rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Holochain (HOT) Thread

Holochain (HOT) Thread

I got in early on Nano and even started the VEN thread on here, since then the most excited i've gotten is over Holochain, market cap 100m it didn't get destroyed after going onto binance, been in progress since before bitcoin. Been really busy and haven't researched it much but thought i'd make a thread to talk about it if anyone has any thoughts on it, I bought a small position but will have to do a lot more research on it before trusting it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbXl389c1fI

Holochain (HOT) Thread

I have to say this is some of the better shitcoins shilled on 4chan today. They are selling a complicated idea that most people won't bother trying to wrap their mind around. The thing that is encouraging about this shitcoin is how "low/cheap" the price is, currently 0.0007 USD. Like so many other "cheap" shitcoins of the past like Verge, Ripple, Doge, I can see this thing jumping to to 0.01 in a bullrun and you've made mad gains by unloading your stack. A small position of 5k in this could go to 0 or possibly 75-100k.

Holochain (HOT) Thread

Looks really good, I've been buying fors ome time now , reached almost half a billion. This shit has all the componentes to blowup like crazy.

Its cheap (price per coin), so noobs will sooner or later start with the "1$ soon meme". I still dont know why noobs are so attraced to cheap shitcoins.
It has its own vaporwave tech (who cares about tech after all, we are in just to make money and dump into the masses)
The developers are some kind of freaks, thats usually good.

Perfect receipe for a moon.

Honestly I havent even researched it and I dont care about its tech, I learnt to ignore fundamentals and just smell the potential fomo/accumulations. This shit is going to pump hard eventually.

Holochain (HOT) Thread

HOT is on a massive pump right now currently around 20k satoshis. It’s broken the top 50 due to getting more attentions from youtubers/4chan as well as some rumors of partnerships with mozilla and netflix. The market cap is still under 200million and I see no reason why it can’t go another 2-5x

Holochain (HOT) Thread

Parallels to Raiblocks:

1) Some "new and innovative" tech or feature (Holochain is not using blockchain)

2) Crazy fanboyism/moon talk everywhere

This just started getting discussed on Reddit yesterday/I'm pretty sure it's taken over r/Cryptocurrency by now

+ The fact that BTC seems to be on a slow and steady uptrend

For those that didn't sell earlier this year, this is your opportunity to make up for it and then some

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)

Holochain (HOT) Thread

Quote: (09-04-2018 05:08 AM)whiteknightrises Wrote:  

Parallels to Raiblocks:

1) Some "new and innovative" tech or feature (Holochain is not using blockchain)

2) Crazy fanboyism/moon talk everywhere

This just started getting discussed on Reddit yesterday/I'm pretty sure it's taken over r/Cryptocurrency by now

+ The fact that BTC seems to be on a slow and steady uptrend

For those that didn't sell earlier this year, this is your opportunity to make up for it and then some

I just buy whatever WKR says.

Jokes aside, right now you could probably buy anything and see massive returns in the next couple of months. I am filling my bags with shitcoins that seem to have (halfway) solid fundamentals before the next hype breaks out and the shittiest of all shitty projects are pumping for no reason other than greed and hype.

Holochain (HOT) Thread

Apparently there is some speculation about Binance building their decentralized exchange on Holochain?

https://www.reddit.com/r/holochain/comme...holochain/

0 substance to it but to my understanding,

Holo Token is used to pay for computing resources on Holochain

Now imagine Binance and its computing requirements

[Image: idea.gif]

New Post:

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

Holochain (HOT) Thread

Quote:Quote:

Parallels to Raiblocks:
If we have seen how the price of RaiBlocks has ended, don't FOMO buy coins with projects built on rumours, moon boys hype and still without any legit product.

Holochain (HOT) Thread

[Image: fqpkbmW.png]

Don't "HODL" all the way down nor focus on "fundamentals" (basically all crypto projects are bullshit).
Plenty of bullshit projects that would have made you some $ with no legit product e.g. Dogecoin (they didn't even pretend that the project was legit), Verge (my initial reaction - just adding Tor to some shitcoin and calling it a privacy coin? My second reaction - I wish I had bought some)

Also, with some exceptions, e.g. off the top of my head in this bear market - Pundi X, Quarkchain, Zilliqa, etc., market moves as a whole. If you were paying attention, it became somewhat clear by mid-January that the bull run was over. Basically every crypto got wrecked starting ~early January and never reached their ATH again

"My long expected warning came to me when I noticed that, one after another, those stocks which had been the leaders of the market reacted several points from the top and—for the first time in many months—did not come back."
- Jesse Livermore, famous early 20th century stock speculator. More or less credited with the invention of "day trading", made and lost several multimillion-dollar fortunes (a million dollars back then was like ten million now because of inflation), etc.

