rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cuba, Crimea: women without internet access are a blessing.

This year, I have been to Cuba and... well, a friend of mine [Image: angel.gif] has been to Crimea (not to conduct any business activities, in each case, so "embargo" rules, whether one considers them warranted or not, have not been broken).

And so, I have learned and received evidence, proof by trial, concerning the harm that smart phones do to young (or not so young) women and us gamers.

In Cuba, as you probably know, internet access is seriously limited (and costs like one dollar per half-hour, expensive for the local people), and also the price of a smartphones is such that only women with a foreign (or Cuban-American) friend (sponsor) can afford to buy one. So, one has to actually game Cuban women the old, traditional way [Image: banana.gif] : day or night game, using traditional tactics, charisma, humor, boldness, etc, and relying on luck and fate too. Very refreshing and motivating. I had success, the kind of successes that "age-gap hating" Tinder has all but destroyed for me (as a 35+ man) in the Western world.

In Crimea, people usually don't know it, but internet access by roaming is limited, as only one Russian provider gives internet, and it is not the popular Beeline provider. So women, even Russian ones, come and often are thwarted during one day or two, until they buy a simcard that works. They remain with almost no internet access during their first days in Crimea, and therefore, one can game them like in Cuba, like men used to do, with audacious real-life interactions [Image: smile.gif]

So I learned that indeed, we are right to denounce and lament the way smartphones are turning (most) women into hardened tinder-instagram bitches. Because proof is available, in Cuba or Crimea: without their internet access, women become what they used to be, charming (though reasonably slutty) sexy creatures, whom one can seduce in the streets, in bars, trains or beaches...

Also, I received proof that it is indeed smartphones that have harmed our results as 30 or 35+ men. With no internet access, we older men retain an advantage over 20 y.o. men. With Tinder in the loop, they win, though.

To end with, I wonder if you know of other places in the world where women have very limited access to internet and smartphones?

Great thread!
There’s a city in Colombia but I can’t remember the name.
I might pay Cuba a visit.

You don't neeed any of those skills in Cuba, just being foreigner and willing to open your wallet can get you virtually 99% of girls on the island (people that say the opposite haven't spent much time there). If you think your success there is due to internet restriction in the island or your game I don't think you realised how the place works.

Hardest girls to get are probably the well off "mikis", usually daughters of generals, politicians etc.
They are reluctant to being seen with foreigners but even then if you know the right people everything is possible.

Hmmm, not true. The real gems dont like yumas anymore. The Gfe expierience is very hard to get these days.

Lots of money comming in from relatives abroad and the mentality against foreigners badly changed.

Quote: (08-09-2018 08:15 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

To end with, I wonder if you know of other places in the world where women have very limited access to internet and smartphones?

Let's take a look: https://rsf.org/en/news/list-13-internet-enemies

Iran
North Korea and Saudi Arabia. [Image: biggrin.gif]
Burma?
Syria?
Turkmenistan? - "With less than 1 per cent of the population online,"

Whatever happened to that guy "OnlyMarryInTajikistan"? Maybe he was onto something... [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote: (08-09-2018 09:40 AM)Alwaysready Wrote:  

Hmmm, not true. The real gems dont like yumas anymore. The Gfe expierience is very hard to get these days.

Lots of money comming in from relatives abroad and the mentality against foreigners badly changed.

why did that happen?

While its true that it is thrown off to go out with yumas in certain circles and that hottest girls are snitched by Miami cubans that take them out of the island, you can still constantly get model like quality in La Habana if you have good connection. Discretion is the keyword.

I dont know a lot about the province, but from what I have heard by both foreigners living in Cuba and locals, if you visit the smaller towns and you arrive with a nice rental car and some good clothes you are gona be a rock star basically.

Quote: (08-09-2018 10:34 AM)wellrockthecity Wrote:  

Hmmm, not true. The real gems don't like yumas anymore. The Gfe experience is very hard to get these days.

Lots of money coming in from relatives abroad and the mentality against foreigners badly changed.

