rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The truth about the Philippines

I have now been in the Philippines for close to three months. There is a lot of misconceptions out here.

First a little about me:

pale american,
height 6'2
okay with women. Some girls and gay’s think I'm cute in the states. But nowhere near model looks.
I live in the North east of America, near Philadelphia and New York City.

Lays before the Philippines 20.

currently about 50.

Now that we got that out of the way:

Top 6 Misconceptions

1. Filipinas hate Filipino guys

This is a ridiculous idea. For starters this country has 100 million people, for this size of a population to exist filipinos need to fuck each other. It's dumb to think that all the women here hate Filipinos.

So why this Myth?

Well, because a lot of the girls who you will hook up with here do like white guys and they will be more likely to not like filipino guys. It’s a demographic thing. I recommend googling the david bond white guy in asia myth.

Think about it, the only girls you will go on dates with will like white guys. So if all you are seeing is girls who rave about white guys and how much better you are than filipinos and you see occasionally strangers treat you special it’s easy to think that filipino guys are not popular and everyone is dying to suck your dick! utter rubbish

2. White people are every girls number 1 choice

False. The number one choice is a half white half filipino, who is rich and handsome. Sorry not sorry.

yes some girls here will prefer white guys over their own, some won’t even date a filipino guy, avoid dating these women they are usually quite angry and racist in my experience. They like capturing those europe flags.

So if white guys arent number 1 why do so many girls talk about white guys instead of those rich half babies?

well let's see they could tell you the truth or they could just tell you what you want to hear, a lot of filipinas are natural people pleasers, pleasing you comes usually first before the truth, just reality not judging.

It's not just my word, I have talked with other people here, esp the locals. I talked with two Filipino Instagram models, about modeling and they told me I would be a niche model If I tried for modeling here. Think about this? If all women want white guys then why the hell would half Filipino models be more popular??

I also was told that the one filipino model half who looked more irish than filipino was not getting the same amount of job opportunities as the half brit and half filipino model who looked more filipino.

3. majority of women here want to fuck you

To be fair I do not actually know this, because a lot of women could reject you from your bad, too prude or they were too shy. So I do not know

here is What I do know: I have met a lot of girls here who have fucked multiple white guys.

I did an experiment while in Cebu I went through about 110 male profiles, 6 where white, 2 were god awful profiles, 2 were not even in the country and only two were legit.

So let's say that in the tourist areas Im guessing about 2% of makati is white guys ( just a number I pulled out of my ass).

If a lot of women heavily want the white guy that would mean there would be a lot of competition, it would be unlikely for an average filipina to get multiple whites guys. what actually happens is their is most likely a much smaller pool, of girls that are really into white guys. This would explain a lot, since it seems there have been a lot of cases of guys banging the same girls.

4. Filipino guys hurt Filipinas and are dicks

First off Men and women are not that much different. Its highly unlikely in any culture where a lot of men are dicks and all the women are saints that is childish.

People in America said a lot of men cheat now fast forward today and roughly just as many women cheat. So you see here. This idea that the men are terrible and women are victims is just silly.

here's what actually happens, I’m quite familiar with how the average filipino personality is, because to be honest i come from a very catholic family of hardcore people pleasing.

Usually what happens is yes there are some guys who will lie and pump dump girls and cheat on them. However some of the girls who complain are doing the same thing, It’s quite hypocritical but such is human nature. he is an ass hole because he did X even though she might have also done x herself at some point.

I have had some girls here who wanted to meet me but ended up having foreign boyfriends, yet some of these gals will complain about how malicious filipino guys are here, totally not taking responsibility or seeing that they do the same thing. It can be quite funny, because people pleasers tend to secretly resent other people and the people they please. In unguarded moments I have heard some women make fun of other people here for inferiority complexes, being too insecure and way to sensitive. Even though they most likely have those same characteristics.

Again I do not judge them, I’m a hypocritical dick weed at times myself so I take it in stride.

5. women here are innocent little virgins

Nope completely false.

I once had a ex gf in the states who had a people pleasing catholic family and was all about being proper. we dated two years and she told me she could have sex all day and was always in the mood.

This was a girl who never had sex in hookup situations.

quite crazy to think about.

Pro tip; good girls do not say their good girls, girls that act too hard to be innocent are usually the most sexual.

this will come out in the bedroom, also a lot of the women here will open up about sex and kinky fetishes if you show your not a judgmental dick. a lot of girls will happily do weird shit with me in the bedroom that would make other girls back home feel odd about doing it.