Of course, what I just said about crypto happened in days vs. months but yea. Highly recommend reading Reminisces of a Stock Operator (Livermore biography) if you have no real trading experience.

New Post:

Holochain (HOT) Thread

Quote: (09-04-2018 11:22 AM)Giacomo Casanova Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Parallels to Raiblocks:
If we have seen how the price of RaiBlocks has ended, don't FOMO buy coins with projects built on rumours, moon boys hype and still without any legit product.

Holo's market cap is less than 200 million. Nano shot up from less than a dollar to $37 (almost a market cap of 5 billion) over the course of a month or two. I bought into raiblocks under a dollar and was very stupid to not sell when it peaked. I took some profits and redistributed some more to other coins but should have took at least half. The point is holo has a lot of room to run before you can compare it to raiblocks crashing, and my initial investment is still more than tripled in raiblocks with what i've kept in. Imo holo can get to .01-.03 by eoy just because of all the hype.

Holochain (HOT) Thread

What I have been saying is: avoid FOMO buy just from the hype. I see rumours of partnerships and at the moment just a project on a whitepaper. In the crypto world "buy the rumour, sell the news" is the most popular approach. And if the news doesn't come, the price will tank even more. We have seen even in 2018 projects that for a short time were advertised a lot like EOS, Ontology and Zilliqa and it didn't finish well either.
Even VeChain which is the most serious and solid crypto project around had a price absolutely overvalued back in January.

Holochain (HOT) Thread

No offense but you shouldn't be giving advice if you're saying that VeChain is "serious"

It is a hype project (ok maybe not as ridiculous as Tron but yea)

E.g. "Partnerships", such as with PwC.

Anyone who has worked at the big consulting companies will tell you that big consulting companies' "branches" are all a joke outside the US

Examples:

Look at this low quality report put together by some European PwC
https://cryptovalley.swiss/wp-content/up...ort_EN.pdf

McKinsey scandal in Africa
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mckin...SKBN1JY0ZM

The way that's set up is companies like PwC are not actually structured like multinational corporations but "partnerships", e.g. they all use the same name but not legally structured as one

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PricewaterhouseCoopers

^Look on the right

That being said. VeChain will probably moon next bull run because fanboys/hype

Also, all the projects you listed did very well lol

New Post:

Holochain (HOT) Thread

I wouldn't consider only the partnership with PwC, but the numerous use cases and cooperations with several entities connected with the Chinese government as well as the collaboration with a certification company like DNV GL, which uses the blockchain as the perfect tool for trust and integrity in the company processes. I agree that the market is highly speculative right now, see Dogecoin for example which is going against the bear trend in the last few weeks.

Holochain (HOT) Thread

Quote: (09-05-2018 09:55 AM)Giacomo Casanova Wrote:  

What I have been saying is: avoid FOMO buy just from the hype. I see rumours of partnerships and at the moment just a project on a whitepaper. In the crypto world "buy the rumour, sell the news" is the most popular approach. And if the news doesn't come, the price will tank even more. We have seen even in 2018 projects that for a short time were advertised a lot like EOS, Ontology and Zilliqa and it didn't finish well either.
Even VeChain which is the most serious and solid crypto project around had a price absolutely overvalued back in January.

ZIL did 80x in ETH and ONT 100x in ETH, they were absolute winners.

There's nothing bad about FOMOing into a project who's picking up major hype. Of course you should always wait for a good entry though ...

Holo has a lot of room to grow still.

Holochain (HOT) Thread

Listen to slow_mike

He is a crypto G and knows something we don't

New Post:

Holochain (HOT) Thread

Shits going parabolic, I guess its time to consider selling. Confirming again that low satoshi shitcoins pump the hardest because of "noob gains"

Holochain (HOT) Thread

When a piece of dog turd goes parabolic you know something is off.

Holochain (HOT) Thread

All 2017 was was pieces of dog turds going parabolic, and it was great fun.