While its true that it is thrown off to go out with yumas in certain circles and that hottest girls are snitched by Miami Cubans that take them out of the island, you can still constantly get model like quality in La Habana if you have good connection. Discretion is the keyword.

I don't know a lot about the province, but from what I have heard by both foreigners living in Cuba and locals, if you visit the smaller towns and you arrive with a nice rental car and some good clothes you are gona be a rock star basically.

Well, I on the other hand know quite a lot about (some parts of) provincial Cuba.

So, to begin with: Sure, getting into town with a rental car is a big plus.

But it will cost you like 120 usd per day, all included with insurance costs, this rental. And anyway, this car will be useful not that much for bragging, but for bringing women to nice places with swimming pools, and well, to fuck them in the backseat or some... Because of the law regarding the casa particulares and sex. OK, you can find clandestine casas, good luck on that, it won't be five-star hotel experience, so a car indeed is better.

Also, you can go to, say Camaguey with "good clothes" and being foreign, it will not be enough to quickly get quality women. You will still need either good, audacious game or excellent social circle. Plus, an adequate casa, or car.

Also, it is unfortunately true that the Cuban-Americans are taking the island's chicks en masse, but well, there are still many very cute women left for regular foreigners. Also there are many backpacking Western women in Cuba, looking for adventure and romance (and they have no internet to play with [Image: banana.gif] ).

(By the way, I'll probably go back to Cuba soon on holiday, so, if some cool and vouched-for forum members are interested to meet, PM me)

Also, you meant snatched, not snitched. Snitched on might be bad news in Cuba [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (08-09-2018 11:57 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

Hmmm, not true. The real gems don't like yumas anymore. The Gfe experience is very hard to get these days.

Lots of money coming in from relatives abroad and the mentality against foreigners badly changed.

While its true that it is thrown off to go out with yumas in certain circles and that hottest girls are snitched by Miami Cubans that take them out of the island, you can still constantly get model like quality in La Habana if you have good connection. Discretion is the keyword.

I don't know a lot about the province, but from what I have heard by both foreigners living in Cuba and locals, if you visit the smaller towns and you arrive with a nice rental car and some good clothes you are gona be a rock star basically.

Well, I on the other hand know quite a lot about (some parts of) provincial Cuba.

So, to begin with: Sure, getting into town with a rental car is a big plus.

But it will cost you like 120 usd per day, all included with insurance costs, this rental. And anyway, this car will be useful not that much for bragging, but for bringing women to nice places with swimming pools, and well, to fuck them in the backseat or some... Because of the law regarding the casa particulares and sex. OK, you can find clandestine casas, good luck on that, it won't be five-star hotel experience, so a car indeed is better.

Also, you can go to, say Camaguey with "good clothes" and being foreign, it will not be enough to quickly get quality women. You will still need either good, audacious game or excellent social circle. Plus, an adequate casa, or car.

Also, it is unfortunately true that the Cuban-Americans are taking the island's chicks en masse, but well, there are still many very cute women left for regular foreigners. Also there are many backpacking Western women in Cuba, looking for adventure and romance (and they have no internet to play with [Image: banana.gif] ).

(By the way, I'll probably go back to Cuba soon on holiday, so, if some cool and vouched-for forum members are interested to meet, PM me)

Also, you meant snatched, not snitched. Snitched on might be bad news in Cuba [Image: wink.gif]

yh snatched, lots of chivatos in Cuba anyway so snitched might be correct too ahaha

That island has some indescribable charm, I would move there in a heartbeat if internet situation was good enough to work from.
I know of some dish internet providers where you can get up to 25mbps but they are fairly expensive ($300 per month) and requires the equipment to be brought from Miami or pays someone to bring it to you..

I was in Cape Verde in 2015. Cape Verde is a safe country with a lot of nice landscapes (particularly in Santo Antao).

Most of the young women can't afford to have a smartphone and a lot of data consumption.

Number of local women on Tinder when I was there: zero.

