rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman successfully sues dating agency over lack of men

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle...SApp_Other

Quote:Quote:

A divorcee seeking a wealthy boyfriend has won £13,100 in damages from an elite dating agency after it failed to introduce her to the match she hoped would be “possibly the man of my dreams, the father of my child”.

Tereza Burki had sued Seventy Thirty, based in Knightsbridge, central London, for deceit and misrepresentation. On Wednesday the high court ruled it had misled the businesswoman about its “exclusive” membership.

“This case is about a woman looking for romantic happiness who says she was tricked into shopping in the wrong place, paying a large sum to a dating agency which, she says, made promises but failed to produce the goods.”

Burki, 47, a mother of three who lives in Chelsea, approached the dating service in 2013 in pursuit of a new partner. “Her requirements were not modest,” the judge observed.

What she wanted was a “sophisticated gentleman”, ideally employed in the finance industry. It was important that he should lead a “wealthy lifestyle” and be “open to travelling internationally”.

Her most important requirement was a willingness to have more children since she had always wanted four. Burki was encouraged by what she read about Seventy Thirty and eventually signed up, paying £12,600.

The judge said the agency’s then managing director, Lemarc Thomas, claimed there was a substantial number of wealthy male members actively engaged in its matchmaking services who were a sufficient match for Burki’s desires.

This was false and misleading, said the judge, because there were only about 100 active male members altogether. That number could not “by any stretch of the imagination” be described as a substantial number, even without considering how far that number would have to be reduced to allow for compliance with her criteria.

Ruling on the agency’s libel claim, Parkes said he had not found the business was a fundamentally dishonest or fraudulent operation, although at the time it probably had a short supply of suitable men.

“We are a niche, exclusive agency, not a mainstream, mass-market online dating service. We are not going to have thousands of members because there simply aren’t thousands of single, wealthy, high-calibre prospects out there,” Ambrose said.

Of course there is always are short supply of suitable men for women. No matter what. When a man in average just get a like of every 115. woman at tinder, when women look online for a level 20 % higher then them, when 80 % of men not suitable for men, its good that courts give women the right to now sue.
Guess the next step is to randomly sue men, because they are not suitable and lead to a rape trauma.

This woman is 47 and has already 3 kids. She lived in the illusion or maybe get sold it by this dating side, that there are enough men for her. She has no common sense, that a man that match her requirements can date a woman 20 years younger with no kids at all. Her time is up...

We will stand tall in the sunshine
With the truth upon our side
And if we have to go alone
We'll go alone with pride

For us, these conflicts can be resolved by appeal to the deeply ingrained higher principle embodied in the law, that individuals have the right (within defined limits) to choose how to live. But this Western notion of individualism and tolerance is by no means a conception in all cultures. - Theodore Dalrymple

Heard this on the radio.

> Woman in her late 40s
> Lives in Chelsea, London
> Shopping list of demands
> Needs dating service

Turned it off soon after. Fuck talking about Mohammeds blowing themselves up in London or running over Vegan cyclists, a nuclear bomb blew up in London today.

[Image: getimage.aspx?regionKey=sQ6G9lW8DVlM7wZp...&scale=100]

Apparently, she thinks Woll Smoth face is sexy enough to get her out of working for a living.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

If she had been told "international Playboy bankers have their pick of 18 year olds, we can't help you" she would have sued for age discrimination. Lose-lose

Quote: (08-16-2018 04:24 PM)godfather dust Wrote:  

If she had been told "international Playboy bankers have their pick of 18 year olds, we can't help you" she would have sued for age discrimination. Lose-lose

My thoughts exactly. Honestly don't know how the dating service could have come out on top here--they were fucked the second she walked in the door. There is no way to pair this crone up with the man she thinks she deserves and yet if you fail she will savage you online and take you to court. I guess the only way to navigate these waters is to not guarantee these women anything...but the whole point of the exorbitant fee is the assurance of meeting someone.

Someone will eventually find a way to reliably monetize these delusional old hags though---there's just too much alimony money sloshing around not to.

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca

You faggots wouldn't know a high-value aged woman if she had gold bars falling out of her loose vagina...

[Image: PAY-TerezaBurki1.jpg]

[Image: 4D9C226200000578-5881839-image-m-35_1529917402628.jpg]

[Image: bd054ee9-884f5a57ecaca8d9084e89e4bfcf4639_400x400.jpeg]

Elbows not pointy. She even comes pre-loaded with offspring so you don't need to impregnate.

Hard HB 11/10. Would bang.

Quote: (08-16-2018 04:37 PM)Buck Wild Wrote:  

Someone will eventually find a way to reliably monetize these delusional old hags though---there's just too much alimony money sloshing around not to.

She'll be a angry witch within a year, trying to infect the mind of any young/pretty/virginal woman she can find nearby.

