rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Turkish Economic Crisis

Turkish Economic Crisis

Turkey's economy is in dire straits, the Lira has plunged a further 20% since our main man Trump imposed tariffs on steel and allah-minium.

Fantastic news for those of us in Eastern Europe, it should lead to less sex tourists.

Turkey has become very attractive as a tourist destination, a fraction of the price of places like Greece and Cyprus, and should attract more Russian and Ukrainian women now.

Go forth and conquer

Turkish Economic Crisis

Also big for medical tourism. If anyone needs a procedure can literally kill two birds with a stone by getting it done for cheap in Turkey and squeeze a few days of holidays + game in.

Turkish Economic Crisis

Paging Tyrion, he might find this thread useful.

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Turkish Economic Crisis

This is not very good news for us, as they will buy less goods from us since euro appreciated insanely.

I'm going to go to Estonia, Sweden and then Turkey for business as I planned before, then off to Los Angeles. I have 7 Italian restaurant in Istanbul that buy goods from my dad's company, I'm talking to them on whatsapp today and they are saying, US is orchestrating another coup or big riot against Turkish government. They were so tensed on whatsapp call today.

Turkish Economic Crisis

So what's the gen on gaming Turkish women, then? From the hordes of horny Turkish guys that descend on eastern Europe like a plague of locusts during the summer, I assume the local girls can't be all that and a bag of chips.

Turkish Economic Crisis

Good vids on Erdogan and Turkey:

The problem with Turkey is that after Ataturk it fluctuated between communism/robber-baron capitalism and Islamism/prevented by military coups.

The country and the people are frankly not ready for a Western style democracy (which is true for most Middle East countries for the same reason and for a different reason countries like Russia). So they need a shitlord leader - if they are very lucky then they get Ataturk or someone like the Singapore dictator.

The problem with Erdogan is that he has a good economic model, but at the same time is not so secretly re-Islamizing. My guess is that the US as well as other powers want to prevent that. If he were a nationalist secular shitlord, then Turkey would be well, but his infatuation with the true political Islam will sooner or later destroy the country.

It's a pity, because the economic system is even more liberal than the European one and thus the prosperity is also part of the reason he gets all the support. And you have to be somewhat authoritarian in a country like Turkey, but that in itself is not so bad even if the globohomo-bunch don't like that.

I don't think that this will truly hurt Erdogan - he has cemented his position way too well - especially with the last fake coup he staged.

Turkish Economic Crisis

Reislamizing dont work in Turkiye (he using islam for vote, idont think erdogan is muslim), half of fuckin islamic school empty, Erdogan voters generally ignorant garbage old people. Only %25 young generation support erdogan. Economic cris absolutely hurt erdogan. We have in trouble now with erdogan [Image: sad.gif]

Turkish Economic Crisis

Quote: (08-10-2018 03:45 PM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

So what's the gen on gaming Turkish women, then? From the hordes of horny Turkish guys that descend on eastern Europe like a plague of locusts during the summer, I assume the local girls can't be all that and a bag of chips.

Just because they don't put out for the local guys doesn't mean they won't put out for you. Turkish women are still women. Most of them under 30 want out of their bullshit culture... I suspect a certain percentage would be more than willing to fuck their way out if given a decent opportunity.

Turkish Economic Crisis

Quote: (08-10-2018 10:46 PM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

Quote: (08-10-2018 03:45 PM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

Just because they don't put out for the local guys doesn't mean they won't put out for you. Turkish women are still women. Most of them under 30 want out of their bullshit culture... I suspect a certain percentage would be more than willing to fuck their way out if given a decent opportunity.

An older buddy of mine banged a few Turkish married and divorced women in Istanbul. One even tried to leave her husband which resulted in death threats, so he stopped. And that buddy is over 50, Alpha mindset with Game and wealthy, but fat and not attractive. The women were all past prime, but at least slim.

Women are still women after all.

But it's certainly true that massive sex traveling means that fucking your own is much much more difficult. You don't see Polish, Czech, Russian men traveling elsewhere whenever they want to bang.

Turkish Economic Crisis

All we know that they are one of the most thirstiest nations in the world. Due to the increasing costs of travelling abroad, more Turkish (including Kurds) are going to choose to stay at their home country. That means gaming in Turkey will be twice as difficult. All of them will be concentrating on their home country, competition will be extreme so there’s no point of gaming and wasting time in Turkey.