It’s easy to meet women in the cities. If you like Brazilian looking women, you can go to Mindelo city. In Praia city, women look more African.

While its true that it is thrown off to go out with yumas in certain circles and that hottest girls are snitched by Miami cubans that take them out of the island, you can still constantly get model like quality in La Habana if you have good connection. Discretion is the keyword.

I dont know a lot about the province, but from what I have heard by both foreigners living in Cuba and locals, if you visit the smaller towns and you arrive with a nice rental car and some good clothes you are gona be a rock star basically.

In Havana getting a model girlfriend who isn't pay for play is actually quite difficult. You can sleep with beautiful woman anywhere if you pay for it. Of course its easy if you are one of the tourists shelling out 60-100 CUC. Some who are really clueless go as high as 150 CUC. I assume given your terminology you are familiar with agencia actuar. Many hookers will say they are models or dancers. They aren't though in 99% of cases...I will admit some of the dancers are actually dancers but its quite unlikely the girl is actually a model for an actual modelling agency. By knowing the right people I assume you more so are referring to knowing the right places or knowing people who advise you where to go on a given night.

The amount of time to develop actual Cuba knowledge is very high because the internet resources aren't there still and most communication even for things like mega concerts is by word of mouth / little papers attached to walls / posts. Anyone can of course go to one of the well known haunts for p4p but how many guys are going to be able to find the start of summer parties in Varadero or the big band playing for a low entrance fee in a non popular havana night spot. Those are where you will get real returns.

What is easy in Cuba is for old men to have girlfriends much younger than them. Provided they provide them with money / goods. Most of these girls are reasonably attractive. Many foreigners I know that are 55 all the way up to 80 have reasonably cute girlfriends and way beyond what they would have back home.

I get more and more Cubans adding me on facebook every week. Internet is starting to gain steam though there usage is obviously miles and miles below what it's elsewhere.

I've rented a car in Cuba before. Way too much risk involved for me to put one in my own name again. By a nice car in Cuba given you are talking about mikis I'm assuming you are talking Audi's or Mercedes Benz. You are also then aware that these cars go for about 1000 USD to 2000 USD per week by the time you factor in insurance. I don't really see a good return on investment on this. If the idea were to buy one of these cars rather than rent while living there long term well a 2008 a4 is worth like $70,000+ USD at this point and 10 years old. I've seen newer Hyundais sell for $90,000. (2015)

I would actually suggest cars are actually a very poor investment in Cuba in terms of $ returns. You can hire a taxi all day long for well below the rate of a rental car which allows you to drink / party. When you are inside a place are you talking about your rental car? If you are just cruising the street in one in Havana looking for girls to stop the quality on the street is very low girlwise. In the provinces it might as well be frivolous to rent a car unless you plan on going to off the grid small towns or you are doing a quick trip across Cuba to see Cuba as fast as possible.

Taxis in the provinces are very cheap. As an example of a full day in the provinces...I take a taxi to and from a finca type place, go out to dinner in the nicest restaurant and then to the best nightlife venue in the city then back home. My total taxi bill is around $25. I'm now $100+ ahead of you if we had the same budget to go wild with spending. I could buy 10 bottles of Reserva at the local disco or 2.5 bottles of Chivas or whatever combination of things you can imagine.

I told a forum member about an adventure a month or two ago in Holguin city. (I actually now own a home in that city) I spent $22 in a night. You are now thinking I did nothing that night.

1) Went to a going away party for a friend leaving the isle.
2) Paid for a live band to play a few songs. ($2)
3) Took a taxi with a buddy to a disco on the outskirts of town. ($4 total return included)
4) Paid two covers ($4)
5) Got bottle service and mixer(s) $10.
6) Got 2 pizzas afterwards ($2)

I show this as an example to show how horrendous an investment a car is compared to the cost of living in Cuba. It would be like paying $1,000 a day to rent a Toyota car in Canada / the US. Almost no one would even consider it at that price mark.

