rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman tries to charge her wedding guests 1500$can to pay for her dream wedding

It doesn’t go so well. Bride in Canada tries to charge wedding guests 1500$ each. TLDR Basically don’t get married or if you do get a pre nup and elope.

https://www.brides.com/story/bride-cance...-to-attend

It’s not letting me copy paste the post from my phone

The modern woman's view on weddings:

Quote:Quote:

"I just wanted to be a Kardashian for a day and then live my life like normal

I sometime go to weddings.
Never gave more than 150$, and that was because I came with my daughters.

The only way I'll be giving 1500$ would be if it was for a very (and I mean VERY) good friend.

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

I usually just give a hundred bucks or so.

People should go back to getting houses, land, etc. instead of weddings and forgo all this stupid princess experience bullshit.

I cut out massive amounts of princess related media and junk my daughter watches. My family and wife think I am being cruel, but one thing I noticed when I was younger was just how long girls are into "princess stuff" in the US and how they never truly ever grow out of it. Pink obsessions and glitter stickers ends up turning into entitlement attitude for whatever reason. There are grown women with Hello Kitty all over their cars and homes. It's like a Second Childhood like Nas spoke about.

Girls in China have princess shit too, but seems like once they hit primary school it's all about academic hardcore grinding. The only princess minded bitches in China you see are usually rich and were spoiled so badly, you can easily avoid them without any effort required. (fu er dai, sha bi, xiao san, etc.)

Neither style is perfect, but there has to be some way to cut down on the princess mindset, without ruining their self esteem (whatever the fuck that really is), or turning them into a braniac masculine corporate workhorses that will never find a husband.

Either way, the change has to start on little girls and start early. Nobody is giving a grown bitch a reality check. Only God or Satan can provide that. Forget the frame shit. Nobody is going to game this level of entitlement out of any Western or Eastern woman.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

^
^
Let's just hope your wife isn't teaching princess shit behind your back.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Quote: (08-28-2018 10:24 AM)debeguiled Wrote:  

^
^

HAHA! She isnt into that stuff. She just thinks I might be too strict when I wont let her even have a princess barbie toy. She never goes against anything I say. Seems unreasonable to most people and my wife does not play 4D Chess. She has no idea how spoiled rotten American girls are, but she will eventually.

It's not your wife's job to notice the frog boiling in the water. That's your job as the head of your household. If your word isn't law, you do not have much of a chance to beat back the corruption. Women always corrupt themselves if you leave them without male leadership, that's just their nature.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (08-28-2018 11:40 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Quote: (08-28-2018 10:24 AM)debeguiled Wrote:  

^
^

HAHA! She isnt into that stuff. She just thinks I might be too strict when I wont let her even have a princess barbie toy. She never goes against anything I say. Seems unreasonable to most people and my wife does not play 4D Chess. She has no idea how spoiled rotten American girls are, but she will eventually.

It's not your wife's job to notice the frog boiling in the water. That's your job as the head of your household. If your word isn't law, you do not have much of a chance to beat back the corruption. Women always corrupt themselves if you leave them without male leadership, that's just their nature.

All of you young men who plan to get married someday, read this post and remember it.

The funny part is that the no longer bride has the project to "find herself" with a long travel in South America.

[Image: hamster3.gif]

[Image: 4F6D066800000578-6101095-image-m-215_1535373230281.jpg]

[Image: 4F6D066C00000578-6101095-image-m-217_1535373247198.jpg]

Of course she will jump on as much cock as she can find while in South America

First off, 60k, honeymoon included, is a shitty wedding. She could be a Kardashian for about thirty seconds at that price.

Second, her family has a farm. Put a big tent in the field and have uncle Roy barbegue.

Third, they got a kid. Jesus fuck. Get the little bastard some braces. Or a car when he's sixteen. Or send him to the psychiatrist, which he will inevitably need.

Fourth, and most importantly. It's the bride's family's responsibility to pay for the wedding.

This bitch wants all the glory of a fancy traditional wedding, but overlooks that simple little detail? Fuck you.

And farmers are supposed to be traditional folks. My guess is it's some type of maxine waters liberal faggot vegan rabbit farm. Probably in Seattle.

This is bullshit.

Edit: Oh come on i just read this is in Canada, which is basically one big Seattle. That means in Canada bucks it's only 46k. Even shittier.

Aloha!

This seems fake to me. She writes a rant to friends and family on Facebook and doesn't use actual names. Normal people would write, "Karen said..." not, "My maid of honor said..." because everyone already knows that Karen was the maid of honor. Or even, "Robert wanted a Vegas wedding." not "My Ex wanted..."

