rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I fucked a flat chick

I fucked a flat chick

If you were wondering what is like to fuck a completely flat chick, well, I bit the bullet for you.

I met this professional girl I was attracted to and who seemed ripe for the picking. I noticed there wasn't much of a chest under her blouse, but my dick still said "Go ahead". I didn't fuck her that day, but the second time I saw her she was wearing a white t-shirt and I couldn't believe my eyes, she was completely flat. My first thought was "fuck it, she looks like a 12-year-old boy, I'm out of here", but then the stubborn part in me said "I said I was going to bang this chick and bang her I will". I convinced myself there surely had to be something underneath there. When she took out her t-shirt (she wasn't wearing a bra) it was WTF, she was FLAT, only small nipples on a flat chest. I coulndn't help but saying "I've seen 12-year old boys with more chest than you". To my relative surprise, she was turned on by the teasing, which in turned me on, so I ended up fucking her while I kept on teasing her, telling her I'm used to banging real women, etc.

How was it? Well, it was weird, I'm not going to lie. It left me feeling strangely dirty. But hey, she was pretty, intelligent and otherwise sexy, so I'll count it as a win.

I fucked a flat chick

I have a feeling you wouldn't like Japan...

I fucked a flat chick

I have only fucked three Asian girls, all of which were pretty flat but they had some resemblance of a chest. I am into breasts but I understand Asian chicks come with tiny chests. This chick though she was literally flat, like a boy. And she was white, she wasn't even Asian.

I fucked a flat chick

Quote: (08-08-2018 08:51 AM)The Stronger Sex Wrote:  

I have only fucked three Asian girls, all of which were pretty flat but they had some resemblance of a chest. I am into breasts but I understand Asian chicks come with tiny chests. This chick though she was literally flat, like a boy. And she was white, she wasn't even Asian.

The South Korean girl I was seeing had huge boobs. Possibly an anomaly, I don't know.

No butt tho.

Flat chests are a definite turn off to me.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

I fucked a flat chick

So? What's the problem

I fucked a flat chick

I've fucked a couple girls like that in the Philippines. However, the girls also had nice firm asses and rode dick like champions, so I was completely fine with the flat chest because they had better things to make up for it lol.

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet

I fucked a flat chick

Quote: (08-08-2018 08:57 AM)Lowkey Wrote:  

So? What's the problem

The problem is my dick was a bit confused. So far I'd never been with a chick who had NO breasts at all. Can those girls even breastfeed?

I fucked a flat chick

She's was just a easy lay you shouldn't care or even think about her. So what if she can't breastfeed? You're not trying to make her pregnant.

I fucked a flat chick

We still like child-bearing hips even though we're not going to impregnate them.

I fucked a flat chick

Damn, for a split second I thought you fucked a fat chick.

But flat?
Who cares!

Better flat than fat.

I fucked a flat chick

In China, they call these women "airports."

I'm the King of Beijing!

I fucked a flat chick

Its weird but sometimes when you're in the home stretch you notice features on a woman's body you don't like but you've gone beyond that cut off point and your dick takes over. As long as her pussy did its job and worked its magic, I guess its still a win for you.

I fucked a flat chick

Quote: (08-08-2018 10:36 AM)Redcrus Wrote:  

Its weird but sometimes when you're in the home stretch you notice features on a woman's body you don't like but you've gone beyond that cut off point and your dick takes over.

I've been on the home stretch and past the cut off point ever since I discovered OKCupid.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I fucked a flat chick

did she deepthroat?

I fucked a flat chick

I don't mind a little tittie at all.

Much better than massive floppy saggy tits.

I fucked a flat chick

Congratulations on getting your flat flag, SS.

I have nothing against these girls as long as they're feminine, and they typically are in my experience.

Suits, why do the Chinese call them "Airports"? On account of their topography or something else?
Always up for a bit of culture

I fucked a flat chick

Good job brother, I had an encounter with this board broad last friday, I was at this latin bar with a friend of mine as I'm starting to heat up for the dancefloor. I see this blonde chick looking at me with those eyes.. Wearing a little skirt and a white top, over her head I see a big 50% discount on her SMV!! She's flat I just picked up a curvy latina instead and started rubbing my knee over her punanee till she called me papi

I fucked a flat chick

so.. doggy? [Image: smile.gif]

I fucked a flat chick

I've tried that too once. Not just very small breasts (this was in Thailand so small breasts were not exactly uncommon) but totally flat. I was fooled by alcohol and her bra. Never doing that again, it was really weird - I don't mind the occasional a-cup, but there really has to be something there.

I fucked a flat chick

I don't understand the issue here? If a flat chested girl turns you on and you enjoy sex with her what exactly is the problem? I tend to like curvier women but I have a soft spot for Ziyi Zhang. :-)

I fucked a flat chick

Quote: (08-08-2018 08:57 AM)Lowkey Wrote:  

So? What's the problem

A huge one for me personally. I'm a big (natural) titty man through and through. I once had a girl remove the chicken fillet inserts from her bra when we were getting hot and heavy, only to reveal her pencil rubber nipples and no titty-meat whatsoever. Cock wilted like someone had just thrown hot tea in my face. Awful experience. I will it on no man.

[Image: mrw-i-lose-my-erection-in-the-middle-of-...177313.gif]

I fucked a flat chick

It's not pleasant when you pull off the bra and find it was all padding. I've had it a couple of times but they've at least had a bum and been feminine in other ways so I got the job done. Don't go back for seconds though.

I fucked a flat chick

This doesn't warrant a thread. most girls in China are flat, but they have S-tier tightness so I get over it really fast.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

I fucked a flat chick

The guys on this thread strike me as more forgiving of surf-board chests than chicks are of micro-penises. Your views are tough but fair and you prefer informed honesty to outright mockery.

As a proud, unashamed owner of a micro-penis, I hope that some day women evolve to the same level of acceptance.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I fucked a flat chick

Surfboards trump several other sub-categories of small-breasted women. Have you ever had a woman who had what would be an A (or sometimes B) cup but it has no perkiness? Like, its just drooping off of her frame. That is a thing to behold.

Also, I have you beat. When I was in eighth grade, I had a girl show me her tits and they were inverted. She had nothing to speak of going on anyway, but she had heavily inverted nipples. I didn't know what to do, so I just said "cool" and we parted ways. She went to an all girls prep school that was affiliated with my school and she picked up the nickname "nega-tits" after Sophomore Homecoming. I assume she subsequently developed BDD and got massive breast implants, but, in truth, we lost touch.

Currently out of office.