A couple weeks ago when I was in Cuba again I went to the top restaurant in a provincial city. There were 4 of us, we ate and drank coctels. Total bill with tip under $50. My steak was $5 and it was a damn good $5 well spent. This place is as nice as it gets in the entire country.

What you will be is popular at the discos in towns or small cities when you arrive in a car / nice clothes. Don't confuse this though with being a rock star in terms of groupies and tons of girls wanting to fuck you. The girls there who are on you are going to likely be the types looking to extract $ from your wallet.

I also don't think a tourist passing through the island or non frequent visitor is going to have anything to do with the ultra elite non pro Cubans. Building the appropriate social circle takes significant time. There are plenty of cute and pretty girls though who aren't overly difficult. In fact I'd wager most non frequent visitors i.e. the guys who 4 times a year for 5+ years are going to have much to do with non pro girls.

Overall I certainly appreciate the lack of internet. It also keeps all the digital nomad crowd away and keeps foreign resident levels very low.

You can get internet in your home in Cuba with certain conditions in Cuba now.

Its horrendously slow. $15 for 30 hours. I think its like 1mb down, 0.25 mb up or something. You also need a phone line I'm pretty sure which goes for about $550-$650.

I will be moving to Cuba full time in the coming year. I'd be happy to meet with repped forum members once I'm there. I'll also be in Cuba this coming week but have to furnish my house and attend an event.

The comment about opening your wallet and being a foreigner will get you 99% of girls is an incredibly incorrect statement perpetuated by tourists who attend places that are frequented by the sex trade. If you subtract Cuban Americans from the equation the vast majority of Cuban woman will have never been with a foreigner.

Anyone with 1 leg would've felt like they were shooting fish in a barrel attending La Cecilia 5 years ago. Keep in mind each of those girls has a 50+ foreign lovers a year...some probably I'd bet 100's. Those girls are attending places where they know they can extract $ from tourists.

One of the differences in Cuba as opposed to elsewhere is there really isn't much a limit in terms of how high a foreigner can reach within the society. (With that said this has absolutely 0 relevance to anyone but foreign residents) or guys with huge histories with Cuba.

Quote: (08-09-2018 12:39 PM)wellrockthecity Wrote:  

That island has some indescribable charm, I would move there in a heartbeat if internet situation was good enough to work from.

The irony [Image: lol.gif]

I didn't like Cuba at all. The guys are pushy as fuck with the selling. There would be a crowd of dudes following my girl and I for several blocks trying to get us to go into their restaurant. It's expensive as well and there are many other places to go. I only went to renew a Visa.

HOWEVER, I felt like I was on another planet with the fine ass girls not being glued to their smartphones. Why? Because they don't have them. NO FUCKING PHONES. I was blown away. Man it was nice and gave me hope. The girls did not have a cunty vibe in them at all and seemed very sweet.

Good looking women with humility is the silver lining if/when US goes full Cuba or Venezuala.

The Maximally Pathetic Schema: Xs who labor to convince Ys that “I’m not one of those despicable Zs!,” when in fact it is obvious to the meanest intelligence that the Ys see no difference between Xs and Zs, don’t care anyway, and would love to throw both Xs and Zs into a gulag.

- Adrian Vermeule

Quote: (08-09-2018 11:56 PM)Bill Brasky Wrote:  

HOWEVER, I felt like I was on another planet with the fine ass girls not being glued to their smartphones. Why? Because they don't have them. NO FUCKING PHONES. I was blown away. Man it was nice and gave me hope. The girls did not have a cunty vibe in them at all and seemed very sweet.

Good looking women with humility is the silver lining if/when US goes full Cuba or Venezuala.

That’s why I wanna go before it changes.

Can a solo traveller, humble and with some charm (ie not having the attitude of « I come from a rich country and you owe me everything ») do well just with daygame or are our only options p4p and semi pros?
How is the girls attitude in general? For instance I never been to the Dominican Republic and many guys here love it but almost all the dominicana I came across in Europe were gold diggers or hookers.

We often hear that cuban doctors are very good and that becoming a doctor there is not a question of money. This makes me think that there must be some educated and humble women, are there many girls who are GF material there?

