rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How important are approach invitations?

A bit about me: I consider myself a very attractive guy, but I'm mixed up with a lot of races, so that's goes against me when gaming most white girls. I'm skinny, but have noticable definition. 6'0. I'm up to date on my style and it sets me apart from the hordes of white bros in cargo shorts and plaid in DC.

I study game more than actually try to put it to use, but I've noticed my success rate when given an approach invitation is probably 75%. If I don't get one? Maybe 2%. Also, my chances quadruple when dealing with asian/middle eastern/indian girls compared to white DC girls. Which sucks because I really like white girls.

I have no problem approaching if I get an approach invitation (smile, eye contact linger or more than once). But most of the time you don't get these. Do you all just go in blind if you're attracted to her? I remember Mystery saying something about a girl being close to you with her back to you but it seemed kind of far-fetched.

I've gone back and forth on how much these matter...approaching is 10x easier if she's obviously interested and giving you signals, but if you're always waiting for an invitation, there will be nights with few or no opportunities.

To keep my night moving, I look for two things: first any obvious approach invitations, and lacking those what girls/groups are open in general. I look for how the girls position themselves, for whether or not they're looking around, etc. Most nights I end up focused on the open groups, and occasionally I'll get an easy approach from an invite. After enough times going in blind, you get a sense which girls are looking to talk to someone new, and which ones are in their own bubble.

For the girls turning their backs, this definitely happens, and is a lot more common than direct approach invitations. Any time a group of girls get within 5-10 feet of you, especially if the bar isn't crowded, definitely take notice. Personally, I see this a lot if I stay in a prime spot on the bar, and I've found it super easy to start conversations when girls get close to you while ordering

Quote: (10-03-2011 02:01 PM)Scarlet_Terror Wrote:  

I've noticed my success rate when given an approach invitation is probably 75%. If I don't get one? Maybe 2%.

I think you answered your own question. Approach invitations are a girls way of saying..."come talk to me".

Keep talking to white girls. You would be surprised how many of them want to try something different. They crave variety too.

Never settle for waiting for an AI, its more icing on the cake, girls take notice when you go in the hard set versus waiting for the low hanging fruit. But if you get it and want to talk to her run with it.

I think looking for Approach Invitations are a waste of time. Just find a way to approach a girl you're interested in and see what happens.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (10-03-2011 09:31 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I think looking for Approach Invitations are a waste of time. Just find a way to approach a girl you're interested in and see what happens.

I would add to that, dont waste those invitation that you happen to notice though.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Quote: (10-03-2011 09:43 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Quote: (10-03-2011 09:31 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I would add to that, dont waste those invitation that you happen to notice though.

Paradox- When you are not looking for invitations they start to come ! Whenever I walk around the bar looking for them its like I never seem to find them.

But when I don't care I start to get a bunch.

I know it's more "alpha" to not wait for IOIs to approach, but honestly, the conversation goes 10x smoother when you do have them. The conversation will usually be more fun, playful and full of sexual tension from the start as opposed to having to use indirect game to warm up a cold lead. The times I have started up a conversation from the cold lead, that feeling of having to win her over while she sits back and evaluates can get tiring. I know if I get an IOI first, the girl will pull her weight for at least 50% of the conversation if not more. If it's cold, then I have to be doing all the talking and escalating myself and hope it's not a flakey ass number I end up getting anyway.

You have to use a mix of both ( and I am not talking about that Youtube channel by Mixx either, or maybe I am).

If there is a fly girl wide open: Make a move.

If you are chilling smoking a grit and a girl is vibing you: Make a move.

Game is not an "either or" thing.

You need to be fluid with this stuff.

I have never get an AI in my whole life (I'm 33 now). Not even once.

I have to do cold approaches. No other choice.

Yea I think a mix of both is the way to go; but I'll lean more on eye contact and invitations over just running up on every pretty girl you see, that didn't even know you existed until you tapped her on the shoulder.

In my experience, cold approaches work, but you have to do A LOT of them to see success. Waiting for some type of invite or at least a more opportune time to approach gets me better results.

However, you have to be on your A game when it comes to swag to get approach invitations. Hit the gym, get your wardrobe together, and find your cool. Without those things being in order, you won't have very many approach invitations.

Quote: (10-03-2011 02:01 PM)Scarlet_Terror Wrote:  

I have no problem approaching if I get an approach invitation (smile, eye contact linger or more than once). But most of the time you don't get these. Do you all just go in blind if you're attracted to her?
it's completely unnecessary and a waste of time to seek them. however, once the signal appears now it's time to make a move asap. whether it's in the beginning like girl holding eye contact or later when she's super attentive. signals just give us information that window of opportunity is open and will close very fast so now it's the best time to GO GO GO!