rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Conquistidors of Clearwater

I'm here with El Mechanico in Clearwater. In less than 24 I'm amazed at the potential in this area. But fist things first.

El Mechanico is a straight up pimp. He has this city on lockdown. He took me through a gauntlet last night to test my meddle. I had to run "don't do something stupid or get beat the fuck down game." This dude has balls that clank. Believe what he says on the forum, cause I'm seeing it for real.

I'll be here for a couple weeks, with potential of moving permanent. We're getting ready to tear this town apart and leave no vagina unpoked. You guys are getting ready to see some veteran next level shit.

LOL [Image: smile.gif] I second what Ali says about El-mechanico......

There is some trouble brewing in Pineallis county but I bet these two are gonna have some fun......

Looking forward to the reports.

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Two great guys here! Welcome both of them to your city. We started running game on some auto parts driver girl today and went on a tour yesterday afternoon from biker bars to the straight up hood. The sistas had it goin on last night. Me and Ali were the only white dudes at hood bar with a high female ratio and some fine sistas showing us the goods......

We cabbed it over to a pool hall with a Kareoke contest last night. I opened this Hungarian chick wearing Maddona gloves and tossed her to Ali. We were going back and forth to a dive bar and she was leaving so I went in for the number close and my boy Sean pulled an epic cockblock on me. I invited her to a another bar and he just said right infront of her and her dad FAIL! She's not interested! Ali was in shock. I got her number indirectly from her dad anyway.

After all that we were in the dive bar and I told these two sluts to play pool with Ali and he racked the balls.
I got in the girls face and told her that he was a guest and she should have done it.
Her friend gave Ali her number just so she could hate on me.

When we went back to the pool hall I ran into a thick black girl I haven't seen in years and some big 6+ ft 350 pound dude came to me and said Fuck no! You're not getting with her! I told him there's no fucking way anyone is going to stop me and then told him we were going to go at it if he didn't shut the fuck up.
I pulled her out to her car and madeout and got some digletts.

My favourite travel thread at the moment. Bound to get epic.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

el mechanico,

Not to derail the thread, but I have a question. How do you pick up on black girls out there in Clearwater? I live in DC and though I've bagged one black girl since I've been here, I'd like to learn as much as possible when it comes to hitting on them.

Do you have any generalities you consider when engaging?

Thanks.

Quote: (10-04-2011 01:49 PM)ATTA Wrote:  

el mechanico,

Not to derail the thread, but I have a question. How do you pick up on black girls out there in Clearwater? I live in DC and though I've bagged one black girl since I've been here, I'd like to learn as much as possible when it comes to hitting on them.

Thanks.
Regular or hoodrat? I would say just not being the stereotypical white dude and if you have some swag it shouldn't be a problem.
Can you dance?

Generally when I'd hit on black girls they tended to be in more whiter venues. Because of that they'd get hit on less so any attention in their eyes from an semi-competent womanizer made things easy.

And yes, I can dance slightly better than the average white boy.

Quote: (10-04-2011 01:49 PM)ATTA Wrote:  

el mechanico,

Thanks.

In the place we were at it was more about getting out alive. One fine ass sista went to the juke box to play music. She bent over to show us her booty, which was NICE. Then this brotha sat in between and pulled out a big bank roll. It's all about getting the number on the smooth, then meetup later.

Hang out w/ el mechanico, and you will most likely hear, "give me yo digits, or I'll punch your boyfriend in the fucking face"! This dude is driven. He ordered parts for two days until the cute parts girl delivered. We have a hookup w/ her and her friend later in the week.

Crazy part is we've yet to make it to Clearwater. Titty bars here are awesome. The girls don't stess you. It's more of a laid back vibe, which makes pulling easier.

That dude through the Hungarian chick on me so quick it was shock and awe. I dropped the ball from not being focused. Give a bro a heads up! LOL.

On a fluke we got invited to a movie premire tonight with an afterparty of 300 people including some chessy celebs at a resort. Ali will be checking in there today and preparing to do some damage. I may get a room there as well. Stay tuned!

Oh fuck. I done went out and got hungover. Spent all day recouping and getting bitched at by el mechanico for not working today. [Image: angel.gif] I saw a stunner in CVS pharmacy. Their everywhere here.

We rolled through Clearwater last night. The biggest thing he pointed out was the number of single girls getting outta cars and walking into bars. Women here are smoking hot. I've almost wrecked my truck twice rubber necking.

Tonight is going to be pimp. I've been to t.v. shows in Hollywood. Girls flock to these events.

Fellas just so you know I had 2 of my best frineds read this thread with me. On a 10 foot projection screen off the laptop....with Fiesta remix by R Kelly playing in background.....you are legends in Htown.....looking forward to more updates...

The Lizard Whisperer.......

Day 4. Last night was a tear. The movie premier was a washout but we made some good approaches. Mechanico and I have been playing good guy/bad guy, and it works well. This dude is a master at approaching. We hit another bar and when I came back from the bathroom he was beating on a homo that was hitting on us. That's not even the half of it, but I'll let Mechanico fill in the rest.