Last question: is a westerner solo traveller with broken spanish automatically labeled as a sex tourist?

I am late 30s, I look early 30s, reasonably attractive, I don’t travel just for the pussy and am allergic to p4p, there need to be some genuine attraction and seduction to get me going.

It's basic supply and demand. Prior Tinder/IG, girls' available pool of men was decisively proximal. With Tinder/IG it's proximal + distal (virtually limitless). Thus, demand, true and self-perceived by girls is so much higher. Would you sell Picasso's drawing for $10k, if bidders push in your hand $25k and you still believe can get even $50k?

Collectively, men sew the branch off they were sitting on. Ironically, invention of all the tech behind Tinder/IG was made by men. On average, more men than ever are worse off. It's like extreme, libertarian version of capitalism - few prosper, most make peanuts.

And it's only going to get worse...

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Quote: (08-10-2018 05:10 AM)Lino Wrote:  

Quote: (08-09-2018 11:56 PM)Bill Brasky Wrote:  

That’s why I wanna go before it changes.

Can a solo traveller, humble and with some charm (ie not having the attitude of « I come from a rich country and you owe me everything ») do well just with daygame or are our only options p4p and semi pros?
How is the girls attitude in general? For instance I never been to the Dominican Republic and many guys here love it but almost all the dominicana I came across in Europe were gold diggers or hookers.

We often hear that cuban doctors are very good and that becoming a doctor there is not a question of money. This makes me think that there must be some educated and humble women, are there many girls who are GF material there?

Last question: is a westerner solo traveller with broken spanish automatically labeled as a sex tourist?

I am late 30s, I look early 30s, reasonably attractive, I don’t travel just for the pussy and am allergic to p4p, there need to be some genuine attraction and seduction to get me going.

is a westerner solo traveler with broken Spanish automatically labeled as a sex tourist?: No, provided you give off the vibe of an adventure-seeking backpacker, the kind with long hair that do horse-riding or cycling and go to quaint towns with old stones on the streets.

But thing is, with limited Spanish, you are almost doomed to P4P in Cuba.

You need to have quite perfect Spanish (albeit with foreign accent) to become more than a Yuma; well, maybe still a Yuma, but an interesting, likeable one. You also need to be very calm, kinda cold-blooded, as Cuban life is, well, full of little things that might upset a delicate, organized Westerner.

One thing also: Do not think that because of material poverty, all Cuban women are sad or desperate. For example, university students in Cuba have lot of fun and parties, with little money, they even travel to beaches (not Varadero, more rugged places) and don't need to spend a lot. Also, tons of women have a Cuban-American relative in the loop, which guarantees good living conditions (and the rule of a casa-particular or paladar business) for the whole family.

To lavidaloca: You actually own property, in your name, in Holguin? Is that a result of the new law on private property just implemented?

Quote: (08-10-2018 08:24 AM)ksbms Wrote:  

It's basic supply and demand. Prior Tinder/IG, girls' available pool of men was decisively proximal. With Tinder/IG it's proximal + distal (virtually limitless). Thus, demand, true and self-perceived by girls is so much higher. Would you sell Picasso's drawing for $10k, if bidders push in your hand $25k and you still believe can get even $50k?

Collectively, men sew the branch off they were sitting on. Ironically, invention of all the tech behind Tinder/IG was made by men. On average, more men than ever are worse off. It's like extreme, libertarian version of capitalism - few prosper, most make peanuts.

Very true, and that's not even all the damage, regarding women and smartphones.

Because smartphones also do heavy damage to us men in one aspect: cock-blocking. Cockblocking by smartphones (which would deserve its own thread), is when a woman, whom you have bedded already or are about to -hopefully- fuck, fires up her bloody smartphone - and almost always, she will receive warnings by family and fat friends, urging her not to drink alcohol with you and not to give up pussy. Sad!

Quote: (08-10-2018 08:24 AM)ksbms Wrote:  

Few prosper, most make peanuts.

