rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

too much hotness

too much hotness

What to do when you come across a chick that is the hottest chick you have seen in a while, like so hot it is ridiculous? I find myself lacking confidence in these situations, due mostly to shock and awe. I felt like a sexual predator yesterday in this grocery store with this lone hotness walking around. I mean she was tall, hispanic, beautiful face, very clean, had on business casual attire, hot tits, and a tight ass. What do you guys do to get past overwhelming sex appeal?

too much hotness

Quote: (05-02-2009 05:57 PM)mlucasone Wrote:  

What to do when you come across a chick that is the hottest chick you have seen in a while, like so hot it is ridiculous? I find myself lacking confidence in these situations, due mostly to shock and awe. I felt like a sexual predator yesterday in this grocery store with this lone hotness walking around. I mean she was tall, hispanic, beautiful face, very clean, had on business casual attire, hot tits, and a tight ass. What do you guys do to get past overwhelming sex appeal?

Dude I know EXACTLY what you are talking about.

I work for a nightclub and we have two locations. Anyway I'm a bouncer at the clubs and I'm schedualed mostly at our first location. I work at our second location very rarely.

Anyway there is this one cocktail waitress at our second location that is drop dead gorgeous. Dark brown hair, green eyes, perfect face (doesn't wear any make up at all) ... just perfect! She's really nice too but I've always been way too shy to talk to her. She has come up to me on a couple of occasions if I've been schedualed there but I feel like a 12-year-old boy that has touched a boob for the first time or something LOL. Just can't get my shit together.

Anyway, it wouldn't matter at the end of the day because a girl like her has to have a man and I was right because at a staff party one night her and I started talking a bit. Of course I was drunk because it was an open bar staff event. So she comes up to me and says "You're never working at the KW location" and I told her that they need me at the first locations and they put the newer bouncers at the newer location and so forth. Anyway, I told her at that point how beautiful I thought she was and she asked me why I never said anything before. I said "well I know a girl like you has to have a boyfriend and I'm really shy". And she says "yeah I have a boyfriend but he's an asshole".

That is like the story with all these girls man. Seems like the hotter they are the more of a douchebag their boyfriend is.

Seriously though - not a day goes by since I've met her that she doesn't cross my mind. And I work at a nightclub so I see some pretty hot chicks every night......and she stands out to me that much!!!!!

too much hotness

And you didn't make a move why?

If what you're saying is true she was giving you an opening: "but he's an asshole".

From my experience women are drawn to asshole guys, but they never identify them as being assholes. They identify it as being some type of attraction. Most women don't realize the asshole trait and attribute their behaviours to other things. For a woman to come out and say her boyfriend is an asshole could be a way of her saying that she's losing attraction.

It can also be a term of endearment depending on the context of how it's used. You showed your cards to her and displayed weakness.

too much hotness

That was a perfect setup! She was already talking to you! You were at a nightclub! Lol, I would know exactly what to do in those situations. I'm talking about going to the store and seeing an amazing chick as you walk down the cereal aisle. I guess I could do direct game. It won't work, but it would keep my approach anxiety down.

too much hotness

Quote: (05-04-2009 11:07 AM)Trotter Wrote:  

And you didn't make a move why?

If what you're saying is true she was giving you an opening: "but he's an asshole".

From my experience women are drawn to asshole guys, but they never identify them as being assholes. They identify it as being some type of attraction. Most women don't realize the asshole trait and attribute their behaviours to other things. For a woman to come out and say her boyfriend is an asshole could be a way of her saying that she's losing attraction.

It can also be a term of endearment depending on the context of how it's used. You showed your cards to her and displayed weakness.

Whatever man. I'm not reading toooooo much into it. I was drunk as fuck too and no woman wants a dude that is drunk off his ass coming on to her. Pretty faces come and go.

I'm now seeing a chick I met a while ago....so yeah

too much hotness

hey, i didn't mean to criticize. I'm sorry. This must be a problem with most non roosh guys. I know in His book he says imagine her taking a shit or something to desensitize you. But i don't know, I'll try a few things. I appreciate the input. Your pretty lucky to be in your situation. I am going to be a bartender soon hopefully.

too much hotness

Only way to desensitize yourself to hot girls (becoming immune to it), is talk to a lot of hot girls. There is no trick.
If you want to accomplish this goal in a short amount of time, go to Cordoba, Argentina for two weeks. You will then be unaffected by beauty.

too much hotness

Quote: (05-09-2009 06:04 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Only way to desensitize yourself to hot girls (becoming immune to it), is talk to a lot of hot girls. There is no trick.
If you want to accomplish this goal in a short amount of time, go to Cordoba, Argentina for two weeks. You will then be unaffected by beauty.

Well working at the clubs and bars that I work at I do see and talk to a lot of hot women. Like you said I have become desentized to a pretty face.

Anyway the establishments that I work at bring in nothing but stuck up women.