Their personalities tend to also be quite silly. However when it comes to the hottest girls or the elites this seems to not really be the case and their much more street smart. In my experience most of the girls here are very naive and fall for bullshit quite easily. Again Im somewhat naive myself so I understand this.

6. you can easily get a hot girlfriend

no you can not why?

1. hottest girls leave the country

2. the rest of the hot girls flock to BGC and Makati.

when it comes to hot women follow the $$ trail and usually you will find the coolest guys and the hottest women of any given country.

3. good luck finding a hot girl in Cebu.

I went out to some of the hottest clubs like xylo and approached a few hot women, most of them I had no shot, a few I had a small window but quickly lost since I did not engage them. Some of these women were filipina celebrities.

I have been with two models here, one barely cracks a 7 on the international scale the other was hot, a 9 on the phillipines scale but a 8 internationally.

Both worked out because one wants that halfie baby and the other travels and is westernized and does not like conservative philippines culture.

My Theory

Foreign value might be a double edged sword. Let me explain.

If your SMV is 5 in america and you go to the philippines, lets say Manila. Your value shoots up to let's say an 8. Instantly you need less game and get laid way more. However the 9s and 10s will most likely want the best men in their own country, not an outsider.

I think Travelling could increase your lays but if you were a 10 or 9 in america you would probably get hotter women easier since you wouldn't be an outsider. Just my thoughts I could be wrong

the good news

most women here know they have 0 shot of bagging a half filipino with money and connections, he might bang them but he’s not going to risk social suicide over some poor filipina.

most women also know that foreigners seem to not really give a shit about this so they will turn to them since they have more money and access to better lifestyle. PLUS and this is big a one. A pure filipina needs a white guy for her to get those (half babies) giving them the best chance to rise up in the social hierarchy.

Which is why a lot of women here do want to get shacked up with a foreigner.

Some extra mental masturbation

side note girls love it here if you mistake them for a korean or Jap. On the surface level they seem very prideful of their country that's to cover up for the fact that they secretly are not prideful.

ways to spot this?

girls talking about how they love being a filipino (when in america do you see girls say on tinder I love being white?), they love their skin (when's the last time you heard a women openly talking about her skin being awesome)

what's so great about being white and race does not matter. ( i agree it does not matter but you might hear people say this defensively),

our country is awesome.

we are the nicest people

this all comes from insecurities. look past the surface words.

To be clear not everyone is like this and some people even admit it’s silly. Their some genuinely kind people here.

one of the frustrating things about this country is the fact that some people here will say things you don’t want to hear about yourself because they think it’s kind of funny.

I have had some girls say some of the rudest shit I’ve ever heard before, but they will say it with a smile on their face like they want you to yell at them.

Overall it’s definitely worth coming I mean I’ve banged almost 30 girls with not even bothering to really text any of the girls. Im curious how many of them are bothered by my lack of text communication and if it’s actually hurting my efficiency since I only use text to meet up with them.

However do not come here thinking girls are lining up to suck your dick or that 10s and 9s can not resist your white dick and wallet.

I agree with pretty much everything you said but I don't think that half-white half-Filipino models are more popular than white ones because they're considered more attractive, it's just as much that they are more relatable to the population. They are white enough to be considered attractive but brown enough to be considered relatable.

If I'm out at a bar with my white friends then they get a lot more attention than if I'm out with my half friends but my half friends have a massive advantage in social circle, meeting parents, getting invited to exclusive events and generally being accepted into local society. This is also an advantage for the white guys in a way though because as a white guy, you are not expected to abide by the local dating customs and cultural quirks whereas if you are half Filipino then you're held up to those unwritten rules.

Filipinos who haven't traveled generally view "the West" as being totally slutty and sexually loose and themselves comparatively being angels which as you've said, isn't true at all, but if you can be a bit of a gentleman then it can go a long way and make them loosen up a lot more.

The Philippines is a 3rd world gutter country. It's sad western guys even have to venture there.

Most people dwell in tin shacks and bare bone apartments and 99% of condo buildings are god awful.

Filipinas are hideous and / or obese on average and they have a strong racial inferiority complex.

Any white guy around is presumed to look down on them if he isn't all smiles and super social because they're very well aware what kind of shithole they live in compared to the west.

These guys are two upbeat social 8s I would say. Most girls are really awkward around them and they get lots of nasty looks as well.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94bSvW...8VQ/videos

To overcome this you better be super social and have upbeat friendly game.