"I realized I was pregnant with my first"
What, so the princess accidentally fell on cock without realizing the consequences?
This one sentence says it all (if it's actually a true story)
A vacuous, self absorbed, shallow narcissistic cunt who got a reality check from her nearest and dearest
Is there Ebola in South America? I know there's syphilis and herpes she'll undoubtedly catch (when she realizes that fucking without consequence has other unintended outcomes other than children)

Actually what's strange about this story is holding the wedding in Aruba. Shouldn't costs be even less because it's a 2nd or 3rd world country? At least when I compare the hotel rates to my hometown it's cheaper and higher quality. Maybe it's "more expensive" than One-Horse-Town Idaho or something.

So there's a big discrepancy of why they need so much money for a wedding.

Quote: (08-28-2018 03:17 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

Of course she will jump on as much cock as she can find while in South America

I don't understand why western women go on sex vacations to Latin America and Turkey. I'm almost certain they will find unlimited dudes to bed at home (who are in better shape than overweight Amerindians or Turkish dudes) but I guess they don't want to get exposed as being a mega slut on social media.

Quote: (08-28-2018 04:30 PM)Bazzwaldo Wrote:  

syphilis and herpes she'll undoubtedly catch (when she realizes that fucking without consequence has other unintended outcomes other than children)

Herpes statistics are misleading and it's rare to see people with outbreaks.

Syphilis and most STDs are still curable.

HIV is just a bunch of pills everyday with few side-effects.

And even if a woman gets 10 STDs (and it's incurable and frequently showing symptoms) she will probably still be able to find some cuck or beta that would marry her.

Jesus that facebook post. I never thought so many red pill cliches would play out at once; but they did. And I'm somehow happier knowing she made a bunch of bad decisions, is still making them, and the fleeting happiness she'll gain from all that South American cock will be swiftly followed by soul crushing unfulfilled sadness and probably again followed by some beta schlub wifing her up and if she acts quickly she may just find one with enough money to get her the wedding she thinks she deserves then followed by her slowly starting to resent her beta husband and be miserable again.

My God. She cancels the wedding when she already has a kid with the groom because people didn't agree to gift her $1500 a piece. Then she has the audacity to blame her family and friends for her choice to back out of the marriage, which will take its toll on the kid for the rest of his/her life.

It would just break my heart if she became another victimized tourist statistic in South America.

Pic of the formerly happy couple?

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Quote:Quote:

It's a once and a lifetime party.”

Bitch doesn't even speak English but wants to get paid to hitch her soyboy.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Well, she's single again. Who's stepping up to snag this catch?

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Quote: (08-28-2018 07:49 AM)TheMaleBrain Wrote:  

I sometime go to weddings.
Never gave more than 150$, and that was because I came with my daughters.

The only way I'll be giving 1500$ would be if it was for a very (and I mean VERY) good friend.

I never gave more than $10 worth in an anonymous package. And I always made sure to fuck at least one of the bridesmaids. So I guess I ended up break/even.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

I've got a worse story for your guys. I know a guy about a year ago whose daughter was getting married. He lost his job and told her that he couldn't afford a wedding. She told him that she didn't want him there. I told the man that he needed to have a talk with the man who was marrying his daughter.

The math says that $60k at $1500 each means she invited (or was hoping for) 40 guests. The article I read said she got 8 responses, cheques enclosed.

I got married last year in a civil ceremony in Hong Kong. It was about $250USD for the administrative fees and less than $100 to take the wedding party out to dinner. We

[Don't dox yourself -Mod]

In terms of a honeymoon, we live in China and will be in the Philippines anyways so airfare to anywhere in SEA is basically incidental and resorts are comparatively inexpensive.

All in, if it cracks 5-figures I would be surprised.

But guys her psychic told her to go with the expensive venue! Come on! How are you going to argue with that?

Back to reality. A few weeks ago I went to my cousin's wedding. About two months prior to the event, she asked me for a "comp" through my business connections (it was a four night stay at a very expensive resort). She told me it was for a charity event that she was involved with. Fair enough, I thought. I discovered, by talking to other wedding guests, that what had actually happened was that my cousin and her future husband had held a "wedding auction". They asked a large number of friends and family for free stuff (often lying about the reason) and then auctioned it off to have a more expensive wedding.

The day after the wedding, I called my friend and had him cancel the resort certificate. Good luck using that. I can't understand or, at this point, tolerate the trend of couples (mostly women) wanting to hold weddings that are well outside of their pay grade. A very nice wedding can be had for a modest amount of money. You just have to be creative. This is pure vanity.

Currently out of office.

Seems like she was holding a destination wedding and they are young so 1) this requires a week off work 2) it requires money.

With that said $1500 doesn't seem wild for a destination wedding if it included your airfare / hotel etc. I suspect though what she really wanted was everyone to pay their own Flights + Hotels + give her $1500 and hence why there was such an issue.

I guess a greedy woman evaluates her status by how much ressources she can extract from her relatives & friends.

All that money will be expended in totally useless stupid shit of course.