Basically now we're running around town planting seeds. I'm not used to places like this. Where I'm from it's very homogeneous. One town is just like the other. Here, it's totally different from one to the next. In this town you'll literally have to fight your way outta the bar to pull ass. In the next town, 5 minutes away, the bars are full of hipsters and Jersey Shore wanna be's.

I'm gonna take it slow tonight, and rest up for the weekend. Gotta find a fuck pad too.

I'd love to roll with the mechanic one day but he sounds wild and rugged so I'll need a while to wash the Canadian reservation of my skin before I go hunting with Wild Bill...

Keep the posting up guys. Your shyt sounds insane..

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Lmao mechanico you're wild. Beating up faggots and threatening boyfriends? I like your style!!

It was insane. Two gay guys hit on me at some point while we were hanging out with a white supremisist friend that blew through an 8ball in about 5 minutes. I swear this dude must think that shit is legal. One told me that we would love his roomates and I asked if they were girls. He wouldn't answer and I told him to sit down. I was going to pick him up by his balls and throw him through the window but he got scared and took off. The other one I jacked up by his face. I think he liked it.

The movie deal got fucked by the producer who invited too many older people. We had to open sets at tables full of chicks with dudes it was work but I enjoy that shit.

We have been meeting a lot of very young girls for some reason. Some at the pier that were crazy.

EMech was insane the other night. Tonight is my first Friday night. I have a good feel of this place and it's time to step it up a notch. Gotta fuck pad set up. Now that the weekend has arrived the super insanity will start. I'm grinning like a possum just writing this.

Mechanico...love hearin about you heavyin' other dudes...

Fun thread....keep'em comin Conquistidors!

Fuck me running. I can't transcribe the events of last night. Some things can't be put in words. Emech opens a girl w/ a boyfriend. She accuses him of being gay, and he plays into it. He makes her spend 10 minutes explaining how to tell me that he is coming outta the closet. I had to ball up my fist and close my eyes a few times to not laugh. Sometimes it's like standing next to Wayne Brady. You never know what is going to happen.

Her boyfriend was pissed but just had to stand there and suck it up. Then out of the blue some huge beta orbiter shows up and tries to save the day. My reaction would have been to AMOG and possibly fight it out. Emech played it out, and next time he sees her she'll be DTF. The set was well played.

Then there was the bathroom incident. Some chick (hot) tried to use the men's toilet. Emech ran over and DESTROYED her. Then he goes in and fucks the toilet up so she wouldn't use it. I have pics.

This is only a fraction of what happened. I'll post more later.

We went to a dance club Fri. night. The ratio was 4-1 all night long. Crazy. I get opened by a milf and asked to dance. Some crazy white girl cuts in and sticks her tongue in my mouth. I tell her to sit down and I'll be with her in a minute. Then I pull a classic Ali-B move. I went after her hotter friend, who I got spun up. There is some major drama with that so I have to leave it alone. Emech had already left to go get laid.

It's been a long time since I saw a dance club with positive ratio like that. Actually, not since Sarasota. I missed the bang from being greedy, but the girls have my digits. Last night we went to a cocktail party with some fine ass wimminzs. Most were married, but one blond opened me. In fact, she stared me down in the kitchen, then hit on me heavy outside. Smoking game rules.

She was a little drunk, but insisted on coming to her house at some point. I put my digits in her iphone. We'll see what happens with that one. I blew off the haircut girl, and need to call to keep that one fresh.

I've been approached 4 times this week. That just does not happen in GA or NC. Florida is a goldmine.

Oh yeah, Emech saw the power of the Mark Nasons last night.

Ali has the idea to put a fake bilingual secretary ad on Craigslist to help flush out the Latinas. He's going to run it from my office. This should be good.

What a great idea..let us know what is up.

Woke up last night next to a blond with fake boobies. I had a great night courtesy of Emech. Girls here have a laid back attitude, and bitch shields aren't near as bad as other parts of the U.S. There are simply too many attractive targets to get approached continously. Emech made a point to show me this at a strip mall yesterday.

Unfortunately I woke up this morning with anxiety. It's close to time for another stint in the wild wild west. It makes it harder being surrounded by sexy wimminz everywhere.

Emech has given me solid ideas to start a biz here. I'm moving here fo sho! And splitting the cost of a limo, cuz that will be epic on the beaches. Enticing bikini clad girls to take a ride in a limo with private bar? All I can say is WOW. We'll be fucking dem ho's in the limo.

We've talked a lot about game. It's rare to find a cat that is willing to put time into gaming girls. Like limo game. Or interview game. Or some way to tear through the campus ho's around here.

Shit. I was supposed to leave this morning but couldn't get motivated. Two chicks opened me from across the bar last night. How they saw my blue eyes from across the bar is beyond me. The other night a chick opened my by saying I looked like Dierks Bentley. Girls love that guy. And they love me cuz I look like him.

I've gotten approached and complimented more in a week than I would have in 3 months in GA. I'm def making this place home base. Unbelievable.

Ali -b
[attachment=3353]
Does look like him. He found a spot near my house where all the hospitality girls go after work. Gold..