rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Adventures in Game > Part 2 > Poznan

After Part 1 > Praha, logically, it is time for Part 2.

Meaning, it's the city of Poznan.

A big enough city of some 530k citizens, thus with a reasonable supply of young and hot and tight (or so I thought) girls.

[Image: attachment.jpg39861]   

Either the promised or the damned land - depending whom you listen to and what strategy you prefer to employ (I don't do online (yet?) as some of you will well know).

I'm both stoked and apprehensive - will slavic princesses receive me well or will it become a trip to never land? I have no less than a few weeks, possibly more, to find out the truth.

I had a bit of a break from chasing skirt due to a business and a mountain trip and feel, gamewise, like a rusty VW Beetle.

However, apart from universally acknowledged theoretical and practical toolkit, I will be employing the most advanced algorithmic ideas in the gaming domain to get a bit of an edge and to maximise my results. These clever and mathematically proved ideas are neatly presented in the book Algorithms to Live By. I will try to embed quick run-downs of these principles further down the line.

Presentation wise, I have moderately germanic looks, fresh haircut, donned my indispensable "pua outfit" and pockets brimful of hope. The weather is on my side and Monday is, universally, full of business and errands girls have to deal with.

[Image: attachment.jpg39862]   

It is also the last week of the summer before the school and universities begin to welcome new arrivals from all over the country. One can even feel the last whispers of sunrays, before the trees being their annual mourning by shedding their red-yellow leaves and winter settles in.

Let's get started.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Instead of gaming in Poznań, I had to go back to Scotland, then flew to Kraköw with my wing for a week. I had pleasure to meet Bojangles and Digital Nomad as well. Unfortunately, Kraköw girls weren't kind to me, hence venturing back to Poznań, for I think the girls here are a little more down to earth creatures. If you want to roll with me, either dg or ng, pm me.

-- Elon Musk

Back in Poznań went for some Indian delicacies with a resident, good friend of mine. I still don’t recall picking up a girl in a restaurant. This time nothing changed. Running Vicky, Cristina, Barcelona game not for a faint hearted but if there are no girls like the actresses in that movie (I actually met one of them, though in a professional context, sadly), I can't be bothered to try to pull off a handsome and dark artist. There were a few big parties occupying adjoining tables and a few couples trying furtively to re-ignite their fading romance. Alas, we focused on men talk, enjoyed the food, then he had to go and finish his business, whereas I ventured to an upscale mall in town.

And here’s a disappointment. Even though biggest Polish cities are flooded with cutish to cute girls, most are somewhat plain and dress just as plain. A true gem rarely to be found. However, with some tenacity and persistence, sooner or later (usually the latter), a rare one will pop out of nowhere.

It was rather late and things were getting quieter when I spotted a bona fide IG fashion model with some half a million followers. No, I didn’t approach her, for she was with some nondescript looking, early 40s man. But, oh boy, this girl knew how to show off her attributes - short, beige, tightest of dresses accentuating perky tits and curvy ass and ballet dancer’s legs adorned in cowboy boots.

With a swimsuit body, long hair and a pleasant, innocent and fresh face, any man would be hard press to give her less than an 8 (though her IG photos are hotter, hands down). The accompanying her man was given illusion of something to happen, for from time to time she’d have her hand under his arm but that was it. Excited as she was, she pointed to some female watches on display at a premium jewellery shop. The prices would make nearly all Polish men faint on the spot. The watches' prices started around median annual salary. So, yes, that’s how if works with dirty hoes girls with hundreds of thousands of followers - they milk their sponsors for what they’re worth, then they jump onto the next guy without much else in the offing, bar handholding and an occasional blowjob to seal the bank transfer. I have a feeling she likes to be seen in her fashionable and sexy outfits in “the places one needs to be”, thus I shall, in due time, field an occasion to make my presence known to her.

Seeing they won't part, I changed direction and walked past another jewellery shop nearing closing time, thus empty inside (of customers but not shop assistants!). Some girl stood outside appreciating the intricate designs, made a small talk with her but the real deal was inside. Went in and greeted the assistant with my little plan of causal chat that would transition to directness. And a girl just as pretty as the IG model, if not hotter but perhaps a couple years older. With blonde hair, wholesome face, dressed in white top and tight black trousers exposing perfect waist to hips ratio, I was sold on her like a thirsty man in a desert willing to pay any price for a bottle of water.

I talked mostly, personalised conversation, fractionated, polarised, qualified and accused but her intermittent eye-contact and folded hands suggested she wouldn’t have any of it. Asked what she was doing after her shift was over, perhaps could’ve been more persistent but all in all, she said she had a boyfriend (I doubt it was serious, if at all). I still pressed on, after all boys come and go and if she gave me her number, some time in the future I’d message her and it would be up to her what to do with my message. To no avail. She thanked me, but a no meant no.

The day later it occurred to me, I should’ve lured her out from behind her little counter under the pretence of showing me some of the jewellery. Then, there wouldn’t be any physical barrier between us and I were in a position to touch her, whilst standing close and with intense eye-contact. Live and learn.

I left the mall and decided to continue. Early night it was so mostly people heading to bars, usually in groups of two or more. I did to and fro Polwiejska Street without talking to any of the girls, then decided to head to one of the more popular bars, just off the Old Town. In the course of the night, sipping a darn good IPA at a bar, I think, I’ve opened some ten sets but I didn’t get any success. Girls were friendly, chat was OK but I neither touched them nor spiked their emotions, as I realised the day after, mulling over my lack of results. The bar is somewhat too big, multi-storey, and too much traffic around it to build a situational DHV a la Mystery Method.

Most Polish guys never ever talked to anybody they didn’t know (maybe that was incidental but I was surprised how everyone was in their own bubble). All of them, without exception, would come to the bar to get served, stood still eyeing bottles on the shelves or kept glancing at their phones, whilst a pretty girl would do the same waiting to get served. Until I’d open. There was a two set glued up at the bar all night, almost certainly waiting to get picked up. They weren’t as attractive as I’d like them to, and they kept eyeballing me as often as a pickpocketter tourists in a popular holiday spot. But, damn, women these days aren’t good at flirting - had they smiled and gave a proper non-verbal invitation, I might have introduced myself and make them my pawns at the bar. Maybe I should’ve but as I mentioned it was a busy bar and most of the time I was eyeing hotter girls. Past midnight I was too tired to continue, thus hopped in a taxi which arrived promptly and took me home for a well deserved sleep.

No results whatsoever but it was good evening and good night, though. After all, I rolled entire time solo, kept my state entire night, met some people, someone bought me shots and felt good about my progress. And tomorrow’s another day...

-- Elon Musk

Hey man, just signed up and can't DM but I'd love to join you. I'm in Poznan for a month and speak pretty good Polish. How long are you staying here for? (Assuming you'd want to hang with a total n00b)

Quote:Quote:

It is also the last week of the summer before the school and universities begin to welcome new arrivals from all over the country. One can even feel the last whispers of sunrays, before the trees being their annual mourning by shedding their red-yellow leaves and winter settles in.

Haha almost two months later and it's still warm enough for girls to be walking in short skirts! Got quite lucky with the weather this year.