I agree with you.

But here what happens to me when I was in Jakarta (estimated population of over 10 million people) and I have a feeling of having limitless amount of young woman who are ok to meet me via online dating.

The drawbacks are:
-most of the young women worlwide are not very interesting, after 10 dates in 3 days, you are bored of meeting cute women. This drawback is a small one. It's not that difficult to tolerate a boring women if you want to fuck her.

-every women in the world use to show up late and from time to time they love to create some sort of chaos. A player will find rest in its grave. Most women take a mental toll to the player.

-in the non-traditional environments, a high percentage of women (number depends of the country) are unbearable cunts. A women can play it nice at the beginning and then shows her true side. You never know where you're going when you meet a new woman.

So having access to an unlimited amount of pussies have some serious limitations.

For women, having access to an unlimited amount of dicks via online dating have some serious limitations. Different limitations.

Their brain and body were not designed for this.

Quote: (08-09-2018 08:15 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

In Crimea, people usually don't know it, but internet access by roaming is limited, as only one Russian provider gives internet, and it is not the popular Beeline provider. So women, even Russian ones, come and often are thwarted during one day or two, until they buy a simcard that works. They remain with almost no internet access during their first days in Crimea, and therefore, one can game them like in Cuba, like men used to do, with audacious real-life interactions [Image: smile.gif]

This is gold bro, gold.

Quote: (08-09-2018 06:47 PM)lavidaloca Wrote:  

In Havana getting a model girlfriend who isn't pay for play is actually quite difficult. You can sleep with beautiful woman anywhere if you pay for it. Of course its easy if you are one of the tourists shelling out 60-100 CUC. Some who are really clueless go as high as 150 CUC. I assume given your terminology you are familiar with agencia actuar. Many hookers will say they are models or dancers. They aren't though in 99% of cases...I will admit some of the dancers are actually dancers but its quite unlikely the girl is actually a model for an actual modelling agency. By knowing the right people I assume you more so are referring to knowing the right places or knowing people who advise you where to go on a given night.

The amount of time to develop actual Cuba knowledge is very high because the internet resources aren't there still and most communication even for things like mega concerts is by word of mouth / little papers attached to walls / posts. Anyone can of course go to one of the well known haunts for p4p but how many guys are going to be able to find the start of summer parties in Varadero or the big band playing for a low entrance fee in a non popular havana night spot. Those are where you will get real returns.
I actually was in a villa party with models from that agency, confirm 100% hookers (they will use the classic Cuban logic of not really being whores but just doing it because the life is so hard there and they have needs etc.). As always in the capital the line between free and p4p is very blurred..

My situation might be a bit different as I used to share house with a Cuban guy that connected me with his family/friends back home so I had access to social circles and places that for random tourists, especially if they don't speak spanish, are hard to get. The reason why most of tourists go for the 50cuc jinetera on the Malecon or at places like Mio & tuyo is usual lack or time/spanish skills.

Best Cuban game to me is really find the right local/long term resident that can take you to the right places and introduce their friends.

Quote: (08-10-2018 08:28 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

To lavidaloca: You actually own property, in your name, in Holguin? Is that a result of the new law on private property just implemented?

My situation is a bit different than most. I have a Cuban child. (I can get residency due to this and purchase vehicle/ car, get their medical etc.)

I don't really want to get too specific but if you don't have residency there are a few options.

You can put it solely in your child's name. This would not allow you to sell it or permutar (exchange it plus $$ for the difference in value) or run a licensed business in the house until your child reaches the age of majority.

You can put it in friends / fiancee name. This as you know leaves you without a house in Cuba. This is also an issue for getting A2 Visas. Especially if it's in a friends name. You may not even be able to legally use the house you purchased.

You can also put it in co-propiertorship. Typically if you do this it would be girlfriend / child. This allows you to get out building permits, run a business, transfer the house. You need to see a lawyer about this prior to doing this as I'm somewhat unclear on the specifics.