Turkish Economic Crisis

I believe as men we need to have some human values, if not having human qualities then at least having an impartial reasoning. We all on this forum share an immoderate interest for women...however feeling happy that an economic crisis is impacting millions of people just because some creepy dudes from that country will travel less and that it might hypothetically and marginally impact my success rate is a feeling I am glad I will never experience.

Turkish Economic Crisis

@Lino yea the dissonance is very strong here. Here, I'll confirm to you: Turkey collapsing will bring a much bigger number of thirsty guys to Europe. Guys who are right now working on Turkey because of what was a relatively good and growing economy.

Also the economy is collpasing because of the private sector not Recep. Actually the turkish government finances are in order. The private sector was very over-leveraged and right now the bubble is coming down.

Turkish Economic Crisis

The lira has devalued but it can't be officially called an economic crisis yet, Turkey is not the same country it was 20 years ago, it is more integrated in the international market than ever. If a crisis breaks out rest assured it will spread to Europe, Turkish banks owe $80 billion to Spanish banks, in the event of a default shit will get nasty.

Spain and Italy will be affected, it might trigger a domino effect. I don't think auntie Merkel will bail out Spain this time.

Turkish Economic Crisis

80 billion $ is nothing. It costs 35 bio. $ the Germans per year to house the 2 mio. rapefugees in the last years. The EU will simply spread the pain around write off some 30 bio. $ if at all. No one cares if Turkey collapses unless they send in another 2 mio. enrichers. That would cost Europe more than a depression in Turkey.

Turkish Economic Crisis

Quote: (08-12-2018 03:28 PM)Menzilci Wrote:  

I don't think auntie Merkel will bail out Spain this time.
You can be assured she will. There is nothing she likes more than handing out German money to someone else.
She just came back from Spain and promised them a lot of money in return for them promising 'to take back some migrants from Germany' (of course a rotten deal with no real effect as always). Why should she stop when the banks start to melt down?

For autumn she already has scheduled a big visit from Turkish president Erdogan in Germany. The only question will be if she is handing the money directly to Erdogan or waits till the Spanish+Italian banks start to meltdown and gives it to them/their respective governments.

Turkish Economic Crisis

Quote: (08-12-2018 03:28 PM)Menzilci Wrote:  

The lira has devalued but it can't be officially called an economic crisis yet, Turkey is not the same country it was 20 years ago, it is more integrated in the international market than ever. If a crisis breaks out rest assured it will spread to Europe, Turkish banks owe $80 billion to Spanish banks, in the event of a default shit will get nasty.

Spain and Italy will be affected, it might trigger a domino effect. I don't think auntie Merkel will bail out Spain this time.

Turkey is not integrated in the international market. They mainly produce low value added products (like cheap clothes). Their exports are half of spain exports. And $80bn is nothing in the big scheme of countries/big banks.

If a crisis breaks in Turkey, its effects will remain mostly in Turkey. If a crisis breaks in Spain, it might be felt lightly in the Euro zone. But it depends how precarious the situation is already in germany/france.

In hindsight, the greece debt was around $600bn. Now that's a frightening sum.

Turkish Economic Crisis

Yes - the Greek debt was much bigger and even that got managed suddenly without a peep when the Greek likely were told to get the payments so long as they would not impede the migrant flow.

That is how you clobber down a country in the trillionaire's world.

-------------

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/08/erdog...r-a-priest

Quote:Quote:

Erdogan to US: “Shame on you. You are exchanging your strategic partner in Nato for a priest.”

That guy is laughable - he is an "ally" that would invade Europe and the US if he had the power of the West, he would come and rape the daughters, then piss on our graves.

The priest won't do any of that.

Recep Tayyip Erdogan has warned that Turkey would “seek new friends” after the US “upset and annoyed” Ankara with sanctions which triggered a major currency crisis.

Turkey’s president told counterpart Donald Trump to respect its sovereignty “before it is too late”, plunging relations between the Nato allies to their lowest in decades.

Writing in the New York Times – the broadsheet paper much loathed by the US president – Mr Erdogan said: “Washington must give up the misguided notion that our relationship can be asymmetrical and come to terms with the fact that Turkey has alternatives.

“Failure to reverse this trend of unilateralism and disrespect will require us to start looking for new friends and allies.”

The Turkish lira tumbled more than 16 per cent on Friday – a record low against the dollar – after Washington imposed sanctions as well as steel and aluminium tariffs to compel it to turn over a jailed American pastor.

