rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A real man does not need the approval of others

I read on many articles on ROK that a real man does not need the approval of others. If a man is constantly trying to get compliments from others or sex from women to approve him, it is a sign of insecurity. The problem with constantly trying to get approval from sex and compliments is that the effect of the approval eventually wears off and you have to get the sex and compliments again to get that good effect on your ego. Because of this, you will be forced to spend most of your time seeking approval and will never be able to accomplish your goals. Worse, is what would happen if an approval hungry man got insults instead of compliments and was refused sex by women. That would have a paralyzing effect on the man. A real man has a get em done attitude and just does his responsibilities and fulfills his goals without needing the approval of others. He is immune to criticism and rejection and does not waste his time worrying about what others think.

word!

It's called 'the art of not giving a fuck'. A.k.a. alpha male status which women instinctively pick up on. You either got it or you do not.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

I see the ((( ))) have joined RVF.

Thank you for telling me. If I didn't get your approval to not seek approval, I would have gone around seeking approval. I feel much better now.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

I hope you did not post this thread for the approval of others OP.

Everyone, make sure not to rep him or like his posts.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.