Girls also don't want to be perceived as loose race traitors, as that would mean there is no future provider for them at all as word spreads quickly. Hook ups and cheating are done a lot more on the down low than in the west and these girls need plausible deniability, especially if you talk to them in front of their friends. They guard their reputation and put on an act as face is everything in Asia.

Also the reality in the world is that women generally have a strong in group preference when it comes to race and culture unless local guys are deemed weak and women have no concerns about making ends meet. (the west right now)

Random Philippines observation: girls (and other people in general) have zero interest in which western country a guy comes from. There's no difference to them between an Australian and an American, and they wouldn't even know what a Scot is. I haven't found this lack of interest in other countries.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (10-13-2018 12:16 PM)AsiaBaller Wrote:  

The Philippines is a 3rd world gutter country. It's sad western guys even have to venture there.

Most people dwell in tin shacks and bare bone apartments and 99% of condo buildings are god awful.

Filipinas are hideous and / or obese on average and they have a strong racial inferiority complex.

Any white guy around is presumed to look down on them if he isn't all smiles and super social because they're very well aware what kind of shithole they live in compared to the west.

These guys are two upbeat social 8s I would say. Most girls are really awkward around them and they get lots of nasty looks as well.

This is a very big deal that I need to stress even though it's not mentioned a lot. Mayabang, maarte, suplado are all words you'll hear in earshot if you are a reserved, quiet person that is low key and keeps to himself and it starts to seep in how people treat you everywhere. People generally have different standards for foreigners here so if you aren't all grins all the time, you're apparently an arrogant asshole who has no respect.

The difference is staggering if I am alone vs if I am with an upbeat friend or a bubbly local girl. It changes the vibe a lot, but it's exhausting. I can't keep up that act.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Quote: (10-13-2018 01:09 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

Random Philippines observation: girls (and other people in general) have zero interest in which western country a guy comes from. There's no difference to them between an Australian and an American, and they wouldn't even know what a Scot is. I haven't found this lack of interest in other countries.

I think the education system there is just terrible and they are uninformed, I met a mid 20s girl in Davao who basically didn't know what Europe was and thought all white people came from America.

Totally aggree with Asia Baller.

Those 2 guys on youtube look like they are perched on drugs in some kind of alternative reality, look at their last video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-02Qj6z_RaY
What's "amazing" about the SM Megamall? It is beyond my understanding. They walk around surrounded by 4 feet brown mcdonald potatoes, and who indeed look kind of awkward near them. But they keep saying how "amaaaaaazing" this mall is youhouuuuuu

I imagine that's how all the grandpas of the Philippines Thread feel about this place. "Heeey guys please bring the good vibeeees, look at this cool mall!". "Please respect the friendly, hospitable Filipinos".

Quote: (10-13-2018 01:26 PM)fuckboy_horny_facesitting Wrote:  

Totally aggree with Asia Baller.

Those 2 guys on youtube look like they are perched on drugs in some kind of alternative reality, look at their last video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-02Qj6z_RaY
What's "amazing" about the SM Megamall? It is beyond my understanding. They walk around surrounded by 4 feet brown mcdonald potatoes, and who indeed look kind of awkward near them. But they keep saying how "amaaaaaazing" this mall is youhouuuuuu

I imagine that's how all the grandpas of the Philippines Thread feel about this place. "Heeey guys please bring the good vibeeees, look at this cool mall!". "Please respect the friendly, hospitable Filipinos".

Those guys are hilarious. Not surprised they're eating Turks, it's the place to go when your meal budget is under 100 pesos.

edit: just noticed that their channel is quite popular and the comments are full of appreciative Filipinos. Gentlemen, observe and make your judgements about the country.
[Image: dOYzXad.jpg]

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

You mean this food on their video ? https://youtu.be/-02Qj6z_RaY?t=275

If nobody told me what it was, I'd assume it was some kind of modelling clay for children to play, or maybe some kind of shit wrapped in cardboard that they took from their slums. A friendly gift from the hospitable filipinos i guess...

Quote: (10-13-2018 09:41 AM)Duke.33 Wrote:  

I’ve banged almost 30 girls with not even bothering to really text any of the girls

so being full white sure as hell helps. it's a close second, after "half-white, half filipino"

Pussy ain't for pussies...

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/

I think Travelling could increase your lays but if you were a 10 or 9 in america you would probably get hotter women easier since you wouldn't be an outsider. Just my thoughts I could be wrong

I guarantee if a guy can bag 9s in the US he can bang almost any girl in the Philippines, even a 10 if there was such thing.