I didn't put this property in my name. There is a limit to 1 house per person effectively in Cuba. Theres a rule around 1 + 1 vacation home but it's pretty unclear as to what that means and you certainly can't have two places in 2 cities. I.e. Holguin and Havana. The location of this place is great, its nice for Cuba but as you know theres no money to be made in the provinces. The location is ideal for a casa particular as its very central but to make $300 a month or $400 if I'm lucky and have to falsely under declare income on top of that plus lodge foreigners it's not a very good deal.

The place will be my child's home. I intend to buy each of my children homes. (only have 1 so far)

I will probably get residency in the future and purchase another place but in Havana which can be used for business.

If you are ever looking at homes you need to go to 50 literally. Theres basically a floor in the asking price. Everyone seems to want $20,000 or more for a place thats remotely around the central. Eventually you'll see something with better value for a similar price as the other homes. I went to see dozens and dozens of places. Usually sending my fiancee ahead of me to check the price first. I didn't really have a particular budget in place but what I encountered were a bunch of crackhead type prices. One guy for his apartment (nicely finished but keep in mind we are talking maybe 750 square feet...$100,000) Another guy wanted $150,000 for his casa particular. Again nice, but a neighbouring house also a casa particular only wanted $25,000 but it was about 1/2 to 1/3 the size and he had been trying to sell it for 2 years. Eventually I narrowed it down to 3 properties. Of all the properties I saw I'd say only about 5 had anywhere near a reasonable asking price.

The place I bought is two levels, recently finished with great views and I can make it to the central park in about 2 minutes flat walking. I do intend to do some work to the home to get it closer to first world standard.

Hi man
U have very interesting posts.
I appreciate that.
Me and 2friends will be in cuba mid feb 2019
I would very much like to consult you for our trip.
I am new to roosh and don't know if it is possible to have private chats or via email or anything like.
I'll be happy to hear from you.
Thanks
Amon

Absolutely agree with that statement but then again it only applies to Havana and the outskirts.

Quote: (08-09-2018 10:25 AM)seaofp Wrote:  

why did that happen?

Besides the fact that a lot of money coming in from Cuban Americans. Many Cubans nowadays travel to Brazil, simply because they can, and work for a year and come back with lots of money for their relatives.

Nowadays you even see younger girls running around with smartphones. Once again that only applies to Havana. The rest of the country is still very fresh and you can actually approach the people in the street and they quite friendly. But still Havana has an incredible high percentage of beautiful girls.

IG thottery is coming to Cuba, boys!

Cuba offers 3G mobile Internet access to citizens

Quote:Quote:

Cuba's population is to be offered internet access via a 3G mobile network from later this week.

Telecom provider Etecsa said citizens would be able to start subscribing to the service from Thursday.

Until now, locals have mostly relied on wi-fi hotspots and internet cafes and the 3G service has been restricted to state-employed journalists and foreign businesses among others.

This will change - but many will still be unable to afford the new contracts.

Etecsa's packages range from a month's use of 600MB of data for 7CUC ($7; £5.50) to 4GB for 30CUC.

Users get a bonus 300MB use of local .cu domain websites.

But the average state wage for the island's 11.2 million residents is the equivalent of about $30 per month.

The launch marks a further relaxation of the government's restrictions on online activity.

Until five years ago, access was largely limited to tourist hotels and state-operated clubs.

In 2014, they began allowing mobile phone owners access to the state's Nauta email service at a charge of 1CUC per megabyte - the price has since fallen to the same charge for 50MB.

In 2015, the first wi-fi hotspot opened at a cultural centre. Hundreds of other public spaces then followed.

And then in 2017, Etecsa began offering a limited number of home connections.

Access to the new 3G service will be rolled out over a three-day period in order to reduce the risk of it being overwhelmed with demand.

The order in which existing subscribers will be invited to join will be determined by the first two digits of their mobile phone number.

"Incidents could be experienced in certain areas," it has warned.

"If customers experience any problems, they should inform the company."

Nearly half of Cuba's population own a mobile phone although not all are compatible with the radio frequency the service will use.