through the procedural hurdles of bringing a case and get to a jury trial. He is up on the stand and testifies that the school used force and compulsion for him to supervise an underage student with a vagina undressing. He has been trained at the right moment to burst into tears and shout out "I am a good man. I wouldn't do it."

$$$

Who cares if the Defense counsel is shouting objections, the damage has been done. This guy gets paid.

This could work, the only 2 problems I see--one for him, one for society:

-If he wins his case, that's great for him, but the bill will be handed to the Chasco County taxpayers and the child abusers who caused this in the first place will continue about their merry way

-Before he sues, he had better be prepared to be the subject of the national left's next 2 minutes hate. National media tacitly encouraging doxxing and violence, Antifa beating down the door of his house, death threats and rape threats to his family if he has one, no chance of future employment in public education, poring over everything he's ever posted on the internet with a fine toothed comb looking for badthink that can then be used to trash his reputation. That's not to say he shouldn't do it, but if he does he needs to be fully aware of what he's getting himself into.

I got my Magnum condoms, I got my wad of hundreds, I'm ready to plow!

You have CEOs who won't have a business meeting alone with a woman and these clowns want to force a man to supervise a girl while she changes? Forget 30 years down the line, it would be a sword of Damocles hanging over his head every day from the word go.

I was a high school teacher and I would never have a female student alone with me in the office unless the door was wide open or else there was a big-ass bay window so everyone could see what was going on.

Whatever other objection the teacher has he must be aware of the potential liability. It's astounding that the school board doesn't understand how their ass would be on the line if anything happened, or even the accusation of anything happening.

Come now guys.
We don't want to offend the mentally deranged little git. That would simply be the -worst-!

Wow, the US really has gone full retard.