Quote: (10-13-2018 11:18 AM)the-dream Wrote:  

I agree with pretty much everything you said but I don't think that half-white half-Filipino models are more popular than white ones because they're considered more attractive, it's just as much that they are more relatable to the population. They are white enough to be considered attractive but brown enough to be considered relatable.

If I'm out at a bar with my white friends then they get a lot more attention than if I'm out with my half friends but my half friends have a massive advantage in social circle, meeting parents, getting invited to exclusive events and generally being accepted into local society. This is also an advantage for the white guys in a way though because as a white guy, you are not expected to abide by the local dating customs and cultural quirks whereas if you are half Filipino then you're held up to those unwritten rules.

Filipinos who haven't traveled generally view "the West" as being totally slutty and sexually loose and themselves comparatively being angels which as you've said, isn't true at all, but if you can be a bit of a gentleman then it can go a long way and make them loosen up a lot more.

That makes a lot of sense! I think you are right about the model thing. its more in their comfort zone.

For the bar thing, I think it depends where you go. If I go to mango square I'm sure I will get way more attention than any half Filipino stranger.

Mainly because I'm more of a realistic option, poor girls in mango probably all know some poor girl who married a white guy and got out.

My theory is if we were both girls, Id be the really cute girl all the guys would want to talk to and you would be the sexy bombshell who most would not bother with because you are just too outside of their reality.

I'm 100% talking out of my ass, so please feel free to correct me, since I'm not half Filipino.

I think at club Revel though on cold approach assuming that me and you are considered equally physically attractive, you would get rejected less slightly. Though I am sure the hot girls would reject you a lot too since your still a stranger. But I do agree that if me and you had a big social circle at Revel more hot girls would want to bang you.

I have yet to succeed at making a social circle. Part of it is I dont actually want to have one since all the drama Im sure that it comes with, I might be self sabotaging myself.

for me the easiest way in is date an average girl who sometimes stays at Shangri la. But then I cant fuck all the hot High so girls so whats the point.

Still I think that its crazy how high society america I would never even be allowed near them or american celebrities. Yet I have met some rich filipinos and have talked with filipino celebrities, its crazy Im even allowed those opportunities.

To overcome this you better be super social and have upbeat friendly game.

Girls also don't want to be perceived as loose race traitors, as that would mean there is no future provider for them at all as word spreads quickly. Hook ups and cheating are done a lot more on the down low than in the west and these girls need plausible deniability, especially if you talk to them in front of their friends. They guard their reputation and put on an act as face is everything in Asia.

Also the reality in the world is that women generally have a strong in group preference when it comes to race and culture unless local guys are deemed weak and women have no concerns about making ends meet. (the west right now)

Have you been here? I see very few obese women in this country.

side note: majority of my time is spent In IT park Cebu and Makati in Manila, I follow the money and I stick to making friends with the more educated filipinos.

How do you know that they look down on people here for not smiling???

where are you getting this?

Im trying to understand your perspective but in my experience I have done well even though I do not smile at all.

I use to be smiley and happy and naive, but these past few years I have been having a hard time accepting reality and have felt quite angry and anti-social.

Im sure some people here do find me an Asshole and I have had a few filipinos tell me they can tell I am sad from my eyes. However alot of people here deny negative emoitions they try to smile everyday and be happy, alot of people Ive met are secretly unhappy so me being sad does not prevent me from getting laid.

Sadness can be quite seductive esp when alot of women here want to take care of something. i have had a few women here buy me things and even get quite attached very fast.

I have also banged 2 models (both were secretly unhappy and one who I consider a 9 for a Filipina and who could model even in america, had issues with her family, nothing she said directly I could just tell when should made off hand comments about her sister and family she was not happy.)

I agree in club game that I probably am shooting myself in the foot, because I do internally struggle with wanting to talk to people and appearing interested because I'm tired of small talk and have felt more introverted lately.

I agree with your point that yes that foreign value is niche. The reason people struggle in america is because they are so low on the ladder.

when you come to the Philippines you now have a niche market you never would have had in America, so now you get crazy laid. But you would get more ass if you were high up on your own countries social hierarchy, however if you were high up to begin with you would not be reading blogs on game.

The whole girls dont want to be race traitors seems far fetched and extreme, manila is 12 million people sleeping openly with white guys would not kill their odds of having a home provider, unless your talking about their social circle? Because then yes that might make sense.

Quote: (10-13-2018 01:13 PM)Il Bersagliere Wrote:  

This is a very big deal that I need to stress even though it's not mentioned a lot. Mayabang, maarte, suplado are all words you'll hear in earshot if you are a reserved, quiet person that is low key and keeps to himself and it starts to seep in how people treat you everywhere. People generally have different standards for foreigners here so if you aren't all grins all the time, you're apparently an arrogant asshole who has no respect.

The difference is staggering if I am alone vs if I am with an upbeat friend or a bubbly local girl. It changes the vibe a lot, but it's exhausting. I can't keep up that act.

mayabang, maarte and suplado what does this mean?

I have friend who would complain how everyone was giving him weird looks because he is a neurotic introvert, though we all thought he was just projecting on the locals.

tell me more about this vibe, you are saying people here are cold to you alone but more friendly when you are with a upbeat girl?

you are saying that a lot of people here will take my no smile demeanor personally?

how do you know this? Id like to understand your perspective better.

[/quote]

I think the education system there is just terrible and they are uninformed, I met a mid 20s girl in Davao who basically didn't know what Europe was and thought all white people came from America.
[/quote]

Not in my experience, in Makati I have found people who knew more about american politics than I do myself. It depends where you go mate, sounds like you were hanging with the poor girls in Davao.

Quote: (10-13-2018 09:20 PM)Shimmy Wrote:  

I guarantee if a guy can bag 9s in the US he can bang almost any girl in the Philippines, even a 10 if there was such thing.

I agree, my game is just intermediate and I have banged a 9 in my opinion in the Philippines, in america the highest I got was a 6.

Quote: (10-13-2018 10:32 PM)Duke.33 Wrote:  

Go to any mall and you'll meet lots of very much overweight people. Just like pacific islanders, lots of filipinos don't handle modern diets too well, especially in combination with a lack of excercise. I'm not American so my standards for obesity isn't like this:

[Image: 5jIq6Y7.jpg]

Quote: (10-13-2018 11:33 PM)AsiaBaller Wrote:  

Quote: (10-13-2018 10:32 PM)Duke.33 Wrote:  

Go to any mall and you'll meet lots of very much overweight people. Just like pacific islanders, lots of filipinos don't handle modern diets too well, especially in combination with a lack of excercise. I'm not American so my standards for obesity isn't like this:

[Image: 5jIq6Y7.jpg]

I have been to lots of malls, I see very very few obesse women, majority are petite.

again have you even been to the Philippines? It sounds like you have not since you do not understand why anyone would want to come here.

Quote: (10-13-2018 11:35 PM)Duke.33 Wrote:  

I have been to lots of malls, I see very very few obesse women, majority are petite.

again have you even been to the Philippines? It sounds like you have not since you do not understand why anyone would want to come here.

I obviously have been to the Philippines and I do understand that guys who otherwise might never get laid back home have a good shot there as potential beta bucks and / or exotic white guy if above average looking.

The country is a dysfunctional shithole none the less. Claiming otherwise is delusional.

I'll let other guys chime in regarding their perception of obesity as you don't seem to share it.

Has anyone else had local guys call out "wasak" whenever you're with a girl? Or am I the only one?

This is some good stuff, very accurate as far as I've seen in my three years here. I'd like to add that the girls are also influenced by their parents; the "guy to have" now is the local guy from the rich family, whether mixed or full native.

Quote: (10-13-2018 10:44 PM)Duke.33 Wrote:  

Not in my experience, in Makati I have found people who knew more about american politics than I do myself. It depends where you go mate, sounds like you were hanging with the poor girls in Davao.

I must say, mingling with the educated, upper class people of Makati is no easy feat. I propose we do a Roosh meetup in Makati. Why not? Perhaps many of us could learn of your specific methods, if you would feel so inclined to share.

Quote: (10-14-2018 01:44 AM)OnlySightseeing Wrote:  

This is some good stuff, very accurate as far as I've seen in my three years here. I'd like to add that the girls are also influenced by their parents; the "guy to have" now is the local guy from the rich family, whether mixed or full native.

girls above 8 see white guys as low value. believe it or not. because they see them hook up with all those low class 6s and 5s, specially if the girl comes from a rich family.i can understand why they prefer a local dude.the white dude might not stick around ,social pressure etc,if you want to date 8s and 9s you simply need to be already living there and look like a rich/high value man.i mean how else is she gonna introduce you to her friends and family? she is not gonna hookup with a broke ass backpacker or a average dude who works in a office in his country

I don’t completely agree. Some points I do but some I don’t. I think if the girl comes from a very rich family then yes the chances of her being super down for a foreigner is lower. However, I’ve met girls (some poor) who are very cute I’d rate 8s and they love foreigners. I don’t think it’s as simple of black and white everyone is different and has different tastes.