rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chinese girls in Shanghai rate their own attractiveness

My 2 cents:

1. If you've lived in Asia / EE / South America and you're used to seeing stunning girls on a daily basis, most of these broads would strike you as plain at best (makeup, clothes and surgery notwithstanding) and perhaps even completely delusional.

2. "Confidence = sexy, no matter how you look", says aggressive and unattractive Chinese woman with bad dentition.

Good nutrition's given ya some length of bone but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash are you, Starling..?

Chinese hamster is massive.

3. The thirst in the comments section is beyond belief.

4. I like the Asian Boss YouTube channel for featuring real people and their opinions. But I have to say they try to frame everything in leftist PC terms.

"Racism this, discrimination that". When are they going to learn that Asians could give a damn about all of that stuff we get our panties in such a wad about over in the West?

They might not all be using the same scale as we are. 10 might be the only number they wouldn't hate themselves for being.

Our individual tastes might differ too. Conventionally, 1:22 is prettier, but since I find tall feminine slender Asian women who don't hog the spotlight extremely attractive, I'd pick Eeyore at 1:50 over all of them and I'm not joking.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Slight sidenote: Is there any advantage of double eyelids over single eyelids, besides attractiveness?

Well, this is Shanghai.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (08-11-2018 04:17 AM)VincentVinturi Wrote:  

My 2 cents:

1. If you've lived in Asia / EE / South America and you're used to seeing stunning girls on a daily basis, most of these broads would strike you as plain at best (makeup, clothes and surgery notwithstanding) and perhaps even completely delusional.

2. "Confidence = sexy, no matter how you look", says aggressive and unattractive Chinese woman with bad dentition.

Good nutrition's given ya some length of bone but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash are you, Starling..?

Chinese hamster is massive.

3. The thirst in the comments section is beyond belief.

4. I like the Asian Boss YouTube channel for featuring real people and their opinions. But I have to say they try to frame everything in leftist PC terms.

"Racism this, discrimination that". When are they going to learn that Asians could give a damn about all of that stuff we get our panties in such a wad about over in the West?

Speaking of Westernised Asians there's always the SquattinCassanova YouTube channel.

Quote: (08-11-2018 10:38 AM)glugger Wrote:  

Slight sidenote: Is there any advantage of double eyelids over single eyelids, besides attractiveness?

With Western ideals of beauty comes marginally increased status.

They insist on porcelain white skin unlike the tanned farmers out in the pasture who are perceived as the dirty underclass.

Yet the Chinese still love the English-speaking West and you'll think you've set foot in Shanghai when you visit Australian first tier cities.

Girl at 5:53: "Nowadays, Chinese girls focus too much on their physical appearance, while girls in the West pay more attention to developing themselves on the inside."

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Cool thread. It’s interesting how the tastes of the local clientele differentiate between the imported stock.

Was out with a few friends and we got into the conversation about what’s considered “attractive” by East Asian standards.

-According to my Japanese friend, a pale 150-cm, doll-like creature with a small face, big eyes (with color-contacts), huge knockers and squeaky voice was considered the cream of the crop.

-For my Chinese brethren, it’s a pale, taller chick with big eyes, and a “slender” frame (i.e. no curves whatsoever).

Funny thing is is that many of the other men out here hate on foreigners for liking their “ugly” girls. In some sentiments, they are spot on (due to weaboo, manga monkey Asian inflation), but most of the time, when I see the type of girls most men chase out here, thinking that they’re out with Absolute Stunners™:

[Image: laugh7.gif]

Now I’m not gonna get on here and lie. Being on the nofap and Roosh programs, I wouldn’t mind some of the chicks in the video if they came into my dragnet. Still, my ultimate vote goes to the more tanned variants rather than their porcelain white sisters.

Quote: (08-11-2018 12:05 PM)captain_shane Wrote:  

Girl at 5:53: "Nowadays, Chinese girls focus too much on their physical appearance, while girls in the West pay more attention to developing themselves on the inside."

They let other men delve deep into their insides, plus they love to stuff their insides with KFC and Oreos. In addition their mental insides are stuffed with cultural marxist thinking by the Bolsheviks of academia and Hollywood.

So they are correct in a way.

They certainly don't focus on physical appearance too much - put on a skirt and makeup instead of losing weight and coming across as feminine.

Quote: (08-12-2018 03:02 AM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  

Quote: (08-11-2018 12:05 PM)captain_shane Wrote:  

They let other men delve deep into their insides, plus they love to stuff their insides with KFC and Oreos. In addition their mental insides are stuffed with cultural marxist thinking by the Bolsheviks of academia and Hollywood.

So they are correct in a way.

They certainly don't focus on physical appearance too much - put on a skirt and makeup instead of losing weight and coming across as feminine.

Great post, but you left out that their insides are also filled with Wellbutrin, Prozac, Ritalin, Saphris, and Lamictal. American woman today take so many mind-altering drugs that they make '70s-era Deadheads look clean by comparison. (All the drugs mentioned, by the way, are actual examples of drugs women I know are taking.)

I'd consider them all attractive. 6-8 is the range. The girl with the square Kim Jong Il glasses the lowest but a 6 if she dolled up.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT