rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Violent brawl erupts inside nail salon over botched eyebrow wax, racism alleged

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2018/...tions.html

Quote:Quote:

By ANTONIA FARZANThe Washington Post
Tues., Aug. 7, 2018

A now-viral video shows a nail salon in chaos — a loose flip-flop on the floor, manicure stations pushed roughly to the side. Several Asian women in smocks grab at a Black woman, trying to get a grip on the straps of her tank top. One sprays her with what looks like a bottle of acetone nail polish remover.

When the Black woman breaks free, a barefoot Asian woman in denim shorts raises what looks like the handle of a mop or broomstick. She brings it down onto the Black woman’s back, repeatedly, as the woman flees from the salon.

The source of the dispute? A botched eyebrow wax, according to news reports.

By Monday night, the video had racked up hundreds of thousands of views. Two women had been charged with assault. And protesters had picketed outside the nail salon, accusing the Asian-owned business of disrespecting residents of the predominantly Black neighbourhood.

According to News12 in Brooklyn, Christina Thomas, 21, went to New Red Apple Nails on Friday night for a manicure, pedicure, and eyebrow wax. Both she and the salon’s owners agree that she wasn’t happy with how the eyebrow wax turned out.

Exactly what happened next is disputed. Thomas says that she refused to pay for the eyebrow wax, News12 reports. But the salon contends that she also refused to pay for the pedicure.

At that point, manager Michael Lin told NBC4 New York, employees blocked the door.

“She said she didn’t like it and doesn’t want to pay for nothing,” Lin is quoted as saying. “I said ‘sit down, let me call the police. If the police say you can go, you pay nothing. (If the) police say you pay for the pedicure, then you pay for the pedicure. No eyebrow, no problem.’ ”

That same night, a woman named Mercy Maduka posted video footage of the fight on Facebook. “So I’m at the nail salon and they . . .(expletive) . . . up a lady eyebrow and she refused to pay then a fight broke outttt,” she wrote, including the salon’s address.

In a followup post, she responded to commenters asking her why she hadn’t tried to intervene in the beating, saying that police had already showed up, “and thats like 10 Asians with weapon.

“I’m not trying to die on my bday or go to jail,” she wrote.

It’s unclear how the dispute turned physical. Surveillance footage obtained by the New York Daily News and other media outlets begins in the middle of the confrontation, when a woman in a manicurist’s smock is already pointing what looks like a broom handle at two Black women. The Black women and the nail salon employees start pushing and shoving each other, causing the scene to devolve into chaos as one manicurist picks up a chair and begins swinging it. During the ensuing fist fight, the woman now clutching the broom handle is knocked to the ground, but doesn’t let go of her grip.

Two of the women in the video have since been arrested. According News12, Hiuyue Zheng is facing charges of assault, menacing, and criminal possession of a weapon. Christina Thomas, who Zheng allegedly attacked with a broomstick, is also being charged with assault. Prosecutors are currently reviewing additional evidence and may later alter those charges, the station reported.

Police told Pix11 that Zheng had been hospitalized and had injuries on her face and body. Thomas declined medical attention, the station reported.

According to the New York Daily News, police are also looking to arrest a second employee who allegedly threw liquid on the customers.

Sandwiched in between a West Indian grocery store and a sneaker store, New Red Apple Nails is located on the edge of East Flatbush, a working-class neighbourhood in Brooklyn. Census data shows that East Flatbush is 86 per cent Black, and only 1 per cent Asian.

The incident has inflamed racial tensions, and prompted calls for Black residents to spend their money elsewhere.

“I’m expecting justice, but most of all I’m expecting Black people to learn that when these business don’t respect you, you don’t spend your money with them,” one protester, Tionna Smalls, told ABC7 New York.

“There is no respect for people in this neighbourhood,” Gavin Gibbs, a 49-year-old East Flatbush resident, said to the New York Daily News. “Anytime a store doesn’t respect us, we’re going to shut it down. We will come, we will picket it and we’ll do whatever we have to close your store down.”

On Monday, protesters gathered outside the salon, encouraging neighbourhood residents to boycott the business. “Black $$$ Matter,” one homemade sign read.

Livestreamed footage shows stone-faced police officers standing guard as protesters chant, “No more! No more!”

“Until they open a soul food restaurant in Chinatown, we ain’t eating over there,” one woman tells the crowd.

In another video from the protests, a man waves a Pan-African flag over the police barricades. “Every one of these stores don’t like Black people,” he says. “They take our money and run.”

At one point, an Asian man steps outside the salon and is booed. Police officers guide him back inside.

According to the New York Post, one protester screamed, “Where is ICE?” in an apparent reference to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Similar comments appeared on a livestream of the protests taking place outside the salon.

“Imigration needs 2 b called that’s it,” a woman named Erica Moss wrote.

“Where is ICE check for INS status!” Marison Goico Moya posted.

According to News12, the salon closed for the rest of the day.

My thoughts:

1) It's unclear how exactly the fight broke out, but let's say the store owners are telling the truth, that they botched the woman's eyebrows, and she in turn refused to pay for either the eyebrows or the pedicure, then tried to leave, so they stopped her. Who's in the wrong here? If she has to walk around with fucked up eyebrows you'd think the salon would try to make it right by eating the cost of the pedicure. Maybe the protestors are right in saying they aren't being respected. If I owned a business and made a mistake resulting in a customer looking bad, I'd try my best to make it right. If the pedi cost like $20-30 I'd say they should have eaten it. But then maybe they don't want to gain a reputation as a place you can get free shit from by complaining.

2) Blacks in the US have been making similar complaints about Chinese/Korean/Indian/Arab store owners for decades. Since blacks are quick to band together when they feel they've been attacked or disrespected, I wonder why they don't own/operate more of the businesses in their own neighborhoods (salons, convenience stores, restaurants, etc.). These places being black-owned would surely help these communities in a number of ways (less racial discrimination, more control of their own communities, more employment and wealth for blacks, etc.). It seems blacks are quick to band together when there's respect to be claimed, violence to be caused or free shit to be had, but less so

3) If racism = power plus prejudice, how can Asian people be racist against blacks when they do not wield institutionalized power in America? Funny how, in the eyes of the left, one minute it's "all non whites need to band together against the institutionalized racism of whites", and the next it's "Asians are racist because they disrespect blacks".

4) BLM-ish protestors threatening to call ICE on Asian immigrants [Image: icon_razz.gif] [Image: icon_razz.gif] [Image: icon_razz.gif] I guess they support Trump now??

“Blacks in the US have been making similar complaints about Chinese/Korean/Indian/Arab store owners for decades. Since blacks are quick to band together when they feel they've been attacked or disrespected, I wonder why they don't own/operate more of the businesses in their own neighborhoods (salons, convenience stores, restaurants, etc.). These places being black-owned would surely help these communities in a number of ways (less racial discrimination, more control of their own communities, more employment and wealth for blacks, etc.). It seems blacks are quick to band together when there's respect to be claimed, violence to be caused or free shit to be had, but less so”

I mean....we did try that once.we were doing pretty good at a point of time but some folks didnt like that and started a shit show (see black wall street)

In modern times ,though its been some black business popping up in my city it was easier for foreigners to get business loans than black people.

The 'melting pot' is melting down...?

This always happens in the hood. I have seen about ten videos like this. One time a black woman drove off with a Thai woman on her hood. She claimed she hadn't paid. Pure drama I tell ya

Quote: (08-07-2018 09:56 AM)Thot Leader Wrote:  

One protester screamed, “Where is ICE?”

“Imigration needs 2 b called that’s it"

“Where is ICE, check for INS status!”

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Fucked up eyebrows?...Imagine if it was a weave

[Image: giphy.gif]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

My thoughts on your thoughts.

My thoughts:

1) It's unclear how exactly the fight broke out, but let's say the store owners are telling the truth, that they botched the woman's eyebrows, and she in turn refused to pay for either the eyebrows or the pedicure, then tried to leave, so they stopped her. Who's in the wrong here? If she has to walk around with fucked up eyebrows you'd think the salon would try to make it right by eating the cost of the pedicure. Maybe the protestors are right in saying they aren't being respected. If I owned a business and made a mistake resulting in a customer looking bad, I'd try my best to make it right. If the pedi cost like $20-30 I'd say they should have eaten it. But then maybe they don't want to gain a reputation as a place you can get free shit from by complaining.

It's hard to tell who's right and wrong unless you're there - but here's what I think. First, in my experience you don't ever get freebies from Asian business unless they're trying to draw you in to make a bigger sale or if you've been a constant, good customer. Given that blacks are stereotyped as cheap (they don't tip, etc), I imagine they wouldn't try that stuff on blacks.

The other side of the coin is, unless they hurt you or completely didn't deliver, I don't see them wanting to eat the cost of said misshap for two reasons. If they don't back down, the blacks pay, the black customer won't come back but at least the shop won't lose the money. However, if they do eat the cost, you betcha there's a good chance more blacks will come either in good faith, or to try and get a free deal. As per the stereotype the Asians are probably working with.

2) Blacks in the US have been making similar complaints about Chinese/Korean/Indian/Arab store owners for decades. Since blacks are quick to band together when they feel they've been attacked or disrespected, I wonder why they don't own/operate more of the businesses in their own neighborhoods (salons, convenience stores, restaurants, etc.). These places being black-owned would surely help these communities in a number of ways (less racial discrimination, more control of their own communities, more employment and wealth for blacks, etc.). It seems blacks are quick to band together when there's respect to be claimed, violence to be caused or free shit to be had, but less so

The funny thing is Asian cultures (and even hispanic cultures) are more racist than white cultures and would sooner rip off any black folk than white business would. An unintended consequence of multi-kulti that its purveys deliberate hide or dissemble from.

The other thing is, Blacks used to have thier own neighborhoods. Used to have their own schools. Use to have their own record labels. Their own sports teams. Their own lawyers. But then in the 60s and 70s, government policies quickly made short work of the Black nuclear family and the rest followed suit. Forced desegregation was a disaster for both white and blacks, but especially blacks. Their banding together used to be building communities that would be enviable today. Now they band together as victims. And what do they own? One or two record labels and occasionally their own music.

One far flung theory is that black musicians were harder to control than white ones for hollywood and several black musicians and rappers (along with Macolm X) were becoming woke to the JQ, so the in theory the Jews in government implemented policies to devastate black America.

3) If racism = power plus prejudice, how can Asian people be racist against blacks when they do not wield institutionalized power in America? Funny how, in the eyes of the left, one minute it's "all non whites need to band together against the institutionalized racism of whites", and the next it's "Asians are racist because they disrespect blacks".

The various races in the coalition of minorities absolutely do not like each other and the coalition falls apart the moment they're not all agitating against the same white devil.

4) BLM-ish protestors threatening to call ICE on Asian immigrants [Image: icon_razz.gif] [Image: icon_razz.gif] [Image: icon_razz.gif] I guess they support Trump now??

One of the arguments you could make against illegal Mexican immigrants, was not that they hurt the American worker by depressing wages by virtue of artificially inflating the supply of labor, but that they hurt black workers the most given the similarity of many jobs that both races would take on for employment.

Destroying illegal immigration would be a win for both White an Black America.

G

This situation has everything I love in it. Two cultures not particularly well-known for playing well with others, a broomstick and guaranteed quality commentary from Kona.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Here's the best footage I can find without news station commentary and editing.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Asian women showing how feminine and submissive they are!!!

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham

Isn't diversity great?

Quote: (08-07-2018 12:18 PM)Geomann180 Wrote:  

The funny thing is Asian cultures (and even hispanic cultures) are more racist than white cultures and would sooner rip off any black folk than white business would. An unintended consequence of multi-kulti that its purveys deliberate hide or dissemble from.

The other thing is, Blacks used to have thier own neighborhoods. Used to have their own schools. Use to have their own record labels. Their own sports teams. Their own lawyers. But then in the 60s and 70s, government policies quickly made short work of the Black nuclear family and the rest followed suit. Forced desegregation was a disaster for both white and blacks, but especially blacks. Their banding together used to be building communities that would be enviable today. Now they band together as victims. And what do they own? One or two record labels and occasionally their own music.

One far flung theory is that black musicians were harder to control than white ones for hollywood and several black musicians and rappers (along with Macolm X) were becoming woke to the JQ, so the in theory the Jews in government implemented policies to devastate black America.

I'd love to change the incentives to keep Black families together, but the problem is the current generation of children of single mothers (must resist writing 'little bastards'); We'll need transistionary support for them (starving babies are bad optics) and due to the short-termism of 4 year terms, the temporary support will never end and nothing will change.

I am not African-American,(or any other kind of American) so I'm not sure of the specifics, but it would be a lot easier if a politician had the security of a whole generation to implement the changes.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

It's a small consolation for me to know that once they are done destroying whites they will invariably turn on each other.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Quote: (08-07-2018 04:34 PM)redpillage Wrote:  

It's a small consolation for me to know that once they are done destroying whites they will invariably turn on each other.

One of the many things I like about Asians is they do not suffer from guilt over their genetic or cultural inheritance.

That's what happens when you refuse to pay the barfine.

Quote: (08-07-2018 12:18 PM)Geomann180 Wrote:  

My thoughts on your thoughts.

My thoughts:

It's hard to tell who's right and wrong unless you're there - but here's what I think. First, in my experience you don't ever get freebies from Asian business unless they're trying to draw you in to make a bigger sale or if you've been a constant, good customer. Given that blacks are stereotyped as cheap (they don't tip, etc), I imagine they wouldn't try that stuff on blacks.

The other side of the coin is, unless they hurt you or completely didn't deliver, I don't see them wanting to eat the cost of said misshap for two reasons. If they don't back down, the blacks pay, the black customer won't come back but at least the shop won't lose the money. However, if they do eat the cost, you betcha there's a good chance more blacks will come either in good faith, or to try and get a free deal. As per the stereotype the Asians are probably working with.

The various races in the coalition of minorities absolutely do not like each other and the coalition falls apart the moment they're not all agitating against the same white devil.

One of the arguments you could make against illegal Mexican immigrants, was not that they hurt the American worker by depressing wages by virtue of artificially inflating the supply of labor, but that they hurt black workers the most given the similarity of many jobs that both races would take on for employment.

Destroying illegal immigration would be a win for both White an Black America.

G

I have to respectfully disagree, Jews had a positive influence in the black community until the d 80s and 90s of america. That's when they began spreading their degeneracy to both blacks and whites.

Jews helped and aided the struggle immensely during slavery, reconstruction era, Great migration and so on.

I don't remember Jews participating in lynchings and violence against us. Jews aren't the blame for everything bad in American history.

Gooks aren't cowed by charges of racism. If you misbehave, here comes a mop to the head.

Quote: (08-07-2018 05:10 PM)Lowkey Wrote:  

. Jews aren't the blame for everything bad in American history.

The origin of every one of my problems can be traced directly back to either "The White Man" or the Jews.

I'm still analyzing this video, but I have a strong suspicion one of those groups is behind this. Asian broom attacks are serious. (((They))) have their fingerprints all over this.

Aloha!

Quote: (08-07-2018 05:27 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (08-07-2018 05:10 PM)Lowkey Wrote:  

. Jews aren't the blame for everything bad in American history.

The origin of every one of my problems can be traced directly back to either "The White Man" or the Jews.

I'm still analyzing this video, but I have a strong suspicion one of those groups is behind this. Asian broom attacks are serious. (((They))) have their fingerprints all over this.

Aloha!

Seriously this one of my problems too. Since i was born this people have been all over me, I'm sure the jewish-anglo cabal was behind me failing my exams. It's no other possibility.

I got you on this one Kona.

Exhibit A: The Lobby Broom

[Image: RUB6374.JPG]

This was the weapon used. Innocuous enough until you look into its sordid history. The Lobby broom was designed off the more classical model, the Amish Broom.

Exhibit B: Amish Broom

[Image: 5212_7445_large.jpg?yocs=17_1c_&yoloc=us]

However, the Amish Broom was actually designed by the Shakers of 18th century New England. The Shakers designed the broom after fleeing from the Church of England.

The Church of England forced them to flee because they didn't allow competition, similar to their precursor, the Catholic Church.

The Catholic Church only exists because the (((JEWS))) murdered Jesus.

Checkmate skeptics.

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham

I have no idea who's right and who's wrong. although I lean in favor of the Asians (I can't help it. I lived in Japan and East Asia for 10 year and have Japanese wife). I gotta tell you, this is a HOOT!

It reminds me of the scene at the end of Spike Lee's movie "Do the Right Thing" where there is a similar riot and protest outside an italian-owned pizza joint.

While everyone is too busy hating and destroying whitey it seems that no one realizes just how much every other race hate one another. The only thing that still keeps western countries properly functioning and working and everyone getting more or less along is whitey, the moment whites finally become a minority in their own lands and western societies are ruled by the black/asian/muslim/brown majorities societies will fragment and atomize more and more, the few ties that hold us together will degrade and life will become worse for everyone, certainly not better.

Blacks don't realize how good they have it in white countries, just wait until Asians and Muslims take over and they'll be begging for whites to come back.

If I went to my barber and he took a clipper down the middle of my head front to back, then demanded I pay him $30 and block the door, I would lay him the fuck out.

The little Asian kitten with the broom handle is a Savage..she going mad ham ..I bet she listens to Trap music. That shit too gangsta..???

^^godfather are you black..?