rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ios, Greece Datasheet

Ios, Greece Datasheet

Last night here after 12 days in the middle of summer, so figured id contribute a bit.

Ios is a summer time party island with mostly 18-19 year olds. they come in large groups from all over Europe and stay for 1-10 days but usually shorter trips. The only way in is by ferry. ferries.gr is the best site for that info. July and August it is TEAMING with 18 girls. They are not very receptive as they are inexperienced in life and with a large group of friends at all times. My success came from 21-25 year old girls in groups of 2-4 mostly. I hear june and September are decent also. Not as busy but probably a lot more girls in their early twenties instead of teens. better more receptive targets for me personally. Ios is a small island and all the action for nightgame goes on in the chora. Base your hotel within a 10 min walk and youll be golden. Daygame is more spreadout between the two main dayclubs pathos and farout, the chora, the port area and a couple of the main beaches. At night people go out between midnight at the earliest and 8 am (yes that's correct 8). The two main clubs scorpion and sweet irish dream open at 230 am. I like scorpion better. Then for other night spots they are all in the Chora (the hillside of white buildings in the center of the island). Just walk into the hillside of white wash buildings and pick from 15-20 main bars/discos. Heres a short list of the ones I went to and had a decent time, but let me warn you first these places can go from full to empty in a snap of your fingers as these groups really don't break up easily.
Escobar
Disco 69
Traffic
fun pub
slammer
silent disco
Pash
OK so the list could go on but once you run across these places youll realize theyre all the same people going from place to place in a small area. So for a game plan on how to go about your day here what we did was going to the beaches and the two day clubs mentioned between 2-9 or hangout at your hotel pool. Then go back sleep tell 2 am then go to the one of the two clubs mentioned first then later hit up the bars in the Chora. This Island is SMALL. There really isn't much more to be said about it. If you lived here for a summer and worked here at the hostels or bars then you could potentially clean up with good game. Also the pub crawl is worth checking out. If you go out early 10-1 am go to fub pub first. I wish I had more info to offer but this island is basic af lol. If you have questions about Ios lemme know.
Hotness of girls: 8.5
Ease of getting laid: 4
Access to Girls: 9
Responsiveness of girls: 5

Ios, Greece Datasheet

Great datasheet. I was in Ios a decade ago and happy to see that Scorpion and Sweet Irish Dream are still the clubs to go for the late night and after party. Remember tons of hot girls from Australia and Scandinavia back then.
I found the main issue in Ios being the wind, it's very easy to get a cold.

Ios, Greece Datasheet

Quote: (07-31-2018 04:58 PM)Giacomo Casanova Wrote:  

Great datasheet. I was in Ios a decade ago and happy to see that Scorpion and Sweet Irish Dream are still the clubs to go for the late night and after party. Remember tons of hot girls from Australia and Scandinavia back then.
I found the main issue in Ios being the wind, it's very easy to get a cold.

Ive noticed quite a few people getting sick including myself and my buddy. also lost my voice on for 2 days after that's happened never in my life.

Ios, Greece Datasheet

Good report! Sounds like the island has gotten a bit younger from when I was there a while ago. It used to be early 20s mostly back then, not 18 year olds. I wonder if its different in June when they're probably still doing school exams?

Ios, Greece Datasheet

Quote: (07-31-2018 05:22 PM)zatara Wrote:  

Good report! Sounds like the island has gotten a bit younger from when I was there a while ago. It used to be early 20s mostly back then, not 18 year olds. I wonder if its different in June when they're probably still doing school exams?

i think your suspicion is true from what ive heard and seen

Ios, Greece Datasheet

Great short datasheet, there isn’t a lot of info here on Ios so this is cool to see. I came within 10 seconds of booking a ferry there this summer but I will absolutely be coming back next summer before I get too old.

Did you by get to go to FarOut Beach club? If so did you check out the hostel there? Was thinking about crashing there when I go since the logistics would be great and the vids from YouTube look ridiculous, but curious to hear first hand experience.

Ios, Greece Datasheet

RDF so the farout beach club is a lot of fun. I didn’t see a lot of pulling happening or girls willing to venture out of their groups as they’re basically all 18 and first time abroad. Not exactly a have your guard down type set up. I’ve never seen more girls in thongs in one place In My life though. If you’re good with young girls then it’ll be easier for sure. I didn’t check out the beach hostel but it’s right next to the farout day club. It’s an absolute shit show in and around there everyday of summer. I saw people being carried out, a guy being taken away in an ambulance with presumably alcohol poisoning and a absolute disaster trying to get the buses out of there at the end of the day. People pack against the bus trying to get in like their getting to the front row of a mosh pit for their favorite band. My guess for the hostel right there at night you could have a better shot at getting girls as there’s nothing really to do at night in that area and they want more fun (30 min walk to all the fun). Could probably close a girl on the beach. I’m sure the hostel wouldn’t let you bring someone in who’s not staying there FYI.

Ios, Greece Datasheet

I did well at far out. Went the end of may, the bars were just opening and there were maybe 100-150 people staying there. I kind of liked the low key atmosphere at that time. I think a good comparison for peak season would be if you do well at pool parties in Vegas, you’ll probably kill it in Ios. Logistically Far out is perfect for the day and kind of shitty for the night. The bars are way up the hill and sometimes it’s hard to get back. Also I don’t think there are really privates, you have to buy a 4 bed room. Lots of people fuck in public there though.