rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The world's most underrated women (nsfw)

These are the bitches we should see more of; or who are around but simply don't get enough props for a variety of reasons:poor marketing,lack of exposure etc, etc.
[Image: 02.jpg]
Whooaaaaa! Big tits,small waist and perfect face is my visual vodka lime!
Instead of inflicting the Anna Pacquins and Roseanne Barrs on innocent TV watchers,I can't understand why the same PTB can't introduce this unknown Russian model ,Katerina Olendzskaia to the world via celluloid.
She will always be the true hottie of TLC:Chill-eye.
[Image: rozonda_chilli_thomas_001_100408.jpg]
The late and still lamented Aliyah.
[Image: aliyah-d05cf.jpg]

Aliyah was a fine black woman. She is light-skinned so that helps TREMENDOUSLY.

And I rarely see a attractive black female.

Quote: (09-29-2011 08:43 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

You should visit an HBCU. Best looking black chics you'll ever see. A lot of "redbones" with thick juicy bodies.

Side note: I think the media purposely puts ugly black chicks on tv. They want to keep up the white beauty standard.

Black women would do a lot to help combat the "white beauty standard" if they didn't insist on wearing wigs.

Wigs are the reason I can't take the pictures of most 'hot' black women seriously. It's simply not them. They look entirely different with their natural hair, and sans-wig is the look that I generally prefer. There are plenty of hot black women, but you really aren't measuring a true standard of beauty unless they don't have a wig on. Additionally, I can't help but imagine what these women look like with their wigs off.

They don't usually wear wigs, it's weaves. Let's try to avoid another black woman bashing fest.

When someone makes a thread about "UNDERRATED women" I'm not expecting to see women that the average guy would like

The pics afronoob posted are girls that look exactly like the girls who do get a lot of media exposure.

Maybe this thread should be called, who do you consider an HB-10 part2

Quote: (09-29-2011 10:38 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

They don't usually wear wigs, it's weaves. Let's try to avoid another black woman bashing fest.

Well, same thing from an aesthetic perspective. I've dated black women enough to know that many/most alternate between wigs and weaves. Also, I didn't know that there were any sacred cows here. I didn't mean to offend [Image: smile.gif] Again, black women can be beautiful. My point is that they hide that beauty with their choice of hair apparatus...lol

I hear you. I'm hardly a fan of fake hair or fake anything. As Curt Cobain said, "come as you are."

Guys,
Meet 'Globeleza' Aline Prado. Outside of Brazil almost no one knows about her.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Quote: (09-29-2011 10:48 AM)velkrum Wrote:  

When someone makes a thread about "UNDERRATED women" I'm not expecting to see women that the average guy would like

The pics afronoob posted are girls that look exactly like the girls who do get a lot of media exposure.

Perhaps,but these particular hotties never got and still don't get their much deserved props,which was why I decided to fix that with this thread.
Luvianka,that's WTF I'm talking about! Will post my Brazilian 9 shortly. I think she's quite famous in your parts but practically uknown elsewhere.

Quote: (09-29-2011 12:47 PM)afronoob Wrote:  

Perhaps,but these particular hotties never got and still don't get their much deserved props,which was why I decided to fix that with this thread.
Luvianka,that's WTF I'm talking about! Will post my Brazilian 9 shortly. I think she's quite famous in your parts but practically uknown elsewhere.

She's not famous in my parts -I'm Mexican and Brazilian women as any other Brazilian thing is relegated in Mexico (the one and only exception is soccer and soccer players). You know, it's about politics. There used to be a time when Brazil and Mexico competed to be the leading voice in Latin America. Not any more, we lost in a landslide (I admit my defeat). Anyway, I am looking forward to know your Brazilian Top 10, Hey, Roosh, what's yours?

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Quote: (09-29-2011 01:37 PM)Luvianka Wrote:  

Quote: (09-29-2011 12:47 PM)afronoob Wrote:  

She's not famous in my parts -I'm Mexican and Brazilian women as any other Brazilian thing is relegated in Mexico (the one and only exception is soccer and soccer players). You know, it's about politics. There used to be a time when Brazil and Mexico competed to be the leading voice in Latin America. Not any more, we lost in a landslide (I admit my defeat). Anyway, I am looking forward to know your Brazilian Top 10, Hey, Roosh, what's yours?

Here she is! IMO,the most underrated Brazilian. While we're flooded with the Giselle Bundchens and Caroline Dieckmanns most people haven't seen or even heard of this original hotness.
[Image: fotos-de-thais-araujo-garotas-e-biquinis...50x150.jpg]

Am not ashamed to say she's the reason I watch shades of sin,a dubbed telenovela.
On the same note here are 2 more overlooked hotties. If you ever looked at the old Destiny's Child closely you'd have noticed Letoya Luckett and Kelly Rowland. How Beyonce ever overshadowed them in terms of looks or talent I'll never understand; maybe it was the luck of the draw that morphed her into the frontgal and thus the most easily recognizable face in the world.
Anywhooooo,here are the other 2.
[Image: kelly-rowland.jpg]

[Image: letoya405.jpg]

Everything that makes a nice face,big eyes ,delicate bone structure and all round facial symmetry makes them both genuine 8s.

