rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Prostate Massager

Prostate Massager

I am curious about using a prostate massager. Has anyone used this before or have been using it? Can I get some insights? Thanks in advance!

Prostate Massager

At least the questions by the newbies are varied.

Prostate Massager

[Image: kqiu9.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Quote: (11-10-2018 06:06 PM)Built to Fade Wrote:  

Oh no, not this thing again.

To answer OP's question, the internet is a very interesting place. I could literally search up dozens of forums that can address OPs question. OP, if you're "strapped" for time, 4chan usually have discussions about that kind of thing.

Prostate Massager

"A happy man is a happy everybody else in his life."

"Ladies if you want to make your man happy, think about what makes you happy and do exactly the opposite."

"Hey how you doin' and I hope you know that I'm an upgrade for your stupid daughter." - Patrice O'Neal

Prostate Massager

I think you and this guy would get along great.

Prostate Massager

[Image: popcorn5.gif]
[Image: spongebob.gif]

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Prostate Massager

Before you go spending money, just try putting one of your fingers in there.

Aloha!

Prostate Massager

OK what the hell, maybe I can re-divert this thread.

My family has a history of prostate cancer in the men, and I have heard that you actually have to have your prostate 'milked'. An Ex actually offered this to me when hearing about a relative, but I declined because it just seemed a little fucked up and outside of my hetero sexual practices.

All said, this is how I understand it. Over time, you ejaculate and ejaculate, but just like how the bottom of the coffee pot gets a residue, so does your prostate. By milking the prostate, ie, inducing the semen to come out, you actually expunge the old filthy semen.

This old semen is the dangerous stuff, life giving cells are quickest to metastasize. Anyway, I am not in the business for this prostate massager, but I think I will get my next LTR to give me the butt tickle once a year or so.

“Where the danger is, so grows the saving element.” ~ German poet Hoelderlin

Prostate Massager

Quote: (11-14-2018 05:57 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Aloha!

Aloha indeed.

"A happy man is a happy everybody else in his life."

"Ladies if you want to make your man happy, think about what makes you happy and do exactly the opposite."

"Hey how you doin' and I hope you know that I'm an upgrade for your stupid daughter." - Patrice O'Neal

Prostate Massager

[Image: -Bartholomew-Kuma-one-piece-35149158-500-259.gif]

It was fun while it lasted.

Quote: (11-14-2018 06:00 PM)NoMoreTO Wrote:  

OK what the hell, maybe I can re-divert this thread.

My family has a history of prostate cancer in the men, and I have heard that you actually have to have your prostate 'milked'. An Ex actually offered this to me when hearing about a relative, but I declined because it just seemed a little fucked up and outside of my hetero sexual practices.

All said, this is how I understand it. Over time, you ejaculate and ejaculate, but just like how the bottom of the coffee pot gets a residue, so does your prostate. By milking the prostate, ie, inducing the semen to come out, you actually expunge the old filthy semen.

This old semen is the dangerous stuff, life giving cells are quickest to metastasize. Anyway, I am not in the business for this prostate massager, but I think I will get my next LTR to give me the butt tickle once a year or so.

I've had this weird heavy feeling down there once and I think it may have been caused by a lack of release. One day, I had no choice but to break NoFap, then attempt to address this with the [Image: HApAqWd.gif] method before the heavy feeling turned into a painful feeling. This is what happened when the release finally occurred:
[Image: tenor.gif]

"Let it all out." #175

Prostate Massager

No need to spend $100+ on a prostate massager when a simple $1 squid can do the job...

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Prostate Massager

I'd recommend a prostate massager named Denise, or Debbie! Hell, (if that's what you're into) there are prostate massagers all over the streets with all different kinds of names, get out there and daygame!

Prostate Massager

What is it with these newb trolls and their pegging obsessions?

Prostate Massager

Warning! Gross-out factor ahead!!

I briefly dated a pre-med student in college. She strongly recommended nothing going up the butt maybe except a finger.

Not only do things get stuck in there (resulting in a LOT of emergency room visits), but for men, it's also a way you can harm/infect the prostate and you end up pissing blood. Ewwwwwww!

Prostate Massager

Quote: (11-14-2018 06:31 PM)IveBeenFramed Wrote:  

Quote: (11-14-2018 05:57 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Aloha!

Aloha indeed.

[Image: clap2.gif]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Prostate Massager

Quote: (11-15-2018 12:59 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Warning! Gross-out factor ahead!!

I briefly dated a pre-med student in college. She strongly recommended nothing going up the butt maybe except a finger.

Not only do things get stuck in there (resulting in a LOT of emergency room visits), but for men, it's also a way you can harm/infect the prostate and you end up pissing blood. Ewwwwwww!

I have a friend who's been an ER doc for about 12 years now. Ive known him about 20 years. He used to tell stories at parties about the random shit (pun intended) people would come into the ER for. I stopped asking him to tell stories about 11 years ago after a particular story about what some dude had intentionally stuck in his ass and couldnt get out,... for the second time. Dont ask

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Prostate Massager

Another serious note - I don't know why.

In the same way that a woman who constantly hits up her Hitachi Magic Wand (or, even worse, her Philips Sonicare Toothbrush), can desensitize herself to real sex, a man can lose his ability to orgasm/ejaculate through normal sex that isn't "enhanced" with a prostate massager. I would never want to put myself in the position of having to retrain my body to enjoy normal, natural sex with a woman.

Currently out of office.

Prostate Massager

Quote: (11-14-2018 05:08 PM)realologist Wrote:  

Don't forget the multiple Fleshlight fiends that have popped up in the forum from time to time. The most recent one being an odd dude in the Indian section lol.

Prostate Massager

Quote: (11-15-2018 03:14 AM)jordypip23 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-14-2018 05:08 PM)realologist Wrote:  

Don't forget the multiple Fleshlight fiends that have popped up in the forum from time to time. The most recent one being an odd dude in the Indian section lol.

Redundant

Joseph Campbell

Prostate Massager

Quote: (11-14-2018 07:15 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

No need to spend $100+ on a prostate massager when a simple $1 squid can do the job...

An eel also works well.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyma...ation.html

Prostate Massager

I don't know what the problem is. It's a perfectly reasonable question by the OP. Whoever banned him is an asshole.

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/

Prostate Massager

This thread hasn't been shut down for a reason, there is something deeper going on here.

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Prostate Massager

Maybe the mods should have dug deeper into the subject...

Prostate Massager

I can't imagine willingly shoving something up my butt. It's bad enough getting a prostate exam. In fact the doctor needs to hold me still with both hands while he inserts his finger.

Prostate Massager

Quote: (11-15-2018 09:05 AM)Vladimir Poontang Wrote:  

I don't know what the problem is. It's a perfectly reasonable question by the OP. Whoever banned him is an asshole.

Well the world needs assholes too

I never get tired of that one: proof of my arrested development

Joseph Campbell