rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

combining Day bang with Direct

I bit the bullet and bought the book.

I actually got a number using Roosh's ramble type game with Direct. I basically opened direct to get her attention and establish intent, then went right into elderley chat which led to her bitting the bait!

Now should I have started with the elderly chat game, maybee. Has anyone else tried Direct then move right into elderly chat to get her bitting the bait?

Quote:Quote:

Has anyone else tried Direct then move right into elderly chat to get her bitting the bait?

That's like watching the end of a movie first, then watching the beginning after you know what happens. Stating your intentions with direct and then making elderly chat is jarring and strange. I don't advise it. Pick either indirect with elderly chat or stay direct the whole time.

Quote: (10-02-2011 11:59 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Has anyone else tried Direct then move right into elderly chat to get her bitting the bait?

That's like watching the end of a movie first, then watching the beginning after you know what happens. Stating your intentions with direct and then making elderly chat is jarring and strange. I don't advise it. Pick either indirect with elderly chat or stay direct the whole time.

What sorta happened was I went direct and she was taken back and a bit not sure what to do, so I jumped into elderly chat to show some value about myself then she asked me questions about myself bitting da bait. So it was more of switching gears. So you've never tried that?

I have more work to do in the field.