Quote: (09-29-2011 10:14 AM)rakishness Wrote:  

Side note: I think the media purposely puts ugly black chicks on tv. They want to keep up the white beauty standard.

That's exactly what it is.

That's why you see shit like the girl from Precious on the cover of Elle.

That russian girl made my heart stop for a moment! WTF Please tell me that is not common in Russia!!!

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Wow!!! That’s really offensive you need to calm down.

Quote: (10-06-2011 09:47 PM)Jason Zee Wrote:  

Wow!!! That’s really offensive you need to calm down.

Eh, do you have a preference in women? All he said is he rarely finds black girls attractive. I don't find black girls particularly attractive either. I find Indian women the least attractive, on average. It's all a matter of personal taste.

Aaliyah was hot, no doubt, regardless of her skin tone. I'm a big fan of Alicia Keys. The last time I was in Miami I saw plenty of attractive black girls (not so much in DC, IMO). Also, against my preferences, Freida Pinto is absolutely balls hot.

Quote: (10-06-2011 08:54 PM)jariel Wrote:  

You know you guys could be onto something. Thanks! You've helped crystallize a thread idea I've been kicking around in my head for quite a while.

Quote: (09-29-2011 08:39 AM)afronoob Wrote:  

[Image: 02.jpg]

cute.looks like a lot of girls round here lately.....
The tribal tattoo is fairly emabarr though.....

Quote: (09-30-2011 03:11 AM)afronoob Wrote:  

On the same note here are 2 more overlooked hotties. If you ever looked at the old Destiny's Child closely you'd have noticed Letoya Luckett and Kelly Rowland. How Beyonce ever overshadowed them in terms of looks or talent I'll never understand; maybe it was the luck of the draw that morphed her into the frontgal and thus the most easily recognizable face in the world.

Beyonce was ushered into the light because she is light skinneded <<<<< deliberate ebonic typo

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (10-07-2011 05:41 AM)afronoob Wrote:  

Quote: (10-06-2011 08:54 PM)jariel Wrote:  

You know you guys could be onto something. Thanks! You've helped crystallize a thread idea I've been kicking around in my head for quite a while.

That girl from Precious was really on the cover of Elle??? WTF?? I guess I shouldn't be surprised, you'll see someone like Alek Wek on those magazines before you see Gabriel Union.

Edit -- guess you guys are right. Looks like there was some controversy surrounding it too: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...shoot.html

Quote: (10-07-2011 01:42 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

That girl from Precious was really on the cover of Elle??? WTF?? I guess I shouldn't be surprised, you'll see someone like Alek Wek on those magazines before you see Gabriel Union.

You don't think Alex Wek is hot??? You telling me you wouldn't ride that silly if you drew that?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQWXw00fuvgfk0HG6-W9a...Nqq2lkXsFQ]

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Hellz no! She looks like a man! I'm not into those Sudanese Minut Bol looking chics!

[Image: 391px-Alek_Wek.jpg]

Has nothing to do with her being dark and African. On the other hand I think Nina Keita(Nigerian I think) is beautiful:

[Image: Nina+Keita.jpg]

Quote: (10-07-2011 02:07 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Hellz no! She looks like a man! I'm not into those Sudanese Minut Bol looking chics!

[Image: 391px-Alek_Wek.jpg]

Has nothing to do with her being dark and African. On the other hand I think Nina Keita(Nigerian I think) is beautiful:

[Image: Nina+Keita.jpg]

LOLL!!! Tru dat! Looks like she will stuff every weak ass layup made in her paint on some 'Not in my house!' Mutombo shyt!! LMAOO!!

P.S. That Nigerian lizard is looking spicy!

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (10-07-2011 10:10 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (09-30-2011 03:11 AM)afronoob Wrote:  

Beyonce was ushered into the light because she is light skinneded <<<<< deliberate ebonic typo

Yet another potentially great thread! We really should see more of this chick. No really! We should see more of Mario Balotelli's girl. Sorry-no nudes;not even topless. She's a mix of many things Congolese,Egyptian and Rwandese,obviously TUTSI!! Ivan Drago,Leonard D Neubache,porscheguy and Que enspastic,don't look at her forehead!

[Image: MAIN-Fanny-Neguesha.jpg]

Fanny Neguesha should be the face of Dior,Armani AND Ralph Lauren,dammit!

Young Hillary Clinton.

Don't debate me.