Feminism is what old angry witches do to reduce the competition.

I wonder how many dates she went on before she sued.

She's better looking than the average American woman, but not by a lot. Her best option is probably to find a 65 year old widower who like raising kids.

Damn.
If all the good men are gone, to the point where even 'elite' dating agencies can't find them.
Guess these women are in even more trouble than we thought.

Let us hope she reinvests that ~13,000 wisely... [Image: rolleyes.gif]

The sad thing is, there are so many divorced men out that this women will find someone. Putting 20 on it. There always another dude coming in the west. I know an skinny old lady who found a retired dude to drive her around

Quote: (08-16-2018 04:42 PM)DaveR Wrote:  

[Image: bd054ee9-884f5a57ecaca8d9084e89e4bfcf4639_400x400.jpeg]

Those are some sad looking kids.

Aloha!

Britain is an insane asylum legally speaking anyway.

It will be gone in the next decades demographically, so her late-stage Rome shenanigans won't make a difference.

The point is they sold her a product/service that wasn't actually available; I don't see the issue really.

Quote: (08-17-2018 04:45 AM)Saweeep Wrote:  

The point is they sold her a product/service that wasn't actually available; I don't see the issue really.

I agree slightly - those dating agencies which charge 10.000$+ for perfect matches are semi-scams anyway, though some do very well because they actually manage to pair wealthy couples and they in return pay them even more than their exorbitant fee.

However - would a man have gotten his money back if he demanded a barrage of 20yo hot girls aged 48, overweight and not successful?

The answer is no, so she should not get her money back either.

I would have given her half back as a judge and called her responsible too for believing the lies. She is an overweight 48yo divorcee with 3 kids in tow and expected a wealthy attractive man who was willing to marry her and pay for her IVF impregnation. That was unrealistic by default.

A couple of years back, I was a member of a good quality, fee paying site. As a man just over 50, I encountered many such women online, but never got to meet anyone, due to their excessive demands. Eventually, I did manage to set up a coffee date with someone. During the meet, I asked if she had met anyone else from the site prior to me, to which she replied that she'd met up with six guys. From the descriptions given, these were all high status men, and yet she had found fault with all of them. Funnily enough, I heard no more from her and, soon after this, I cancelled my subscription.

When there's no man to sue for alimony, women sue the dating service.

When there is no man AND no dating service to sue, women sue the workplace. I may start a thread on a new trend I've noticed: Workplace alimony. This is when women invent imaginary illnesses and discrimination charges to get cash and prizes by suing their employer.

Quote: (08-17-2018 04:43 AM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  

Britain is an insane asylum legally speaking anyway.

It will be gone in the next decades demographically, so her late-stage Rome shenanigans won't make a difference.

Jesus, so much this.

The anti-male/anti-provider/anti-common sense/anti-due process legal stuff that I've seen coming out of the UK over the years is beyond the pale. The US is far from perfect but it's nowhere near as bad as the UK.

I feel for the few sensible UK citizens out there; their culture and country is truly lost. I don't see any path to turning it around.

Bruh can I sue Tinder cause I haven't found my 18 year old virgin 10 on there yet? One with no gag reflex and sandwich making skills that rivals the gods... These are my only demands.

[Image: SEXY%2BTEEN.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Yet another example of feminism v reality where reality wins.

Aging, kankled, chubster with three kids only looking for men who can afford to pay for her travel? And presumably her kids, or is she just a shitty mother?

She'll either die alone or make some guy miserable. Feminism has really distorted how many women view themselves. And society enables them.

Quote: (08-17-2018 06:30 AM)Nordwand Wrote:  

A couple of years back, I was a member of a good quality, fee paying site. As a man just over 50, I encountered many such women online, but never got to meet anyone, due to their excessive demands. Eventually, I did manage to set up a coffee date with someone. During the meet, I asked if she had met anyone else from the site prior to me, to which she replied that she'd met up with six guys. From the descriptions given, these were all high status men, and yet she had found fault with all of them. Funnily enough, I heard no more from her and, soon after this, I cancelled my subscription.

Your post reminded me of this classic skit from Smack the Pony. It really sums up a lot of those delusional twats:

Why is a website that caters to high net worth men allowing women over the age 30 to register?

Quote: (08-17-2018 04:45 AM)Saweeep Wrote:  

Now she knows how most men feel.

The woman and the agency were operating in fantasy land, if the agency didn't think this wasn't a potential bad customer from the start.

That said, the agency fee was £12,600, and her damages were £13,100?

U.K. is done

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Quote: (08-17-2018 06:30 AM)Nordwand Wrote:  

...to which she replied that she'd met up with six guys. From the descriptions given, these were all high status men, and yet she had found fault with all of them. Funnily enough, I heard no more from her...

Online 'dating' in a nutshell.