Yes - please look for other "allies". The Russians would rather retake Constantinople and the Chinese would use you, but maybe they will be so kind and give you their new Quran that they have implemented in China now (with all violent verses highly redacted and given commentary). Maybe your new Chinese allies can show you the way on how to deal with Islam.

Any other "allies" like Saudi Arabia or Africa's Somalia - you can wipe your ass with their support.

Mr Erdogan framed Turkey’s crisis as a “national battle” against economic enemies, including the US. “If they have their dollar, we have the people, we have Allah,” he said, appealing to his religious Muslim base. His supporters in the crowd ripped up one dollar notes in protest.

Well - if you continue that, then you won't have Allah, because the world will conquer all your asses one day and make you forget Allah once and for all. It was about time.

Turkish Economic Crisis

Quote: (08-11-2018 11:30 AM)speedy Wrote:  

All we know that they are one of the most thirstiest nations in the world. Due to the increasing costs of travelling abroad, more Turkish (including Kurds) are going to choose to stay at their home country. That means gaming in Turkey will be twice as difficult. All of them will be concentrating on their home country, competition will be extreme so there’s no point of gaming and wasting time in Turkey.

What's this thirst thing coming from? I've heard a lot about people commenting about Italian guys and how we're so thirsty too [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

I mean, do you guys want us to become average American guy who are sloppy with women?

Turkish Economic Crisis

This makes me a bit nervous not sure if I should be. I am traveling to Russia in a few days and I have a stopover in Istanbul, flying Turkish airlines. Do you Turkey experts think this is a problem? I don't believe so but I should ask.

Then I am going to Moscow, where Trump has imposed more economic sanctions. Perfect timing. I guess I should not wear my jacket with the American flag on it. lol

"Go get yourself some"

Turkish Economic Crisis

Quote: (08-13-2018 10:38 AM)reco2100 Wrote:  

This makes me a bit nervous not sure if I should be. I am traveling to Russia in a few days and I have a stopover in Istanbul, flying Turkish airlines. Do you Turkey experts think this is a problem? I don't believe so but I should ask.

Then I am going to Moscow, where Trump has imposed more economic sanctions. Perfect timing. I guess I should not wear my jacket with the American flag on it. lol

No.

Turkish Economic Crisis

Quote: (08-11-2018 04:00 PM)Lino Wrote:  

I believe as men we need to have some human values, if not having human qualities then at least having an impartial reasoning. We all on this forum share an immoderate interest for women...however feeling happy that an economic crisis is impacting millions of people just because some creepy dudes from that country will travel less and that it might hypothetically and marginally impact my success rate is a feeling I am glad I will never experience.

Perhaps you haven't been to places where Turkish guys are an absolute nuisance, in many EE countres they are.

Those of us who are going on holiday to Turkey are doing the country a favour, our foreign currency will help to make Turkey great again.

[Image: CoMOXhFVUAEBaIt.jpg]

Turkish Economic Crisis

Devaluation of the lira will only bring in more arabs, we need European tourists not Arabs. Europeans will continue to stay out of the country because of the political climate/negative image : (

Turkish Economic Crisis

Quote: (08-13-2018 01:25 PM)Menzilci Wrote:  

Devaluation of the lira will only bring in more arabs, we need European tourists not Arabs. Europeans will continue to stay out of the country because of the political climate/negative image : (

turks are not arabs.

Turkish Economic Crisis

Quote: (08-13-2018 10:07 AM)Rossi Wrote:  

Quote: (08-11-2018 11:30 AM)speedy Wrote:  

What's this thirst thing coming from? I've heard a lot about people commenting about Italian guys and how we're so thirsty too [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

I mean, do you guys want us to become average American guy who are sloppy with women?

Sometimes you seem like a turk to me with all those posts about turkey and about those imaginary good looking Turkish girls, when the average Turkish girl is ugly or average. Sure there are good looking ones, as there are 20 million albanians, bosnians and circissians there... I dont know, my opinion anyway.

The reason why some guys speak against italian guys here is because for europan average, italians are short and dark and yet they act like they are super models and think that women in eastern europe are still stacked in the 90s when they thought italians were princes .

I have seen italian guys in difficult situations in Lithuania and London btw with the other guys or even girls.

Turkish Economic Crisis

Trump's aggressive tweets against China, Germany and Turkey could backfire on US ecoomy and currency because firstly, economic protectionist policies are against liberalism which made US great. the second, all know that aggression comes from insecurity and the third, what does not kill something, make it stronger.