rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best place(s) to travel in Europe around Nov 15th to 30th

Guys,

I plan to hit up Europe with a couple of friends. I would like to do some fun activities, but gaming is a high priority as well. Are there any countries that you recommend within the schengen list (so that I can cover all of them on a Schengen visa). I find it relatively hard to game with a language barrier so I would a priori prefer countries that are foreigner friendly (read easy girls [Image: smile.gif] ) and somewhat english speaking.
If you recommend non English speaking countries with hot girls, please explain to me how to surmount the language barrier. I won't be able to realistically spend more than a few days in any one country, so I cannot spend very much time learning local language words and over optimizing venues etc.

Thanks.

You mention too little of what you value. With only those dates to go on I can only not recommend Scandinavia and the British isles, weather makes people shut themselves in.

@Vicious:

I am not big into architecture, building, museums etc. I am big into water sports, skiing, clubbing, parties etc. and would also like to Day and Night game heavily. So among other things, we also want to hit places that offers pretty good prospects for Indian guys with low-intermediate level game.

Indian troll is back!

J/k...

Water sports is pretty much out the window, the Med won't be cold but surfing and is dying down already. For skiing it is instead too early. What remains is the clubbing and partying, for that Berlin has you served in every category.